Racer

4G TL going back to stock sale

Category: Accessories
Price: $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 4G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): IN
Item Condition: Used

So I am selling my car and going to part out the 2 items I have. 1 being one of a kind and supposedly only around....

First I have an set of black CBP US version custom made power folding mirrors. I also have the Japan oem power folding push button switch(only available from Japan by special order), it is plug n play to our cars. I will also include the custom wiring harness as well. The other custom one off that I've never seen on any vehicle is in the mirror turn signal indicators I have added pure white led DRL that I hooked into the DRL fuse so they automatically come on once car starts and stays on at all times. Also changed the orange led's to be brighter as well as a couple more. They function normally. I added an on/off switch to the DRL in case while sitting or for any reason I wanted to shut them off.

Pricing... for both mirrors, pwr folding, DRL and orange turns, custom wiring, on off switch, and most importantly the hard to get Japanese oem switch I am wanting $400 obo & your 4g cbp mirrors. That includes shipping to you and you ship yours to me. I would like to get your mirrors first if at all possible. My mirrors are prob an 8 of 10 due to normal tiny marks etc from age, car is an 09. Don't think any paint is chipped but would prob buff out. Maybe be able to see in photos.

*DRIVERS SIDE MIRROR GLASS HAS BEEN REPLACED W AN OEM BRAND NEW ACURA GLASS!!

Mirrors Photos by mjakaz | Photobucket

Next I have the custom 4g headlights, the amber reflector has been removed, the internal silver bezel painted in the 3G TL NBP w 3 coats and 3 coats of clear. Lenses replaced w TRS clear lenses. Overall headlights in great condition, see photos. Pricing for both (I have no clue what modified headlights go for) but was thinking $300 obo w your headlights traded, this will just be headlights for trade no bulbs included so please keep yours. If you forget no worries, i will return them w my headlights for you. I would prefer the 4g headlights that alrdy have the black bezels. The pricing of course includes shipping to you. Then you ship to me. As well as mirrors I'd appreciate headlights shipped first.

Headlights Photos by mjakaz | Photobucket

I will make a pkg deal if you want both items. These parts are still on the car and will be removed as soon as possible once pymnt is received and I have a tracking # from you. This waway as soon as I get your items I can ship your new items out same day. More than likely just reuse your packaging.

Hoping for a quick sale as the car maybe sold soon...

Last edited by Mjakaz09TL; 01-06-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-07-2015 | 11:58 AM
Racer

Headlights 250, mirrors 350.... can't believe nobody wants!! Running out of time, car is pending a sale and this stuff will go with it and new owner could careless about this stuff...
Old 01-07-2015 | 07:07 PM
Racer

Ok car is pending sale first of next week so if anyone wants this stuff start making some offers. Running out of time. Would need your items shipped out to me asap...
Old 01-13-2015 | 08:03 AM
Advanced

Interested in the mirrors are they just plug and play?
Old 01-13-2015 | 01:37 PM
Racer

Pretty much w the harness I made. Iirc, just have to hook up power for the DRL in mirror which I used a fuse tap on the DRL fuse. Don't think there was anything else.
Old 01-13-2015 | 02:34 PM
Instructor

If you want to part out the lip kit, let me know.
Old 01-13-2015 | 02:36 PM
Racer

Sorry, but that would be far more trouble than its worth. We'd have to swap front and rear bumpers for one. Got ahold of tim... think he can get the best deal of all on them.
Old 02-01-2015 | 03:23 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by Mjakaz06TL
Headlights 250, mirrors 350.... can't believe nobody wants!! Running out of time, car is pending a sale and this stuff will go with it and new owner could careless about this stuff...
Hi,
Do you still have the headlights ?

Very interested .
David

Sda206@gmail.com

Very