Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your worst "pulled over" Experience

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by Fyre Man
wow...you guys have some really nutty stories...

I'm only 16, but the most i've gone is maybe 10-15 kmh over...and that's only because everyone else is going just as fast and I'd rather not be the annoying little prick slowing everyone down by going 10 under with only one lane going each way...they are freaking annoying.

Question: Does the going with the flow of traffic excuse actually work for speeding tickets?
Depends on how you approach it. Act like you are scared of going too slow because you will get hit, not like everyone else is doing it so you are too.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got pulled over with 2 of my boys last night..why? because im a kid..got pulled over for doing nothing got searched along with my entire car, twice....the dickhead cop was trying to find shit in my car said it smelled like weed (which it didnt we didnt even smoke) and if he found 1 stem were all gettin locked up tonight, so i watched them as they searched every inch of my car twice...they were so dissapointed they couldnt use the cuffs that they gave me a fucking ticket for having my rosary beads and air freshener on the rearview mirror,fuckin pathetic
Old 11-28-2008, 12:01 PM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
^ Sounds like my friend who got a $133 non-correctable ticket for his graduation tassel hanging there. The thing isn't even half an inch wide!

~Cheers~
Old 11-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Soseductivesf
went to court today.. they want to give her 30days in jail, 2k fine n 18 months of classes.. pretty harsh for her first offense.. anyhow they don't have evidence of a pill but she did admit it to the officer.. she plead not guilty... also she drove after she took it but she didn't feel the effet until 2 hrs later.. When she got pulled over she passed all the sobriety test but they still took her in for a rapid pulse..
Anyone, do you think she has a chance to beat these charges?
Old 11-29-2008, 10:25 AM
大日本帝国

^ I think so. The alleged pill could've been an Advil, and the rapid heartrate was the adrenaline from having all those cops around her.

~Cheers~
Old 11-29-2008, 02:18 PM
KICKED IN THE BALLS

Considering that you she admitted that she took a E-pill it will be very hard for her to fight it. Most cars are equipped with surveilance as well so most likely but hopefully not they may have her on tape.

Taking any drugs and driving is still driving under the influence. Cops must have sensed something else was wrong whenever they pulled her over to test her pulse. Maybe her eyes were wandering from the effects of the police lights. I don't know it is going to be hard to fight it unless you have a good lawyer.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Would you please consult a lawyer instead of repeatedly asking this on an automotive forum?

And yes, she does have a very good chance of getting this dismissed. Even if she admitted to taking an E pill (which you still have not clarified; you typed she admitted to taking "a pill"), without any hard evidence, such as drugs in her possession or blood/urine tests, there is no proof of an actual crime having been committed. As it already has been stated, that pill could have been nothing but advil or a sugar pill, even if she thought it was E, so there is the possibility that no crime was even committed.

A rapid heart rate is a fucking joke in terms of "evidence".
Old 12-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Racer

im thankful i got family in law enforcement, my bro in law is a cop, and has gotten me out of 3 tickets. i once got pulled over for street racing it was around when i first got my lisence (learned my lesson). had to go to court but my brother called the cop and that day the cop told the judge he meant to write the ticket for carless driving..PHEW
Old 12-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Cruisin'

I was on my way to Jacksonville Florida and i was speeding of course and as i was making my way through Ga i was doing ova a 100 and i seen a flash and got off the gas but didn't think nothing of it, next thing i know i got blue lights coming up fast so i get over just to find out that it was me, He told me that he got me doin 96 but he reduced it to 82 had a cool convo and he sent me on my way, Thinking i learned my lesson i was in duval county and i got happy and got pulled over again this time doin 80 in a 65, the cop was cool just like the last one and only took 1 point from me as long as i paid the 85 dollar ticket on time. That was like 2 years ago.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by RyanWithThe99tl
im thankful i got family in law enforcement, my bro in law is a cop, and has gotten me out of 3 tickets. i once got pulled over for street racing it was around when i first got my lisence (learned my lesson). had to go to court but my brother called the cop and that day the cop told the judge he meant to write the ticket for carless driving..PHEW
carless driving?
Old 12-06-2008, 12:07 PM
大日本帝国

^ Does that mean you were ghost riding? HAHA!

