Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Instructor

Old 02-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Area on my XM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Never been a big fan of black stockies. Just doesn't look right to me. I don't know why..
Old 02-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Red Voodoo
x100
I am beginning to like my stockies the more I drive around in it.. The ride is soo much smoother.. no scrapping my fenders.. and when I walk to my slammed car it looks SIICK..

Originally Posted by swoosh
lol i feel u....my girl took my car one day (i was so pissed at her) and then i was driving in her car when i saw a NBP and i was like DAYUM !!! just to realize it was mine LOL

i dont have any pix with WDP with black rims since am NBP, but i have seen it on the forums !!! lemme try to find it !!!
lol

Originally Posted by BAM1369
Not my car but i found one.
Originally Posted by Red Voodoo
Never been a big fan of black stockies. Just doesn't look right to me. I don't know why..
Yah im not feeling it either.. definitely keeping them stock.. I dont care if I look like everyother TL ..

I did just pick up a Yakima Roof Rack I scored off of craigslist for CHEAP today!! Gonna try to get it on tonight and take some pics.. need something for out mountain bikes since we will be moving around alot this year..
Old 02-24-2010, 06:48 AM
Drifting

Well I got the Yakima Base Roof Rack System and Yakima Fairing on! Luckily, a local store had the correct Q Clips for me to install it on my car! Now, I just need the bike attachments so I can haul around our bikes.. Hope craigslist has some cheap.. I was able to get the whole rack system for 260.00 (60.00 just for the correct Q clips). This usually cost close to 400.00. So, I think I got a good deal.

I think it looks sweet! Its weird looking through your sunroof and seeing all this stuff up there.

My car went from from showy to useful lol.. but I like it!

Here are the pics! Crappy iPhone pics.. dogh

Here is my mod list now:
- 05/09/2008 - 04 WDP / Tan 6 Speed TL non-navi
- 05/09/2008 - Crappy Tint (Came with the car)
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Aspec Kit
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Acura Window Visors
- 05/21/2008 - Custom Gunmetal 18x8.5 Aspec wheels (SOLD!)
- 05/21/2008 - Trunk Debadged
- 05/31/2008 - Tein SS coilovers
- 06/28/2008 - 19" Privat Netz (19x8+30) (Removed 02/19/10)
- 06/28/2008 - 245/35ZR19 Falken FK452 (Removed 02/19/10)
- 09/06/2008 - Fujita CAI custom painted texture black
- 11/29/2008 - Black Roof (vinyl)
- 11/29/2008 - XM Antannae Painted Black
- 03/16/2009 - Custom Black Grill
- 03/16/2009 - Custom painted Gold calipers with Red Brembo lettering
- 03/16/2009 - AP1 s2k shift knob - Removed
- 04/16/2009 - Recessed White LED Puddle Lights
- 04/24/2009 - Amber LED turn signals
- 04/24/2009 - White Cold Cathode License Plate Mod
- 04/27/2009 - Shaved Door Lock Mod
- 05/04/2009 - Accord Fog Light Mod w/ Yellow H11 Bulbs wired directly into OEM Fog Harness
- 05/04/2009 - Custom Made GINTUNA
- 05/08/2009 - Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
- 07/01/2009 - Broadway Mirror - Removed
- 07/01/2009 - Options Registration Book
- 07/01/2009 - Astig Logos/Philippines stickers
- 07/01/2009 - Custom China License Plates (BZYRICE and ASTIG)
- 07/17/2009 - Rear Fenders Rolled
- 07/19/2009 - LED Load Resistors installed in trunk (Gets rid of Hyper Blinking after installing LED corner bulbs.)
- 07/28/2009 - Carmate PL114A Black Metallic Finish Wide angle Rear View Mirror 270mm
- 08/03/2009 - Voodoo Spun Aluminum shift knob
- 09/14/2009 - PIAA Silicon Wiper Blades
- 09/22/2009 - ATLP Roof Wing (Needs paint and install)
- 09/26/2009 - OEM Trunk Tray
- 10/07/2009 - Non-Navi to 2005 Navi Conversion with 3.50 Orange Disc
- 10/14/2009 - WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner Front and Rear
- 10/14/2009 - OEM Spare tire
- 10/23/2009 - Navi Hacked (Custom Welcome Screen, Nag Screen hack, HMIManager hack)
- 10/25/2009 - iSimple with PnP harness and 3G power cord
- 12/16/2009 - DOMs TVNavToGo Unit
- 12/16/2009 - Custom RCAs in glove box
- 12/16/2009 - Audiovox ACA200W Wired Back-Up Camera
- 12/16/2009 - H3 Reverse HIDs with slim ballasts 5000k
- 12/16/2009 - Tailgater switch
- 12/16/2009 - Audio Essentials Battery Terminals
- 12/16/2009 - Monster 4 gauge wiring
- 12/16/2009 - Tsunami Distributor block
- 12/16/2009 - Blue LED footwell lighting and custom switch lighting
- 02/03/2010 - OEM Acura TL-S rear sway bar
- 02/03/2010 - Energy Suspension Polyurethane bushings (9.5124R)
- 02/03/2010 - Ingalls rear camber kit
- 02/19/2010 - Oem 17" Wheels
- 02/24/2010 - Yakima Base Rack System (Q clips (116,112), 48" Crossbars)
- 02/24/2010 - Yakima 44" Fairing
Old 02-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Bone stock tl-s

Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts
Looks good dude! Stockies always look nice on a properly lowered TL.

LOL, at the crazy ass long mod list. Makes mine look like nothing! But you need to revise it, c'mon wiper blades aren't really mods are they? I know it's more like a work log, but the title says "mod list"
Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by jptl04
Looks good dude! Stockies always look nice on a properly lowered TL.

LOL, at the crazy ass long mod list. Makes mine look like nothing! But you need to revise it, c'mon wiper blades aren't really mods are they? I know it's more like a work log, but the title says "mod list"
Honestly I am loving rolling on my stock wheels right now!

Yah, you are right.. I am going to change it to MY TIMELINE.. instead of Mod List.. lol
Old 02-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
Yay...I might have a riding partner when you come down then. I do Markham/Oletta/or Amelia at least once a week!

PS...2 things. You better come on Saturday!
Ok...3 things.
AND, Look up this guy on here with White powdercoated Aspecs on his WDP. He's not even dropped and I think it looks amazing. I think it looks amazing. I bet your stockies painted white would look great too.

AND...I'm heavily considering reselling the lights I bought. I'd give you first dibs since you're local and were looking to buy them originally anyway. I know I'm weird but I kinda miss the amber in the light! I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to sell them, or mod them or whatever...just thinking about it.

Other than that...your car looks great...even with stockies and the bike rack. I LOVE a luxury car with utilitarian mods!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:43 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by rockstar143
Yay...I might have a riding partner when you come down then. I do Markham/Oletta/or Amelia at least once a week!

PS...2 things. You better come on Saturday!
Ok...3 things.
AND, Look up this guy on here with White powdercoated Aspecs on his WDP. He's not even dropped and I think it looks amazing. I think it looks amazing. I bet your stockies painted white would look great too.

AND...I'm heavily considering reselling the lights I bought. I'd give you first dibs since you're local and were looking to buy them originally anyway. I know I'm weird but I kinda miss the amber in the light! I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to sell them, or mod them or whatever...just thinking about it.

Other than that...your car looks great...even with stockies and the bike rack. I LOVE a luxury car with utilitarian mods!
Yah that would be tiiiite!! Never been to any of those places.. Last time I went riding was the beginning of January in San Francisco.. Cant wait to have time to ride again!!

I love the white aspecs!! I have aspecs sitting in my garage.. lol .. But I am going to sell them.. I really doubt I will be doing any painting to these wheels..

I wish I could come sat, but I work on sunday, so definitely cant drive down there..

Yah let me know about the headlights! Im going to send them to JNC if you let them go lol..
Old 02-24-2010, 07:50 AM

Really? Have you ridden Alafia? I used to go up every few months (my sister lived in Lithia). That is a great trail! We'll def. go down here.

Yeah, don't paint the aspecs...but the stockies might look nice in white too, no?

About the lights, I'll keep you posted for sure. What would you have JNC do with them?
Old 02-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Drifting

Really? Have you ridden Alafia? I used to go up every few months (my sister lived in Lithia). That is a great trail! We'll def. go down here.

Yeah, don't paint the aspecs...but the stockies might look nice in white too, no?

