I'm an asshat with a story to prove it

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm an asshat with a story to prove it

So, I really needed to post this up because ive never been so pissed at a driving-related problem, ever.

So I was going to my friends house, who lives around 6 miles away. On the way there this Jag S-type was sticking to my tail, so i switched lanes, and I was in a Honda Pilot (wasnt in a TSX mood). So Im stopping at this stop sign, and this ace-ho just runs it! blatently! not even a brake light! and so..about 1/4 of a mile later another stop sign was coming up, and i had a feeling he might stop because its a busy intersection at times, so i floored it after the 1st stop sign, caught up to him so i could race him at the next stop.

And to my suprise, HE RAN THAT ONE TOO! so i ran it too..(peer pressure is killer for a 17-year-old lol). and so we both are going 50ish on a VERY curvy downhill road..the whole time i was hoping not to flip or lose traction..and suprising, i kept up with him..and so after the 'curviness' was over..we were in 2 different lanes..and as i was about to pass him (going 70ish in a 45) this idiot starts switching into my lane, i had to slam on my brakes and almost hit a median, thank god no one was next to me. and suprsingly, i kept up with him the whole time, we start weaving through traffic, and im on me horn for 2 minutes straight, and high beaming this SOB. this kept up for about 5 miles. (ended up passing my friends house) So we are both going about 85ish on a 2 lane road and as i was about to pass him again, this faggot goes into my lane again!
this time, i wasnt having it..i floored it and kept my hand on the horn for another 2 minutes straight, and left my high beams on the whole time.

So we are still going and this idiot is trying to pull away from me, but the amazing 03 honda pilot kept up so well!!! i was very happy!
So this guy ends up making a right into a neighboorhood, so i followed him into it (still on the horn), and i knew this neighboorhood fairly well. right after the gates, you can make a right, or keep going straight, but if you take the right, you end up meeting up with the straight road after a block, if like curves like a backwards-D shape. so he made a left, and i kept going straight, hoping he was just trying to lose me. MY INSTINCT WAS RIGHT!!!! i ended up parking my car at the intersection where those 2 roads met up, and yes, he did try to lose me, but ended up being trapped by me where the roads met up!

so i pull up infront of him, so all he could do was reverse to leave, but he didnt. I got out of my car, went up to his window in an angry rage and started cussing him out..then i looked in the backseat...this idiot was with his wife and 2 kids. but i was so pissed that i didnt stop, i cussed at him so much, i dont think ive ever done it so much in my life. And did he even say anything back? No. I won.

What kind of idiot trys to run someone off the road, when hes with his family? and what kind of retarded SOB goes to his house when someone is obviously follwing him, and VERY pissed off!

Yes, i know it was immature, but i have a very bad temper when it comes to some situations, lucky for him, this was one of them.

And yes, now i do know where he lives, exactly. What an idiot.

I just had to share.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
You started it by wanting to race him. Nice work putting his family into more danger, you didnt help any.

I dont see why you would have a bad temper towards him when you were the wont who went after him.

This thread wont end well for you btw.

Last edited by Crazy Bimmer; 04-09-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by zainzb06tsx
caught up to him so i could race him at the next stop.

Sorry but, you're an idiot.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:45 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
I did a lot of stupid shit when I was 17, but it pales in comparison to your idiocy. Some things are better left unposted.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by subinf
I did a lot of stupid shit when I was 17, but it pales in comparison to your idiocy. Some things are better left unposted.
Its like your IQ drops dramatically when once you get 17...haha

Hope you don't do this again, especially in a Pilot. I drove my sister's rav4 and I thought i was going to die cornering at 60km lol
Old 04-09-2007, 01:00 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
I was actually doing some pretty dumb shit about 5 days after I got my license, though it never involved another car.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
...going to my friends house...this Jag S-type was sticking to my tail, so i switched lanes ...So Im stopping at this stop sign ...this ace-ho just runs it! ...so i floored it after the 1st stop sign :thumbsdown...next stop...HE RAN THAT ONE TOO! so i ran it too......and as i was about to pass him (going 70ish in a 45) ...im on me horn for 2 minutes straight, and high beaming this SOB. this kept up for about 5 miles. (ended up passing my friends house) :t humbsdown:...w e are both going about 85ish on a 2 lane road...i floored it and kept my hand on the horn for another 2 minutes straight, and left my high beams on the whole time...... i followed him... he was just trying to lose me...so i pull up infront of him... got out of my car...went up to his window in an angry rage and started cussing him out...then i looked in the backseat...this idiot was with his wife and 2 kids. but i was so pissed that i didnt stop...i cussed at him so much...i dont think ive ever done it so much in my life:rofl... And did he even say anything back? No. I won.

