I'm an asshat with a story to prove it

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've tried to keep current on this thread and I think what everyone wanted from the beginning was some remorse and not blatant arrogance. I agree with NumberFive, definetly a step in the right direction.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:21 PM
101 years of heartache...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zainzb06tsx, I just don't understand why you came here to post your story? Are you new to the scene, because I would understand that. I have been here since I was 16, and when my dad's new TSX's engine was broken in, I would have some fun in it. But why would you post it here? It's just asking for trouble, which these middle-aged, suburban, middle-class, ever-so-bored at the office Acurazites will give you hell for

I'll run and hide before I get it...
Old 04-09-2007, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by zainzb06tsx
okay fine, yes, admitted, i was an idiot for doing what i did. i have already said that a few times, but can you guys cut me some slack. I know its hard, i put an entire family in danger, as well as myself and others driving in the area at the time, as well as any pedestrians walking at the time(just covering all my bases). What do you want me to say? That i am a retarded Fuc*nut and i should be taken of the streets? If you are basing that on this one incedent, then i agree 100%. It was the stupidest thing ive ever done (besides actually posting this story). And I apologize to anyone i offended, put down, or made angry, just by writing it. And to Joerockt, i understand that you have no respect for me after this and you dont want any 17 year old driver out there, if they drive like me. I was wrong in what I did, i was caught up in the moment and let my teenage instincts cloud my judgement. And yes, I do realize i could have seriously injured alot of people, including myself (which most of you would like to happen), and once again, I am an idiot. Sorry for writing this in the first place. And I hope most of you can look past this isolated incident and give me a chance to redeem myself. thanks.
I'll give you some rep for that, you definately need some.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:46 PM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
okay fine, yes, admitted, i was an idiot for doing what i did. i have already said that a few times, but can you guys cut me some slack. I know its hard, i put an entire family in danger, as well as myself and others driving in the area at the time, as well as any pedestrians walking at the time(just covering all my bases). What do you want me to say? That i am a retarded Fuc*nut and i should be taken of the streets? If you are basing that on this one incedent, then i agree 100%. It was the stupidest thing ive ever done (besides actually posting this story). And I apologize to anyone i offended, put down, or made angry, just by writing it. And to Joerockt, i understand that you have no respect for me after this and you dont want any 17 year old driver out there, if they drive like me. I was wrong in what I did, i was caught up in the moment and let my teenage instincts cloud my judgement. And yes, I do realize i could have seriously injured alot of people, including myself (which most of you would like to happen), and once again, I am an idiot. Sorry for writing this in the first place. And I hope most of you can look past this isolated incident and give me a chance to redeem myself. thanks.
Now was that so hard? This is the first thing you've said which doesnt make you look like an ass covering, backpedaling donkey. Now if you truly want to man up, I would put all this in a letter and send it to that guy.

Old 04-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

I'm so proud of you son. I'm glad you learned something from all of this. No reason for you to get banned we just wanted you to reflect on what you have done and learn from it. :gheyhug:
Old 04-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Finally, some progress here. That's all we wanted you to do, just admit you were wrong and reckless. Now think about that whenever you are on the road and feel like acting up again. It only takes one bad decision and split second for a tragic ending.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:40 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Despite what everyone said about this post, I still think your a stupid fucknut
Old 04-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

After reading through this entire thread, I do find this post somewhat encouraging. I know we've all done things we're not proud of and for whatever reason you posted a story of something you did that wasn't in your best judgement. The encouraging part is the fact that you seem to actually have some remorse for your actions and, if given the opportunity to go back and do it all over again, it seems like you may have done things differently. In this day and age, it is never a good idea to follow someone home, especially after following them and allowing your temper to control your actions. The situation could have turned out completely different if he would've called the police (while you were following him), if he had a gun, if you would've assaulted him (not counting the verbal assault), or if any of the neighbors would have gotten envolved. The best thing you can do right now is count your blessings, learn from this experience, and most importantly think before you act next time.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:14 AM
White as night.

Originally Posted by FiftyFive
Despite what everyone said about this post, I still think your a stupid fucknut
I think he's just trying to go out for acceptance now.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow... another retarded post.

Here is another retard that should not be given a license or a vehicle to drive in United States. Just amazing.... he could've been famous by taking out the whole family. I'm just speechless...

This thread shoot be closed and the kid should go hang himself...
Old 04-10-2007, 10:56 AM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
The fact that he admits he was a stupid fuck nut and seems to show remorse is very promising. Hopefully he'll learn and mature from this experience. Road rage is pointless and will only get him or somebody else killed.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
It's just asking for trouble, which these middle-aged, suburban, middle-class, ever-so-bored at the office Acurazites will give you hell for
Old 04-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Mongolian
Wow... another retarded post.

Here is another retard that should not be given a license or a vehicle to drive in United States. Just amazing.... he could've been famous by taking out the whole family. I'm just speechless...

This thread shoot be closed and the kid should go hang himself...
Old 04-10-2007, 02:25 PM

ok honestly, who gave me the negative rep?
Old 04-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Cruising in ATL!!

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
This explains why I've been paying premium for insurance without any actual accident or tickets on my record... damnnnnn
Old 04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by baboya96
This explains why I've been paying premium for insurance without any actual accident or tickets on my record... damnnnnn
Old 04-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Can't believe I missed this thread.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Evil Mastermind

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

Can't believe I missed this thread.

I do agree with leedogg. It's easy to apologize to a bunch of people on an online forum, but if you really want to be a man about the situation you need to apologize to him in a letter, or even personally. But if you go for the latter be prepared to take a hard right to the teeth and not fight back. You have it coming.

