Free Ipods. It Really Works

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Ipods. It Really Works

As many of you may have already heard, apple is trying to get it's ipod in the hands of the masses out there. They are literally giving them away, but you have to know where to go to get one. I'm going to tell you! What do I get out if it? A free ipod that's what!! I need 5 people to sign up and I get my free ipod. So I'm asking for your help and what do you get out of it? A free ipod! It's a win-win situation :-)

You get either a free:

1. Ipod Mini with the color of your choice

2. Ipod 15GB

3. $250 worth of iTunes

If you follow this guide, you will be able to get this Ipod without paying a cent!

Here is a guide on how to successfully get a free iPod mailed to your home without paying a CENT.

1. Click on this link: Click here for your free ipod.

2. Sign up for the service, be sure to provide a valid email address and home address and whatnot. If you messed up, you can change the information before your i-pod is mailed to you.

3. After signing up and confirming your email, you have to sign up for one of their affiliated services. It's your choice on what you sign up with, but if you follow my guide, you can get out of this without paying anything.

4. Choose the Ancestry Site. Unlike all the other services, IMMEDIATELY after you sign up for the ancestry site, your account will get credited with signing up for the services, this means you can cancel the service immediately and you'll get credit for it. If the page fails to load just try acouple of times.

5. Sign up for the Ancestry.com site. You WILL need your credit card to sign up for it, but if you follow this guide and cancel the service within two weeks, your card wont get charged a cent.

6. Once you've signed up, you need to call this number: 1-800-262-3787 and pick option 4 to cancel.

7. You're gonna speak to a representative to cancel your service. Say your name...and that you want to cancel. In the end they'll cancel it and give you your confirmation number. You're done!

8. So now you've credited your account as signing up for their services, yet you canceled the service immediately after signing up. The last thing you have to do to get your iPod is send your referral link to 5 friends and have them do the exact same thing you just did.

9. Your iPod will be sent to your home address via FedEx within a week. (they say 2-3 weeks for ipods and a bit longer for the mini because of popular demand, but it's always a bit faster than what they say)

Together, let's get some free ipods, this won't be around forever!!!!!

Please e-mail me with any questions.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:29 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
god I love the smell of a nice pyramid scheme in the morning.