What kind of idiot trys to run someone off the road, when hes with his family? and what kind of retarded SOB goes to his house when someone is obviously follwing him, and VERY pissed off!

Yes, i know it was immature...i have a very bad temper ...i do know where he lives...I...an idiot
=28
=6

Thank you for playing
Old 04-09-2007, 01:06 AM
06 GBM AT TSX + 35% TINT

thank god I don't live in TX. and please don't do that anymore for sake of your safety and others.

And you cursed him out? infront of children? have you no heart? YOU DID NOT WIN A THING MY FRIEND.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Racer

The dumbest thing I have ever done was driving like a maniac in my sister's rav4, with 4 friends. I redlined it like 20 times. I think they hate me now.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
So, I really needed to post this up because ive never been so pissed at a driving-related problem, ever.

So I was going to my friends house, who lives around 6 miles away. On the way there this Jag S-type was sticking to my tail, so i switched lanes, and I was in a Honda Pilot (wasnt in a TSX mood). So Im stopping at this stop sign, and this ace-ho just runs it! blatently! not even a brake light! and so..about 1/4 of a mile later another stop sign was coming up, and i had a feeling he might stop because its a busy intersection at times, so i floored it after the 1st stop sign, caught up to him so i could race him at the next stop.

And to my suprise, HE RAN THAT ONE TOO! so i ran it too..(peer pressure is killer for a 17-year-old lol). and so we both are going 50ish on a VERY curvy downhill road..the whole time i was hoping not to flip or lose traction..and suprising, i kept up with him..and so after the 'curviness' was over..we were in 2 different lanes..and as i was about to pass him (going 70ish in a 45) this idiot starts switching into my lane, i had to slam on my brakes and almost hit a median, thank god no one was next to me. and suprsingly, i kept up with him the whole time, we start weaving through traffic, and im on me horn for 2 minutes straight, and high beaming this SOB. this kept up for about 5 miles. (ended up passing my friends house) So we are both going about 85ish on a 2 lane road and as i was about to pass him again, this faggot goes into my lane again!
this time, i wasnt having it..i floored it and kept my hand on the horn for another 2 minutes straight, and left my high beams on the whole time.

So we are still going and this idiot is trying to pull away from me, but the amazing 03 honda pilot kept up so well!!! i was very happy!
So this guy ends up making a right into a neighboorhood, so i followed him into it (still on the horn), and i knew this neighboorhood fairly well. right after the gates, you can make a right, or keep going straight, but if you take the right, you end up meeting up with the straight road after a block, if like curves like a backwards-D shape. so he made a left, and i kept going straight, hoping he was just trying to lose me. MY INSTINCT WAS RIGHT!!!! i ended up parking my car at the intersection where those 2 roads met up, and yes, he did try to lose me, but ended up being trapped by me where the roads met up!

so i pull up infront of him, so all he could do was reverse to leave, but he didnt. I got out of my car, went up to his window in an angry rage and started cussing him out..then i looked in the backseat...this idiot was with his wife and 2 kids. but i was so pissed that i didnt stop, i cussed at him so much, i dont think ive ever done it so much in my life. And did he even say anything back? No. I won.

Yes, i know it was immature, but i have a very bad temper when it comes to some situations, lucky for him, this was one of them.

And yes, now i do know where he lives, exactly. What an idiot.

I just had to share.
Just so I understand your post correctly: You followed him, driving erratically, often flashing your high beams and laying on your horn, while he, in my interpretation, was trying to get away from you. AND you claim to be justified in your actions of yelling and swearing at him as you admittedly have him boxed in. With his family in the car. If so, this is the most idiotic post I have have ever read on this forum and you deserve to have your fucking punk ass kicked down the street. If you ever did that to me or my any member of my family they would be picking your sorry ass off the street with a shovel. Asshole.

Terry
Old 04-09-2007, 02:06 AM
White as night.

Way to endanger a whole family.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:24 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Thread backfire...

You are an idiot. Surrender your license and never drive again.

The way I see it, you are the one who instigated the entire incident.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:17 AM
Living the Dream

Received 130 Likes on 71 Posts
This douchebag is classic. I think that this is the same jackass that got a few too many tickets in his TSX (in a VERY short period of time) so his parents were going to make him get rid of it (take it away from him) and so he was trying get them to buy him a used Audi TT vert. Apparently a more expensive car would make him a better driver.

I tried searching for the thread, but couldn't find it.