~Cheers~
Old 12-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cliffs are at the bottom...this is long as hell...if u get the chance read it lol.

i was driving through new hyde park in LI,NY on rt25 i think. me and my friend going to pick these 2 girls up. anyway start driving and then i realize i forget where she lives. i start calling her but she never answers. so i make a left turn into a bank and stop. then i realize maybe i shouldnt be sitting in a back parking lot at 12am, just doesnt look right. i got across the street and park on the side of a strip mall, turn my lights off and open a beer(stupid) in the mean time i keep calling her, as im calling her i notice 4 cop cars continuously circling the block, the full block not the strip mall. after about 5 mins she calls me and i get the address and put it into my navi. i pull out of the parking lot and head down a residential street. im approaching a stop sign and i look in my mirror and i see 3 cars come flying down the block behind me, they were a good distance away. so i had my signal on and made the right turn and driving the speed limit down the block. then i see the headlights behind me again and i literally see 3 cars come flying around the corner, im talking tokoyo drift shit, drifting, tires spinning and then the police lights come on. i pull over to the right, just before another block. right as i stop a cop comes flying down the block infront of me and slams on his breaks and almost collides head on with me. another cop stops a few feet away from my car and the other 2 cars behind me. of course every single spotlight they have is facing me. im thinking holy shit what the fuck is going on.
so i roll my windows down and turn my car off. 1 cop walks up the driver side with his gun out, another up the passenger side with his gun out, 1 infront of my car with his gun out and one hiding behind the door of a cop car(LOL).
him:"what the fuck are u doing around here",
me:"going to pick up a couple of girls officer"...their guns go back in the holsters
him:"ur a fucking liar, what the fuck were u doing around North 1st street(or ave idk)"
me:"i honestly have no idea where that is, im not from around here"
him:"ur a fucking piece of shit, give me ur fucking license, reg, ins"
i give it to him and after they lookin in the car from the window and didnt see anything they relaxed and went back to their cars. roughly 20 mins later i hear "driver get out of the car with ur hands up" on the mic. i get out and they say walk backwards towards my voice, i do then stop a few feet before his car. then he throws me up against my car and starts to search me. and me being a smartass said, "this is illegal" he didnt like that so he pushed me up against the car harder and said, "dont fucking talk unless i ask u a question". after he searches me i turn around to face him and we start talking again:
him:"what the fuck is that on ur shirt"...i had a wet drop on my shirt from the vitamin water i was drinking
me:"its vitamin water, i spilled it when u were pulling me over"
he rubs his finger against it and smells it and says to his partner, "its egg yoke"
i start laughing really hard because i couldnt believe this.
him:"tell me what u fucking did to that house on North 1st"
me:"i didnt do anything"
him:"ur a fucking liar, ur just like every other piece of shit around here"
me:"im not a pie--(piece of shit)" he cut me off by saying "shut the fuck up"
he says stand there dont move and goes back to his car then another car leaves to go pick up the owner of the house
after about 30 mins of standing there he comes back and the spotlight is in my face so i couldnt see into their car and see who the guy was. the car leaves and i get a glimpse of the guy. cop comes back
him:"what the fuck would make u throw soda cans, eggs, and bottles at that poor mans house"
i start rolling and say, "listen im not some punk kid, i dont go around ruining peoples property." i told him i do security and where i worked and then i say one of my good friends is a sgt in the 1st precinct in suffolk
him:"oh yeah wheres the pba card"
me:"in my wallet on the front seat"
he gets the wallet and looks thru it then he finds 4 driver licenses that werent mine and 1 fake nys DL, they all looked like me. i told him i found them but it didnt work. since he found the fake id he had probable cause. before he searches he says, "anything illegal in the car?" i say "yeah i got a full box of eggs, soda cans, and soda bottles in the trunk." one of the other cops laughed(he was def a rookie, maybe ~23y.o.) and the dick cop(he was in his ~45) says, "u think ur funny u fucking punk?" then he opens my rear driver side door and slams it, and repeats it i think 3 times.
he tears the car apart and only finds the newly opened beer, they dump it out and no big deal.
another cop comes back and tells the main cop that my license is suspended. im thinking oh fuck, im going to jail.
main cop goes back to his car and after ~45mins-1hour, he comes over and says "u have 2 choices, either u call ur mom and they pick the car up, or it gets impounded and u go to jail" right away i said ill call my mom lol. after another ~30mins he comes back over to me with a stack of tickets. it was only 5 but i thought it was more...
charges:
aggreviated unlicensed operation in the 3rd degree(misdemeanor)
speeding over posted limit(no speed)
unsafe turn
window tint
rear view mirror obstructed

outcome $1500 later:
my rear driver side door was damaged, the door panel came off and was wedged inbetween the frame, the door wouldnt open so i thought it was all fucked up. i just pushed it from the inside and a screw fixed it. went to court back and forth 3 times, they offered a plea deal of misdemeanor reduced to a violation, and plead guilty to speeding, and other 3 tickets dropped.

