Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nice Kick In The Ass

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 12:09 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice Kick In The Ass

So coming home on saturday night from school..Stopped on 347.at light before NSP....This blueish gti pulls up next to me, reving and shit....LOL im like alrite i'll eat you alive....So remind u i have an automatic...i ddnt even put it in tiptronic or take vsa off....Light turns green and i floor it i get it up to 80 in mid second gear...and i burned the fckn kid like i thght he stppd racing cause he was like 2 cars back....i was like wtf lol...he comes next to me wat felt like a year later..lol...haha and he strts reving and shit at wat im doin a constant 80....so we both go at it again and i reach 120 again hes back by a car or so now...and i stppd cause 120 is 120...i only have like 5 pnts left on my license as it is...lol...so basically i raped this kid...I thnk the best feelng was seeing his gf look at me and i just gave a look like...srry my car ate ur bf's car alive...lol..haha......But question...whenever i race i feel i dnt even need to put it in tiptronic or take off VSA...Whats the advantages of this?????
Old 05-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Troublemaker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Diesel337
So coming home on saturday night from school..Stopped on 347.at light before NSP....This blueish gti pulls up next to me, reving and shit....LOL im like alrite i'll eat you alive....So remind u i have an automatic...i ddnt even put it in tiptronic or take vsa off....Light turns green and i floor it i get it up to 80 in mid second gear...and i burned the fckn kid like i thght he stppd racing cause he was like 2 cars back....i was like wtf lol...he comes next to me wat felt like a year later..lol...haha and he strts reving and shit at wat im doin a constant 80....so we both go at it again and i reach 120 again hes back by a car or so now...and i stppd cause 120 is 120...i only have like 5 pnts left on my license as it is...lol...so basically i raped this kid...I thnk the best feelng was seeing his gf look at me and i just gave a look like...srry my car ate ur bf's car alive...lol..haha......But question...whenever i race i feel i dnt even need to put it in tiptronic or take off VSA...Whats the advantages of this?????

I hate to burst your bubble, but the TL is not that fast. Racing a TL is kinda like bringing PVC pipe up to bat at a baseball game. The tl wasnt meant to be raced. You shouldve bought a Cobra or GTO if you wanted to race pple

Do you live in the dallas area? bring your TL and race me in our 911 turbo. Bring your triptronic and vsa off button... youre going to need it. One of these days im going to race my TL with our 911 (going in reverse). I really think it could reach 25 mph faster than the tl can going forward
Old 05-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Racer

VSA off and switchin lanes on the highway is amazing... and VSA is really restrictive it wastes more gas with it on this is all from my own experience
Old 05-09-2005, 12:30 AM
6MT & LSD

what does it exactly mean when you say "our 911 turbo"?
he obviously lives in NY - you can see this if you take a minute to read his info, instead of rushing to being a dick about racing his TL in the 911. that's like me racing a pickup truck - stupid & pointless.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:33 AM
10th Gear

Right....wat fckn cocksucker....go ride ur pony in texas man!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Turbowhat2
I hate to burst your bubble, but the TL is not that fast. Racing a TL is kinda like bringing PVC pipe up to bat at a baseball game. The tl wasnt meant to be raced. You shouldve bought a Cobra or GTO if you wanted to race pple

Do you live in the dallas area? bring your TL and race me in our 911 turbo. Bring your triptronic and vsa off button... youre going to need it. One of these days im going to race my TL with our 911 (going in reverse). I really think it could reach 25 mph faster than the tl can going forward

WTH? That was one of THE most pointless posts I have read in a while. Why don't you bring your 911 to California and race "our" SL65.

You need to relax because Diesel337 gave no impression that he believes his TL is the fastest car in the world. All he did was post about a race he had with a GTi and how he was proud of his TL. Did I miss the part where he got cocky and said he could beat a 911? Seriously, grow up. Are you sure your even 18? Im still shocked as to how dumb and pointless your post is.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Racer

Wow... you're 18 year of age and got 911 turbo? I wanna see pix of your car. ^^
Old 05-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Team Anthracite Member

I have tickets to the U.S. Grand Prix this year, why don't you bring it up to Indianapolis and race Schumacher in his F5 model Ferrari, I'll take some pics from the Pagoda. I think it would be a good German vs. German thing. Heck he could beat even if you even if you swapped rides.

