3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Umm....curse continues? Part 6 !!! BLACKURA IS NO MORE

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 03:34 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You're still not making sense.. ABS is there to prevent the wheel from locking up; the wheel(s) locked up so it's pretty obvious something prevented ABS from functioning properly.

You've posted many responses and none answer the original issue (sorry this is totally off topic of the thread), what caused the wheel to lockup and ABS to NOT ENGAGE? Since the brakes have been changed to a non factory setup...and ABS didn't work....... what do you think it was?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:35 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW...sorry for your lost man, but a car you can buy anyday but not your life. Glad to hear you and your girlfriend are ok. Hope everything works out for you and yea NOMORE black Tl get a KBP TL type-s you'll love it as much as I love mines. Good luck bro keep us posted.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,067 Posts
Sad as this incident is- it illustrates the fact that even a corner ~you take~ every day,
can return the favor one night, and take you!

One warning that is given by brake vendors over and over-
treat your new brakes gently and with respect as they bed in and you learn
how they work with your tires and suspension. They are not 100% when first installed

The possibility exist that air was trapped in the sysytem somewhere-
on the gen3 factory bleeding instuctions- it calls for 2 ABS engagements to test the system
If pedal fades- air no fade- you are good to go

Yet you must AVOID ABS use in the first 500 miles on new brakes~ catch 22
Old 07-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
Originally Posted by Timmahh
You're still not making sense.. ABS is there to prevent the wheel from locking up; the wheel(s) locked up so it's pretty obvious something prevented ABS from functioning properly.

You've posted many responses and none answer the original issue (sorry this is totally off topic of the thread), what caused the wheel to lockup and ABS to NOT ENGAGE? Since the brakes have been changed to a non factory setup...and ABS didn't work....... what do you think it was?
I think I have been pretty clear.

Either way I will await Allon's response and insight seeing as this thread is looking like a paper on who shot JFK with all these wild accusations and theories.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:45 PM
08 type-s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Excelerate

Either way I will await Allon's response and insight seeing as this thread is looking like a paper on who shot JFK with all these wild accusations and theories.
i agree....
Old 07-25-2007, 03:53 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Originally Posted by Excelerate

I agree that this thread is trailing off topic.. sort of.. I mean this happened because of the brake system so this is all still relative; but anyways.

I'll try to make this simple.. you said he wasn't aware of the increased brake force with the new calipers; please tell me how that stopped ABS from pulsing the brakes.

If the setup is correct and 100% compatible then ABS, which requires no driver input, should function as intended. If the stock setup has changed to something that is no longer factory, and yields undesired reults leading to an accident, what would you look into first?

Sorry for putting all this in your thread Blackura.. I guess we could make another thread called what the hell happened?!?!
Old 07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
hates the winter

I think the ABS system should be looked at. I'm sure the insurance company will use the BBK as the reason for the malfunction just because it's easier that way for them to get out of it.

I wouldn't let that go over too well unless they could prove it. There are a few things that could have caused this

-Tires
-Rims
-BBK
-ABS malfunction
-VSA malfunction
-Or just going too fast for physics. lol

So lets just wait until the insurance company investigates everything and we can go from there. But my guess is they will just blame every aftermarket part just like everyone does.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Instructor

I agree, pretty much no way is insurance gonna play along and not make the driver at fault and bump his rates.

Even if the car was totally stock he would have to hope that what went wrong was obvious and not damaged during the collision.

Is it possible he was just going too fast?

I know my TLS will take just about any clover leaf turn you can throw at it at 60MPH without touching the brakes. It has brembo's and they are more than sufficient for stopping the car.

I'm not an expert but in the small racing experience I have had braking hard while in the turn is not ideal even with ABS. The passenger commented that she thought the car was "drifting" which is very typical of what happens when front brakes are engaged and turning the vehicle at a speed fast enough to break the friction on the rear tires. This makes me think the ABS was engaged and the vehicle was trying to turn.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:47 PM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
ok guys. i am back from pulling my wheels and system off the car. insurance is going there tomorrow, but she is definitely totalled. tranny fluid and antifreeze everywhere, car wont start, engine is pushed back, both fenders kinked, door wont open properly, windsheild smashed, airbags deployed... the list goes on...

ok yes. time for some clarification.

