Sayonara Geo Sukah!!~~~

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007 | 05:43 PM
Advanced

Sayonara Geo Sukah!!~~~

wow i had quite the race today....lol....so okay my story starts at 12 oclock midnight yesterday. i was up working until 12 and i had work at 6 in the morning, the next day. so i decide im just going to stay up drink a couple red bulls and a 5-hour energy drink thingy-ma-bob. so i stay up and i figure its too hard and i manage to stay up. i stop by a 7-11 and get whatever i need and just chug it down.

i was freagin tired and i was having my morning smoke while driving to work, and a white ricey looking Geo stops right next to me at a red light. he revs his engine couple times and i hear a TURBO!!~~~ DDUN DDUN DDUN!!~~~ lol.....i was laughing inside and tired outside. so i give him a little roar and he thinks he can win me just because of his TURBO!!~~.....such an immature kid. Once the light turns green, i gas it and 1st gear and change to second and i was already 3 cars away from him. 2 minutes later i see him stuck 2 lights away.....LOL.....

i can tell he was racing because he was steppin on the gas and u can hear that ricey sound from a mile away......and he looked at me dead serious at the red light....

wow what a funny experience, anyone know what im saying? LOL.....

oh yea btw, the only upgrades i ahve on my car is a AEM intake and a dynomax replace....i gess the sound made him think i was a ricer too....lol.....
Old 08-25-2007 | 05:46 PM
Suzuka Master

it always fun to race people u know u will smoke ...
Old 08-25-2007 | 05:46 PM
Advanced

hahahahha dat is true....lol.....
Old 08-25-2007 | 05:51 PM
Racer

who spends money on a geo???

if it were me, I'd have gotten this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNAM...spagenameZWDVW
Old 08-25-2007 | 06:08 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

lol if modded right though the Geo could have been a real sleeper!! But...that's a "if".......
Old 08-25-2007 | 09:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by iforyou
lol if modded right though the Geo could have been a real sleeper!! But...that's a "if".......
I agree. If you have the money and the mind to know how to spend it and what to spend it on. You can make a Tractor do 11 second.
Old 08-26-2007 | 06:33 PM
6th Gear

Had a Mazda 3 with exhausts and some racing stickers try to take my new (5 days old) 07 TL-S at a light last night. I got a couple lengths ahead, slowed down to let him catch up, blasted back in front. Repeated once, and then resumed at a normal clip. I felt a little bad for the kid because he was riding with his girl, but I'm not gonna lie, it was kind of gratifying. I have about 350 miles on it and this is the only time I've deviated from break-in style driving. I'm pretty sure there are plenty folks who beat on their drivetrain from day one. I'm sure it will be fine.
Old 08-26-2007 | 07:46 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by FL ACG Guy
Had a Mazda 3 with exhausts and some racing stickers try to take my new (5 days old) 07 TL-S at a light last night. I got a couple lengths ahead, slowed down to let him catch up, blasted back in front. Repeated once, and then resumed at a normal clip. I felt a little bad for the kid because he was riding with his girl, but I'm not gonna lie, it was kind of gratifying. I have about 350 miles on it and this is the only time I've deviated from break-in style driving. I'm pretty sure there are plenty folks who beat on their drivetrain from day one. I'm sure it will be fine.
Hey, FL ACG Guy...I've had my new TL for just short of 2 weeks and I'm almost at the break-in period (I've got 596 as of tonight). So, anyways I've been very gentle with it so far...it's been really tough though. I don't think I've exeeded 3k RPMs yet, until this morning...

I went to pick up something at McDonald's for my brother and I, on the way home I needed to get to the left turn lane, but it would have been close, so I waited for the next street. Well this big SUV (not sure what kind) decides he's going to speed up while we're approaching the red light (I hate when people do that). So, I finally had to do it - and give it some gas, sped up and got in front of him so I'd be able to make my turn...

I had that same feeling though, I'm still 20 miles from break-in...was that OK!?! haha.
Old 08-26-2007 | 08:14 PM
Burning Brakes

lol @ the ebay auction..someone actually bought it!! hAhaha!
Old 08-26-2007 | 08:17 PM
There's alot of asian in

Originally Posted by noshow_nogo
who spends money on a geo???

if it were me, I'd have gotten this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNAM...spagenameZWDVW
look like someone bought it..watch out guys!!!! lol
Old 08-26-2007 | 08:46 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

haha that geo guy probably saw this thread and decided to bid for that item.....uh oh....