P.S. air-cooled or water-cooled?
Old 05-09-2005, 02:28 AM
Instructor

ouchh ... ur getting flammed ... lol
Old 05-09-2005, 04:22 AM
WDP Is Faster

You sound like a fuckin troll. I bet your daddy doesn't even let you touch the steering wheel of that 911 huh? He'd probably whip your ass if you tried. You say all that shit about how Diesel337 should bring his car to Dallas so you could race him but I bet you wouldn't even be allowed to drive that car around your neighborhood by yourself. What your daddy is going to race for you then? HAHA tough luck. You sound like one of those kids who brag about their cars at school amongst your friends but can never drive it.

To O.G. - I raced my friends GTI before with my 02' Stock TL-S w/ 4 passengers in it and him by himself. I think he was stock too..could've had an intake in there though. From the dig, it was about even for 3 seconds because of all the weight I had in my car. But, after that, I pulled away from it car after car. I didn't have VSA off either.. Personally, I dont' think it's fair game to compare both of them against each other..but regardless nice kill.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:04 AM
300whp 237wtrq

how would we (auto's) do against a R32 GTi?

here is their specs according to C&D

VOLKSWAGEN R32
Vehicle type: front-engine, 4-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 3-door coupe
Engine type: DOHC 24-valve V-6, iron block and aluminum head, port fuel injection
Displacement: 195 cu in, 3189cc
Power (SAE net): 240 bhp @ 6250 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 236 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm

Transmission: 6-speed manual
Curb weight: 3400 lb
Manufacturer's performance ratings:
Zero to 60 mph: 6.4 sec
Top speed (governor limited): 130 mph
Old 05-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Advanced

When i first read that post and he said that it was a blueish GTI i thought for sure it was an R32. where i think it might have smoked a TL, just my two sense though your lucky it wasnt.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:46 AM
300whp 237wtrq

Originally Posted by ChrisD7351
When i first read that post and he said that it was a blueish GTI i thought for sure it was an R32. where i think it might have smoked a TL, just my two sense though your lucky it wasnt.
but even then.. the R32 is just about as heavy as our cars.. and the power is less... their 0-60 is around 6.4 seconds... i dunno who would win a race.. it'd be close though.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
srry my car ate ur bf's car alive...lol..haha......
haha.... but he wnt hom whit her.... and u wnet hom with rosie palm and her five sisters .... haaha.

myk.e
Old 05-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Instructor

You're a freaking retard.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by svtmike
haha.... but he wnt hom whit her.... and u wnet hom with rosie palm and her five sisters .... haaha.

myk.e
Thats funny
Old 05-09-2005, 07:08 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by MugenR
how would we (auto's) do against a R32 GTi?

here is their specs according to C&D

VOLKSWAGEN R32
Vehicle type: front-engine, 4-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 3-door coupe
Engine type: DOHC 24-valve V-6, iron block and aluminum head, port fuel injection
Displacement: 195 cu in, 3189cc
Power (SAE net): 240 bhp @ 6250 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 236 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm

Transmission: 6-speed manual
Curb weight: 3400 lb
Manufacturer's performance ratings:
Zero to 60 mph: 6.4 sec
Top speed (governor limited): 130 mph

Ive danced wit an R32 from 60 dont kno if he was stock buh i had 2 other ppl in my car and he started inchin way
Old 05-09-2005, 07:16 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by reloaded
To O.G. - I raced my friends GTI before with my 02' Stock TL-S w/ 4 passengers in it and him by himself. I think he was stock too..could've had an intake in there though. From the dig, it was about even for 3 seconds because of all the weight I had in my car. But, after that, I pulled away from it car after car. I didn't have VSA off either.. Personally, I dont' think it's fair game to compare both of them against each other..but regardless nice kill.
You're a freaking retard too. Racing itself is bad, racing with other people in your car is just plain stupid. When you referred to nice kill, you we'ren't too far off. But you are too young and naive to get it yet. You will, when you start looking for pieces of your brain when you plant it into a tree...

... oh, but that won't happen to you, right?
Old 05-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Banned

He probably does have a 911 Turbo. But I believe it's his daddy's. Yep, daddy's boi.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Miss you :(

Bring your 911 to NY and I'll rape it without going above 3rd gear
Old 05-09-2005, 09:11 AM
6MT & LSD

Originally Posted by Ramairgt1
Bring your 911 to NY and I'll rape it without going above 3rd gear
Old 05-09-2005, 10:55 AM
iLL TL 4U2Try

LMAO wow turbowhat2 buddy you got torched for real LMAO...
I think we not only mad because you talk like a spoiled little biaaach
we are mad because you said that the TL your moms drive is slow!
Now you hit a nerve because you are talking about our car... and beleive
me no one can say that our car is slow, and I don't care what kind of conception
of slow you have so my point is... Don't try our TL like that
because MY CAR IS NOT SLOW!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Systems Overlord

Considering that you weren't too far from SCPD 4th Prect., it was very unwise of you to race in that area. The area is crawling with cops.

