HFL dropping link

Old 12-25-2014, 08:15 AM
2005 RL with over 200k KM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HFL dropping link

I have a newly acquired CPO 2013 TL and a Samsung Galaxy 4mini and am finding that the handsfree link keeps disconnecting after a minute or so into a call, both on incoming and outgoing. The call itself does not disconnect on the phone.

Any ideas? I had a 2005 RL for 9yrs and the HFL was one of the few tech items that never had an issue.

Thx
Old 12-28-2014, 02:50 AM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by nralpmet
I have a newly acquired CPO 2013 TL and a Samsung Galaxy 4mini and am finding that the handsfree link keeps disconnecting after a minute or so into a call, both on incoming and outgoing. The call itself does not disconnect on the phone.

Any ideas? I had a 2005 RL for 9yrs and the HFL was one of the few tech items that never had an issue.

Thx
Same issue here and I would love to know if anyone has a solution.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:42 PM
7th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Finally there's someone else with this issue

I've been dealing with this issue for several months. My HTC M8 sporadically connects/disconnects from HFL in my 2012 TL. The call is never lost.

I got a replacement HTC and still had the problem. Acura replaced the HFL unit but the problem continued.

I talked to techs at Verizon, Acura, Honda Corp and HFL. They couldn't figure it out. Finally the Honda Corp tech told me he thought it was the Kit Kat 4.4 download that occurred a few months ago. I found that hard to believe since no one else was having this issue.

After hours of troubleshooting -- including factory reset, starting in safe mode and all new devices, I figured it out.

This issue only occurs when Wi-Fi is enabled and connected -- which is why it's intermittent.

When I disable Wi-Fi the problem stops. When I turn it back on the problem starts again.

What phones do you guys have? At this point I'm not sure what to do except turn Wi-Fi off while in car -- which is inconvenient. I don't know if this is an HTC M8 issue or a HFL issue. I've had HFL -- in different cars -- since 2004 and never had this issue.

I don't know why more people don't have this issue? Why isn't it a known problem to Verizon, HTC, Acura?

Let me know what you think.
The following 2 users liked this post by dobe6836:
BDoggPrelude (01-11-2015), dainmezron (11-22-2015)
Old 01-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by dobe6836
This issue only occurs when Wi-Fi is enabled and connected -- which is why it's intermittent.
Hey dobe, thanks for the info. I am a little unclear about the wifi. When I am in the car, my phone's wifi is enabled BUT it is not connected to a network. Is this what you are referring to when you say "connected"?

In short, I would be driving along on the highway with bluetooth and wifi enabled. Bluetooth connected to the car, wifi enabled but network not available. When I receive a call, it would work fine for the first 20-30 seconds maybe up to a minute and then suddenly my phone would go from bluetooth to handheld audio. 20 seconds or so later, the call will be send back to bluetooth.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Instructor

Also, I am using a google nexus 4 phone running Android version 5.0.1.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:55 PM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by acupower
Hey dobe, thanks for the info. I am a little unclear about the wifi. When I am in the car, my phone's wifi is enabled BUT it is not connected to a network. Is this what you are referring to when you say "connected"?

In short, I would be driving along on the highway with bluetooth and wifi enabled. Bluetooth connected to the car, wifi enabled but network not available. When I receive a call, it would work fine for the first 20-30 seconds maybe up to a minute and then suddenly my phone would go from bluetooth to handheld audio. 20 seconds or so later, the call will be send back to bluetooth.

My Android was doing the same thing as yours. The only way I was able to stop it from connecting and disconnecting from the HFL (Bluetooth) unit was to turn off Wi-Fi on the phone. I think the phone tries to connect to different wireless networks as you're driving and that causes the problem.

When it starting connecting/disconnecting last week I pulled over and turned off Wi-Fi and the problem stopped. I turned Wi-Fi back on and it started again.

Try going into settings and turning off the Wi-Fi when you drive next. Then make a call and see if that fixes the problem. If it does then the question is why is this happening with our phones and HFL but --as far as I can tell -- not many others.