Cliffs:
-Picking up sluts with friend
-Parked waiting for slut to call
-Driving to pick up slut, opened a beer, got pulled over by 4 cop cars
-Almost a full felony stop, they approached with guns out and spotlights all in my face when im in the car
-Cop was loosing his mind and cursing at me(LOL), thrown up against car and searched, made a smart remark and slammed again
-Accused of vandalizing a house with eggs, soda cans and bottles
-Cop looked through my wallet because i told him a pba card was in it. He then found 4 driver licenses that wasnt me and 1 fake id.
-Cop slammed door repeatedly because i pissed him off(because he didnt find drugs)
-Told cop i had a case of eggs, soda cans and bottles in my truck
-Rookie cop laughed, old(main) cop was even more pissed
-Informed license was suspended
-Called mom to get out instead of going to jail, lol
-Received 5 tickets, look above the cliffs.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:40 AM
5th Gear

Wow dude. One hell of a night.
Nassau County Police did that?
They always move in packs since they never have anything to do. Haha.

Never been pulled over yet. Driving 2-3 years now.
W00t!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Drifting

yepp, nassau 5th lol...and thank god i didnt have my TL when this happen, i would of lost my mind if he was slamming my car door...i had my old jeep, so i was like whatever

Last edited by greco9885; 12-10-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:20 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
holy shxt dude so 5 hrs in total eh?
Old 12-11-2008, 01:09 AM
SlammedOnKonis

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
^^^ Jesus christ...that's pretty intense...

I've never really have had any bad experiences with cops pulling me over...not one ticket, never even searched. It's odd because I'm young, nice car, and once in a while i ride a little dirty.

On the streets i've been fucked over a bunch of times though.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Drifting

na like 3 hours, the time on the ticket says 2:45am
Old 12-11-2008, 11:15 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
that's long enough haha.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Drifting

im just happy it wasnt raining haha
Old 12-31-2008, 06:00 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,194 Likes on 687 Posts
Originally Posted by AMAN1
Question: Does the going with the flow of traffic excuse actually work for speeding tickets?
I wouldn't know exactly, but it can bring up some good excuses.

Here's some advice though. Stay in the pack. Cops LOVE to catch the guys trying to get to lead of a pack of cars. Stay behind, or stay in the middle, and you'll have a good chance of them not looking for you.

I've never been pulled over for speeding, but I've had some misc. scares. 1, a couple weeks back, I went through a light with a cop on 1 side. As soon as I passed, his lights came on. Oh shit. Please don't tell me I'm getting busted for doing 40 in a 35. Thankfully, he instead pulls to the median and motions for a semi to pull into a truck stop.

Another instance was 1 night, a buddy wanted to take some pics. So, we head to an empty parking lot. Before we get there, we decide to go another lot where other guys usually hang out. At a stop sign, I'm in the right lane of 2 lanes. What I didn't see is 1 lane goes left, 1 goes right. I go straight into a parking lot. Now normally, at this T-intersection, there's usually cops all around looking for kids speeding from the movie theater. But, I meet my buddy who went right. No one's at that lot, so we head back. I go back the way we came, and I come at an angle. I turn right on the street, and then quickly left down the road. Now, I don't know where they were, but obviously, these cops saw me. I meet my buddy in the lot, regardless, and no cop in sight. I told him I'll go down to the Hilton down the road and see what's there. Coming back, he's in the lot and bam. A cop is there with his lights on. Instead of entering this lot (btw, it's just a big, empty parking lot), I drive by and stop to watch. When the cop leaves, I finally g back. Apparently, they were just curious about why my friend was there. But, they got off when they saw his friend was a military personal. Finding this, I discover that the reason I might have been let go was the US Air Force Veteran sticker on my rear window, that had prompted them to ask if I was in the Air Force (they knew I had made an illegal maneuver. They quietly lied, thought and said yes, I was in the military.
But, we did our thing and left.