About the lights, I'll keep you posted for sure. What would you have JNC do with them?
Alafia? You mean Alafaya? Yes, Ive ridden a few trails here.. but they are mostly not Mountain biking trails. Just some chill laid back trails.. But, I really want to see what they have down south..

Yah I think the stockies would look good in white! But, since I will be driving all over the place I dont want to worry about cleaning them.. otherwise they will look gross.. I had white wheels on my s2k and they were a pain.. lol

Heres a few pics of the s2k.. with white Work Emotions Cr Kais

With my ek hatch that got stolen.. I want another ek hatch, but cant stand for it to get stolen again..

I would have JNC clear them.. paint the bezels V2.. paint the fog light cover and add the carbon fiber inlay. .and thats it.. keep it simple.. and make sure they didnt leak.. I have debated doing it myself. .but i just dont want any problems..
Old 02-24-2010, 09:18 AM

Gotcha. Well, they are cleared to begin with. The set I'm talking about selling is the one I bought off the member here. They are currently on the car for now. After my hairdryer and teflon tape method, I haven't had condensation again. I think blacked out V.2 will look great on a WDP.

About the white wheels. I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. The S2000 was gorgeous though...as was the EK.
Alafia River State Park

Is the one I'm talking about...it's right off of the turnpike and exit 295 (IIRC). It DEFINITELY has some pretty intense trails..."Moonscape" and "Gatorback" and "Bridges" come to mind! lol.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
man the bike rack looks BADASS !!! all the TL's I have seen with bike racks look lower/meaner/sexier !!!
Old 02-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Cruisin'

Respect! Nice clean Job. Custom enough to be recognized But didn't overdue it! keep it Up
Old 02-24-2010, 02:39 PM
7th Gear

I like how you have the the RCAs in the the arm rest compartment. I was just curious about the connectors you installed. It looks like there is only one side that the RCAs can plug into, however I know there has to be two sides to input RCAs (one from outside the compartment Doms unit and the source from inside the PSP compartment) it just doesn't show that in the pic of the connector. Where did you get these? What are they called? I've been inspired from your install. Thx
Old 02-24-2010, 02:39 PM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by bzyrice
I think I am going to keep it simple and just clear them out and put some carbon fiber in them..

Anyways... been about a month since I updated this thread.. My car was sitting in the garage all apart for about 3 weeks.. lol .. I was so busy with the holidays I didnt have any time to really work on the car as much as I wouldve liked.. but I was able to complete a BUNCH of mods I have been wanting to complete forever! And it was good my mom was out of the country so I could use her car!!

So, I started out by installing the DOMs unit! I added the RCA inputs into the glove box so that I could plug anything I wanted in there. Cant remember who I saw this from..

Then I added a reverse Camera.. an Audiovox reverse camera..

Then I installed reverse HIDs and a tailgater switch. Have to thank rodneyc77, thait, Trew, Elegant TYPE S and dwb933 for all their help via PM!!!

I also installed a distributor block in the trunk that has a 4 gauge wire running from the battery into the engine bay.

Upgraded my terminals to Audio Essentials Digital terminals.. matching pair.. had to do this because I need 3 inputs into the power wire for the distributor block I was putting in the trunk..

And lastly, I added some interior foot well lighting

So onto the pics!! Unfortunately the pics that I had of the completed project need to be retaken because for some reason they didnt transfer from my camera to computer. I will hopefully have the pics up tomorrow!!

But, dang does it feel good to drive the car again!! Especially with all this cool stuff!!

Here is what I did first.. REMOVE EVERYTHING IN THE CAR .. I am getting kinda sick of doing this.. lol ..

Mod 1 ===========================================
Here is the first thing I tackled.. I put in my RCA plugs into the glove box.. this was EASY!
Before:

Drilled some holes and sanded off the exxtra shavings:

Then I just put these through the holes.. thats it!!

Here is a pic of the RCAs hooked up..

Action pics of these will be tomorrow hopefully....

Mod 2 ===========================================
Second mod I completed was putting the switches into the Center console lower din..

