Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

***UPDATE*** RGB1 (navi to video converter) NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 10:33 AM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
***UPDATE*** RGB1 (navi to video converter) NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!

WE have these kits for $500 plus shipping.....READY TO INSTALL or you can have them installed here (we will charge $250 to install the piece). This is not the pioneer piece, it's a new piece that's been installed and tested and hooks up the same way the avc-rgb1 does. If interested, call us at 732-388-7000 or email info@streeteffectz.com.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:59 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: ***UPDATE*** RGB1 (navi to video converter) NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!

Originally posted by StreetEffectz
WE have these kits for $500 plus shipping.....READY TO INSTALL or you can have them installed here (we will charge $250 to install the piece). This is not the pioneer piece, it's a new piece that's been installed and tested and hooks up the same way the avc-rgb1 does. If interested, call us at 732-388-7000 or email info@streeteffectz.com.
Cool, although the Pioneer unit was $100. Does yours have any features/quality that wasn't in the Pioneer unit?
Old 08-28-2002, 11:05 AM
2001 Black CL-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea, any reason the price is so much higher? I would be interested if the price were similar to the Pioneer unit or if the new unit had some new features.
Old 08-28-2002, 11:13 AM
Banned

This unit is already modified and ready to install. It's not the pioneer piece...it is a new piece that was designed and manufactured by an electrical engineer, hence the price difference. I'd be interested in running a group buy of some sort if that peaks your interests more
Old 08-28-2002, 01:21 PM
ALi G in the House!

i would be interested in a group buy
Old 08-28-2002, 02:11 PM
2001 Black CL-S

another thread mentioned that the sony switch which is an upgrade over the FM Modulator (better quaility sound with the sony unit) is also discontinued. You guys got something like that too?
Old 08-29-2002, 11:39 AM
Banned

Also, this kit includes all necessary wiring, and an RF modulator with installation instructions.

One feature that is does have over the pioneer piece is that it is fully adjustable. Meaning, you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue for an even better picture.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
500 is too much.. i would get one if it s in the same price range as the pioneer one =) hehe
eh streeteffectzzzz can u hook me up with an EQ unit?? like those digital one... by pioneer,,, or sony.. or whichever one u think it s good =) thanks/.
Old 08-31-2002, 01:58 PM
TRELOS

OK so lets see here do you or can u still get the Pioneer avc-rgb1? I mean for the price it is much better.

Now about the new converter what are 'all' the new add-ons that come with the new model compared to the older one?

As for the RF modulator is there an up-grade that would allow us to hard wire the sound to the head unit rather than havin to hear interferance, noise, poor sound quality played through the radio?

As for the price tag. Is it made but a name brand company, that has prior years experience in this sort of visual market....... . Does it come with a warranty, if so how long. Now as for this electrical engineer, who is he, who does he work for, does he have a FAT wallet or bank account so that if something should fry I know that I can sue someone with money.
I mean u guys nevr said who is this guy and what qualifacitions he has for me to cough up $500 for his expertise.

For a $500 price tag it should be equiped with a TV tunner, and a pair of S-Video + composites inputs.

Tnx

Juker008
Old 08-31-2002, 05:01 PM
1 of the few 6spd owners

Originally posted by Juker008
OK so lets see here do you or can u still get the Pioneer avc-rgb1? I mean for the price it is much better.

Now about the new converter what are 'all' the new add-ons that come with the new model compared to the older one?

As for the RF modulator is there an up-grade that would allow us to hard wire the sound to the head unit rather than havin to hear interferance, noise, poor sound quality played through the radio?

As for the price tag. Is it made but a name brand company, that has prior years experience in this sort of visual market....... . Does it come with a warranty, if so how long. Now as for this electrical engineer, who is he, who does he work for, does he have a FAT wallet or bank account so that if something should fry I know that I can sue someone with money.
I mean u guys nevr said who is this guy and what qualifacitions he has for me to cough up $500 for his expertise.

For a $500 price tag it should be equiped with a TV tunner, and a pair of S-Video + composites inputs.

Tnx

Juker008
Old 08-31-2002, 11:20 PM
Banned

NEW ADD-ONS? Who said anything about new add-ons? All I said is that it has adjustments for brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation, which the pioneer piece did not.

I'm working on a plug in connector to where the factory changer would plug in for direct audio into the factory headunit instead of the RF modulator, and when I do, that will be the piece that comes with the unit.

The piece is warrantied, for a period of 1 year, just like the pioneer piece was. All you have to do is send it back to us and we will repair or replace it.

And as for the price tag....if you don't want to buy it, don't

Ron

StreetEffectz
Old 09-01-2002, 04:34 AM
TRELOS

Ok so let me ask u this. Who is the manufacturer? Are they the same ones who make the Folex, Suny, and the IBNs? What I don't understand is how are ur gonna charge more than double the price for a generic product. So at least tell us who is the manufacturer.

Juker008
Old 09-01-2002, 04:17 PM
Banned

It's from the maker so of "Nav-TV"....you know, the one that sells for $1399