I haven't checked on the other Acurazine threads for different models and years.

I hope this helps. Let me know. Thanks
Old 01-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Instructor

Ok, I can now confirm that the problem is fixed when I disable wifi! I turned off wifi and made a 10 minute call in the car without any issues.

Thank you for the solution!

Now I have to remember to turn wifi back on when I get home. Kind of pain the ass.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:28 PM
7th Gear

Ok, I can now confirm that the problem is fixed when I disable wifi! I turned off wifi and made a 10 minute call in the car without any issues.

Now I have to remember to turn wifi back on when I get home. Kind of pain the ass.
I'm glad to hear it worked. ​You're right, it's a pain in the ass to remember to enable/disable Wi-Fi every time you get in and out of the car. I'm stuck with this phone for another 20 months. It's a defect and should be fixed. I'm going to try and see if I can get someone to address the issue. The problem is I'm not sure what company is responsible.

1.) nralpmet has a Samsung Galaxy 4mini. I don't know his carrier or operating system?

2.) I have an HTC M8 running Kit Kat 4.4 through Verizon

3.) You have a google nexus 4 phone running Lollipop. Who's your carrier?

The Honda Corp tech told me to wait for Lollipop and that would probably fix the problem but you're experiencing the same problem with Lollipop so I think that eliminates the OS. We have different phones so it's probably not the manufacturer of our phones. We all have HFL but why is this problem so rare if it's the HFL unit?

Unless you have Verizon, we don't seem to have anything in common -- except Acura HFL and Android phones.

Let me know. Thanks
Old 01-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Instructor

I'm with Wind mobile in Canada but I bought the phone unlocked directly from Google store. I don't remember having this issue a few months ago though when I bought the car. I suspect that one of the android system updates may have caused it.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:05 AM

I'm on Rogers (Canada) with a Samsung s4mini on Android 4.4.2.

I used this phone with my old 2005 RL's HFL for a year with no issues at all.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:43 AM
CBP UA9 6MT

I think this issue is related to a build update on android. I started experiencing this same issue about a month ago.

Note 4 - verizon. 4.4.4
Old 01-06-2015, 08:04 PM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by blkpnthrTL10
I think this issue is related to a build update on android. I started experiencing this same issue about a month ago.

Note 4 - verizon. 4.4.4
All of you have Kit Kat 4.4 except acupower. He has the newer 5.0 OS. If it's the phone's OS, then it doesn't appear upgrading to 5.0 (Lollipop) when it becomes available in the next few months will help -- unless word gets back to Google and they come up with a fix. I think Google builds the Android OS. We should all complain to our carries so they can contact whoever builds the Android OS's.

I really don't want to spend the next 20 months turning my Wi-Fi on and off every time I get in and out of the car.

blkpnthrTL10 if it's a update issue, I still don't understand why this isn't a known issue. Millions have the new Android update and millions have HFL units. Why aren't more people experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Old 01-10-2015, 01:57 PM

Aaah the wonders of the interweb!

Found an Andriod app called "Smarter Wi-Fi Manager". It takes control of turning on/off the phone's wi-fi based on the presence of "known" wi-fi networks. So, in theory, it should automatically turn-off wi-fi when you are in your car.

For under $4, I'm giving it a try...
Old 01-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by nralpmet
Aaah the wonders of the interweb!

Found an Andriod app called "Smarter Wi-Fi Manager". It takes control of turning on/off the phone's wi-fi based on the presence of "known" wi-fi networks. So, in theory, it should automatically turn-off wi-fi when you are in your car.