Here is a pic.. I decided to use a double on/off switch I found at a local electronics store.. I wanted to put a back light in so I used plexiglass to hold the switch in place.. this was a pain since it was so hard to work with and you cant make any mistakes since you are not painting it.. I added an Acura logo after I realized it as too plain on one side.. (I was saving the other side for another set of double switches that I would use later.. the switch on the left is for my DOMs unit.. and the other one is for my Tailgater switch hehe

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9...D550/ry%3D400/

I always like to use factory type plugs, so I had 2 plugs left over from my last junk yard run.. The big plug on the right is for the switches and the other plug is for the mood lighting behind the switches.. I used some autozone LEDs for the mood lighting..

Mod 3 ===========================================
Next was the DOMs unit. I ran the wires through the passenger side down the middle under the carpet and under the armrest area. I used a coat hanger to pull the wires under the carpet.. I tapped my power into the cigarette lighter plug.

Man is there anyway to get these wires any cleaner?

Mod 4 ===========================================
Wiring was the next thing to tackle..
Here is the glovebox area. You can see here the RCA connectors in the top right. The doms unit Video RCA from the trunk is the black RCA coming from the rear (I would suggest getting a good shielded wire for this from the beginning.. I used some ghetto wiring I had in my house and I was getting all kinds of static on my screen.. So, I had to cut all my zip ties and rerun another cable.. NO FUN..thankfully I tested everything before putting everything back together ).. and the 2 speaker wires with black and red rcas are coming from the iSimple unit under the steering wheel. you can also see the 2 power wires I connected to the 12 volt cig lighter wire here:

Other random pics of wiring.. this was a mess.. and a pain!! The switch wires, mood lighting wires, iSimple wires all go through here:

My iSimple unit here.. the red and black wire with the white plug in this pic is for the driver side foot well lighting:

The iSimple in its home.. this is under the steering wheel ..

Mod 5 ===========================================
Next was to tackle my Reverse Camera! I purchased an Audiovox ACA200W Wired Back-Up Camera.. I purchased it from here: Amazon

It got great reviews and was on sale from 160.00 to 63.00 with free shipping!! I could not pass it up!

So first thing I did was remove the rear license plate panel. And all trunk panels and trunk lid panels. then I cut the rear license plate panel so that the camera could fit. I then drilled 3 holes.. one for my wiring and 2 for my camera mounts. I drilled my wire hole to big for the grommet I was going to use so I ghettoed it and wrapped the wires with electrical tape until the wires fit snugly through the hole:
You can see the ghettoness to the right of the camera:

The ghettofabulous made up electrical tape grommet: lol

Mod 6 ===========================================
I had to replace the factory terminals for 2 reasons.. First.. the things were soo freaking Coroded!! 2nd .. I needed 3 outputs for the wiring I was going to do. If you dont know.. like me.. the factory power wire has 2 wires connecting to it.. one to the starter and the other to the engine bay fuse box. I was surprised when I cut off the factory terminal. I was going to upgrade the wires for these, but didn;t have any extra wiring.. this will be a different mod next time. So, since I needed new terminals anyways, I went to a local radio shop who had these Digital Audio Essentials matching terminals. They were 60.00 but I talked the guy down to 50.00.. So, I had to get it!!
Here they are:
Positive has a digital display that will show how much voltage your battery has.. It lights up blue and only is on for a few minutes when you start the car or just connect it. In this pic you can see the 4g OEM wire on the left that goes to the starter, the 8 gauge wire in the middle that goes to the Fuse box, and then the one on the right which is my blue 4g wire to the trunk.

A pic of both of the terminals. I upgraded the Negative battery terminal to a 4g wire:

When the digital meter is on (dont worry, my battery was showing 12volts in a few seconds:

Mod 7 ===========================================
This shows me running the 4g(blue wire) from the batter in engine bay to the trunk.. This is necessary for the reverse HIDs so your reverse ight wire dont get fried.. I ran the wire through the grommet in the center of the engine bay.. I first removed the grommet and then I cut a whole through the grommet and pushed my wire through it.. then pushed the grommet back in place.. this will hopefully keep the moisture out..

I ran the 4g wire down the driver side and into the trunk.

