Yeah! Who S/C a TL....
Must be an idiot.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,194 Likes on 687 Posts
Originally Posted by Souljah
Yeah! Who S/C a TL....
Must be an idiot.

If people want to, more power to them. I just don't think the gains justify the cost of getting it. I know others have expressed similar thoughts about it.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 116 Posts
IMO TL's arent worth supercharging or even turboing for that matter i wouldnt want a FWD car putting out much more power than stock haha if im guna SC something better believe its guna be a RWD V8
Old 08-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
This is the last post I will make on the subject; I really don't want this thread to get cluttered or locked. You clearly go for the name brand. $1000 is the industry standard for name brands. Ok don't talk to people I know who have SCd BMW 330is, 2jz supras, M3s, M5s, 350zs, g35s, etc.. who have been working on cars since before I was born. The fact of the matter is the custom 2.5in true dual exhaust I will be building will make more power than any brand name exhaust available for the TL. I will put up the pink slip on that one.

I agree that Mugen and ATLP and all of the vendors on Azine put time and money into developing these products and selling them on a large scale. I am very grateful for Excelerate, Heeltoe, and RV6. But do you know how much it cost BB to make Xler8's exhaust. There are many parts that do take a lot of time and effort to produce but an exhaust is NOT one of them. You can go to just about any muffler shop in the world and they can fab you up an exhaust in a day or two. It's not too complicated and any good exhaust guy will get you squared away with equal exhaust flow if not better than the name brand system. You just have to figure out how you want it setup (what tips, cans, resonators, h/xpipe, etc.).

On to the SC comment. Are you seriously talking about hp per dollar with me Mr. Name Brand Exhaust. I'll round the numbers in your favor. CBE-$1000 20hp=$50/hp (Really it's more like $1200 16hp $75/hp)
SC-$3000 100hp=$30/hp

And LOL at the Turbo is a LITTLE more. And who the he** wants that much power to the front. I would consider it after a RWD/AWD conversion which obviously has never been done before and would cost who knows how much (my guess is $20k). I guess its possible if you use Acura's SH-AWD but it would require a lot more than just getting the drive train set up.

Originally Posted by Rick_TL-S
My point is that whoever you're talking to is obviously not driving anything above a Civic if he thinks $1,000+ is too much. That's the average price in this industry & can't be gotten around.

As for the exhausts, sorry, you'll be hard pressed to get a custom exhaust above what these guys are getting, esp. Spoon/Mugen who dump thousands of dollars into developing Honda exhausts for maximum performance & quality.

If you want a custom exhaust, go for it. Just don't start posting things like, "I can beat quality & gains for half the price". $20 says you don't b/c it's been tried & done by this point in the 3G's life.

The money you'll be spending on that S/C setup is not worth the gains. $3,000+ for another 100whp is overpriced at its most.

The turbo kit is a little more, but capable of 450whp+.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by AtlM5
This is the last post I will make on the subject; I really don't want this thread to get cluttered or locked. You clearly go for the name brand. $1000 is the industry standard for name brands. Ok don't talk to people I know who have SCd BMW 330is, 2jz supras, M3s, M5s, 350zs, g35s, etc..
And these guys wouldn't pay $1K for an exhaust? What are they? Stock?

The fact of the matter is the custom 2.5in true dual exhaust I will be building will make more power than any brand name exhaust available for the TL. I will put up the pink slip on that one.
I really doubt you can push the exhaust anymore than what has already been done without compromising something crucial.

You can go to just about any muffler shop in the world and they can fab you up an exhaust in a day or two. It's not too complicated and any good exhaust guy will get you squared away with equal exhaust flow if not better than the name brand system. You just have to figure out how you want it setup (what tips, cans, resonators, h/xpipe, etc.).
Except
A) It won't be as cheap.
B) Quality won't be the same.
C) Gains will be smaller.