For under $4, I'm giving it a try...
There is another App in the play store called "Bluetooth Keep Alive". It turns off your WIFI when it detects a bluetooth connection:

WLAN/WiFi interferes

turn off WLAN/Wifi while using Bluetooth, is your problem solved? You can use Bluetooth Keepalive, enter the configuration dialog and check "Turn off WLAN on connect". When a Bluetooth connection is recognized by Bluetooth Keepalive, it turns off WLAN/Wifi. As soon as the connection is closed Bluetooth Keepalive will enable WLAN/Wifi again.
The following users liked this post:
imrinfam0uz (12-12-2016)
Old 01-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Instructor

It just sucks that it comes down to installing a third party app to fix an OS issue on the Android.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 210 Likes on 158 Posts
As a extra person's experience, I have a Verizon Galaxy S5 running just the stock (rooted) KitKat (4.4.4) and have not had this issue on my '13 yet. Been running Pandora over the HFL with my Wifi enabled and have not seen an issue with the connectivity.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 427 Posts
Wow. Many iPhone 6 users running the latest iOS have been having these HFL drop issues too. While I was driving today my HFL dropped the call and sent it back to the phone. I remembered this thread, quickly turned off WiFi and the call popped right back to the HFL. Might have been a coincidence but I'm going to keep experimenting with it.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:14 AM
10th Gear

well at least i'm not alone just got Htc one M8 3 weeks ago and send it in for repair thinking it was crap because it kept disconnecting. I tried everything reset to factory talked to Htc and finally updated to lollipop. Unfortunately didn't see this thread so i couldn't try the wifi trick will do when i get it back for now running my old samsung galaxy. looking forward to any new solutions not expecting anything from Acura seeing that they never could get the voice commands to work.
Old 02-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My wife just got a Samsung S5. She had zero problems with her previous S3. I have zero issues with my droid Ultra Maxx. Her new S5 would connect intermittently the 1st time when setting up the phone. Made a few changes on her settings, and it worked fine. Until this weekend. It started the connect/disconnect/connect/disconnect routine. Very annoying when trying to have a conversation to say the least. So I will let her know about the WIFI idea being discussed here and report back if it fixes her issues. Just doesn't make sense that my phone is not experiencing these issues if it has something to do with the OS.....we both have KK 4.4.4 as of right now.

Last edited by taperk600; 02-17-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:46 AM
5th Gear

Htc M8

I have Android 5.0.1 with Sense 6.0 on my Htc M8 have an 12 TL with the tech package and have the same problem... Tried everything from unpaired phone but nothing works and my phone calls keep dropping from my hfl.. Dealer of course said it is the phones problem as my phone is not listed in their official lost of supported Phones Nevermind that list has nothing remotely up to date as far as phone from the last 3 years... Anyway tried turning off wifi and my calls dropped even more then went into the wifi settings and saw a setting that let's Google continually search for a WiFi Network even if wifi is off... Though everyone would like to know that.. Will try this and report back.. Also related to this when I stream music from my phone (Pandora, xm, Spotify) after a while the connections stops.. Music keeps going on the phone with no audio from car or phone.(the only solution I have found is to turn the car off and back on which seems to reset the system and I'm good for a little when longer) . Very annoying as this is my most used feature on the car... Hope this helps and fixes both problems...
Old 05-30-2015, 08:13 PM
Drifting

Received 563 Likes on 363 Posts
I believe the problem is the "Connection Optimizer" that was included in an Android update awhile back. It's constantly looking to connect to WiFi, so as soon as it discovers a passing WiFi site, it transitions from cell to WiFi. Drives me completely crazy, but it's a phone issue, not a car issue.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Will need to try turning off the wifi and see if this fixes the problem on my Note 4.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:45 PM
1st Gear

HFL Dropping iPhone 6+

Hey all - new to this community - but so far really appreciate everyone's helpful spirit.

I am seeing a number of folks talking about an exact issue I am having in my 2013 TL SH-AWD. The Bluetooth link keeps dropping on my Verizon iPhone 6+. I have had it in to the dealer and of course they blame the phone, but it doesn't drop at all in my wife's 2011 MDX.

Anyone figure out how to fix this for iPhone yet?

------------------------------
2013 TL SH-AWD Technology
2011 MDX SH-AWD Advanced
Old 09-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 427 Posts
Originally Posted by jvelderman
Hey all - new to this community - but so far really appreciate everyone's helpful spirit.