You can see my 4g wire attached to my distributor block here:

Here is the distributor block velcroed down on the driver side with the HID power wire coming out of it:

Mod 8 ===========================================
At this point I finally could do my Reverse HIDs.. I purchased some H3 Slim ballasts AND an HID Wiring harness. I ran the power wire with the fuse down the driver side to the distributor block and grounded it to one of the bolts that is used to hold on the license plate surround piece. Since the H3 does not clamp into place I used JB Weld quick dry to hold them in. THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS I TURN IT AND PULL!
Mounted the ballasts just like Elegant did with industrial strength velcro:

Pushed all the wiring into the driver side space in the trunk lid:

Here is the passenger side (All that wiring hanging there is for the reverse camera and the tailgater switch):

Wires all zip tied!:

Mod 9 ===========================================
My final mod was to put some foot well lighting in.. you can kinda see it in this pic.. the black piece on the passenger side seat has one of the LED pods showing on it. I wired my mood lighting to the plug that connects to the Automatics shifter.. this way the lights only go on when you turn your headlights on.. 6 speeds have this plug also.. they are just taped up. The red wire with the black stripe is the power wire.. The solid red wire is the ground wire.

Hopefully, I will have time to post up some finished pics tomorrow!

This post took me almost 30 minutes to post!

So, now my mod list goes!
- 06/28/2008 - 19" Privat Netz (19x8+30)
- 06/28/2008 - 245/35ZR19 Falken FK452
- 05/04/2009 - Accord Fog Light Mod w/ Yellow H11 Bulbs wired directly into OEM Fog Harness
- 07/19/2009 - LED Load Resistors installed in trunk (Gets rid of Hyper Blinking after installing LED corner bulbs.)
- 07/28/2009 - Carmate PL114A Black Metallic Finish Wide angle Rear View Mirror 270mm
- 10/23/2009 - Navi Hacked (Custom Welcome Screen, Nag Screen hack, HMIManager hack)
I like how you have the the RCAs in the the arm rest compartment. I was just curious about the connectors you installed. It looks like there is only one side that the RCAs can plug into, however I know there has to be two sides to input RCAs (one from outside the compartment Doms unit and the source from inside the PSP compartment) it just doesn't show that in the pic of the connector. Where did you get these? What are they called? I've been inspired from your install. Thx
Old 02-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Advanced

love the calipers !
Old 02-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Drifting

Gotcha. Well, they are cleared to begin with. The set I'm talking about selling is the one I bought off the member here. They are currently on the car for now. After my hairdryer and teflon tape method, I haven't had condensation again. I think blacked out V.2 will look great on a WDP.

About the white wheels. I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. The S2000 was gorgeous though...as was the EK.
Alafia River State Park

Is the one I'm talking about...it's right off of the turnpike and exit 295 (IIRC). It DEFINITELY has some pretty intense trails..."Moonscape" and "Gatorback" and "Bridges" come to mind! lol.
Yah I knew those were the headlights you were talking about man. Let me know!! I want another set just in case, but I just signed up for JNC trade in program so I can just get this done already..

Thanks.. If my EK was never stolen, I would still have both those cars.. Best COMBO ever..

I honestly never heard of that place.. Since I usually go with my fiance, she doesnt like to do crazy stuff.. so we generally ride around near by. I really need to check that place out!!

man the bike rack looks BADASS !!! all the TL's I have seen with bike racks look lower/meaner/sexier !!!
Just need the bike part now. Looking at craigslist and found one!

Originally Posted by Dano04
Respect! Nice clean Job. Custom enough to be recognized But didn't overdue it! keep it Up

Originally Posted by B_Dub614
Go to Radio Shack. They have them there. I used the ones designed to go in a house. Wall plates with RCA connections. Then took them apart.
Got the idea from this thread: https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-audio-bluetooth-electronics-navigation-94/tvandnav2go-mediagate-mg-25p-pie-x3-installed-599518/

Here is exactly what I used. My local Radio Shack always has these in stock:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2062686

Originally Posted by Ana Gaba
love the calipers !
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Cruisin'

Your TL just screams CLASS! Keep up the good work bro..
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by BeastFrmTheEast
Your TL just screams CLASS! Keep up the good work bro..
Thanks man!

