Who Has Actually Purchased a Type-S

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2021, 07:20 AM
Some Guy Who Loves Cars

Received 280 Likes on 173 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
I think the problem is uniquely related to how Acura has "evolved" (or regressed) over the past 15 years.
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
Most of the guys classified as Haters & Trolls have start dates going back into the early 2000's or before. At that time Acura was a real player both in sales & performance not the advertising creation. It was a big dog & ran with the big dogs but at a much better price.
These two posts in their entirety (summarized here) are really good and the crux of the brand polarization. My parents garage when I was a kid comprised a 2000 3.5RL and 2003 MDX. The first car they bought me at 16 was a 1992 Accord. Back in those days, I thought the Integra Type R was the coolest car ever made and swore up and down I'd buy one some day. After college, I considered an RSX Type S, but chose an A4 instead after test driving both. I made my way back to Acura with a TSX and considered myself a grade A #1 fanboy (as in wouldn't shop for anything except an Acura) until my 1G TLX. Worst car I've ever driven or owned. I believe that car and treatment of customers by ACR and dealerships decimated the brand. Acura loyalists left for Lexus and Euros. There was no reason to stick around at that point and I bet a lot of those customers were lost for good. There are hundreds of AZ users from the 1G forum who are no longer active. I'm guessing the apologists here simply forgive the decline and the fanboys here are too young to realize the decline. Questioning our former loyalty is quite honestly misplaced. You should question the brand instead.

Last edited by someguy11; 07-19-2021 at 07:23 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by someguy11:
04WDPSeDaN (07-19-2021), pyrodan007 (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 08:30 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,237 Likes on 2,617 Posts
Originally Posted by Ghostof TypeS Past
Seriously Can we have a thread where somebody doesn’t bring up the s4…

Let’s stick together and keep sharing good info and help those that haven’t had their Type S delivered obtain solid information so they can join the “Who has actually purchased a Type-S” thread!!!
Yup, it's typically one of 10-15 on this forum that like to rank and rave then derail the thread no matter the topic.

Originally Posted by dmski
I really doubt that. Supply is messed up on new cars right now. There are many dealers starving for cars with empty lots. The big 3 are way behind on production and supply will not stabilize for some time.
It's not getting better anytime soon according to Reuters either, Apparently besides chip production woes many car maker subcontractors are having difficult time getting back to capacity with worker and raw material shortages.

Last edited by Legend2TL; 07-19-2021 at 08:38 AM.
The following users liked this post:
one4all (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 08:47 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 540 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by Legend2TL
Yup, it's typically one of 10-15 on this forum that like to rank and rave then derail the thread no matter the topic.

It's not getting better anytime soon according to Reuters either, Apparently besides chip production woes many car maker subcontractors are having difficult time getting back to capacity with worker and raw material shortages.
Apparently tires are hard to come by now too. Which means I need to buy some all seasons while I can because those performance tires aren’t going to cut it in the winter months.
BEAR-AvHistory (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 09:22 AM
Car Enthusiast

Received 175 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by KrylonBlue
Apparently tires are hard to come by now too. Which means I need to buy some all seasons while I can because those performance tires aren’t going to cut it in the winter months.
I am assuming you are living in a snow region? If so, why not winter tires instead of all-season?
Old 07-19-2021, 09:26 AM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by vhtran
I am assuming you are living in a snow region? If so, why not winter tires instead of all-season?
I've never felt the need for snow tires. I'm in Illinois and I've had no issues with all seasons so I don't really see any reason to put on snow tires

Do all season tires have better handling than snow tires when the ground is clear and dry? We don't usually get snow in the same way states like Minnesota do so I'd prefer not to have louder road noise, worse handling and whatever else may come from it just for a few days per season of snow. I've never had snow tires so I'm not sure what the drawbacks are.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:31 AM
Car Enthusiast

I've never felt the need for snow tires. I'm in Illinois and I've had no issues with all seasons so I don't really see any reason to put on snow tires

Do all season tires have better handling than snow tires when the ground is clear and dry? We don't usually get snow in the same way states like Minnesota do so I'd prefer not to have louder road noise, worse handling and whatever else may come from it just for a few days per season of snow. I've never had snow tires so I'm not sure what the drawbacks are.
If you don't have snow your way then I guess all-seasons are fine. For me, summer/winter in my area.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:34 AM
AZ Community Team

If you don't have snow your way then I guess all-seasons are fine. For me, summer/winter in my area.
I wouldn't say we don't get snow. I've had to deal with dustings which is no big deal but also 10+ inches of snow. It's just that most winters we will see a couple big storms and then nothing significant afterwards.