Last edited by cmschmie; 04-09-2007 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
On a positive note, take this opportunity to do something right and go out and look to see if that Pilot still has it's Goodyear Intregrity tires. Given it's age, chances are that the next time it rains there - even with lots of tread depth - the wet weather performance of those tires is going to let you kill yourself and possibly a bunch of other people, if you continue to drive that way. Time to make some changes to make the world a better place.

I recently returned from a week in Texas (including some time in San Antonio) and I admit to seeing some strange driving behaviour there, but, well, stuff happens in Toronto, too.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:24 AM
G
Bitten.

Can we just ban this asshole? Zain, where in SA do you live and "drive"? I need to stay way the hell away from you when I am there.

In fact, do us all a favor-turn in your driver's license, and give mommy back her keys to the car that she bought for you. Then, kick your own ass as your parents have obvisouly not done it enough-then, relax the fuck down, and learn to control your "temper."
Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
17 yr olds
Old 04-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by FiftyFive
17 yr olds

That's the first thing I saw too
Old 04-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Banned

yes, we have established that i am an idiot. Thanks for the repetitiveness and as for banning me for doing something stupid, you need to realize that everyone was 17 at one time, and i bet all of you have done something 'bannable' and this is just me. do you think i didnt know that i was gonna get critisized for this? ofcourse i did. anything a 17 year old writes is subject to the higest amount of critisizim, so go ahead, i expect it. and thanks for saying i should be 'turning in my licence due to this one event, thanks for looking at my previous record of only one ticket, compared to that of many kids i know that are already at 5, at my age.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Team Owner

I have no tickets since I started driving. :shakehead

Don't compare yourself with 5 year olds. That makes yourself look bad already.

Sure we we're all 17, but we didn't race in Honda Pilots
Old 04-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Youre lucky you didnt get shot, lucky you didnt t-bone anyone running the stop sign, and if he wants to drive like an ass with his family in the car its up to him you didnt need to get involved. If you were so concerned you should of just picked up the phone and called the police.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
I wanna say something, but the fact that you're an asshat has dumbfounded me for the moment.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Living the Dream

Received 130 Likes on 71 Posts
yes, we have established that i am an idiot. Thanks for the repetitiveness and as for banning me for doing something stupid, you need to realize that everyone was 17 at one time, and i bet all of you have done something 'bannable' and this is just me. do you think i didnt know that i was gonna get critisized for this? ofcourse i did. anything a 17 year old writes is subject to the higest amount of critisizim, so go ahead, i expect it. and thanks for saying i should be 'turning in my licence due to this one event, thanks for looking at my previous record of only one ticket, compared to that of many kids i know that are already at 5, at my age.
Yes there are "dumber" 17 year olds out there than you, just not many. I can see someone on here posting "TSX loses race, crashes into school bus in San Antonio."

Just this: "This guy ran a stop sign after tailgating me so I did too" qualifies you as a complete a total loser.
Even a 10 year old knows better than that. I can see in my crystal ball that you are the next person to post a thread about a wreck, a ticket or both.
I hope he got your license plate number and that the cops show-up at your house.

Last edited by cmschmie; 04-09-2007 at 08:53 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
But not as retarded.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Involuntary Karatechopper

Might I suggest a if this gets any worse?

And we've all done stupid stuff before... the important thing is that we learn from it. Why don't we ask him before jumping down his throat?

zainzb06tsx: what did you learn from your driving experience?
Old 04-09-2007, 09:23 AM
G
Bitten.

Originally Posted by NumberFive
Might I suggest a if this gets any worse?

And we've all done stupid stuff before... the important thing is that we learn from it. Why don't we ask him before jumping down his throat?

zainzb06tsx: what did you learn from your driving experience?
The only thing this idiot learned is to not post stupid crap like this.

And I stand by my previous statements-Zain, you should turn in your license and give the car back to mommy. I do not want to be driving around with my nephew or niece in my car and have you and your "temper" loose it again, run the stop sign, and hit me with the kids in the back of the car.

Your just lucky no-one was going to through that intersection when your idiotic ass decided to run the stop sign to race the Jag. Be it someone walking, or driving through, you could have killed them.

Oh, and only one ticket, wow, your doing great :rollseyes: Your 17, you shouldn't have ANY tickets. Stop using your age as an excuse to do stupid shit.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Pre-Registered Member

Received 246 Likes on 150 Posts
Yep, zainzb06tsx is a retarded asshole. To pull a shit like that and then share with everybody, probably the dumbest person to join A-zine ever.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:33 AM
G
Bitten.