You seem to be constantly forgetting the project triangle although with cars, fast relates to performance, not assembly time.
On to the SC comment. Are you seriously talking about hp per dollar with me Mr. Name Brand Exhaust. I'll round the numbers in your favor. CBE-$1000 20hp=$50/hp (Really it's more like $1200 16hp $75/hp)
SC-$3000 100hp=$30/hp
Except last I checked, the supercharger by itself is just under $5,000 & you're probably looking at $6K (maybe more) once it's done.

And LOL at the Turbo is a LITTLE more. And who the he** wants that much power to the front. I would consider it after a RWD/AWD conversion which obviously has never been done before and would cost who knows how much (my guess is $20k). I guess its possible if you use Acura's SH-AWD but it would require a lot more than just getting the drive train set up.
Who the fuck wants to put 350whp to the front? Not like it's not going to spin like shit either.

Last edited by Rick_TL-S; 08-11-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:43 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
S/C FWD sucks donkey Dick. PERIOD. my boy did it once, i forgot what car he had, but it was S/C to the front. never, ever, ever won a str8 away cuz he was tooo afraid to punch it, it never really grips the road, no matter what tires you use, always spun out.

about the exhaust, alot of people don't have the experience and the knowledge to go to a muffler shop and have one made and get a garruntee that is has as much reliablity and gains as the competitors. it's not like we really want to take the easy way out, but sometimes we don't want to get hassled around.

PLUS, some of us got money to blow

back to the real subject, Hey OP, just put the names of all the exhaust makers into a hat and pick one out, cuz you literally can't go wrong with any of them. If you want something new, RV6 exhaust is the newest one, so you'll have an exhaust that few will have.

Last edited by Bayam0n; 08-11-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Suzuka Master

^
On the topic of launching, AFAIK, the TL doesn't seem to be a solid car for it until you've beefed up the axles a bit. I think IHC said once that the car could run a decent QTR mile w/ DRs & enough power, but the axles would take an immense pounding.

These cars do better from rolls anyways. Rodney's TL is 450whp+ & I think he said he took a SRT8 Challenger pretty easily from a roll.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Former Whiner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Bayam0n

PLUS, some of us got money to blow
That's exactly the point. If you can't afford it.... justify and rationalize anything and any way you want. Can't hang? It's cool... do your thing. After all, it's your car and your money. I couldn't afford the Turbo so I went with next best thing.... but do you see me calling out turbo guys because the kit cost so much? Nope.

I wouldn't trade my S/C TL for anyone else's TL. Let's just get real.... a CAI and local shop made "custom" exhaust doesn't impress me.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Well I'm done arguing about exhausts. Just get what you like and if you want to go get one custom done then go ahead. But this Souljah kid needs to get up outa here.

1. I never called out turbo guys because of the cost. I was just saying that I could get a CT kit for $2500 on the BM then what ever else I needed and be well below what the turbo kit cost.

2. Damn...I guess I just failed my life's goal.....to impress you. YOU WIN...you officially have more money than a Senior in high school. How bout you talk money with someone closer to your age like my dad...but then again you probably don't wanna do that. Your S/C TL doesn't impress him. Bet you wanna go cry now don't you.

I really wouldn't have said anything else if it weren't for your last DA remark.

That's exactly the point. If you can't afford it.... justify and rationalize anything and any way you want. Can't hang? It's cool... do your thing. After all, it's your car and your money. I couldn't afford the Turbo so I went with next best thing.... but do you see me calling out turbo guys because the kit cost so much? Nope.

I wouldn't trade my S/C TL for anyone else's TL. Let's just get real.... a CAI and local shop made "custom" exhaust doesn't impress me.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Former Whiner

Haa ha.
I should probably talk to your dad? After all he did get the car for you... no? Honestly.... was only stating why is everyone still on this subject? It's our cars and do what one wishes. Pretty plain and simple.

Can't afford a S/C, don't bitch it's too expensive.
Don't want to shell out for a name brand exhaust, don't bitch it's too expensive.
Because all you're doing is making up reasons and it's just pathetic.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

^^^^^

come on guys, can't we just get along and get back to the subject?