I am not pointing the finger @ the BBK or Josh for the install. As i mentioned, the car has been cursed from day.

the main reason i bought the BBK was because my stock brakes were making horrible noises and the rotors were warpped to death (@22k). the brakes worked. i have been stopping on them for 3 days, but i have been applying very LIGHT pressure, due to them being brand new.

Yes. Josh did 'bed' in the pads. the install looked flawlessy. at first i thought the slots on the rotor were going the wrong way, but i was corrected. we bled the lines, upgraded the fluid, and checked for leaks. no problems there.

i think the problem lies in the ABS system of my car, and maybe the master cylinder. unfortunately, since i changed the brakes this weeked, Acura can take NO LIABILITY for a bad master. the car had the master changed TWICE in the first 2 weeks i owned the car, when it was brand new. once more, they were going to lemon it.

After getting my head clear, and putting together the events.. here is what i have drawn.

i was going approx 50, a very familiar bend in the road was approaching, i was slowing down, and i applied slightly greater then normal force, as it was almost time for the 'break in' process to be complete. upon the application of the force. the car went directly into a skid.

NO , i did not slam on the brakes. far from it. and NO, the ABS did NOT kick in, otherwise this wouldnt have happened. I dont recally ANY VSA or ABS lights lighting up on the car.

The wheels are VERY heavy, solid chromes @ 30lbs a pop the tires are also fairly new, and the road was completely dry.

I have taken this bend before @ 60,70 MPH. last night, i was in the 40-50 range with dry roads. It is all very unclear to me why this happened. but it did, and i am alright

I will most likely get another TL, and i will continue to have Josh do my installs, as he knows his shit. Unfortunately, i will not conisder a BBK again, however, i will probably get a TLS which has the brembos. atleast if there is a problem with that, Acura will need to intervine.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:56 PM
I have car ADD

The insurance company is probably going to point their finger @ the BBK. Most likely, this accident will be considered MY FAULT ,and my insurance will go up. Unless my insurance company plans on investigating the cars components. but that doesnt matter, as the front is SSSOOO smashed up, im sure the master cylinder is no longer in tact anyways.

Again , i do NOT put the blame on the BBK. and i will tell you all why once again....

1). Car had brake problems from day ONE. i eventually stop battling with Acura because everybody on this forum has mentioned, the stock AT brakes suck.

2). when i pressed the brake pedal, the brakes engaged. that is what they are supposed to do. All the BBK is , is larger rotors, and bigger calipers with stainless steel lines. Strictly a mechanical thing. New brakes shouldnt, they might, but they should NOT interfere with the BBK

3). Maybe, and just maybe, the product itself may have been a defective. Have you ever purchased an item from best buy or sears or staples and it didnt work right out of the box? it is quite possible too. I know rodneyc77 is in LOVE with his BBK and he has had it for weeks upon months with no problems.

4) Josh's installs was flawless. ALSO, during the install, when we went to remove the OEM driver side rotor, there was alot of problems. The rotor was SSSOOO warpped from heat and other problems, that the screw which holds it in, would NOT come out. Josh is a fairly strong looking guy, and no matter how hard he banged that screw with a sledge hammer it would not come out. Then, we blow torched it. would not come out, then he drilled it, would not come out. it took over 1 hour to remove 1 simple screw which held the rotor in place. The passenger side rotor, came out in 2 seconds.

5) most of the noises, problems i have experience, were always coming from the Front Left, which showed some strange signs of premature wear. the problem must have already existed in the car.

