Color:

Location (State/Prov):

clarion head unit for sale - unbelievable deal

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 08:26 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clarion head unit for sale - unbelievable deal

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that I am selling a Clarion 845MC cd-r/rw/MP3 player. Its a very nice head unit and to tell you the truth it would be hard to find a better one without getting into dvd players. It has a music catcher option which is essentially a music drive that is used to rip songs from cds and store them on the hard drive that can hold 300 minutes of music organized in folders. It also has individual sub-woofer controls with gain and high and low filter. It has a motorized flip down detatchable face with 80 different color settings and also one that cycles through the colors. I really loved this h/u but my old car blew up and I had to take it out after only having it in there for about a month and a half. And I can't put it in my CL because of the bose system and my dad won't loan me the money for the car if I put it in there. I'm sure you all understand my predicament and if you could help me out, and get a fuckin awesome head unit at the same time; I would greatly appreciate it. Here's a link to the specs and pics of the unit on the clarion website: http://clarion.com/usa/product/index...oduct=DXZ845MC

I bought it for 450, retail is 600, I'm asking 350-shipping included . This is a really low price but I need the money, so I have no choice. I have everything that came with it including original box. It also has an active warranty from clarion.

message me or call (513)518-1277 if your interested (feel free to make an offer)
Old 08-21-2004, 12:44 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may be willing to negotiate... also i can produce pics if anyone would like to see