Acura TLX Type-S PMC Edition - Official Reveal

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2023, 04:20 PM
Air Vice Marshal

Received 300 Likes on 155 Posts
Hand Assembly

• Hand Assembled at the Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC)

Does anyone know how much actual assembly is done at the PMC other than installing the various accessories?
Old 01-27-2023, 05:26 PM
mvl
Pro

Received 235 Likes on 160 Posts
Below from acura gives a good sense:

Old 01-27-2023, 07:05 PM
Air Vice Marshal

Originally Posted by mvl
Below from acura gives a good sense:

https://youtu.be/SNInyXNV_RU
I think not. There is a vast difference between the extremely limited production of the NSX and the addition of what are basically off the shelf accessories to a production car like the TLX.
The PMC *WAS* the NSX assembly line.

I would think that the TLX's are built on the normal line with some exterior parts that would be replaced anyway being simply left off, then they go the the PMC for those bits and the special PMC paint, which is undoubtedly the main contribution, It's a very special high tech paint that even requires special care from the new owners.
Old 01-27-2023, 07:08 PM
mvl
Pro

Quick youtube search found below. Looks like the other PMCs undergo pretty extensive hand assembly there too.

https://youtu.be/5BI-D5OlKnk​​​​​​​

Last edited by mvl; 01-27-2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:45 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,618 Likes on 975 Posts
Simply gorgeous!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
leomio2.0 (02-02-2023), MarcoTLX (02-03-2023)
Old 02-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 672 Likes on 417 Posts
As per usual, my favorite rendition of the PMC is in white. It just looks so much better IMO with those colored wheels and accents.

One "zonk" I noticed is the fuel door. Are all TLX fuel doors recessed in like that? First time I've noticed it while watching the video. Makes the car look not as high quality and makes the lines not flow quite as well.

EDIT: Looking at other TLX videos and Acura's own website, looks like all the fuel doors are flush. I guess this is what "hand assembled" gets you? Still a beautiful car, but come on. Do better.

Last edited by leomio2.0; 02-02-2023 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Pro

Received 509 Likes on 248 Posts
Originally Posted by leomio2.0
As per usual, my favorite rendition of the PMC is in white. It just looks so much better IMO with those colored wheels and accents.

One "zonk" I noticed is the fuel door. Are all TLX fuel doors recessed in like that? First time I've noticed it while watching the video. Makes the car look not as high quality and makes the lines not flow quite as well.

EDIT: Looking at other TLX videos and Acura's own website, looks like all the fuel doors are flush. I guess this is what "hand assembled" gets you? Still a beautiful car, but come on. Do better.
this was a pre-production model for the media outlets
The following users liked this post:
MarcoTLX (02-03-2023)
Old 02-03-2023, 07:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 517 Likes on 293 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
pretty cool, but that fuel cap lid looks sunken in! Funny that guy lives really close to me, it’s cool to see his driveway always a different car there.

Last edited by PhilB81; 02-03-2023 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:21 AM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts
I see a lot of posts on social media with dealers posting the PMC. Some have 2 on the showroom floor. Are we sure they only made 300 LOL. Also, these were all presold. Wtf would you want your presold car to be sitting on the showroom floor where people will slobber all over them especially when you paid $10K extra for pretty much a fancy paint job.

My car was not PMC and I would not allow it to be on the floor for one second. Lock that shit up and park it in the pickup area only.
The following 3 users liked this post by dmski:
ELIN (02-04-2023), MarcoTLX (02-05-2023), Tesla1856 (02-04-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 08:39 AM
mvl
Pro

My guess is people backed out of their deals when they saw the drop in their trade value and saw the current financing rates.
The following 4 users liked this post by mvl:
BOWA41 (02-04-2023), ELIN (02-04-2023), MarcoTLX (02-05-2023), Tony Pac (02-04-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 09:42 AM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by mvl
My guess is people backed out of their deals when they saw the drop in their trade value and saw the current financing rates.
100%! In Canada, for regular TYPE S, financing rate is 7.29%. Cost of borrowing is like $15K over 60 months! That's insane. Now imagine PMC....you must be an idiot to that unless you have the money and pay it cash or expense it from your company!