Maybe adding a BBK to a faulty brake system was a mistake, and only enhanced an underlying problem
Old 07-25-2007, 04:59 PM
I have car ADD

also, i am not discouraged in Acura or the TL at all. i plan on getting another one ASAP. this car was a... pardon my french... piece of fuckin shit from day one. its been hit several times, the brakes never worked, i had some VSA components replaced twice on it as well, and the OEM brake lines were replaced. This was ALL WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK I OWNED THE CAR

the car ran extremely LEAN with an AFR of 15. my dyno was very low for all my mods, and the car was getting 32/33 mpg @ 90mph. something was wrong with this car.

yes it looked beautiful, and i miss it more then ever, but i promise... PROMISE you all, i will be back with a vengence in something just as nice, or nicer.. its just gonna take time.

Thank you ALL for your concerns. my girlfriend thanks you all too. You guys cared more about my accident then some of my co-workers, and i look at you all like a big extended family. i thought about an E46 beamer for a few minutes, but i could not turn my back on AcuraZine. and yes. i hope to attend Ron's BBQ in 2/3 weeks.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY
ok guys. i am back from pulling my wheels and system off the car. insurance is going there tomorrow, but she is definitely totalled. tranny fluid and antifreeze everywhere, car wont start, engine is pushed back, both fenders kinked, door wont open properly, windsheild smashed, airbags deployed... the list goes on...

ok yes. time for some clarification.

I am not pointing the finger @ the BBK or Josh for the install. As i mentioned, the car has been cursed from day.

the main reason i bought the BBK was because my stock brakes were making horrible noises and the rotors were warpped to death (@22k). the brakes worked. i have been stopping on them for 3 days, but i have been applying very LIGHT pressure, due to them being brand new.

Yes. Josh did 'bed' in the pads. the install looked flawlessy. at first i thought the slots on the rotor were going the wrong way, but i was corrected. we bled the lines, upgraded the fluid, and checked for leaks. no problems there.

i think the problem lies in the ABS system of my car, and maybe the master cylinder. unfortunately, since i changed the brakes this weeked, Acura can take NO LIABILITY for a bad master. the car had the master changed TWICE in the first 2 weeks i owned the car, when it was brand new. once more, they were going to lemon it.

After getting my head clear, and putting together the events.. here is what i have drawn.

i was going approx 50, a very familiar bend in the road was approaching, i was slowing down, and i applied slightly greater then normal force, as it was almost time for the 'break in' process to be complete. upon the application of the force. the car went directly into a skid.

NO , i did not slam on the brakes. far from it. and NO, the ABS did NOT kick in, otherwise this wouldnt have happened. I dont recally ANY VSA or ABS lights lighting up on the car.

The wheels are VERY heavy, solid chromes @ 30lbs a pop the tires are also fairly new, and the road was completely dry.

I have taken this bend before @ 60,70 MPH. last night, i was in the 40-50 range with dry roads. It is all very unclear to me why this happened. but it did, and i am alright

I will most likely get another TL, and i will continue to have Josh do my installs, as he knows his shit. Unfortunately, i will not conisder a BBK again, however, i will probably get a TLS which has the brembos. atleast if there is a problem with that, Acura will need to intervine.
If you get time before they take it you might try to jack up one of the front wheels and see if they are still locked with the car in neutral. If they are you might further investigate to rule out the accident causing this because the engine or transmission damage. Pull off the wheel and try to remove the caliper. Should be just a pair of bolts holding it on. After removing the bolts the caliper should slide off; if it doesn't try to force it off. Just checking to see if the brakes are still locked up. It could be the case that when the engine shut off they released and in which case you really have no way to prove it without first fixing the car back to a drivable condition.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Racer

Glad you are ok! Looks like your car is a complete lost.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:08 PM
I have car ADD

yea i highly doubt anything will be 'proven', or looked it. insurance is gonna think im some dumb kid who threw his Acura into a wall.

I am actually not allowed to remove the BBK yet, because insurance wants to look at it. I did however, remove my wheels today, and the Kit looked fine. the pad was pressed against the rotors, which i believe is normal.

After insurance goes there tomorrow, the Tein coilovers & comptech exhaust are coming off too. hopefully, i can take the BBK as it is brand new, and it wasnt very cheap.