And by the way, I know what it's like to be 17 and in love with going fast. I used to race anything too. As a matter of fact, I was a street racer. Not anything as glamourous as F&F, and I would have never claimed to be a professional by any means, but I would race for small amounts and fun. When you find out that in a matter of two weeks three people you know died, or were seriously injured as a result of such behavior, it makes you re-think things. Only one was hurt in a race. He died at the hospital from a wreck he got in running a red light in a "green light race", y'know, like the one you were trying for. Another was killed when the guy he raced didn't want to pay up because he felt he was cheated. The other guy shot him one in the neck and once in the head. And the other was in ICU for 3 weeks after laying his bike down flying down a twisty 2 lane road. It was 3 years ago. I'm not sure if he can walk yet or not.

I hope it doesn't take these kind of events for you to realize how much REAL danger you put yourself and others in when you do these things. Please, for your sake and all of those around you, Slow Down.

End rant
Old 04-10-2007, 08:16 PM
I SMELL NAWZ

your an idiot for taking the situation to the level that you did.

your driving a fucking Pilot, your road rage just made everything worse.

Had it have been me in the Jag... your ass would have been beat
Old 04-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by SanJoseRoller
You're an idiot for taking the situation to the level that you did.

You're driving a fucking Pilot, your road rage just made everything worse.

Had it have been me in the Jag... your ass would have been beat
Fixed (couldn't resist)
Old 04-11-2007, 11:10 AM

By the way, fix your user name. The way you have it written, it seems to us that you're in a tremendous amount of agony, rather than having money coming out of one's ass. :twocent:
Old 04-12-2007, 02:53 AM

^ By user name I meant user title (Bawlin')
Old 04-12-2007, 03:41 AM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
^ By user name I meant user title (Bawlin')
Don't forget the 3 pointer pose. Ballin!!! Or maybe a perfect strike fist pump? Bawlin!?!?
Old 04-12-2007, 04:00 AM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by bud760
Don't forget the 3 pointer pose. Ballin!!! Or maybe a perfect strike fist pump? Bawlin!?!?
Old 04-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

I'm a lil late on this one, and all of my opinions of this moronic child have already been posted.

The best part of this is you posted this story to "vent" about the other car/driver. You're the one terrorizing him AND HIS FAMILY as well as the neighborhood you and your friends live in. Even though you apologized after admitting you were wrong and an idiot (after 3 pages of acting like a tough guy), which is a step in the right direction, I still think mommy and daddy ought to take your keys away for a lil while.

As mentioned earlier, I sure hope they didn't take down YOUR plate, and something happens to your MOM as a result of YOUR NEGLIGENCE.

Get a clue kid. A 17 year old with a "temper" is no different than an infant.

Last edited by Jared03CLS; 04-12-2007 at 08:23 AM.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow, i'm late on this too.

i can't say i didn't make mistakes.. i'm still young. 18. people pissed me off when i was driving, but i always calmed myself and let it go.

i used to drive wreckless (for about 2 months) with a 95 4runner. got 1 ticket for an incomplete stop at a residential stop sign. took traffic school, learned my lesson. now i drive like a grandma without the slow reaction.

ionno about TX, but in Los Angeles, CA.. we got some of the worst/rude drivers. you just can't take it personally. sometimes you cut people too don't you? you just gotta let it go, it's not worth getting mad over. temper + driving never results in anything good.

you should have stopped cussing when you saw he had a family, i hope you dumbass get a clue.

share the road idiot
Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by bud760
Old 04-13-2007, 02:39 AM
Burning Brakes

i can't believe i just spent the last 5 minutes reading this thread.

zainzb06tsx, you're a dumbass. you need help. not just grammatically, but psycologically. no sane man would have honked for minutes at a time, kept their brights on, chased someone down, blocked their path and then gotten out of their car and started screaming obscenities at them. you, my friend, should be nominated for a Darwin award.

having said that, i couldn't give two shits less if this kid was 17 or if he was 45. if a senior citizen had posted this same story on here, i'd flame them too, just as much. unfortunately, stupidity doesn't just stem from teenagers, although they do have a knack for making some pretty damn stupid decisions.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:26 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow, this one's still open. I though action like this only happened in Ramblings, boy was i wrong.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by daemonicus
i can't believe i just spent the last 5 minutes reading this thread.

zainzb06tsx, you're a dumbass. you need help. not just grammatically, but psycologically. no sane man would have honked for minutes at a time, kept their brights on, chased someone down, blocked their path and then gotten out of their car and started screaming obscenities at them. you, my friend, should be nominated for a Darwin award.

having said that, i couldn't give two shits less if this kid was 17 or if he was 45. if a senior citizen had posted this same story on here, i'd flame them too, just as much. unfortunately, stupidity doesn't just stem from teenagers, although they do have a knack for making some pretty damn stupid decisions.
C'mon, if you're going to flame someone, at least learn to use your shift key.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:52 AM
2006 TL

Your lucky nothing happened, and VERY stupid for trying to take on a JagS-R. I would've driven your dumb, self-indulged ass off the road (like I did to a dumbass 19 y/o in an Infiniti QX56 who tried to be a wiseguy). Don't let other drivers influence YOUR driving style. Drive safe or not at all.

Last edited by JoeyASPEC; 04-13-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Luckiest Man on Earth.

@ the new title of this thread.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by Jared03CLS
@ the new title of this thread.
x2
Old 04-13-2007, 12:15 PM
50? you must be kidding!