Also did you get on the NSP? There's not much road over there, you would have hit another light very soon at the speed you were going.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Brother Sum

You want to race a TL in a 911 Turbo? Are you stupid or were you just looking for an excuse to mention the fact that you "may" have a Porsche. You people from New York lack manners so come down to Texas and let me teach you some.
Old 05-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Systems Overlord

Originally Posted by jtow
You want to race a TL in a 911 Turbo? Are you stupid or were you just looking for an excuse to mention the fact that you "may" have a Porsche. You people from New York lack manners so come down to Texas and let me teach you some.

Don't throw all Ny'ers into the same catagory.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Banned

WOW!! Ladies and Gentlemen,
It has seemed that I will be living in this Turbowhat2's head rent free after living in ASPEC05's head for quite awhile in the other thread.

Old 05-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Troublemaker

please, do u think i care about some flaming. first off i have a drive a 3g TL, its not my mom, i like the TL, but it has limitations. I think its stupid when people go and rarce it and think that its the shit and nothing can touch it. People are like "OMG I BEAT A FORD TAURUS!!" Seriously, thats retarded.

and the 911 was supposed to be my dads weekend car, except he never drives it. so i help him out.

its just retarded when you think that your car is fast when its really not. 0-60 in 6 seconds is only fast for you midlife crisis folks

yeah, traidsganster. whatever u say, ill send you a cookie for your accomplishments. dumbass
Old 05-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Banned

you what? you "have a drive a 3g TL" ?
you what? you "rarce it and think it's the shit?" what's "rarce"?
so I was right? you're a daddy's boi, which proves dad owns the car?

Ladies and gentlemen, I just proved to you that I am currently living in his head rent free and I am currently looking for a roommate, anybody?

Victim #2, currently looking to move into victim #3 anyone?
Old 05-09-2005, 03:55 PM
jz

I would think a chipped 1.8T GTI would beat our TL.

Diesel337 - Did you have a 337 GTI?

JZ
Old 05-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by traidsganster
you what? you "have a drive a 3g TL" ?
you what? you "rarce it and think it's the shit?" what's "rarce"?
so I was right? you're a daddy's boi, which proves dad owns the car?

Ladies and gentlemen, I just proved to you that I am currently living in his head rent free and I am currently looking for a roommate, anybody?

Victim #2, currently looking to move into victim #3 anyone?
yeah you totally raped me. i love you will you finger my vagina please
plus, no one knows what "living in his head rent free means" it doesnt matter anyways. an online flame. w00t. good for you. ill keep my 35k car and my $1000 a month allowance. i can live with being spoiled . peace.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:02 PM
To punish and enslave

please, do u think i care about some flaming. first off i have a drive a 3g TL, its not my mom, i like the TL, but it has limitations. I think its stupid when people go and rarce it and think that its the shit and nothing can touch it. People are like "OMG I BEAT A FORD TAURUS!!" Seriously, thats retarded.

and the 911 was supposed to be my dads weekend car, except he never drives it. so i help him out.

its just retarded when you think that your car is fast when its really not. 0-60 in 6 seconds is only fast for you midlife crisis folks

yeah, traidsganster. whatever u say, ill send you a cookie for your accomplishments. dumbass
no one said that we beat a ford taurus...... and the reason why we would share these stories is because it isn't likely that an automatic TL with VSA on would beat a 3-door hatch GTi 6-speed manual
Old 05-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Jeez, you people are so cool. No shit a porche could beat a TL. The more you spend the faster you can go. And from what it looks like the R32 comes pretty frickin close to the TL(I loathe VW). It also seems that acura is the only company that doesnt have AWD as an option on pretty much every car. BTW, Id beat you in your 911 on my fcuking scooter. The TL is a quick car, but its not a speed machine. It is something you can use to race stock hondas, and some lower end cars. But remember its more luxery. for the same price you could get a Lancer Evo... know if you have the supercharger and NOS that is a whole different story.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
This thread start out bad and got worse, and now has hit a new low.

We used to move these to Ramblings as soon as they got posted, but we no longer have that ability, so we let them stay in 3G and see what happens.

What happened is that it got so bad it got