Now my CAD$64K TLX TYPE S will cost CAD$90K CAD hahaha! Forget it!
Old 02-04-2023, 01:22 PM
Family Hauler

Received 164 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by dmski
I see a lot of posts on social media with dealers posting the PMC. Some have 2 on the showroom floor. Are we sure they only made 300 LOL. Also, these were all presold. Wtf would you want your presold car to be sitting on the showroom floor where people will slobber all over them especially when you paid $10K extra for pretty much a fancy paint job.

My car was not PMC and I would not allow it to be on the floor for one second. Lock that shit up and park it in the pickup area only.
wasn’t there speculation that perhaps friends of those who own Acura dealers would buy the PMC models and sell them to their friends who own dealerships? Not sure if that’s more of a wild idea, but I’m sure the current finance rates in the market are steering people away from purchasing a new vehicle. I feel lucky I got mine in Sept of 2021 before the market went wild and was able to get 2.1%
Old 02-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Intermediate

Received 53 Likes on 19 Posts
My Curva Red is currently sitting at the dealer. Waiting on Black Chrome A to arrive so they can swap out the stupid Chrome A on the trunk lid. Once that's done, I'll pick her up.

Yes, many people have backed out of their deposits because of rates, etc...
The following 2 users liked this post by BOWA41:
MarcoTLX (02-05-2023), Tony Pac (02-06-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 517 Likes on 293 Posts
Its probably becauseI’m too poor, but I would have a hard time daily-ing a numbered car. Road rash and door dings would get me so upset. Those PMC colors are all super nice, I’m sure as a result they are hard to match for repairs. I really like the hand built treatment, I asked my dealer to get me on the NSX typeS list, they laughed
Anyways, for an occasion car, I think it’s awesome, I just don’t know that I could do it on a daily, although I really like the PMC.
MarcoTLX (02-05-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 08:59 PM
mvl
Pro

My wife dailies our RDX PMC. Put full PPF to help but we bought the car to drive it.

She already got rim rash (black PMC rims scratch showing silver) but the dealer has a rim repair service that made it look imperceptably like new.

Service Advisor says they can send the car to the Ohio PMC factory if bodywork is needed. Hope that never happens as that can't be cheap.
BOWA41 (02-07-2023), MarcoTLX (02-05-2023), PhilB81 (02-04-2023), Tony Pac (02-06-2023)
Old 02-05-2023, 06:23 AM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Received 374 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by PhilB81
Its probably becauseI’m too poor, but I would have a hard time daily-ing a numbered car. Road rash and door dings would get me so upset. Those PMC colors are all super nice, I’m sure as a result they are hard to match for repairs. I really like the hand built treatment, I asked my dealer to get me on the NSX typeS list, they laughed
Anyways, for an occasion car, I think it’s awesome, I just don’t know that I could do it on a daily, although I really like the PMC.
I agree daily-ing that would have me too conscious about driving it anywhere just cause it’s such a limited car, plus the price is so steep especially with markup it was just not worth it to me, so I just ended up getting a regular Type-S with the HP Wheel and Tire package.

Even with my regular Type-S I’m still a bit conscious about where I drive it and such. But it’s a daily and it’s meant to be driven so I drive it (I’m already at 870 miles in the 2 weeks I have had it lol)

At some point in the summer I’ll do a paint correction and PPF to it.
PhilB81 (02-05-2023)
Old 02-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Drifting

Received 709 Likes on 378 Posts
Dealer Deposit Switch a Roo

Originally Posted by dmski

Some dealers did the swith a roo on deposits, having friend and family order and once received refunded deposits and now they can MARK UP the PMC a customer backed away from. Someone said Pohanka or whatever dealer currently has 6 wtf. Six!
Old 02-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Advanced

Received 65 Likes on 38 Posts
Pohanka Acura has one red Acura TLX PMC listed in its inventory.
Old 02-06-2023, 06:06 PM
Drifting