It's not an exciting story and it's not me getting busted, but it was the 3rd time where my friend was getting busted and I was just a witness.

Last edited by Rick_TL-S; 12-31-2008 at 06:03 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:33 AM
USDM -> JDM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
these are insane stories! haha... mine was rediculous... i didnt even get a ticket...

i got pulled over because of my switchbacks... he thought that they were blinking blue and amber when my switchbacks dont blink blue...
Old 12-31-2008, 11:42 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
3 months ago i was leaving a high school football game so i flipped a u turn and drove about 40 in a 35 but there where students present so it was 25. Then my phone drops and i bend over to get it and swerve i look up and there are red and blue lights. PLus i have all my windows down so i pull over cop gets out and is like do you know what you did i was like nope i sure dont. Then he started bitchin and then i bitched back at him he told me to give him my keys and then he said iymma search your trunk i said the fuk ur not searchin shit u aint got now warrant to search my shit so i get on the phone and call my friends dad who is a cop that lived down the street from where i got pulled over he drives down hella fast and the cops was like hey slow your ass down. Friends dad stepped out the truck and the cop was scared. Check this my friends dad is that cops boss. OOOPS dumb ass cop so i only got a ticket for going 40 and a ticket for not yielding to the dumb asses playing in the cross walk.

So if my friends dad didnt come it would have been reckless driving for the swerving, speeding, illegal u turn not, stopping in the crosswalk. and probably close to 1000 dollars. Well my ticket is only 399 so its good that i know people in law enforcement. No offense to anyone out here on Azine but in Elk grove, Ca if your not white and drive a muscle car or lifted truck you are troube.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 PM
is out, so the

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have never been pulled over in my not very old driving career.

One of my close friends got hauled away in a cruiser though. She was "seeing" this guy and she left her iphone charger at his house. Well they get into it and she says I need my phone charger. He said okay, just come get it when you can. So she gets in her little Mustang and is on her way out there. About 10 miles from his house, she gets ambushed by a hiding cop. He pulls her over and arrests her. He tells her that his mom called and said she didn't want her out there because it would cause a fight. So she had to get her Mustang towed and she had to call her mom to come get her from the police station. She ended up with nothing but a towing fine.

All my friends that get pulled over seem to be girls. I have another friend that drives a Honda Accord V6 Coupe. She said everytime she gets pulled over she just starts crying like crazy. She said if you start balling to where they can't even talk to you, they just tell you don't do it again. I don't think that will work for me though... lol
Old 01-21-2009, 02:23 AM
Told Ya'LL...DYNASTY !!

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
hahaah yea these are some sick stories....i have a bunch to add so ill jus go one at a time.. i live in nassau county, ny also so i know know what your saying them rolling in packs and what not having nothing to do

one night got some dinner and drinks with this chick...driving back home both of us were pretty tipsy, nothing dangerous though... soo whatever, me being a slightly intoxicated man wasnt patient enough to wait til i got back home to have some fun lol so she started teasing, messing around with me:devilgrin...i end up pulling into the back of this office building parking lot... its pretty late prolly close to 230ish am the lots pitch black and my car was way tinted out at the time...(limo all around and 35% on the windshield) so im pretty much ghost mode... i was doing work big time and about 20 30 mins i jus hear something smashing against my window.... im in my passnger with my back to the windshield so i turn around and the front of my car is surrounded by like three cop cars and im jus like WTFFF.. lol so not really thinking to straight at the time i just roll my window down and all the cops jus start bugging out like whoa whoa whoa and i then realize what was goign on im still on top of this chick. so i immedistly shut the window take 10-15 mins to get ourselves together and by the time i open it again its down to jus 2 dt's in street clothes... they ended up jus giving me the speech that i was on camera the whole time this and that.. ended up checks the chicks id and whatnot asking her if she was there on her own will or being forced all this crazy nonsense.. and they let us go and told us to take it home lol.. so they bounced didnt give me any tickets but i laughed about it for the rest of the night haha
Old 01-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by XxXboboXxX
hahaah yea these are some sick stories....i have a bunch to add so ill jus go one at a time.. i live in nassau county, ny also so i know know what your saying them rolling in packs and what not having nothing to do