Here is what is lost for good

AEM CAI; smashed
Pro Cats; front cat, smashed into the block by the radiator and support
UR pulley, frame damage makes it almost impossible to access
TB spacers, hood wont even open with some type of Jaws of life, not worht removing
A-Spec body kit. insurance will pay this as an OEM accessory
Blacked Taillights
Blacked Headlights
Door Sills (not worth removing)
OEM raingaurds, insurance will pay this as an OEM accessory
Old 07-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
That sure explains some of the attitude in some of those posts.

For whatever reason, like everyone said, it's the life of you and your girlfriend that really matters.

The money and such will eventually take care of itself no matter what the outcome of the findings of the failure.

I look forward to your next project, I am sure it will be great.

BTW, I looked at the VSA diagrams in the service manual and it's one complicated mother. If you had issues with it before, then it certainly could be the basic system and nothing to do with the BBK.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:09 PM
I have car ADD

so, check the BM as i will be selling "SOME" stuff. i know that comptech exhaust is a hot item, and if it can fit an 07 TLS, i will be keeping it. sorry

if not, dibs have already been placed on it. lol
Old 07-25-2007, 05:12 PM
2016 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's sad to see one of the best ever cars go down. Glad you and your girlfriend are okay.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:27 PM
black on black 04 TL 6MT

wow...sorry for the loss! despite your sufferings, glad that you are ok! anyone call dibs on the brake setup yet? it's pretty hot. is that the known cause for the accident?
Old 07-25-2007, 05:29 PM
.:KCCO:.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
stop arguing about speculating in this thread. the man lost his car that he cared so much about. that is what this thread is about.

stop trying to prove that you are right and another person is wrong. what can you expect, the last thing a person wants when they sell stuff is for people to be afraid of that stuff if there is no solid reason to be afraid of it. im sure if there turns out to be a problem, excelerate wouldnt hide it even if it hurts his bottom line.

to be honest though, the first thing that popped into my head when i read this thread is that i was scared to get a BBK cause the other components of the vehicle's sensors arent going to get used to it. it has no way to adapt right? like elextronically?
Old 07-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Burning Brakes

a moment in silence....

so, check the BM as i will be selling "SOME" stuff. i know that comptech exhaust is a hot item, and if it can fit an 07 TLS, i will be keeping it. sorry

if not, dibs have already been placed on it. lol
haha..dibs have been placed
Old 07-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wowwwwww thats sooo fuckin wierd....same thing happened to me about a week ago except somehow I caught the car like .0000001 seconds before slamming into a conrete wall = 0

but shit man.... seeing those pics...ahhhh
Old 07-25-2007, 06:19 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Yeah man sorry to hear and see this, I hope you everything goes well, as long as you don't sustain any long term physical damage that's what matters most. I mean life and health have no monetary value.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:20 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ayethetiense
stop arguing about speculating in this thread. the man lost his car that he cared so much about. that is what this thread is about.

stop trying to prove that you are right and another person is wrong. what can you expect, the last thing a person wants when they sell stuff is for people to be afraid of that stuff if there is no solid reason to be afraid of it. im sure if there turns out to be a problem, excelerate wouldnt hide it even if it hurts his bottom line.

to be honest though, the first thing that popped into my head when i read this thread is that i was scared to get a BBK cause the other components of the vehicle's sensors arent going to get used to it. it has no way to adapt right? like elextronically?
Their is no "adapting" (other than for the driver...:-)). The brakes should just work better and the ABS/VSA will sense wheel/rolling discrepancies-differences and modulate braking as with the oem stoppers. Given good tires, BBK's should just be quicker stopping/more efficient components - no matter what vehicle they're installed on.

Hopefully Blackura's insurance carrier will look at the big picture and factor in the cars previous/documented brake system issues prior to completely raping him on premiums etc....