Received 709 Likes on 378 Posts
Originally Posted by Justy48
I don't remember which one had a ton of them, or maybe they sold 5 today lol
Old 02-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Justy48
This is correct and I saw it for myself on Sunday, apparently it’s 001/100 Curva Red
Spoiler

There is a 10k markup on it though. But someone might find it worth the price to own the very first PMC Type-S built
Old 02-07-2023, 08:10 AM
Drifting

Received 1,272 Likes on 926 Posts
Does the regular Type S not have heated steering wheel standard in the US?!! I'm sure it's mandatory in Canada.
MarcoTLX (02-07-2023)
Old 02-07-2023, 11:31 AM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ELIN
Does the regular Type S not have heated steering wheel standard in the US?!! I'm sure it's mandatory in Canada.
Yeah it’s not standard on US models it’s available as a ~$500 accessory for regular Type-S models
ELIN (02-07-2023)
Old 02-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Family Hauler

Received 164 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
That’s correct, in the US the heated steering wheel is offered as an option. Let’s not talk about not having surround view cameras - that’s a sore subject for us US TLX-S owners
The following 2 users liked this post by caLiTLX:
ELIN (02-07-2023), MarcoTLX (02-07-2023)
Old 02-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 444 Likes on 303 Posts
Originally Posted by MarcoTLX
I agree daily-ing that would have me too conscious about driving it anywhere just cause it’s such a limited car, plus the price is so steep especially with markup it was just not worth it to me, so I just ended up getting a regular Type-S with the HP Wheel and Tire package.

Even with my regular Type-S I’m still a bit conscious about where I drive it and such. But it’s a daily and it’s meant to be driven so I drive it (I’m already at 870 miles in the 2 weeks I have had it lol)

At some point in the summer I’ll do a paint correction and PPF to it.
I have a '22 Type S in white. Rarely driven. I thought I might want the PMC in Blue, but, that's the fav color. Red is least liked. My dealer did sell one red one, AND has another red one
in the showroom that is available. $4995 mark up. Less for me. But, I don't like the red with black int. near as much as the blue one.

NOTE: I talked with my Serv/Parts Director about the Copper Wheels/ w/center caps and lugs. They ARE available and he can get them within a week. I didn't get the part #, but, he did
price them to me...with my discount. And I priced the Y spoke opt. Type S wheel that we all know about. Strange....same price! If I hadn't already put on, at purchase of car, my BBS Y spoke
wheels I would order the copper ones. But, those BBS's weren't so cheap! I'm still thinking about it. Of course the copper wheels are the exact same as the "lightweight wheel" we've known,
just powder coated in copper this time.

I also thought about the fancy paint on the PMC and worrying about damage, etc. Even though I don't drive that car so much, it would still be "nervous time" to put on the street.
I have other vehicles to drive, but, still. And, bottom line.....I like my Type S. Drives, handles, performs etc great for my wants/needs. YES....the big issue for all us Type S owners,
is the fact of "no surround camera"...and other items left off that the Advance has....like HUD, etc. I did put on the carbon fiber pieces...except the rear diffuser. I also did the black out
badging. And the Y-spoke style BBS wheels.and my Conti tires. it's just a great car to drive. And it's not a daily driver.
MarcoTLX (02-07-2023)
Old 02-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by mike03a3
I think not. There is a vast difference between the extremely limited production of the NSX and the addition of what are basically off the shelf accessories to a production car like the TLX.
The PMC *WAS* the NSX assembly line.

I would think that the TLX's are built on the normal line with some exterior parts that would be replaced anyway being simply left off, then they go the the PMC for those bits and the special PMC paint, which is undoubtedly the main contribution, It's a very special high tech paint that even requires special care from the new owners.
Sorry, but, not true. They are built in the same bldg that the NSX was, and all other PMC Edition Acuras. The body is on a special jig and a 5 day paint process is done to it plus oven cure time. There is a great
Acura PMC video that shows the TLX being built and all info, etc. The body is hand fitted, one piece at a time, as all the other pieces. It's dynoed, shake tested, etc. The paint is gone over with special lights
multiple times with techs sitting on a roll around "chair" and it's basically built just like the NSX was...by the exact same Techs that built the NSX. It saved their jobs....for awhile anyway.
The following 2 users liked this post by Colorado Guy AF Ret.:
BOWA41 (02-07-2023), MarcoTLX (02-07-2023)
Old 02-07-2023, 10:06 PM
7th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thoughts on Buying a 2023 TLX Type S PMC