Getting rid of all the stuff I dont need in my garage!! Click on my sig to my black market link!!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:06 AM

Where is your new updated list with CLEARED HEADLIGHTS!?!? lol. I wanna see!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 AM
Drifting

Where is your new updated list with CLEARED HEADLIGHTS!?!? lol. I wanna see!
I might try to put it in today!!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 PM
socal WDP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude that bike rack is so jdm looks legit!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 PM

I think I miss the clears a little...only a little though. Let's seem em on RJ!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Cruisin'

i saw that you have a greddy exhaust system and was wondering if you could offer any advice on dropping because as of right now my piping is pretty low and im scared that if i drop the car ill scrape and mess up all my piping wen i hit bumps and what not.
i would consider getting rims but its a bit pricey for me and i think dropping and sand blasting my stocks would give it a nice look without the expense of buying new rims and tires.
heres a pic of the piping so that u can get an idea (even though im sure urs was at the same height)

i cant receive pm's yet cause i just became a member a couple days ago so if u can post ur advice here it would be fantastic and if not you can also email me at: esanchez010192@aol.com
btw, if u dnt mind i have a couple questions on the vinyl you used for your roof cause im interested in doing the same to mine and im in between actually repainting the roof or just using vinyl.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Cruisin'

btw, nice car/car's, love the gold calipers!
thanks in advance
-G
Old 04-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by diskinnect
Dude that bike rack is so jdm looks legit!

I think I miss the clears a little...only a little though. Let's seem em on RJ!
Hopefully this week!!

Originally Posted by SpaniardakaG
i saw that you have a greddy exhaust system and was wondering if you could offer any advice on dropping because as of right now my piping is pretty low and im scared that if i drop the car ill scrape and mess up all my piping wen i hit bumps and what not.
i would consider getting rims but its a bit pricey for me and i think dropping and sand blasting my stocks would give it a nice look without the expense of buying new rims and tires.
heres a pic of the piping so that u can get an idea (even though im sure urs was at the same height)

i cant receive pm's yet cause i just became a member a couple days ago so if u can post ur advice here it would be fantastic and if not you can also email me at: esanchez010192@aol.com
btw, if u dnt mind i have a couple questions on the vinyl you used for your roof cause im interested in doing the same to mine and im in between actually repainting the roof or just using vinyl.
Originally Posted by SpaniardakaG
btw, nice car/car's, love the gold calipers!
thanks in advance
-G
Thanks man.. My car is slammed and I have no problems with my greddy bottoming out.. you will be fine, dont worry.. I used vinyl .. Notsure exactly what kind it is. I honestly am going to repaint it.. just because the vinyl is getting dull..
Old 04-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Drifting

Just got a few things on today.. Finaly had like 10 minutes to put this stuff on..

Got me a Fujita Oil cap:

And an ebay OEM style Spoiler:

Here is my mod list now:

- 04/10/2010 - Fujita Oil Cap
- 04/10/2010 - Ebay Lip Spoiler
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-12-2010, 09:43 AM

dude i gotta get you the hookup for the roof spoiler !!! ur car will look straight seX !!!!

here is the link to the thread someone started...PM me if you like the roof spoiler

https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-photograph-gallery-96/new-roof-spoiler-770851/#post11912923
Old 04-14-2010, 04:16 AM
Drifting

dude i gotta get you the hookup for the roof spoiler !!! ur car will look straight seX !!!!

here is the link to the thread someone started...PM me if you like the roof spoiler

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11912923
I like the spoiler you got a good deal on, but I think i am going to go ahead and pay someone to put the atlp v1 spoiler on .. cuz I just love how it looks!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:50 AM

it does look good....all the best dude !!!
Old 04-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Drifting

it does look good....all the best dude !!!
Thanks man! Still have not had the chance to put it on yet.. Have other stuff I need to get done with first.

Ok, so alot has been going on, but I have not been updating this thread. I have been working on a set of taillights for the past week. Still not completed because of some issues I had with them, Maybe I shouldve had Ack do my tails .lol.. oh well, I try to be a DIYer so I will learn! .. See my thread here: https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-2004-2008-93/tinting-white-part-07-08-base-taillights-772174/

So here is where my taillights stand now. Look awesome! But Some how the glue I used on one tiallight seeped through the cracks and got on the lens.. TIME to reopen it again and clean it up.. ARGH.. !

Custom 07-08 base tails with bezels painted Gunmetal, with frost section removed, and real carbon fiber inlay over bottom reflector.
Before:

AFTER!! :

Here are some progress pics while I was working on the taillights:
First I tried to just tint the taillights by listening to what others have done on the forums. Just spray the back of the lens. BUT this didnt turn out well because you cannot tint it properly without cutting the whole light into pieces. Maybe it was because I used depos? I dunno. Just didnt look right when I tinted them.
This is what I used to try and tint them:

I wasn't able to get the tint into this section of the taillight. Looked weird, so i opened up my taillights.