RV6 EXHUAST RULES!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:38 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
hahha you bet !!! i think it all boils down to what you want and how much you are ready to spend on it....

some spend $1500 for a CF interior trim....some pay $300 get 3M Di-Noc and set her up....doesnt mean he/she didnt have $1500....means didnt wanna spend that on an interior trim....

on the exhaust....the exhaust is such a simple thing and so many people have R&D-ed on it that honestly you cant go wrong with it.....it just boils down to sound and prolly 1/2 HP TQ difference.....

tried explaining that to rick before but just didnt get it....hence the topic was dropped....come on guys all of us wont do the same thing to the TL....thats why everyones car is unique....i have yet to see 2 same cars on Azine....even if they are stock they are running different tires for crying out loud....

i think its time for :gheyhug:
Old 08-12-2010, 10:49 AM

^^^ really ?? from you on a different thread :

Off topic...
Fuck Libert, I want your car! Does it have Navi and Black interior!?
If so... Can I Hazz?
for others info, libert has a turbo car...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

^win
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Opinions are biased. I love my XLR8 after having custom Magnaflow. Would have loved the ATLP-didn't want to squeeze it in the RJ rear. CT was too mellow, and no one had the Tanabe then. Didn't like the looks of the GReddy and workmanship was suspicious back then. I would convert to V2 of XLR8 if there was info about swapping.

XLR8 FTW!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Former Whiner

Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ really ?? from you on a different thread :

for others info, libert has a turbo car...
I see we are taking things very literally. Yup, giving Libert props for his ride...
It's badass and highly respectable. Wish I could get the turbo but sadly she wouldn't let me buy it.

You see how I give compliments instead of pathetically making excuses about the turbo kit and cost? Same applies here. If you're cheap, it's all good! But don't go around talking bullshit.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Former Whiner

Anyway, y'all right. This thread took a bad turn.
Pretty sad that I'm sitting at work getting worked up over random AZine member's that don't understand the point I was trying to make.
Shitz be silly!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:41 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Anyway, y'all right. This thread took a bad turn.
Pretty sad that I'm sitting at work getting worked up over random AZine member's that don't understand the point I was trying to make.
Shitz be silly!
LOL yes. its really dumb.
they be rapin everybody at heah!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:54 PM

^^^ dude props to everyone on azine....trust me....

i wont take ur props for throwing a SC in there....you the man....and this aint in red text....the point am making is the difference between what you want and whats available....and going out and custom fabbing your own....and i bet you understand this coz you might have gone miles beyond imagination to fab something up while ur SC install...

and bro no need to get worked up.....

i didnt like the gap on the roof spoilers so i got in touch with an ebay member....got the roof spoilers CUSTOM made to get rid of the gap at a cheap price....without taking any profit to my pockets.....i went thro a lot of shit with the mods and the vendor....but yeah everytime i look at my roof spoiler dang i get happy....and a lot of members are rocking that roof spoiler.....not that i didnt have $400 to blow on a ATLP roof spoiler or sarona roof spoiler....but i just wanted something custom fabbed up....

again no disrespect to ATLP/XLR8/RV6/HEELTOE....they the reason why all this modding is going on....am rocking something from each vendor on my car.....
Old 08-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Pro

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Old 08-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ Yo post a vid of ur car wanna hear what that xlr8 sounds like..how come u didnt get the pcd's? Btw what type of suspension do you have i was lookin into lowering mine
Old 08-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Suzuka Master

tried explaining that to rick before but just didnt get it....hence the topic was dropped....come on guys all of us wont do the same thing to the TL....thats why everyones car is unique....i have yet to see 2 same cars on Azine....even if they are stock they are running different tires for crying out loud....
Don't be such a liar.

The only thing you were doing was saying that anyone who buys an exhaust from a vendor is taking an easy way out & overpaying, which sounds more like a comment from someone who can't afford the product to begin with.

