Another Company in Hong Kong is developing a grille for 4G TL

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 10:10 PM
ieh
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Another Company in Hong Kong is developing a grille for 4G TL

They are making the grille now and it will probably have it done the end of September or early October.

They don't have any pictures of the grille yet but as I talked on the phone with them they maybe have 2 grille to choose from. The first one will looks like most of the aftermarket grille that looks like the RJ grille but without the bar on the middle so I assume that is what most people want it too(like me); the second one will looks like the new Mugen style grille but they may or may not develop this one.

Although they don't have any pictures yet but they do have the pricing, here's the list: 2 choices of material to choose, and the price are include shipping already.
1) Fiber Glass - $350 cdn (non-pained)
2) Carbon Fiber - $600 cdn (black carbon fiber)

As I wanted to pay deposit to them for the grille after talked to them on the phone but they said they won't do anything yet until mid or late August.
If you guys have anymore questions, I can help you guys to ask them or you guys can e-mail to them. Their e-mail is: new_way_hk@hotmail.com
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Pics?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:40 PM
ieh
Instructor

Originally Posted by PetesTL
Pics?
I already mention...they don't have any pictures yet.....
I think maybe late August coz they said they'll have the grille done late September or October.....I'm not sure. Have to ask.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Old 08-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apparently it is too hard for some people to read the whole message.....
Old 08-05-2009, 01:04 AM
Advanced

sounds like a scam. no pictures and no websites...
Old 08-05-2009, 02:31 AM
ieh
Instructor

Originally Posted by ayuandmi
As I'm one of the 4G TL owner also and I just want to share stuffs to all other owners too but what your comment is quite no respect to what I posted....I just want to give the information to what I got and share to all of you guys and I can't believe I'll get this much bad feedback...
Old 08-05-2009, 02:49 AM
ieh
Instructor

Originally Posted by ayuandmi
As far as now we have an idea that we know one more company is making a grille for this car, so one more choice between RJ grille and E&G classic grille, that's not a bad thing right?
I just hope now they can finish the final product quickly so that can prove what i said is not a scam....
Old 08-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
I actually e-mailed them and they confirmed their in the process of the grill, but do not want to post any information yet because they don't want to be bombarded with "are you done yet" requests.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ieh
I already mention...they don't have any pictures yet.....
I think maybe late August coz they said they'll have the grille done late September or October.....I'm not sure. Have to ask.
Well, even if they don't have the actual photos, it would be nice if they could show some rendering or sketches of it so people can get a sense of where they're going with this.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ieh
As far as now we have an idea that we know one more company is making a grille for this car, so one more choice between RJ grille and E&G classic grille, that's not a bad thing right?
I just hope now they can finish the final product quickly so that can prove what i said is not a scam....
I am not trying to bash on your post. It just seems kinda weird to me that they have confirmed to have the grills ready by the end of september but have not even released any kind of pictures or sketches of their design. Saying that "they didn't want to post pictures because they didn't want to be bombarded with 'are you done yet' requests" doesn't make sense to me.

But anyhow, it's good to know that more companies are making grills for the 4G. Like you, I can't wait to see their finished products. And hopefully we can see some pictures of their progress soon.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is New Way motorsports doing this? It kind of seems weird that the email address
is a hotmail address.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:39 PM
wut.

Originally Posted by ieh
They are making the grille now and it will probably have it done the end of September or early October.

They don't have any pictures of the grille yet but as I talked on the phone with them they maybe have 2 grille to choose from. The first one will looks like most of the aftermarket grille that looks like the RJ grille but without the bar on the middle so I assume that is what most people want it too(like me); the second one will looks like the new Mugen style grille but they may or may not develop this one.

Although they don't have any pictures yet but they do have the pricing, here's the list: 2 choices of material to choose, and the price are include shipping already.
1) Fiber Glass - $350 cdn (non-pained)
2) Carbon Fiber - $600 cdn (black carbon fiber)

As I wanted to pay deposit to them for the grille after talked to them on the phone but they said they won't do anything yet until mid or late August.
If you guys have anymore questions, I can help you guys to ask them or you guys can e-mail to them. Their e-mail is: new_way_hk@hotmail.com
Originally Posted by PetesTL
Pics?
Serious? Reading > You.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by CG2PROJECT
Serious? Reading > You.

Troll = You