Hi Everyone. I find myself in a convoluted situation. I tried to purchase a 2022 TLX Type S last year. I put the deposit down in Dec 2021 but its arrival in Denver was delayed every month, to the point I thought the dealership was screwing with me. "It'll be here in February." "It'll be here in March." "Sorry, it might be here in April." I hung in there but, by May 2022, I asked for my deposit back. The dealership obliged but I still wanted the Type S. I assumed the delays were due to supply chain issues and I'd wait until those issues were resolved.

In the fall of 2022, dealerships I had contacted earlier were sending emails about the 2023 model Type S coming back into stock. Keep in mind I was looking at other performance/luxury cars with AWD but, as a science researcher, I examine every nook and cranny, reviews written, KBB, Edmunds, C&D and on and on. At this point, I know more about the TLX Type S than an Acura salesman. Today (2/7/23), I had to tell a salesman and an Acura Master Mechanic what came with a Type S and Type S PMC. The mechanic actually owned a 2022 Type S and I told him a heated steering wheel was an option when we were talking about the differences between it and the PMC (standard heated steering wheel). The salesman thought the tires on the PMC, as it sat in the showroom, were all-season. It took 30 minutes to convince him, with the help of the Master Mechanic, he was wrong.

Either I'm too much of an Acura enthusiast, simply done a lot of research or there are subtle differences a salesman and mechanic who sell other Acura models don't observe. I've driven a Legend and TL into the ground over the last 30 years. I put $8k into my 2007 TL in the last year in 100K miles maintenance and repairs. The trade in value is $1K. WTF? Arrghh!

March and April, the snowiest months in Colorado, are right around the corner. I need an AWD car now, and one that will be fun to drive in late spring/summer/early fall. While the PMC paint is remarkable in terms of craftsmanship, and a hand-built engine and such are attractive selling points, I don't see the PMC as an advantage in resale. In fact, Edmunds has the RDX PMC, although it's a 2.0 liter turbo, as an overall less attractive car to own financially than the Advanced and base package. Not like I'd sell a new TLX Type S anytime soon, given the way I hold onto reliable vehicles.

So here I am, wondering if I'm reliving 2022 with delays in the standard Type S which is being pushed back by weeks and months for delivery. And there is the Type S PMC in a showroom for two weeks just waiting for someone to take interest. There are also two beautiful NSX's in the same showroom far beyond my budget. Is the Acura TLX Type S PMC worth the extra $10K or so, or should I hold out for the red pearl standard Type S, hoping I'm not going to experience the delays I did in 2022? Thank you for your input.

By the way, neither the Type S or PMC are marked up beyond their MSRP here. Really! The PMC has a number of dealer add-on's (exterior and interior protectants called "The Colorado Package", tinted windows and a few more special attributes). They will also give me all-season tires with the summer tires. Help!

Tony Pac (02-08-2023)
Old 02-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JessicaNDenver
Hi Everyone. I find myself in a convoluted situation. I tried to purchase a 2022 TLX Type S last year. I put the deposit down in Dec 2021 but its arrival in Denver was delayed every month, to the point I thought the dealership was screwing with me. "It'll be here in February." "It'll be here in March." "Sorry, it might be here in April." I hung in there but, by May 2022, I asked for my deposit back. The dealership obliged but I still wanted the Type S. I assumed the delays were due to supply chain issues and I'd wait until those issues were resolved.