Who the hell requested this anyways?
Old 04-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Race Director

This story should qualify in my thread that I made:

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-talk-5/what-cars-always-overtake-you-act-like-moron-362936/
Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you're a dumbass on multiple levels... neg reps 4 u
Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I didn't race when I was 17 (still don't now), and I certainly never ran a stop sign just to race someone! For all of our sake, please slow down and don't drive like an asshole and put everyone around you in danger. Seriously. You easily could have killed someone. When someone else does something stupid on the road, ignore it and keep to your own business, don't just fuel the fire by doing what you did.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:07 AM
My first Avatar....

Received 6,856 Likes on 4,291 Posts
Your stupidity is unbounded. There should be a minimum age requirement on AZ because of CHILDREN like you. BTW - the other guy is just as stupid. But, you can't blame this on being 17. Stupid is as stupid does.... Some 17 y/os are well adjusted people with a strong sense of responsibility.
Did you expect to get positive responses from this?
You're lucky you didn't mess with the wrong guy, you could easily be dead - or worse.

Neg rep for you.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:10 AM
06 GBM AT TSX + 35% TINT

Mods, please move it to WTF Dumbass of the day thread.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Age dosent excuse you from being a fucking retard. Next time you might end up with a bullett through your head. Or you could meet someone like me and have a baton smash your skull in. Good luck.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by teranfon
Just so I understand your post correctly: You followed him, driving erratically, often flashing your high beams and laying on your horn, while he, in my interpretation, was trying to get away from you. AND you claim to be justified in your actions of yelling and swearing at him as you admittedly have him boxed in. With his family in the car. If so, this is the most idiotic post I have have ever read on this forum and you deserve to have your fucking punk ass kicked down the street. If you ever did that to me or my any member of my family they would be picking your sorry ass off the street with a shovel. Asshole.

Terry

Good thing the driver of the Jaguar wasn't as unstable as zainz and perhaps had a firearm in the vehicle - the business end of .45 auto would have made him piss his pants.

Grow up, zainz...before something really bad happens to you.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Who the hell requested this anyways?
Not directly but a mere suggestion. It's obvious that it takes a village...

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37168
Old 04-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Banned

i think the only person that is even asking me my side of it is NumberFive. And obviously i learnt something from it, to do not do it.

Question for the forum: Suppose the guy in the Jag posts this EXACT story his 'JaguarZine.come' if you will. And he says he ran 2 stop signs, what will his 'comrades' say to that? and ACTUALLY i was trying to get his plates, he ran 2 stop signs. thanks for the comments team!

And i dont care, ill post anything i want. What do i care? it was a story, do you really think it affects me that a whole bunch of people want me off the streets and perhaps behind bars for a night, or worst, take away my car! oh no!

Keep the critisizm going! loving it! im not going to interject in any way, its really not worth it.

And my mentaillty is, ill race anything, wether it be a 92 taurus, or a 06 S-type. and thats not gonna change, really. maybe as i growup, ill gain some knowledge, but not now. But i did learn now to chase idiots who ARE THE FIRST to put 4 peoples lives in danger, and anyone who is at stop signs. how about you guys jump on him? but nooo, attack me, since you know, im immature, 17, and i keep replying.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

and seriously, would you kick me off this forum because i drive 'stupid?', is this forum for Acuras? not how you drive? but whatever, its cool
Old 04-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Team Owner

Ever heard of capitalization?

Old 04-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
And my mentaillty is, ill race anything, wether it be a 92 taurus, or a 06 S-type. and thats not gonna change, really. maybe as i growup, ill gain some knowledge, but not now.

But i did learn now to chase idiots who ARE THE FIRST to put 4 peoples lives in danger, and anyone who is at stop signs. how about you guys jump on him? but nooo, attack me, since you know, im immature, 17, and i keep replying.
So what? That's their problem. Who are you to intervene and make it even worse by escalating the situation?

It went from a failure to stop at a stop sign to reckless driving and road rage, all because you thought you should step in and police the world.

Next time, call the cops if you are so concerned. Don't try to take matters into your own hands. As we can obviously see here, it only makes everything worse.

If you blocked me and approached me after all that, I would not hesitate for a second to hit you with my car. That's self-defense, and I got 3 witnesses in the car who can back me up. Let's see... a family of 4 against a 17-year-old dumbass. I wonder whom the cops will believe. Count your blessings that he didn't hit you with the car or pull out a gun.

And stop mouthing off on the forum. It doesn't make you look cool. The whole "I'll talk shit... I'm tough" thing is so 10, 20 years ago for most of us on this forum. Go to a Civic forum where the average is a lot lower, and you might actually impress a fellow idiot or two with your adventure story.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Team Owner

I think he'll be better off in the Kills Section on Honda tech.

Quick Reply: I'm an asshat with a story to prove it