Do winter tires have any drawbacks when compared to all-seasons? As in handling and road noise?
Old 07-19-2021, 09:40 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
I wouldn't say we don't get snow. I've had to deal with dustings which is no big deal but also 10+ inches of snow. It's just that most winters we will see a couple big storms and then nothing significant afterwards.

Do winter tires have any drawbacks when compared to all-seasons? As in handling and road noise?
Winter tires do degrade faster if being used aggressively above 45F. But depending on model, they can be just as quiet if not more versus summers. My 18 Michelin Xi3 are significantly more quiet that my 19 Continental summers (even with adaptive suspension). Usually it's very much the opposite, they have a specific noise.

Last edited by pyrodan007; 07-19-2021 at 09:50 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by pyrodan007:
KrylonBlue (07-19-2021), vhtran (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Car Enthusiast

Honestly, I don't drive faster than my comfortable feeling during the winter months. I can't say much about a/s vs m/s performance when it's dry out, but I am assuming it's a little mellow vs all season. I always use X-ice or Winter Sports for my cars.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:55 AM
AZ Community Team

Honestly, I don't drive faster than my comfortable feeling during the winter months. I can't say much about a/s vs m/s performance when it's dry out, but I am assuming it's a little mellow vs all season. I always use X-ice or Winter Sports for my cars.
Any recommendations on snow tires for a Type S? Since these are 20s stock I'm not sure if I need to keep 20's or move down for snow tires.
Old 07-19-2021, 10:04 AM
Car Enthusiast

Any recommendations on snow tires for a Type S? Since these are 20s stock I'm not sure if I need to keep 20's or move down for snow tires.
For me, I always go down in size with snow tires, someone else may offer different opinions. For instant, my Q8 came with 22" x 285, my snow tires are 20" x 2xx (I forgot how wide).
The following 2 users liked this post by vhtran:
KrylonBlue (07-19-2021), pyrodan007 (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 10:11 AM
Racer

Received 310 Likes on 143 Posts
Stock size, you're likely looking at Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3. I think someone was able to confirm that the OEM 19s would clear the Brembos, but not 100% positive.
KrylonBlue (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 11:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts

Would do the same & get all reasons if I still lived in Jersey. Snow most winters but short lived on the ground. Snow tires are not as good on clear pavement as all seasons & are noisy.

Down here very little snow but any snow at all will immobilize summer tires. Very little to none snow removal equipment. We rely mostly on a slurry put down before the snow. High percentage of pickup trucks & SUV's as extra vehicles & they work well to get through the snow days. My truck & SUV are both 4X4 hi/low range. Truck has mud/snow rated off road tires for hunting trips or a few days of deep snow.
Old 07-19-2021, 12:37 PM
AZ Community Team

Would do the same & get all reasons if I still lived in Jersey. Snow most winters but short lived on the ground. Snow tires are not as good on clear pavement as all seasons & are noisy.

Down here very little snow but any snow at all will immobilize summer tires. Very little to none snow removal equipment. We rely mostly on a slurry put down before the snow. High percentage of pickup trucks & SUV's as extra vehicles & they work well to get through the snow days. My truck & SUV are both 4X4 hi/low range. Truck has mud/snow rated off road tires for hunting trips or a few days of deep snow.
That's what I'm thinking.