In the fall of 2022, dealerships I had contacted earlier were sending emails about the 2023 model Type S coming back into stock. Keep in mind I was looking at other performance/luxury cars with AWD but, as a science researcher, I examine every nook and cranny, reviews written, KBB, Edmunds, C&D and on and on. At this point, I know more about the TLX Type S than an Acura salesman. Today (2/7/23), I had to tell a salesman and an Acura Master Mechanic what came with a Type S and Type S PMC. The mechanic actually owned a 2022 Type S and I told him a heated steering wheel was an option when we were talking about the differences between it and the PMC (standard heated steering wheel). The salesman thought the tires on the PMC, as it sat in the showroom, were all-season. It took 30 minutes to convince him, with the help of the Master Mechanic, he was wrong.

Either I'm too much of an Acura enthusiast, simply done a lot of research or there are subtle differences a salesman and mechanic who sell other Acura models don't observe. I've driven a Legend and TL into the ground over the last 30 years. I put $8k into my 2007 TL in the last year in 100K miles maintenance and repairs. The trade in value is $1K. WTF? Arrghh!

March and April, the snowiest months in Colorado, are right around the corner. I need an AWD car now, and one that will be fun to drive in late spring/summer/early fall. While the PMC paint is remarkable in terms of craftsmanship, and a hand-built engine and such are attractive selling points, I don't see the PMC as an advantage in resale. In fact, Edmunds has the RDX PMC, although it's a 2.0 liter turbo, as an overall less attractive car to own financially than the Advanced and base package. Not like I'd sell a new TLX Type S anytime soon, given the way I hold onto reliable vehicles.

So here I am, wondering if I'm reliving 2022 with delays in the standard Type S which is being pushed back by weeks and months for delivery. And there is the Type S PMC in a showroom for two weeks just waiting for someone to take interest. There are also two beautiful NSX's in the same showroom far beyond my budget. Is the Acura TLX Type S PMC worth the extra $10K or so, or should I hold out for the red pearl standard Type S, hoping I'm not going to experience the delays I did in 2022? Thank you for your input.

By the way, neither the Type S or PMC are marked up beyond their MSRP here. Really! The PMC has a number of dealer add-on's (exterior and interior protectants called "The Colorado Package", tinted windows and a few more special attributes). They will also give me all-season tires with the summer tires. Help!
Those dealer add-ons are the markup on the car. Not worth it besides the all-season tires they’d give you but other than that… I’d look out of state for an MSRP deal. Fly out and drive it back home
ELIN (02-08-2023)
Old 02-08-2023, 06:28 AM
Pro

Received 245 Likes on 154 Posts
Honda has stated that their production will be 90 percent of what it was previously in 2023. I would wait for the car and color you want-it will come hopefully sooner rather than later in the year. Leasing incentives and other marketing support likely will also filter in at some point-not at the 2020 level, but there nevertheless. No one should pay any ADM at this point as inventory has already begun building for several models.
MarcoTLX (02-08-2023)
Old 02-08-2023, 07:30 AM
Drifting

Received 1,272 Likes on 926 Posts

I agree resale value on a PMC won't be as high as people think, especially if ADM is involved (MarcoTLX is right that dealer add-ons is virtually the same as ADM). Second owners aren't willing to subsidize the financial misgivings of original owners!

Since you live in Colorado, is it fair to say that roads on the whole are heavily salted during winter? Does the special PMC paint make it hardier against corrosive conditions or worse?

I'm not a patient person and like you, I research the hell out of everything. I would have gotten a different car over a year ago!
MarcoTLX (02-08-2023)
Old 02-08-2023, 10:57 AM
AZ Community Team

The PMC is a beauty! It stands out and looks awesome. I cannot tell you if it's worth $10K more or not as everyone's financial situation is different. If you want to be unique and be one of the 100 (depending on the color) in the USA, then go for it. I strongly believe the TYPE S in general will hold its value very well since the sedan market is dying, manufacturers are spending less and less in R&D. Finally, the electrification is a huge topic that has been less discussed here but it's the new craze in the car industry. So, having a PMC, you will be in a unique situation. Don't forget, even now TYPE S after 1.5 years is holding its value in the used market much better than its closest competitor, G70.