If you want to spend less dude, go for it. But don't say it's "Virgin territory"; that's just a stupid excuse to make up for whatever reason it is you're spending less & you know it.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

^wow, u guys really don't want to let this go huh?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:05 AM

LMAO !!! damn rick....whats up with " " LOL...you got like couple of them in each of ur post....

as i said its not about money dude....its like why are you modding the TL....you are basically CUSTOMIZING the car to YOUR LIKING....you think BB/Stromung builds better quality exhaust than HONDA/Acura ???

its about what you like....its about how u like it.....and if you havent gotten that point yet and wanna debate upon $$$ spend on the car and "i have money so i spend it"....go on ahead....azine is listening....
Old 08-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

ummm... as i posted in another thread, I saw Patrick Irvine the other day he says RV6 has the best exhaust... so if he says its the best then I'm buying.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Tmarks91
^ Yo post a vid of ur car wanna hear what that xlr8 sounds like..how come u didnt get the pcd's? Btw what type of suspension do you have i was lookin into lowering mine
I have the XLR8 quad on my 06 6MT...
Let me know what you guys think.
I love the look and the sound...which is why I got it...we all have our reasons

XLR8 Non-Res

with the Vibrant Ultra Quiet Res

Old 08-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
and one more thing... looks a littler better here...

Old 08-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

^looks cute...

no homo
Old 08-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
Originally Posted by AtlM5
Well I'm done arguing about exhausts. Just get what you like and if you want to go get one custom done then go ahead. But this Souljah kid needs to get up outa here.

1. I never called out turbo guys because of the cost. I was just saying that I could get a CT kit for $2500 on the BM then what ever else I needed and be well below what the turbo kit cost.

2. Damn...I guess I just failed my life's goal.....to impress you. YOU WIN...you officially have more money than a Senior in high school. How bout you talk money with someone closer to your age like my dad...but then again you probably don't wanna do that. Your S/C TL doesn't impress him. Bet you wanna go cry now don't you.

I really wouldn't have said anything else if it weren't for your last DA remark.
So much fail in this post. You are right for most part that you can fab an exhaust with similar gains with a lower price. But you're going to have a big question mark whether it last, it does show significant gains, and whether is worth it forking out $500-600 when you can fork out a $1000 too get a reliable exhaust that you know shows the gains.

We're putting out the Dad card now? Well my UNCLE is a billionaire, his name goes by "WE DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND BOY".

Would my 8 second 67' Camaro impress him? I gotta know, maybe me and your Dad can be friends so we can make fun of you everyday.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Veni, vidi, vici

Originally Posted by TheChamp531
We're putting out the Dad card now? Well my UNCLE is a billionaire, his name goes by "WE DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND BOY".
you don't want to get banned for derailing a thread.

so I guess this has come down to whether custon fab'd exhausts are better then exhuast made by well known vendors? well, I dunno about you guys but I'm pretty sure it's the same difference, I bet it cost $500-600 for XLR8 and ATLP to make their exhaust, and they want a nice profit, so they sell for $1k atleast. They also show PROOF of gains and reliability by jumping on DYNO's and customer's recommendations.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by TheChamp531
So much fail in this post. You are right for most part that you can fab an exhaust with similar gains with a lower price. But you're going to have a big question mark whether it last, it does show significant gains, and whether is worth it forking out $500-600 when you can fork out a $1000 too get a reliable exhaust that you know shows the gains.

Would my 8 second 67' Camaro impress him? I gotta know, maybe me and your Dad can be friends so we can make fun of you everyday.
LOL....damn i knew this thread will get wild....i agreed with ATLM5 along the way before his last post....i think he got pushed over the edge by Mr LMAO.....

well you do bring out a valid point in your post of long lasting gains....and my point is i dont mind spending $1000 instead of $500 and going to a reputed performance shop who has a dyno machine and shit in his shop rather than going to discount muffler....so money is not an issue....fabbing it to meet my needs is....

but Richie ruined my plans ....i wanted to be the first with a true dual....hoping no one else was running it ....but now all of Azine will be running it....but i wanted to go with a H pipe config....richie's design is amazing....but then again (from my thinking) when the pipes merge/split there will be some loss....please correct me if am wrong....
Old 08-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Suzuka Master

as i said its not about money dude....its like why are you modding the TL....you are basically CUSTOMIZING the car to YOUR LIKING....you think BB/Stromung builds better quality exhaust than HONDA/Acura ???
Yes. Yes, I do. If you think a manufacturer is building exhausts to their top quality, you're very mis-informed.

