Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your worst "pulled over" Experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Your worst "pulled over" Experience

I'm putting this in the racing and competiton section for those who ran from the cops..lol.. But What's your worst experience being pulled over?
I was dropping my X girlfriend off to work one early morning.. On my way back home, some guy cuts me off pretty badly. I speed up and cut the guy back off and continue driving. He starts tailgating me badly so I speed up. I'm doing about 60+ on a near empty street when I notice a small red light coming from his dashboard. He was an undercover cop!! I pull over and the first thing he asks was me to step out of my car.. The only problem was i never really got dressed when I take her to work so all I had on was a t-shirt and boxers!! I got out and to make things worse it's in front of a bus stop full of people! Things couldn't get any worse but he orders me on the ground! As i'm kissing concrete he asks me for my Driver's License which I didn't have. More cops show up and when they pull my record up my License is suspended! I end up getting my car towed and waiting for a taxi cab in my boxers!!
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,067 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen- Your 2008 Darwin Award Nominee for San Francisco Region is......
Old 07-07-2008, 11:31 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
u got owned hahaha....
Old 07-07-2008, 11:33 PM
E55>>>TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
holy shit...this happened today or a while back? They didn't arrest you? Just towed your car huh.....lmao; good times
Old 07-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Originally Posted by Soseductivesf
I'm putting this in the racing and competiton section for those who ran from the cops..lol.. But What's your worst experience being pulled over?
I was dropping my X girlfriend off to work one early morning.. On my way back home, some guy cuts me off pretty badly. I speed up and cut the guy back off and continue driving. He starts tailgating me badly so I speed up. I'm doing about 60+ on a near empty street when I notice a small red light coming from his dashboard. He was an undercover cop!! I pull over and the first thing he asks was me to step out of my car.. The only problem was i never really got dressed when I take her to work so all I had on was a t-shirt and boxers!! I got out and to make things worse it's in front of a bus stop full of people! Things couldn't get any worse but he orders me on the ground! As i'm kissing concrete he asks me for my Driver's License which I didn't have. More cops show up and when they pull my record up my License is suspended! I end up getting my car towed and waiting for a taxi cab in my boxers!!
Is this standard procedure? Where do you live, Compton?
Old 07-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Suzuka Master

I can tell you my BEST pullover was this past Sunday. See "Boosted Scion" thread.

I guess my worst was back in '97 when I got my bike impounded for an "unauthorized speed contest". I'm obviously still have trouble getting the proper authorization as evidenced by the aforementioned thread.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by dr_brains510
holy shit...this happened today or a while back? They didn't arrest you? Just towed your car huh.....lmao; good times
It happened like 5 years ago.. Maybe they knew I would last long in jail with boxers on lol!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by anx1300c
Is this standard procedure? Where do you live, Compton?
Oakland.......but no one can tell tha difference!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,662 Likes on 927 Posts
<-----trying to decide which fail caption to post.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:20 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
^^just find the picture of him on google. im sure its there
Old 07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Story of my life!

A long time ago, I was in a bad mood, and grumbled, "Fucking cops," as a squad car drove by. The car stopped and the two cops asked me to come up and say it to their faces. I did, and I got a car door in my stomach, then a B-pillar in my face. I was searched, got my pen mistaken for a pipe and my wallet mistaken for a gun. Given a ride from Irving Street to Taraval Station (11 blocks away), screamed at the entire time. After we got there, I was released and I had to walk back. I was 15 at the time.

Also, here's a link to other shit: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180004

~Cheers~
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Go90go
Story of my life!

A long time ago, I was in a bad mood, and grumbled, "Fucking cops," as a squad car drove by. The car stopped and the two cops asked me to come up and say it to their faces. I did, and I got a car door in my stomach, then a B-pillar in my face. I was searched, got my pen mistaken for a pipe and my wallet mistaken for a gun. Given a ride from Irving Street to Taraval Station (11 blocks away), screamed at the entire time. After we got there, I was released and I had to walk back. I was 15 at the time.

Also, here's a link to other shit: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180004

~Cheers~
Wow.. When I was in high school, one of my friends got 2 teeth knocked out by mouthing off to a cop..We were involved in a fight when one cop asked what school we go to(we were handcuffed). The asshole cop said we looked like we didn't even know how to spell school. My friend replied " I can spell the street you mom lives on because I was there last night"! You already know what happened next.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last summer my mom called me from school to go pick her and my baby brother up from a house that my father was fixing. I drove 30 miles there from my college after my last class.

I got there, it's Northside Minneapolis where everything sucks because even the cops seem to have a pretty bad attitude. Was driving super slow in the quiet neighborhoods looking around for the house when a police SUV drives past me. He U-turns and starts following me. (I guess he thought I was a gangbanger). He follows me for a few blocks, then I did it....I forgot to signal at a stop sign before turning and he pulls me over.

