My Attempt at Photography Perfection...(56k, oh no no no)

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nicee i liked the shots with the big glass building in the back and those gas station shots.
Good luck with buying a place too!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:57 PM

Received 9,503 Likes on 6,173 Posts
Originally Posted by BigJustin
Nicee i liked the shots with the big glass building in the back and those gas station shots.
Good luck with buying a place too!
Thanks man

I really wish I could have taken more shots with the glass building, but this asshole security officer flew over in his white Dakota and proceeded to bitch me out and made me leave. My dad works there so I will be writing a letter to someone higher up to let me take some damn pics

Yea I'm really ready to move out. I've been looking around for a while now, but I'm just stuck between getting a place and stop modding my car or stay at home a little longer and trick out the car.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Thanks man

I really wish I could have taken more shots with the glass building, but this asshole security officer flew over in his white Dakota and proceeded to bitch me out and made me leave. My dad works there so I will be writing a letter to someone higher up to let me take some damn pics

Yea I'm really ready to move out. I've been looking around for a while now, but I'm just stuck between getting a place and stop modding my car or stay at home a little longer and trick out the car.
Haha yeah that background was nice!
Well if you find a great deal on something you wanted jump on it! haha
Unless you really really cant stand where your living at right now, then jump on getting that new place!
Old 04-17-2009, 09:38 AM
2009 g37s 6mt

nice pics...... especially near the building...
Old 04-17-2009, 09:57 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Yea I agree. It was nice to get outside for a little today without that nasty pollen everywhere for a change and get it nice and clean.

Are you able to make the Raleigh/Durham Meet on May 2nd? There is a link in my original post at the top of the page.
Fuck the pollen. I washed my car a couple of weeks ago, and before I could finish drying it, it was covered. And today, my allergies are acting up worse than they have in almost ten years. I actually considered taking something for them this morning . Oh well, still going to open the windows at the house all day tomorrow and go out and wash the car...I'll just take a box of kleenex with me .

I don't know about the meet. I've been following the thread, just haven't posted. I'm very tempted. I have a lot going on the next couple of weeks, so if I can make it will depend on how everything goes.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by BigJustin
Haha yeah that background was nice!
Well if you find a great deal on something you wanted jump on it! haha
Unless you really really cant stand where your living at right now, then jump on getting that new place!
Well I don't mind it thattttttt badly, but it's getting to the point where I can't haha. I have some decisions to make for sure!

Originally Posted by ssmtl2nv
nice pics...... especially near the building...
Thanks man I appreciate it! Have you sold your car yet?

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Fuck the pollen. I washed my car a couple of weeks ago, and before I could finish drying it, it was covered. And today, my allergies are acting up worse than they have in almost ten years. I actually considered taking something for them this morning . Oh well, still going to open the windows at the house all day tomorrow and go out and wash the car...I'll just take a box of kleenex with me .

I don't know about the meet. I've been following the thread, just haven't posted. I'm very tempted. I have a lot going on the next couple of weeks, so if I can make it will depend on how everything goes.
Haha I hear ya man...the pollen is horrible. I'm the same way with allergies...I've been popping pills like I pop Sweet Tarts recently. Thank god the pollen doesn't show too badly on my WDP, but my girlfriend has a blue Civic and it's pretty much yellow and green all over

It would be awesome if you could come to the meet. I know it's not a short drive over here though. Keep on following the thread and hopefully your work plans allow you to join us!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:47 PM
6th Gear

All the glass is a great backdrop!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by TRENT08TL
All the glass is a great backdrop!
Thanks!

I tried to get creative and drive around for cool locations to take pics instead of just doing driveway shots or whatever. Unfortunantly security kicked me out Hopefully I will be able to go back sometime soon and take some more without security interrupting.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Racer

Your rims are RJ Legends Type II, right?? Man I love those rims!!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Racer

Damn, I don't think Type II's will fit over my Brembos on Type s????
Old 04-19-2009, 09:10 PM
10th Gear

very nice pics!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by skyfox23
Damn, I don't think Type II's will fit over my Brembos on Type s????
Yes sir you are correct about them being the Legend Type II's and you are also correct about them fitting over the Brembos...unfortunantly they will not

I was considering getting a 6 speed for a while and swapping the wheels out, but then I learned these wouldn't fit over the Brembo's, so that idea got scrapped haha.