In most instances I'm still doing 45mph in a 45mph on the snow covered roads. It's not really that bad. If it's thicker I'll slow down but whether I have snow tires or not wouldn't matter as everyone in front of me is driving as if Snowmageddon had just barreled upon us with its inch of powder.
BEAR-AvHistory (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 02:07 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does the type S come with remote starter or it's a add on option?
Old 07-19-2021, 02:23 PM
Drifting

Received 678 Likes on 367 Posts
Originally Posted by Dotconnect
Does the type S come with remote starter or it's a add on option?
Remote is Standard
Old 07-19-2021, 02:30 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks
Old 07-19-2021, 03:13 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by GhostTL09
Remote is Standard
Do you need a subscription to use it or is that only to access it through the application and start it from anywhere?
Old 07-19-2021, 03:33 PM
Advanced

Received 92 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by TypeSDreams
Thank you. I am new here and hoping to become an official owner soon. I have noticed a huge amount of negativity towards anything related to this car, not just on YouTube lol, but surprisingly, on here. I am not sure if this forum has always been like this? Support for this brand and anything related to it is lacking. Most of the comments on these Type S post are made by people that have little to no interest in this specific model or Acura’s imo. I have seen the S4/M340i addressed so many times; had me wondering if this is an Acura forum or just a general sports sedan forum. I haven’t been on a car forum since I owned my S2000 and hope to see a better sense of community soon.
Same. I am on my third TL/TLX, but only peruse the forums to look for DIY tips or discussion on redesigns. I've also been shocked by the amount of negativity recently. However it seems like 85% of it is from a handful of former Acura owners who have since switched to Audi, Genesis, etc and are seeking validation for their decisions, while the other 15% is serious objective criticism. Going by some of the comments here, I wouldn't expect Acura to sell a single Type-S given that you must be crazy to buy one over the perfect infallible Audi S4. It's like both the Audi S4 and Type-S both being great vehicles with different strengths and weakness are mutually exclusive.

The Type-S has its weak points for sure (the insane weight easily being the biggest detraction for me personally), but every single time someone dares bring up what the car does well the inevitable "it's slower than X", "it's not as fast as Y", "it's more expensive than Z" "it's new so reliability will suck" "weight negates SHAWD" etc immediately follow. I really need to visit an Audi forum to see if people lambast the S4 over how "inferior" it is to the C43 and m340i.

Originally Posted by fiatlux
I think the problem is uniquely related to how Acura has "evolved" (or regressed) over the past 15 years. A lot of folks got into Acura during the 2000s, which was the brand's heyday. Not only did Acura have record sales which have not been seen since, but their cars compared very favorably to the competition. But for the past 10+ years, it seems like the brand has gone backwards, and in the process alienated a lot of their past fans. This coupled with the fact that these fans have gotten older and have more discretionary income meant that a lot of them were able to move upwards to other brands that do offer the type of product they wish Acura could give them. Unfortunately, not only has Acura not grown with these fans, but they've been giving off a vibe where they're all bark and no bite. They act like the little ankle biter dogs. Those "comparison" reviews between the TLX/RDX and the competition, the "It's That Kind of Thrill" and "Beat That" and "Less Talk More Drive" commercials, etc. have not been particularly endearing, and have made the brand an easy punching bag because of how cringeworthy those campaigns have been.
The thing is Acura has never made a perfect car in it's 30+ year history (ok maybe the Integra-R). I love Honda/Acura and they make great cars, but a lot of this "how Acura has fallen" narrative is looking backward through rose tinted glasses. Remember the SLX? The transmission issues in the 2G TL? Yeah I agree that the ~10 year period from 2009-2018 was especially depressing, but imho Acura has improved leaps and bounds since then and deserves at least some praise: The "guillotine grille" is gone, exhaust pipes are back, NSX is back, the RDX is one of the best in its class, the MDX is still a class leader, and the 2G TLX fixes a lot of the issues that people complained about with 1G. Even the long-in-the-tooth ILX finally looks the part and is remarkably competitive in the market for such an ancient platform. Much of the other changes is Acura simply following the market: eg. the Big 3 only makes like 4 or 5 sedan models combined and the RLX was killed at the same time as the Infiniti M and Lexus GS. I'm surprised (but grateful) that Acura put as much effort as it did in another IC-engine sedan.