He's like "I saw you didn't signal, you thought you could get away from me?" THen he checked my license and registration....He wouldnt believe that it was me on my driver's license.....so I had to argue for a couple seconds....then he found out my license and tabs were 1 month overdue. He cited me for the signal also. And he was gonna tow my car so I had to call my father to drop off my mom so she could drive the car.....

$370 citation.

Bastard..... I went and renewed my license and tabs right after that.... I learned my lesson though. But still, bastard was looking for a reason to pull me over for drugs or something.

This is why I don't like to go to North Minneapolis. I must look like a gangbanger to the cops or something, I usually get followed. Next time I'll put on a pair of nerd glasses, big smile on my face, and roll the windows down when I pass by a cop.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
DANG! lol man you guys sure have "gotten it". Here in Washington, we just get a slap of the wrist and fatty ass ticket. I got pulled over going 140 -_- but the trooper was nice enough to let go with a "second degree for negligible driving" ticket; cost me an arm and a leg but he didn't tow my car! That one sure was one hell of a story telling my folks about; they never knew I was even speeding... PHEW
Old 07-13-2008, 02:53 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
^ Well, a nice experience was when I was let off for 120. It only happened because the CHP recognised me and I was nice and chatted with him a bit.

~Cheers~
Old 07-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Burning Brakes

The only time I was pulled over doing 100mph+ I got a wreckless driving and a 1k ticket!!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Something, something, yes

I can tell you my BEST pullover was this past Sunday. See "Boosted Scion" thread.
Maybe I suck at searching, which is likely, but where is the "Boosted Scion" thread? I can't find it for the life of me...

Can I get a link, please?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Banned

Got caught in a 55 doing 86

RI staties are real dick heads

470 ticket FTMFL
Old 07-14-2008, 02:12 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Wow.. When I was in high school, one of my friends got 2 teeth knocked out by mouthing off to a cop..We were involved in a fight when one cop asked what school we go to(we were handcuffed). The asshole cop said we looked like we didn't even know how to spell school. My friend replied " I can spell the street you mom lives on because I was there last night"! You already know what happened next.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:07 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
how often do you guys get pulled over?
Old 07-14-2008, 05:03 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mr.04DGPTL
Got caught in a 55 doing 86

RI staties are real dick heads

470 ticket FTMFL
pfft! thats not bad! last year in VA they had a law where the fine for JUST SPEEDING was $1000+ a guy from g35driver.com got a $3200+ ticket for speeding, and its not even a reckless! im happy that i didnt get pulled over when that law was passed.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Banned

Oh man you got pwnsauced pretty bad... Well maybe try a suit and a tie next time. Wear a pair of glasses too. And see what happens.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by nova_G
pfft! thats not bad! last year in VA they had a law where the fine for JUST SPEEDING was $1000+ a guy from g35driver.com got a $3200+ ticket for speeding, and its not even a reckless! im happy that i didnt get pulled over when that law was passed.
Didn't that only apply to VA residents?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Didn't that only apply to VA residents?
i want to say yes.. but man im glad they got rid of it
Old 07-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by iforyou
how often do you guys get pulled over?
I haven't got pulled over for about two years now...(knock on wood) The last time it was for speeding,window tint,modified exhaust and white turn signals(in my 03) Everyone out here knows most cops don't show up for court and if they don't your ticket gets dismissed so that's what happened. Although they gave me a hard time with the modified exhaust.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:01 PM
2nd Gear

Everyone out here knows most cops don't show up for court and if they don't your ticket gets dismissed so that's what happened.
Ahh really?
I got pulled over about 2 weeks ago on 680, going to San Jose.
I was cruising in the carpool lane at around noon(no traffic) going about 80mph.
A guy in the lane next to me flies by, going about 95mph, cuts me off. About half a mile up, there are a few cops in the left shoulder, using their radar crap, pulls me over instead of him, claiming that i was going 90.

So I'm not looking forward to paying this ticket, plus my court trial is 2 days after college starts, which means i need to go all the way back to Santa Clara. *Hopes* the CHP doesn't show up to court.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
I got pulled over at gunpoint for bank robbery. Guess which car I was driving lol.

I had been driving kind of fast but for the last minute I had been driving normal. All of a sudden a cop is behind me and what I noticed that was different is the wig wags were going and he had the siren on which isn't normal around here and I got pulled over a lot when I was that age so I knew normal.

By the time I pulled over I had 3 cop cars behind me. In the back of my head I'm going over everything I did that day and wondering what I could've done to warrant 3 cops behind me. I was told to stick my hands out the window by a cop with his gun drawn and pointed at me. When I got out of the car I was tackled by a couple cops and scraped up on the asphalt of a major street.

Turns out there was a bank robbery in the area and my car fit the description. I got a letter of apology and when I got pulled over for speeding later on, the cop asked if I had robbed any banks lately and let me go.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by I hate cars
I got pulled over at gunpoint for bank robbery. Guess which car I was driving lol.

I had been driving kind of fast but for the last minute I had been driving normal. All of a sudden a cop is behind me and what I noticed that was different is the wig wags were going and he had the siren on which isn't normal around here and I got pulled over a lot when I was that age so I knew normal.