Since tinting didn't work, I opened up the taillights:

Cut the carbon fiber to cover the reflector:

I also decided that my Greddy exhaust was too loud for me because of the long drive I have. So decided to get a type S exhaust put on. but, didn;t want it completely sounding stock, so I removed the mid muffler and replaced the stock resonator with a Dynomax resonator. Sounds sooo quiet unless you push it.. Thats when it sounds soo deep and nice. I also noticed that the torque at the lower end is back! The greddy definitely gives more torque, but it moves the torque to higher RPMs. So, I feel like I have some low end torque back!
Here are pics of the exhaust shop swapping my exhausts and putting in the new resonator:
No back bumper, because back bumper needs to be modified to fit the type s quad tip exhaust. I have type s rear lip ready to go on hopefully this week!

Bye Bye greddy and drone!!

Type S exhaust waiting to go on!

Type S exhaust on!!

Greddy exhaust, stock mid muffler and stock resonator off!

Here is my progress list now:
- 04/10/2010 - Fujita Oil Cap
- 04/10/2010 - Ebay Lip Spoiler
- 04/24/2010 - Type S OEM Stage 3 Exhaust (No midmuffler and Aftermarket Resonator)
- 04/24/2010 - Dynomax Resonator Part# 24215
Old 04-26-2010, 08:32 AM

Received 9,495 Likes on 6,167 Posts
Damn those tails turned out great. I like the CF over the reflector.

Pics of them on the car or

Old 04-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32

Bzyrice I can't your doing this to us

We demand pics of sexy tails now!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:49 AM
get some AC-right

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
looks good...ready to see it on the whip
Old 04-26-2010, 09:42 AM

Dude...you've become a monster! Looks great...looking forward to checking it out on the car.

Good job!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Bone stock tl-s

Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts
tails look sick bro! great job. the CF reflector is a nice touch. i hear ya on the greddy exhaust, a friend and fellow member princelybug had it. when i rode in his ride the drone was crazy! twice as much as my ATLP. post up some pics of the new exhaust and tails.

ive taken a break from modding at the moment. but im starting to get the itch again.

is there anything left?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:32 PM

fucking hardcore sex !!! damn !!!
Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32

Yah hopefully they will be on this week. I really need to open the one tail up again.. Boo.. I really think this mod is the most pain staking mod ever.. I shoudlve just paid Ack to do mine lol.. Oh well ..

Originally Posted by akplaya92
Bzyrice I can't your doing this to us

We demand pics of sexy tails now!
Sometime this week. I have a buyer for my red tails, so I have to get the new tails on by Friday!!

Originally Posted by jizzleman
looks good...ready to see it on the whip
Yah me too!

Originally Posted by jptl04
tails look sick bro! great job. the CF reflector is a nice touch. i hear ya on the greddy exhaust, a friend and fellow member princelybug had it. when i rode in his ride the drone was crazy! twice as much as my ATLP. post up some pics of the new exhaust and tails.

ive taken a break from modding at the moment. but im starting to get the itch again.

is there anything left?
Yah thanks man.. appreciate it coming from you man.. you are the ultimate carbon fiber mod guy!! haha..

Yah greddy HAD to go! I love the stock rims and stock exhaust right now. haha.. so much better for daily driving. My rear bumper looks like swiss cheese right now because I have not put on the Type S lip yet. But to get the exhaust to fit, I had to make cutouts around the exhaust ports. Between that and the holes for my old aspec lip I sold the back of my car looks lol

Geting the itch again? Nothing else left to do? There is always something else!! For your car tho, it is a bit harder lol .. But, Here is a project I want you to do. I havent had the chance to do it yet because I need to get some of that 3M vinyl stuff. Carbon fiber the rear view mirror! Whenever I have time I will be doing that. I have seen the mugen carbon fiber covers for the Fit and it looks SWEEET. Just give me props on the idea!! haha.. or not.. lol

fucking hardcore sex !!! damn !!!
As apposed to softcore? LOL. Thanks man..
Old 04-26-2010, 02:29 PM
6th Gear

Thats tight work Dude!

Quick Reply: Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)