Good luck Blackura
Old 07-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
wow, glad you're ok...
Old 07-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Cablevision Employee

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Im glad your ok man, I hope it all works out and you get another TL, you DEF had the hottest NBP TL on here. Wish you luck with whatever happens, hope you can still black out my lights....lol

;-)
Old 07-25-2007, 07:45 PM
I have car ADD

thanks everybody. i am sure i will be ok, i actually felt more pain when i was rear ended last year.

and as for the BBK, no, i doubt it caused the accident. surely, my reaction, mixed with improved braking power may have been the cause. It could also very well, be an underlying cause with the master cylinder. who knows......insurance wont let me take the BBK just yet. Once everything clears out, they will allow me too, if not, they better pay me for it. If i do get it back, it will go into the black market for a fair price.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
hates the winter

Just be sure to keep us posted. I'm curious what the insurance is going to say. It seems to me even if the car was bone stock, this still might have happened, or maybe even somthing worse.

Espeically since you had so many brake problems in the past along with VSA components being replaced. This car should have been replaced under the lemon law a while ago. All that matters is you are safe now, and you have learned that if you ever have problems like this again you won't just let them keep fixing it.

Good luck and post pics of the next car.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Instructor

yea i highly doubt anything will be 'proven', or looked it. insurance is gonna think im some dumb kid who threw his Acura into a wall.

I am actually not allowed to remove the BBK yet, because insurance wants to look at it. I did however, remove my wheels today, and the Kit looked fine. the pad was pressed against the rotors, which i believe is normal.

After insurance goes there tomorrow, the Tein coilovers & comptech exhaust are coming off too. hopefully, i can take the BBK as it is brand new, and it wasnt very cheap.

Here is what is lost for good

AEM CAI; smashed
Pro Cats; front cat, smashed into the block by the radiator and support
UR pulley, frame damage makes it almost impossible to access
TB spacers, hood wont even open with some type of Jaws of life, not worht removing
A-Spec body kit. insurance will pay this as an OEM accessory
Blacked Taillights
Blacked Headlights
Door Sills (not worth removing)
OEM raingaurds, insurance will pay this as an OEM accessory
My wife's car was just declared a total loss in an accident she had a couple weeks ago. In the settlement you will get money for OEM accessories added on but it's not the new price. So if your A-Spec kit cost $1000 new then they might add on $250 to the ACV (actual cash value) of the car. Same with tint too; it might cost $250 installed but it only adds $100 or so to the ACV of the car.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Cruising in my

Sorry to hear about your car. Good bye lemon!

Hopefully you can get another TL, even if it's not black... you gotta keep the same name Blackura for the forums, so we know who you are.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Allon, sorry to hear about this... Glad you are both o.k. Thats the important part.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Nobody get mad at me for asking... are coilovers re-usable? dibs if tein SS!
Old 07-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
DUDE!!!!!!

I just got onto Acurazine after a few weeks, and I see this.

Damn man, Im sorry to see this happen jus like the other 5 pages have said. But

DONT LEAVE USSSS!!!!!!

Glad to see your alright.

the Whiplashes do suck
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,983 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Man Allon that must have been scary. Once the wheels lock up the vehicle will remain in the direction it is traveling. It's good to see you have so much passion in the TL and i'm also glad you and the lady are still alive. Shit happens doesn't it?! Usually when events like this happens it turns out for the better. It's the initial shock that is the most difficult to deal with...and the 'what if this', 'what if that', 'what if i had'...

So I suppose the dust shield wasn't the noise you were hearing. I wonder what made the wheels lock up.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,016 Likes on 1,435 Posts
wow, I just got onto the fourms and this is the first thread i check. Good to hear that you are okay along with your Girlfriend. In all honesty, I saw your cars as one of the popular ones on the boards, just like blacktl1 and a few others. Good to hear that you are sticking to the honda family still. Feel better and don't take on too much stress
Old 07-26-2007, 01:29 AM
I have car ADD

hey ACCURATEin. I actually inspected EVERYTHING about 2 hours before the accident. the "whurring" noise was getting worse and worse. as you can see, i made many posts about it around 6pm. i crashed @ 9pm.

at around 5/6pm i pulled the front wheels off and checked. The dust sheild was NOT touching the rotors. i even took pics of it (cause i couldnt see, so i used the camera flash)

Nothing was rubbing!! so i put the wheels back on, torqued em up, and drove off to my mechanic. He told me the rotors were on backwards, that the slots are supposed to go the other way. I soon learned that they are on right according to Rotora and many other sources. So my mechanic drove it, and confirmed that it didnt feel right. It was vibrating awfully and making alot of funny noises. whurring, clicking, and grinding....