I am seeing a number of folks talking about an exact issue I am having in my 2013 TL SH-AWD. The Bluetooth link keeps dropping on my Verizon iPhone 6+. I have had it in to the dealer and of course they blame the phone, but it doesn't drop at all in my wife's 2011 MDX.

Anyone figure out how to fix this for iPhone yet?

------------------------------
2013 TL SH-AWD Technology
2011 MDX SH-AWD Advanced
Did you read any of the posts in the thread?

I've been dealing with this issue for several months. My HTC M8 sporadically connects/disconnects from HFL in my 2012 TL. The call is never lost.

I got a replacement HTC and still had the problem. Acura replaced the HFL unit but the problem continued.

I talked to techs at Verizon, Acura, Honda Corp and HFL. They couldn't figure it out. Finally the Honda Corp tech told me he thought it was the Kit Kat 4.4 download that occurred a few months ago. I found that hard to believe since no one else was having this issue.

After hours of troubleshooting -- including factory reset, starting in safe mode and all new devices, I figured it out.

When I disable Wi-Fi the problem stops. When I turn it back on the problem starts again.

What phones do you guys have? At this point I'm not sure what to do except turn Wi-Fi off while in car -- which is inconvenient. I don't know if this is an HTC M8 issue or a HFL issue. I've had HFL -- in different cars -- since 2004 and never had this issue.

I don't know why more people don't have this issue? Why isn't it a known problem to Verizon, HTC, Acura?

Let me know what you think.
My Android was doing the same thing as yours. The only way I was able to stop it from connecting and disconnecting from the HFL (Bluetooth) unit was to turn off Wi-Fi on the phone. I think the phone tries to connect to different wireless networks as you're driving and that causes the problem.

When it starting connecting/disconnecting last week I pulled over and turned off Wi-Fi and the problem stopped. I turned Wi-Fi back on and it started again.

Try going into settings and turning off the Wi-Fi when you drive next. Then make a call and see if that fixes the problem. If it does then the question is why is this happening with our phones and HFL but --as far as I can tell -- not many others.

I haven't checked on the other Acurazine threads for different models and years.

I hope this helps. Let me know. Thanks

Originally Posted by JM2010 SH-AWD
I believe the problem is the "Connection Optimizer" that was included in an Android update awhile back. It's constantly looking to connect to WiFi, so as soon as it discovers a passing WiFi site, it transitions from cell to WiFi. Drives me completely crazy, but it's a phone issue, not a car issue.
Originally Posted by BDoggPrelude
Wow. Many iPhone 6 users running the latest iOS have been having these HFL drop issues too. While I was driving today my HFL dropped the call and sent it back to the phone. I remembered this thread, quickly turned off WiFi and the call popped right back to the HFL. Might have been a coincidence but I'm going to keep experimenting with it.
There's also this entire thread discussing the exact same issue with the exact same solution:

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...alling-922122/
Old 12-14-2015, 04:23 PM
4th Gear

Exclamation Bigger issue than they will admit

Guys,

I'm in a 2013 Acura RDX (non-tech) and have figured out that disabling wifi on the phone allows me to make calls without the disconnect. What surprises me is that I was only aware of the issue with iPhones. I was told by Acura that Android doesn't have the problem. I'm at the point now where I'm thinking about making it a class action lawsuit because I've gotten nothing but the runaround from Acura about it including being told to call their BT manufacturer, JCI about the issue. I was told by my Acura service guy that ILX owners are having the same issue and am going to reach out to them too. PM me if this at all interests you.

-Rob
Old 01-11-2016, 07:44 PM
7th Gear

Genius needed to solve this mystery

Hi:

I'm the one who figured out that disabling the Wi-Fi will stop the problem but as everyone has noted it's annoying to need to do this every time you enter and leave the car.

Has anyone figured out if it's the phone, the HFL or a combination? It must be a combination but if it's the OS as some suggest why do only a relatively small % of people experience the issue?

Why does it happen with iPhones and, apparently, all androids -- but only a few within each manufactured phone.

So people can have the same make and model of phone and same make and model of car yet only a FEW experience the problem?