As for the marketing and PR, every company on the face of the planet over-sells their product with hyperbole and cringey tag lines. Cadillac and Lincoln have always done the same with their cars in the segment (and ironically when Caddy finally made compelling high performance V variants they didn't sell well). Even Toyota has been trying to sell the Camry SE as a legit sports sedan since the dawn of time. Also every BMW is not the "ultimate driving machine", even some of the M models. To be honest I think "Precision Crafted Performance" suits Acura well, especially since the "precision crafted" comes before the "performance" part.

People desperately want Acura to be a Japanese BMW, but it's never going to be. How many other brands have tried and failed at that? Even the unpopular 1G TLX in its worst year outsold the much hyped Italian and Korean 3-series clones combined. Acuras just aren't meant to be the fastest or cheapest car in their class. They appeal to people who want a practical, attractive, reliable car with decent performance, more features than the equivalently-priced German car/Lexus and with more long-term value than say Genesis. I promise you that Infiniti would swap places for Acura's market share in an instant...not to mention Volvo, Lincoln, Alfa, etc
The following 6 users liked this post by one4all:
a35tl (07-19-2021), DLM1213 (07-19-2021), Honda430 (07-19-2021), Legend2TL (07-19-2021), Pens Fan (07-20-2021), Tony Pac (07-19-2021) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 07-19-2021, 04:48 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
Originally Posted by one4all
The Type-S has its weak points for sure (the insane weight easily being the biggest detraction for me personally), but every single time someone dares bring up what the car does well the inevitable "it's slower than X", "it's not as fast as Y", "it's more expensive than Z" "it's new so reliability will suck" "weight negates SHAWD" etc immediately follow. I really need to visit an Audi forum to see if people lambast the S4 over how "inferior" it is to the C43 and m340i.
They don't, they very nicely weigh the pros and cons to help people make a choice. Everyone knows the M340i is faster, but Audi keeps on getting praise for it's interior and tech. And exhaust sound as well versus the newer M340i.

The only thing mentioned here are price and reliability, both of which have been debunked. The real laughing matter can be summarized in one iconic piece that was added to the Type-S, that stupid x-brace in the trunk. For me, that's the single piece that removes any credibility to Acura's work, as if the trunk is able save the handling when weight and transmission reaction times are themselves iffy.

Last edited by pyrodan007; 07-19-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-19-2021, 05:03 PM
Racer

Received 237 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by one4all
I wouldn't expect Acura to sell a single Type-S given that you must be crazy to buy one over the perfect infallible Audi S4. It's like both the Audi S4 and Type-S both being great vehicles with different strengths and weakness are mutually exclusive.
I been very critical of Acura but I try to be fair....the 1G TLX was a dog, a utter failure, the 2G TLX I like it a lot and I I were in the market for the segment I would still pick one over an S4 (I would still choose an S5, but since we are talking S4, I would take the Type S over the S4). I'm particularly critical of Acura because I know what Honda is capable of, one of the best engine maker in the car industry but for some reasons they always drop the ball... if the current Type S was the effort of another less capable automaker, let's say Mazda, I would praise it more (and it would probably have a lower MSRP) but I cannot be as forgiving. Very nice looking car, definitely a step or even two in the right direction after the 1G TLX debacle but fall short of what Honda abilities are.
Another thing I just learned....no USB plugs for the rear seats in the Type S....seriously??
Old 07-19-2021, 05:10 PM
Drifting

Received 1,262 Likes on 917 Posts
Do you need a subscription to use it or is that only to access it through the application and start it from anywhere?
Both the Type S and the Advance trims have a hard button for remote start on the key fob. The other trims have the possibility of doing remote start via the app w/paid subscription.
Ghostof TypeS Past (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 05:37 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by ELIN
Both the Type S and the Advance trims have a hard button for remote start on the key fob. The other trims have the possibility of doing remote start via the app w/paid subscription.
Can the Type S sign up for the subscription too? I knew the button was on the key fob but I didn’t know if it was activated without a subscription. I wouldn’t mind being able to start my car on snowy days from afar as I don’t stay where my cars parked when I’m at work.
Old 07-19-2021, 05:45 PM
Instructor