Even Novitec & Tubi have been finding ways to improve upon Ferrari's exhaust systems for the past decade.
its about what you like....its about how u like it.....and if you havent gotten that point yet and wanna debate upon $$$ spend on the car and "i have money so i spend it"....go on ahead....azine is listening....
I get that point just fine. My question is why you posted this nonsense.
sooo many people have greddy but they dont know how much power that is providing....the reason people go for such setups is because it an EASIER way out....you know how that sounds....you know what to expect....try virgin territories....and i bet you will be better off !!!
Like I said, sounds like a subtle way of saying, "I can't afford it".

Maybe you can, maybe not. Don't know, don't honestly care. It's still a silly thing to say though, which is my point. That's it.

Last edited by Rick_TL-S; 08-13-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:49 PM

ok since we are on it....list 7 reasons for your choice of exhaust....how much gains ur exhaust is providing....list it accurately no range....have you done a before and after dyno ? where does your exhaust choke up....list reasons.....

then list is there anything you could do to make your exhaust better and you happier ?
Old 08-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Suzuka Master

ok since we are on it....list 7 reasons for your choice of exhaust....how much gains ur exhaust is providing....list it accurately no range....have you done a before and after dyno ? where does your exhaust choke up....list reasons.....

then list is there anything you could do to make your exhaust better and you happier ?
Let me guess. You want me to list 7 reasons so you can follow up with a post that basically explains why it can be done for less.

So, no, I'm not going to list 7 reasons. I don't have to list any reason to justify why I bought this exhaust. No, I have not done any dyno tests, though I know it makes around 10-12whp on its own, maybe more with my setup.

My exhaust doesn't need anything changed. I wouldn't have bought it if I believed so. It is the sole reason I continue to love driving my car & I love the comments I get on it.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:03 PM

see that wasnt my argument....i really wanted you to list 7 reason why you got the exhaust to see and to show (u) how much research goes in an exhaust....how much research you did....or did you just take the "easy way out"....hell i saw HD vids....i saw the online dyno maps....wow...lets get it....

about what you can change....what if i told you, your exhaust can make and extra 4-5hp without any loss/change of sound by changing the way the pipes splits....would you be interested....or if i told you your jpipe is killing you by the merge or short primaries....you can make more power by doing something different....by customizing....by visualizing....but darn i forgot....the HD videos look way better than your imagination.....
Old 08-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Suzuka Master

see that wasnt my argument....i really wanted you to list 7 reason why you got the exhaust to see and to show (u) how much research goes in an exhaust....how much research you did....or did you just take the "easy way out"....hell i saw HD vids....i saw the online dyno maps....wow...lets get it....
Which will all eventually boil down you spouting off about the cost.

Who cares what I did before hand? Maybe I want solid performance, good sound, mixed with great quality? Maybe I don't want to mess with a shop just so can I squeeze out an extra 5 horsepower?

What makes you any more special because you went the "cheap route"?

I can make broad statements, too.
about what you can change....what if i told you, your exhaust can make and extra 4-5hp without any loss/change of sound by changing the way the pipes splits
Because 4-5 extra horsepower is so noticeable or worth the time to change up the exhaust.
....would you be interested....or if i told you your jpipe is killing you by the merge or short primaries....you can make more power by doing something different....by customizing....by visualizing....but darn i forgot....the HD videos look way better than your imagination.....
Since you're so confident that your imagination is going to build all this extra power, then present your dyno sheets.

But darn I forgot. You haven't even had it fabricated yet.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Drifting

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Kinda late, but AtlM5, the age excuse was piss-poor.