one night got some dinner and drinks with this chick...driving back home both of us were pretty tipsy, nothing dangerous though... soo whatever, me being a slightly intoxicated man wasnt patient enough to wait til i got back home to have some fun lol so she started teasing, messing around with me:devilgrin...i end up pulling into the back of this office building parking lot... its pretty late prolly close to 230ish am the lots pitch black and my car was way tinted out at the time...(limo all around and 35% on the windshield) so im pretty much ghost mode... i was doing work big time and about 20 30 mins i jus hear something smashing against my window.... im in my passnger with my back to the windshield so i turn around and the front of my car is surrounded by like three cop cars and im jus like WTFFF.. lol so not really thinking to straight at the time i just roll my window down and all the cops jus start bugging out like whoa whoa whoa and i then realize what was goign on im still on top of this chick. so i immedistly shut the window take 10-15 mins to get ourselves together and by the time i open it again its down to jus 2 dt's in street clothes... they ended up jus giving me the speech that i was on camera the whole time this and that.. ended up checks the chicks id and whatnot asking her if she was there on her own will or being forced all this crazy nonsense.. and they let us go and told us to take it home lol.. so they bounced didnt give me any tickets but i laughed about it for the rest of the night haha
hmmm no indecent exposure ticket? possesion of crack?lol
Old 03-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Cruisin'

Love these stories so i gotta chime in.. Everyone knows San Jose cops are dicks so one day i'm drivin' home from the nightclubs with this girl when this cop driving out the other side of the street flips a u-turn and pulls me over. His reason? My headlight was too dim So he asked me for my registration and insurance. I give it to him but i'm sweating balls.. this is my "girlfriends" car I can't have the cop ask me that in front of this chick.. So while he's in his patrol car I got out to approah him to explain my case(bad move). He see's me coming and immidiately pulls out his gun and orders me on the ground. My nice dress clothes ruined.. 2-3 other cops show up while i'm hancuffed in the back of the police car Finally this cops asked me what happened and I explained my case. They finally let me go, but not without telling my"date" who the car really belong too!!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
lmao, i know this thread is old, but fuck it, here it is:

1st incident:

picked up my friend from the airport. on the way home, i take the left lane (at around 25MPH). a second later a cop car stops us. he tells me to get out of the car. a second later, another 2 cars come to the scene. they ask me to step 20 feet away from the car, and told my friend to stay in the car. one cop goes and interrogates my friend. another cop interrogates me. these cops literally know my life story now. after everything was over, they tell me to leave (no tickets or anything). i asked them what i did wrong? they tell me that i didnt signal when i switched lanes . i always make sure of signaling whenever i switch lanes, make turns, etc... and im positive i signaled. my friend even heard the signal sound in the car.

2nd incident:

im on a double date with my friend and his girlfriend. we are parked (around 11pm) in a small neighborhood waiting for my friend to get the address off her phone for the place we had to go to. as im entering the address into the navi, 3 cop cars surround my car and block me in. they make me get out of the car, move far away, and again, interrogated. they repeatedly ask me if we were smoking weed. after an hour of finding nothing, they tell me that neighbors were suspicious and called the cops. then they just let me go

funny thing is, both of those times i had illegal tints, yet they never even mentioned them.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:02 PM
ARide for Life

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
mines pretty short.

I was heading to an AZ meet in MA. doing well over 90 in RI (not smart) V1 goes off as i passed the damn statee. decided it was a good idea to dump it into 3rd and take off. took off the next exit and passed a car on the oncoming lane as the statee came off the exit. figured it was all over at this point, so i pulled over. statee comes with is gun drawn pulls me out of the car puts me in cuffs. asks me what kinda drungs i have to be running. I calmly told him I dont have drugs just cleaning supplies. searched my car for a good hour with 3 other cops. then gives me a court summons for 3 charges (speeding, evading, and passing on the oncoming lane). So i go to the Traffic Tribunal in RI 3 months later. the judge asks me why i was running. told the judge that i had no idea there was a cop chasing me i was just trying to find a bathroom and its bad to hold in your piss. he dropped 2 of the 3 charges and it went from a $1200 fine to $475. all in all dont speed in RI and if you do dont run.