Received 117 Likes on 35 Posts
Can the Type S sign up for the subscription too?
I haven’t signed up but there is an option for it so I’m assuming yes. If anybody else has a Type S they can chime in.
Old 07-19-2021, 05:52 PM
Drifting

Received 1,262 Likes on 917 Posts
Can the Type S sign up for the subscription too? I knew the button was on the key fob but I didn’t know if it was activated without a subscription. I wouldn’t mind being able to start my car on snowy days from afar as I don’t stay where my cars parked when I’m at work.
I suppose you can but the distance limitations for the app may be similar (or even worse) than the range of the key fob. Luckily there is a free trial period for all the apps features where you can put this to the test before you commit to the sub.

Ghostof TypeS Past probably could put this distance theory to the test.
Old 07-19-2021, 05:59 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by ELIN
I suppose you can but the distance limitations for the app may be similar (or even worse) than the range of the key fob. Luckily there is a free trial period for all the apps features where you can put this to the test before you commit to the sub.

Ghostof TypeS Past probably could put this distance theory to the test.
Possibly.

I haven’t done any research but I had thought it used a built in hotspot and engaged based on a command from the application.

If it doesn’t then I don’t really need the subscription then.
Old 07-19-2021, 06:50 PM
8th Gear

Received 28 Likes on 5 Posts
Red Type S Canadian Spec

Had this beauty for 2 weeks now with about 1000km on it and I'm in love, already detailed it twice too 😂. VIN 92

Anyone complaining about how it's not as fast as the competition or how it's heavy or blah blah blah can kick rocks.

The capability of this thing as a daily driver puts the biggest smile on my face. Can't wait til aftermarket mods are available for this thing.

How long do you all think it'll be before tunes/intakes/exhausts are available?

The following 17 users liked this post by j_young:
a35tl (07-19-2021), BOWA41 (07-21-2021), Camaro194 (07-19-2021), Curious3GTL (07-22-2021), DLM1213 (07-19-2021), Furnace (07-19-2021), Ghostof TypeS Past (07-19-2021), harpazo (07-19-2021), IL_TLX (07-19-2021), JDM_DOHC_SiR (07-19-2021), KrylonBlue (07-19-2021), Legend2TL (07-20-2021), Nexx (07-19-2021), one4all (07-20-2021), Pens Fan (07-20-2021), someguy11 (07-19-2021), Terragotti (07-26-2021) and 12 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 07-19-2021, 07:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 388 Likes on 227 Posts

Snow tires really not needed in NJ. Current Governor here is the brine and salt king. Any possibility of even a snow flurry the roads are brined and salted till white. Most times they do it we end up with nothing or rain. Even in a large snowstorm things are cleared up pretty fast if there is any significant accumulation. All season tires would be fine for anyone that doesn't feel the need to drive in the middle of a major snow event which may be just 3 or 4 days a year if that and some years less. Lot of expense and effort to go through unless your job requires you to drive in a snowstorm (at least around my parts). For me I just work remotely and leave the car in the garage till things are clear.
Old 07-19-2021, 07:09 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 388 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by j_young
Had this beauty for 2 weeks now with about 1000km on it and I'm in love, already detailed it twice too 😂. VIN 92

Anyone complaining about how it's not as fast as the competition or how it's heavy or blah blah blah can kick rocks.

The capability of this thing as a daily driver puts the biggest smile on my face. Can't wait til aftermarket mods are available for this thing.