There's been a new OS since this thread started. It made no difference.

I got 2 new phones since this happened -- 2 HTC's and I just got a Samsung Galaxy. I have the same issue.

Acura replaced the HFL module but it made no difference.

I've been referred to a tech at Honda who specializes in HFL and he never heard of the issue and doesn't know what causes it. He thought it was the OS. That's when I had Kit Kat. Lollipop made no difference.

If it's the OS it's not going to be fixed because not enough people are complaining. But how could it be the OS when it only happens to a relatively small % of people and the iPhone does the same thing -- but again only to a small %! There are millions of people who have Hondas, Acura's, Androids and iPhones but relatively few who experience this problem.

WHY? GENIUS NEEDED!
Old 01-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 210 Likes on 158 Posts
Hi:

I'm the one who figured out that disabling the Wi-Fi will stop the problem but as everyone has noted it's annoying to need to do this every time you enter and leave the car.

Has anyone figured out if it's the phone, the HFL or a combination? It must be a combination but if it's the OS as some suggest why do only a relatively small % of people experience the issue?

Why does it happen with iPhones and, apparently, all androids -- but only a few within each manufactured phone.

So people can have the same make and model of phone and same make and model of car yet only a FEW experience the problem?

There's been a new OS since this thread started. It made no difference.

I got 2 new phones since this happened -- 2 HTC's and I just got a Samsung Galaxy. I have the same issue.

Acura replaced the HFL module but it made no difference.

I've been referred to a tech at Honda who specializes in HFL and he never heard of the issue and doesn't know what causes it. He thought it was the OS. That's when I had Kit Kat. Lollipop made no difference.

If it's the OS it's not going to be fixed because not enough people are complaining. But how could it be the OS when it only happens to a relatively small % of people and the iPhone does the same thing -- but again only to a small %! There are millions of people who have Hondas, Acura's, Androids and iPhones but relatively few who experience this problem.

WHY? GENIUS NEEDED!
If it's Wifi, it's not the car causing the problem.

I recommend using a program called Wifi-Matic if you're Android which enables/disables wireless automatically.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 133 Likes on 108 Posts
At the risk of throwing a monkey wrench into this discussion, I can honestly say that I never have this problem in my TL (I'm using an LG G4), but I regularly have the problem when I drive my wife's Honda Pilot. Perhaps a different issue/cause, but I can't see the HFL drop (in my case) being tied to wifi, or the phone at all, if it works for one HFL enabled vehicle, and not another.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by sockpuppet
At the risk of throwing a monkey wrench into this discussion, I can honestly say that I never have this problem in my TL (I'm using an LG G4), but I regularly have the problem when I drive my wife's Honda Pilot. Perhaps a different issue/cause, but I can't see the HFL drop (in my case) being tied to wifi, or the phone at all, if it works for one HFL enabled vehicle, and not another.
I had the exact same problem with my TL, and turning off WIFI fixes it EVERY time. The reason is that they both use the same frequency. And comparing different cars and different phones and arguing that because one combo works they should ALL work ignores differences in transmission strength, proximity to receiver etc. I think that the significant number in this thread alone should be sufficient to convince people that it's a real problem with a common cause.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:04 AM
1st Gear

RDX - Same Issue - Solution?

Hi All,

Thanks for all the data and helpful tips. So, I've been struggling with the same issue. I have an Acura RDX 2015, purchase Aug 2014 (if that matters). I also have an iPhone 6 w/iOS 9.2. My problem has been intermittent and random Bluetooth disconnections and re-connections. Note, I have not tried the "turn wireless off" solution yet. Regardless....

Yesterday, I dd as one of the posters suggested. 1) Forgot the car from my iPhone's Bluetooth settings. 2) Reset my network setting from my iPhone. 3) Deleted the phone from my car. 4) Paired the car with the iPhone again.