He told me to bring it back in the morning see he can put it on the lift. never made it there.

I dont think the problem lays with the brakes directly. Insurance will investigate and check it out tomorrow. I think it may have something to do with either the VSA, ABS, or EBD. The car has NEVER locked up ONCE before. the ABS has kicked in many, many times before. I think it actually kicks in too soon on this car (potholes or bumps in the road sometimes set it off)....

Unfortunately, insurance wont be able to tell shit, since the car is in shambles. i have some daytime pics which i will post soon.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:32 AM
I have car ADD

oh and by the way. i am f$#king devestated over this. yes its just a car. but she was much, much more than just a car to me. AANNDDD i am quite sure alot of people on this forum, feel the same way about their car. Hell, we are all acura ENTHUSIASTS. to everybody else (my friends, family) they say its just a car.. and yes , my health and girlfriends is much more important.. but its not JUST A CAR. lol
Old 07-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Senior Moderator

hey ACCURATEin. I actually inspected EVERYTHING about 2 hours before the accident. the "whurring" noise was getting worse and worse. as you can see, i made many posts about it around 6pm. i crashed @ 9pm.

at around 5/6pm i pulled the front wheels off and checked. The dust sheild was NOT touching the rotors. i even took pics of it (cause i couldnt see, so i used the camera flash)

Nothing was rubbing!! so i put the wheels back on, torqued em up, and drove off to my mechanic. He told me the rotors were on backwards, that the slots are supposed to go the other way. I soon learned that they are on right according to Rotora and many other sources. So my mechanic drove it, and confirmed that it didnt feel right. It was vibrating awfully and making alot of funny noises. whurring, clicking, and grinding....

He told me to bring it back in the morning see he can put it on the lift. never made it there.

I dont think the problem lays with the brakes directly. Insurance will investigate and check it out tomorrow. I think it may have something to do with either the VSA, ABS, or EBD. The car has NEVER locked up ONCE before. the ABS has kicked in many, many times before. I think it actually kicks in too soon on this car (potholes or bumps in the road sometimes set it off)....

Unfortunately, insurance wont be able to tell shit, since the car is in shambles. i have some daytime pics which i will post soon.
Just to put in my on the noise, I think you may have had a jamed up piston inside the capiler and when up pushed the brakes on that turn, it just locked it up and ABS could not function properly. thats just my wild getto idea because the wirhing noise could have been from the pad hitting the slots constantly, to check this, take the pad off all four tires and check the amount of material and also check for any glazing/dirt.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Senior Moderator

oh and by the way. i am f$#king devestated over this. yes its just a car. but she was much, much more than just a car to me. AANNDDD i am quite sure alot of people on this forum, feel the same way about their car. Hell, we are all acura ENTHUSIASTS. to everybody else (my friends, family) they say its just a car.. and yes , my health and girlfriends is much more important.. but its not JUST A CAR. lol
I can understand what you feel, and this to from personal experience. But you have to remember that this TL was "cursed" and brought you nothing but fustration and nearly injury. Things happen in life, and there is a phrase that rymes in india, but translation comes to what happened has happened. If you look into it, it was not your fault. Now you can benifit with a TL-S with good factory brembo brakes
Old 07-26-2007, 02:48 AM
Intermediate

Man that sucks oh well it might be a blessing in disguise! I hope everythg works ou for u!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
ABS has kicked in many, many times before. I think it actually kicks in too soon on this car (potholes or bumps in the road sometimes set it off)..
I think that's a Honda thing. My pilot acts the same way, the ABS kicks in very easily.

Quick Reply: Umm....curse continues? Part 6 !!! BLACKURA IS NO MORE