By the time I pulled over I had 3 cop cars behind me. In the back of my head I'm going over everything I did that day and wondering what I could've done to warrant 3 cops behind me. I was told to stick my hands out the window by a cop with his gun drawn and pointed at me. When I got out of the car I was tackled by a couple cops and scraped up on the asphalt of a major street.

Turns out there was a bank robbery in the area and my car fit the description. I got a letter of apology and when I got pulled over for speeding later on, the cop asked if I had robbed any banks lately and let me go.
Did you press charges? It wasn't like you were running away or anything lol.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Synthetic Roadrage

^^LMAO...its no way I am beating this.^^ But my worst and only (knock on wood) pulled over experience was when I was about 21 and I had my 94 legend. I always thought this blown head gasket case was fast but I never really opened it up before so I am coming home from a meet and I am on I-695 (those who are from maryland know better..but I didnt at the time) at about 4AM and I hit it at 120MPH. There were absolutely no cars on the road but the very strategically well hidden state trooper lol. I slammed on brakes but it was too late.

Result = $523 speeding ticket...he took off the $200 reckless driving charge because not cars were on the road....

Had to wait 6 long months for my court date....

I paid $500 in court with NO POINTS and 2 years probation. A angel was with my ass that day....
Old 07-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by I hate cars
.... LOL...Oh man it's just funny when the police asked you if you robbed any banks lately lol... Sorry sorry I'm not laughing at what happened to you like that. You were there at the wrong time.. bad luck man bad luck.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:00 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by nova_G

Well in CT they don't have large fines, but they do have an irritating statue that states any driver under the age of 25 who recieves a moving violation (no seat belt is consider a moving violation as well) must go to driver retraining (4 hour class, $65 to register) or have their license suspended indefinitely.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BlackMambaTL7
^^LMAO...its no way I am beating this.^^ But my worst and only (knock on wood) pulled over experience was when I was about 21 and I had my 94 legend. I always thought this blown head gasket case was fast but I never really opened it up before so I am coming home from a meet and I am on I-695 (those who are from maryland know better..but I didnt at the time) at about 4AM and I hit it at 120MPH. There were absolutely no cars on the road but the very strategically well hidden state trooper lol. I slammed on brakes but it was too late.

Result = $523 speeding ticket...he took off the $200 reckless driving charge because not cars were on the road....

Had to wait 6 long months for my court date....

I paid $500 in court with NO POINTS and 2 years probation. A angel was with my ass that day....
Damn 6 months? I had a ticket out here that the officer didn't turn in for 3 months... It got dismissed
Old 07-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Synthetic Roadrage

^Yep. That mess happened in July 05' and my court date was Jan 06'. I played the innocent college boy role and the judge let me off the hook from the points. MD state troopers are @ssholes. Of course he showed up.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Burning Brakes

I got pulled over the other night for no front plate... You should have seen this guy! He busted a dangerous u turn with traffic on both sides just to pull me over! He even asked me if I was on parole!! It was a funny experience, but I wondered what would have happened if I pulled my front plate out of my trunk and put it on while he was writing the ticket...
Old 07-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Suzuka Master

I got pulled over the other night for no front plate... You should have seen this guy! He busted a dangerous u turn with traffic on both sides just to pull me over! He even asked me if I was on parole!! It was a funny experience, but I wondered what would have happened if I pulled my front plate out of my trunk and put it on while he was writing the ticket...
You hardened, no plate running criminal, you!

Funny, I went through a MASSIVE sobriety checkpoint tonight and at least a half dozen cops looked at the front of my car. Not one of them said a thing about not having a plate.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Burning Brakes

You hardened, no plate running criminal, you!

Funny, I went through a MASSIVE sobriety checkpoint tonight and at least a half dozen cops looked at the front of my car. Not one of them said a thing about not having a plate.
Yeah, well hopefully they were looking for drunk drivers!! Out here, they will harass you for anything... I think I should put my plates back on...
Old 08-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Instructor

I have no front plate for over 3 yre's and not one ticket!!
Old 08-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by Danielsc400
I have no front plate for over 3 yre's and not one ticket!!
Same here. Never been pulled over for it. Only thing is, a lot of my friends are PD or CHP and no front license plate is a great excuse to pull you over if they feel like you're up to no good but have no other reason to pull you over.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Instructor

I remember crusing around in my old park ave and making an illegal u-turn. There was a cop who pulled us over and at gunpoint made us get out the car 1 by 1. 2 of my friends had warrants so they were taken to jail I guess we looked like criminals!
Old 08-19-2008, 06:30 AM
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Danielsc400
I remember crusing around in my old park ave and making an illegal u-turn. There was a cop who pulled us over and at gunpoint made us get out the car 1 by 1. 2 of my friends had warrants so they were taken to jail I guess we looked like criminals!
well since ur friends had warrants out for their arrest, they ARE criminals... no?

Quick Reply: Your worst "pulled over" Experience