And swoosh, how is buying a pre-made one taking the easy way out? To me, it is much easier to go to a shop, tell the guy to do "this, this, and this" and sit on a chair in an air-conditioned room. I definitely find laying on the garage floor, sweating your ass off and getting your hands dirty not the easy way. So, not only do you get a higher performing exhaust, you get to do it yourself and keep your dignity. I would not be proud if someone was asking me about my exhaust, and I would give them the name and location of a shop. Just my
Old 08-13-2010, 04:27 PM

Which will all eventually boil down you spouting off about the cost.

What makes you any more special because you went the "cheap route"?

I can make broad statements, too.

man you are as stubborn as a donkey !!!

Who cares what I did before hand? Maybe I want solid performance, good sound, mixed with great quality? Maybe I don't want to mess with a shop just so can I squeeze out an extra 5 horsepower?

Because 4-5 extra horsepower is so noticeable or worth the time to change up the exhaust.
if you dont know what your exhaust makes (other than the sound) you should seriously not comment on what exhaust is the best !!!

Since you're so confident that your imagination is going to build all this extra power, then present your dyno sheets.

But darn I forgot. You haven't even had it fabricated yet.
takes patience my friend....its not like watching a 1 minute long HD video of drive by and drive off....takes research....takes imagination....and i guarantee you that my exhaust will yield more gains and sound wayyy better and with top notch built quality hence last longer that any exhaust on here....maybe someone has done it before....great....maybe i will be the first one !
Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by d-townhakuzo
Kinda late, but AtlM5, the age excuse was piss-poor.

And swoosh, how is buying a pre-made one taking the easy way out? To me, it is much easier to go to a shop, tell the guy to do "this, this, and this" and sit on a chair in an air-conditioned room. I definitely find laying on the garage floor, sweating your ass off and getting your hands dirty not the easy way. So, not only do you get a higher performing exhaust, you get to do it yourself and keep your dignity. I would not be proud if someone was asking me about my exhaust, and I would give them the name and location of a shop. Just my
you bet....what i meant is custom fabbing your exhaust....i do all the work on my car on my own....like what 80% of the Azine gang....i just dont do stuff that i know will fuck something up (timing belt for example )

what i meant is....have you thought how a H pipe would be in an exhaust....what a X pipe means in a true dual....what mufflers offer the least resistance to the flow....should it be 2.5" or 3" or 2.25" would suffice ??? why dont any vendors go with 2.75 " ??

when you have all the research ready...you take it to the shop with all the material....yes i have to agree with you here....you dont INSTALL the exhaust urself.....but you tell me....installing the exhaust is honestly a max 30 min job....heck ATLP video they did it on the side of a street with a low profile jack....

when people ask you what mufflers are those....what is your answer ??? aahhh XLR8 ? ohhh or its ATLP made by Stromung ???

i wanna be able to say....these are magnaflows....i went with 14" instead of 17" for these reasons....or this is how i got it to make more power.....

Last edited by swoosh; 08-13-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Because this is going on beyond the point, I'm going to make 1 thing clear.

Which ever route anyone wants to go, go for it. My only "beef" was the comment about buying pre-made exhausts being an "easy way out" b/c that's such an incredibly douchebag thing to say. The added statement about everyone over paying, & that you can build exhausts to the exact same level for half the price is, whether you intended to or not, like a swift kick in the nuts towards the vendors (even though XLR8 filled you in on how he & ATLP build their exhausts). It really wouldn't be worth a discussion except you present this attitude that we should ditch our catbacks & build some custom exhaust just so we can save money & get a little more power.

You'll see your statements differently, but this is my opinion about the way you present yourself & it seems 1-2 other people have a similar thought. Nothing more.

I have no quarrel against you Swoosh, or anyone else. This is nothing more than another basic discussion to me. If I was having this discussion in person with you or any of the other AZine guys in DFW, that might be different. Since it isn't, I honestly wouldn't be giving these posts any more thought by next week.

With that said & since you'll probably have another cute little post up by now, I'll let you have your final word, & then, agree to disagree?

Last edited by Rick_TL-S; 08-13-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Quick Reply: BEST EXHAUST SYSTEM..RV6 True Dual, ATLP, XLR8, OR GREDDY EVO 2