My prediction about TYPE S is very positive and it will be remembered as one of the best sedans in the today's market. Next gen, TLX will most likely be a EV and not a V6 Twin scroll with quad exhausts and that handling!
Old 02-08-2023, 02:46 PM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts

Skip the PMC. Make a deal out of state at MSRP and just drive it home. Market is different now. If the dealer has been sitting on one for a long time, maybe you can even get a discount. Sounds like you will drive the car throughout the year so that PMC paint will just give you headaches. I drive mine hard everyday and don't give a sh*t. Afer all, I'm paying off that heavy depreciation so will make sure to get my money's worth. Actually, ran into a guy the other day on the road and he couldn't believe that I'm driving the car in the winter and on messed up roads after recent snow fall.
MarcoTLX (02-08-2023)
Old 02-10-2023, 01:44 PM
®

Received 474 Likes on 224 Posts
Holy shitballs, the PMC weights 5200 lbs.

🐷🐷🐷

Old 02-10-2023, 02:06 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,278 Likes on 2,641 Posts
GVWR is Gross Vehicle Weight Rating and is not the curb weight.
FWIW The Type-S curb weight is 4201lb (according to C&D) which is the standard benchmark for vehicle weights
The following 2 users liked this post by Legend2TL:
bilirubin (02-15-2023), MarcoTLX (02-10-2023)
Old 02-10-2023, 02:08 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by loki
Holy shitballs, the PMC weights 5200 lbs.

🐷🐷🐷

That's max gross weight with passengers and luggage, etc. NOT the weight of the veh. Go the Acura's web site to get the actual weight of the vehicle...the Type S. PMC doesn't
weight that much more at all.
bilirubin (02-15-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 08:27 AM
mvl
Pro

Here at service and my dealer has a curva red in their showroom. No adm, no dealer installed accessories on it.

Curva red reminds me of the 90's sports car red, brighter the the reds on most current models.
MarcoTLX (02-15-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mvl
Here at service and my dealer has a curva red in their showroom. No adm, no dealer installed accessories on it.

Curva red reminds me of the 90's sports car red, brighter the the reds on most current models.
I mean…. What dealer installed accessories could they put on a car that has damn near all the accessories put on from factory
Old 02-15-2023, 10:17 AM
mvl
Pro

Some pics while my wife picked me up folr lunch. The blue in the background is the RDX PMC, rare to get two PMCs in a single photo shot.
bilirubin (02-15-2023), Legend2TL (02-15-2023), MarcoTLX (02-15-2023), Tony Pac (02-15-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 11:37 AM
Pro

Received 509 Likes on 248 Posts
Originally Posted by mvl

Some pics while my wife picked me up folr lunch. The blue in the background is the RDX PMC, rare to get two PMCs in a single photo shot.
were you able to get the VIN on that PMC? If so, you might be able to use it to order parts like the bronze wheels.
MarcoTLX (02-15-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 12:26 PM
mvl
Pro

All pmc runs share the same vin except the last 3 digits match the plaque number. So you can order wheels with the curb weight photo above

Crazy day, but a 130r pmc just got dropped off by a truck today. So the dealer now has two.

bilirubin (02-16-2023)
Old 02-15-2023, 01:19 PM
Air Vice Marshal

Hi Everyone.
<big snip>.

There's a good chance the dealer already screwed up the PMC paint:

From Acura:

Paint Care- PMC Edition models only
Dust off the vehicle body after you drive. Regularly inspect your vehicle for
scratches on painted surfaces. Scratches on a painted surface may result in
body rust. If you find a scratch, promptly repair it.
Your vehicle's paint requires up to 60 days from the production date to fully
cure. During this time, avoid applying any wax or paint sealant-type products,
as they could hinder the curing process and affect the paint's durability.

You may polish the paint during these 60 days if the polish does not contain
any wax or paint sealant ingredients. Use only clean, high-quality microfiber
towels or pads, as they are a softer material with less change of scratching the
finish. It is absolutely necessary to keep the microfiber towels or pads properly
cleaned and maintained before using on your vehicle.
The following 2 users liked this post by mike03a3:
a35tl (02-16-2023), MarcoTLX (02-15-2023)

Quick Reply: Acura TLX Type-S PMC Edition - Official Reveal