So far, no disconnections and I've tried calls yesterday evening and this morning. I will continue to monitor. One additional very important item of note --- I *DID NOT* connect the iPhone to the USB iPod dongle (Dock Connector). I have a strong suspicion that is what is fubar'ing my setup; i.e. the iPhone getting confused and switching between Hands-free Link (Bluetooth), Dock Connector (hardwired USB cable) and iPhone handset.

Currently I'm charging my plugging a USB charger into the power outlet in the same compartment as the USB connect. Works great.

So, fingers-crossed, but so far so good. I'll try to keep you all updated on how things go.... If the issue presents itself again, I'll give the "turn off wireless" suggestion a shot and see how that works. Will keep you posted.

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 133 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by dainmezron
I had the exact same problem with my TL, and turning off WIFI fixes it EVERY time. The reason is that they both use the same frequency. And comparing different cars and different phones and arguing that because one combo works they should ALL work ignores differences in transmission strength, proximity to receiver etc. I think that the significant number in this thread alone should be sufficient to convince people that it's a real problem with a common cause.
Or more than one problem...which is more likely. The easy way to test would be for me to try a call from my wife's Pilot with wifi off, which I'll endeavour to do.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:21 PM
4th Gear

It worked!!! I have an iphone 6 with iOS 9.0. I disabled the wifi and I have not dropped a bluetooth connection. Yes, its a inconvenience but it not annoying anymore for the person on the other end of my conversations not to hear what I'm saying.

Will wait for the next ios update to see if it fixes the problem.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:22 AM
10th Gear

I've been dealing with this issue since I purchased this car march 2012 needless to say different phones since then but always the same result.
As for Acura support non existant dealer even said well don't worry you lease it.Well guess what i bought in the end. The question i have is why do i not have any issues if i use my headset maker plantronics ????
anyone at Acura can answer ???
Old 03-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I remember having this issue with my Nokia N95 back in 2008.

The bluetooth and wifi were running on the same chip so if you wanted to stream bluetooth audio you had to turn off wifi. It was completely fixed in all Nokia's by 2010.

The issue is not with the car, it is with the phone.

If anyone is still having problems they can have my N8. It fell off my roof onto an onramp and got run over by multiple cars, but it still does perfect bluetooth audio.

It's really shitty at stealing my personal info and delivering targeted ads though, but there's always a compromise.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:47 AM
4th Gear

Turn of Wifi

Turn off wifi and it will not disconnect during phone conversations.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:26 PM
10th Gear

Unhappy

FYI i use wifimatic it helps but still drops calls on a 10 minute call will drop once or twice.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:00 PM
1st Gear

Also an issue for me...

I have tried just about everything mentioned within this thread to solve the same issue everyone else appears to be having and unfortunately, I'm still encountering the bluetooth HFL connection issue. This includes disconnecting from WiFi when connected via Bluetooth. It seems to happen every few minutes. I am not disconnected from the call - instead, the HFL link is dropped, the call resumes on my handset, then after a few seconds, the HFL connection is picked back up. It has rendered my phone almost unusable when in the car considering the California Hands-Free law.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and only one Bluetooth connection - my 2014 Acura TL. My phone is up to date with updates and I'm running Android v 6.0.1

I was able to find the identical issue reported to Google's Open Source project back in December 2012, but in reading through the bug report, do not see any type of solution. Bug report found here: https://code.google.com/p/android/is...orter%20Opened

Any help or updates would be much appreciated.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:14 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
When you say you "disconnect from WIFI" are you actually turning WIFI OFF on your phone? When I had my last phone, that's what I had to do.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:30 PM
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts
I have an HTC M8 running Marshmallow, same thing happens to my phone. Tried my older iPhone 6 and it works without any problem. I'm upgrading my M8 tomorrow to the note 7 so hopefully that phone doesn't give me the same issue.

Old 08-22-2016, 09:01 AM
10th Gear

I am running a Samsung S7 on Verizon. Running 6.0.1.

And it worked when I first got the phone but was intermittent. Now it is a total failure. And turning off the Wi-Fi does not help me.

My phone pairs fine with my wife's Odyssey or my aftermarket S2000 radio.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HFL dropping link