Is my stock Head Unit Balanced or Unbalanced?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 10:53 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need mercman Harness for Audio Upgrades

Hey guys,

So, I'm new to this forum, and really, new to car forums like this. I've never really owned anything worth talking about until recently, when I found my 2004 TSX (used). I love my new (err, new to me) car, but the audio system is atrocious. I've spent the last week or so trying to figure out what I want to do about that, reading all of the different posts and suggestions, and it looks like I am sure of one thing: I will need mercman's harness before I begin this project! (I already installed the USASPEC iPod adapter, which has helped me survive for a bit longer with a crappy audio system, but it's soon getting time for me to put actual equipment in this thing.) Mercman, since I'm new to the forum, I can't PM you (as I've read), so could you please send me some information about your harnesses, if you still sell them, and if so, how much I can purchase one for?

I apologize in advance; I'm sure this is posted in the wrong spot, but I didn't see a thread dedicated just to mercman's harness (though I did look!).

Any information is greatly appreciated, and when I get a bit further along in the audio project, I hope to start a thread and post info and pictures as I go along working on this!