Looks really nice. Really makes me think I need to wash my car looking at that pic.
j_young (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 07:55 PM
Pro

Received 267 Likes on 145 Posts
Nice car man! I’m really considering this color option as well! Congratulations!
The following 3 users liked this post by djhtsx:
j_young (07-19-2021), KrylonBlue (07-19-2021), Legend2TL (07-20-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 09:11 PM
AZ Community Team

That’s it… I’m adding on those side shirts to my Apex Blue once it’s in my possession.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:55 PM
8th Gear

That’s it… I’m adding on those side shirts to my Apex Blue once it’s in my possession.
Was hesitant at first because I well know dealer options are a finesse considering the side skirts are $1k for 2 plastic panels but mannnnn best decision ive made - they truly complete the type s
KrylonBlue (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 10:19 PM
AZ Community Team

Was hesitant at first because I well know dealer options are a finesse considering the side skirts are $1k for 2 plastic panels but mannnnn best decision ive made - they truly complete the type s
I had the HFP kit on my 08 Civic Coupe and loved them. My TSX just had the spoiler but the 19 ASPEC TLX has side skirts stock and I love them. And the ones you showed off add so much to it. Matches the front ends effect perfectly.
Old 07-19-2021, 10:27 PM
8th Gear

I had the HFP kit on my 08 Civic Coupe and loved them. My TSX just had the spoiler but the 19 ASPEC TLX has side skirts stock and I love them. And the ones you showed off add so much to it. Matches the front ends effect perfectly.
yeah bro the side skirts give it a waaay meaner stance, looks much nicer than stock. acura shouldve included the skirts for the type s from factory but they definitely they knew what they were doing
Old 07-19-2021, 10:38 PM
AZ Community Team

yeah bro the side skirts give it a waaay meaner stance, looks much nicer than stock. acura shouldve included the skirts for the type s from factory but they definitely they knew what they were doing
I don't understand how they chose to put the lower front splitter and the read diffuser but skipped on the side skirts. The side skirts look more stock on the Type S than the car does without them.
Furnace (07-20-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 10:45 PM
8th Gear

I don't understand how they chose to put the lower front splitter and the read diffuser but skipped on the side skirts. The side skirts look more stock on the Type S than the car does without them.
100p agree, thats like building a brick house and slapping on a straw roof. for all that acura did right on the type s they had to show the conservative honda philosophy with the side skirts 😂 or maybe they knew enthusiasts would pay extra for them
Old 07-19-2021, 10:51 PM
AZ Community Team

100p agree, thats like building a brick house and slapping on a straw roof. for all that acura did right on the type s they had to show the conservative honda philosophy with the side skirts 😂 or maybe they knew enthusiasts would pay extra for them
Anything to make money.

Don't get me wrong. The car looks great without it and if the skirts didn't exist we wouldn't have even thought twice about this. But with them available we're looking at it wondering what in the world Acura was thinking by not finishing off the body lines.

Where are you from? I am in the USA (Illinois) and my dealer and several others haven't received anything other than their demo units.
harpazo (07-21-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 11:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 383 Likes on 239 Posts
Gorgeous car j_young! Love the red.
The following 2 users liked this post by a35tl:
j_young (07-20-2021), KrylonBlue (07-19-2021)
Old 07-19-2021, 11:06 PM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,154 Likes on 825 Posts
As long as they look good on the car, $1K more on a $53K car is considered money well spent.

The following 4 users liked this post by Edward'TLS:
Furnace (07-20-2021), Ghostof TypeS Past (07-19-2021), j_young (07-20-2021), KrylonBlue (07-19-2021)
Old 07-20-2021, 12:48 AM
8th Gear

Anything to make money.

Don't get me wrong. The car looks great without it and if the skirts didn't exist we wouldn't have even thought twice about this. But with them available we're looking at it wondering what in the world Acura was thinking by not finishing off the body lines.

Where are you from? I am in the USA (Illinois) and my dealer and several others haven't received anything other than their demo units.
I'm out in Ontario, Canada. Our dealers didn't receive any demo units, all their stock were pre ordered vehicles and once they landed the owners took delivery. Pretty limited stock for Canada, was told by my dealer that there wouldnt be anymore in Canada for the 2021MY and that pre orders would now be for the 2022MY. My dealer was lucky enough to get a bigger allotment of vehicles for being a top dealership.
TypeSDreams (07-21-2021)

Quick Reply: Who Has Actually Purchased a Type-S