Car accident today

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 10:24 PM
ShellZV6

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car accident today

so i have absolutely no luck with my car AT ALL..check this my car got keyed i got the whole car repainted i got it back couple months later i hit a deer i finally get that fixed about a month ago and today i get into a car accident.. tell me i have the worst luck in the world..lol

so im drving and some guy in a ugly green COROLLA blows threw a stop sign so i almost eat his bumper but i dont thank god so he starts putting his hand out the window and stuff telling me to come on im like what are u serious..so we get at a light and hes still doin it so im like come on where faged what are u saying hes like come on muther Fucker bring it im like bring what?lol the light turns green and it goes into two lanes but is getting ready to turn back into one so i go to go around him and he swirves in front of me and stomps on the brakes and bam i hit the back of him no where for me to go or break in time.. pull over and hes like im calling the cops telling them u hit and run im like what hit and run im rite here are u kidding me if i wanted to run i would have and u woulda never caught up in ur stupid Corolla.. but damage was minimal i just have scuff marks and some scractches on my bumper anyone here who can touch it up or know ne place for cheap to do it..
Old 03-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Drifting

Received 601 Likes on 449 Posts
huh?
Old 03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
what? who would want to do something like that to a pretty thing like you.

People do that shit all the time for insurance money. the trail accidents. they merge infront of you with indicating and then slam on the brakes. I would've fucked him up right there.
was his car badly damaged? the person behind is always at fault. i hope you dont have to pay too much to fix that piece of shit corolla
Old 03-31-2009, 01:31 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Haha, that guy is a douchebag. Sorry to hear that - at least corolla parts should be cheap.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i noe the police comminser i have one of his PBA cards when cops pull me over they take one look at it and hurry back to their car and leave..its the best i was pulled over for blazing the other day the cop smelt weed told me to step out showed him the card he didnt even say anything he just left hahah
Old 03-31-2009, 01:31 PM
ShellZV6

yea there really wasnt much damage i have scratches and scuff marks on the front of my car no dents no nothing.. and on his car the only thing is his fender flares out a lil its not even noticable all u gotta do is push it in he has no scracthes and no dents no nothing.. i dont know my mom went and talked to his dad there gonna call us and let us know what they wannna do..i hate stupid reatards like this prolly figured some lil white girl in a nice car make a quick buck and fix my car and shit.. i was so pissed i gotta outta my car and starting pushing the guy and yelling in his face..haha i dont care
Old 03-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
^ hahaha, you crack me up......I sooooooo would have paid to see this!!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Racer

from your story, be careful. It seems that his guy just wants to scam you out of insurance money.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Honestly, I would've broken the guy in half for purposely hitting my car. You should've pursued it as road rage. Here in CA it's a serious offense and he would at a minimum have a fine to pay and anger management classes to attend.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by 1fsthatch
i noe the police comminser i have one of his PBA cards when cops pull me over they take one look at it and hurry back to their car and leave..its the best i was pulled over for blazing the other day the cop smelt weed told me to step out showed him the card he didnt even say anything he just left hahah
awesome post in the accident thread...
Old 04-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,016 Likes on 1,435 Posts
Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
^ hahaha, you crack me up......I sooooooo would have paid to see this!!
I think you would have done the same...
Old 04-04-2009, 08:29 PM
HOME SWEET HOME....

Originally Posted by 1fsthatch
and this has what to do with her accident....... how is the card going to help her get the car fixed.... and b careful with that card cause if my cousin or uncle catch u they'll take it and mail it back to the commissioner themselves.. u just havent met the right cops yet thats all

Originally Posted by 07HONDATL
yea there really wasnt much damage i have scratches and scuff marks on the front of my car no dents no nothing.. and on his car the only thing is his fender flares out a lil its not even noticable all u gotta do is push it in he has no scracthes and no dents no nothing.. i dont know my mom went and talked to his dad there gonna call us and let us know what they wannna do..i hate stupid reatards like this prolly figured some lil white girl in a nice car make a quick buck and fix my car and shit.. i was so pissed i gotta outta my car and starting pushing the guy and yelling in his face..haha i dont care
glad to hear you're ok... i would of pulled over and watched this action, probably would have taped it with my phone and put it on youtube... girl punks guy after hitting him in the back...lol sounds like u need to just repaint the bumber though shouldnt be anymore than 2-300
Old 04-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by csmeance
I think you would have done the same...
hahaha, come on, you met me I'm NICE!
yea, I do have to admit though I would have been pretty mad!