But thanks for the props! Mine are custom powdercoated

Originally Posted by NarrlyTL
very nice pics!
Thank you
Old 04-19-2009, 10:31 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TypeSinNC
My favorite 2 pics, also. Car looks good dude. I wish I could make it to the Raleigh meet
Those were my two favorite pics also...!

Sucks that they kicked you out...

Old 04-22-2009, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by nf3d0149ab
Those were my two favorite pics also...!

Sucks that they kicked you out...

Thanks! I think they turned out pretty good considering I'm no professional photographer.

Yea I was pretty pissed to say the least. First of all, the security guard was a total asshole about it. Second, my dad has been working for SAS for 20 years and he has never heard of such a rule. I think the rent-a-cop was just jealous of a younger kid with a nice car. He asked who I was there with, and I kindly said just my girlfriend and I, and he pretty just laid into me about me being there without my dad and also taking pictures on campus. I've been drafting a letter to send to SAS about the incident because honestly it's bullshit and I was treated horribly and I have a feeling it was because I was young. I want to curse them out like hell, but I want my dad to keep his job haha.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:00 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah...sounds pretty wack.

We just did a little shoot over in one of the Software companies parking garages.

We asked permission first from the guard and he granted up 20 minutes access.

That was totally cool of him.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Safety Car

Received 946 Likes on 650 Posts
Couple things, first off car looks great you have done a great job. I will say though the stock leather shifter looks better than that big tall wood one.
Also, as much as I like looking at pics of your car your girlfriend looks much better! :-)
Show her my post it will make her day!
Old 04-22-2009, 06:57 PM
*WFC #162*

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JTS97Z28
Couple things, first off car looks great you have done a great job. I will say though the stock leather shifter looks better than that big tall wood one.
Also, as much as I like looking at pics of your car your girlfriend looks much better! :-)

^That make's me laugh

Tyler's def got a keeper.. A chick that doesn't mind hanging out with all you car buddys.. Now that's a keeper
Old 04-22-2009, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by nf3d0149ab
Yeah...sounds pretty wack.

We just did a little shoot over in one of the Software companies parking garages.

We asked permission first from the guard and he granted up 20 minutes access.

That was totally cool of him.
Dang...yea thats awesome. See there is a security building on SAS campus where I showed my dad's badge and shit and I told the guy I was here to show my girlfriend the campus since she had never seen it and that I was going to take some pics of my car and then leave, and he said that was no problem whatsoever. I drove around and showed my girl the SAS campus and then parked infront of that building. I snap like 8 pictures and then this different security guard comes up and chews me out. I can respect that the CEO/Owner doesn't want pictures taken of like secret documents and blah blah but I'm a teenager just trying to take some pictures of my car infront of a building, I didn't think it was a big deal. I asked my dad about having a problem with doing this before I left the house and he said "I've never heard of such a rule so you should have no problem." Ugh. I guess I'll see where this takes me.

Originally Posted by JTS97Z28
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

I hear what you are saying about the shifter...I'm planning on grinding it down to make it shorter sometime soon, but between work and school I haven't found the time. Once it's back down to the stock knob's height, it will be much better.

Haha I just showed her...she said "Awwww baby that was sweet of him. So that means I'm sexier than your car right" and I replied back "Yes but you are more expensive to keep around though" HAHA (Her and I are very sarcastic towards each other, so I can say that shit and get away with it. She talks a lot of shit back too though, so it's fun.)

Originally Posted by BoBByLiGhT83
^That make's me laugh

Tyler's def got a keeper.. A chick that doesn't mind hanging out with all you car buddys.. Now that's a keeper
Yea dude she's mad cool about it. She went to the AZ meet in Charlotte last month and she loved it. I'm trying to convince her to come to the Raleigh meet next month but she's bowling in the NC Youth Bowling Tournament that day and she may not be able to make it . She loves cars even though she doesn't know too much about them...she hates Lancers (including EVO's) with a passion and wants an Acura MDX, Mustang GT, and a Audi R8 in her garage when she gets older hahahaha. I can't complain whatsoever with that...
Old 04-23-2009, 11:32 AM
6th Gear

Pics look good......I love that colour
Old 04-23-2009, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by King James
Pics look good......I love that colour
Thanks

I always told myself I would never buy a white car, but I saw this one and I loved it. The pearly paint with the light colored interior had me sold