3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New guy started today...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm Craig

Received 299 Likes on 207 Posts
I can only imagine what this kid is like in person.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Desert Life Sucks!!

Received 673 Likes on 500 Posts
WOW! is about all I can think of. Read this just now out of boredom and I don't know whether to ROFLMMFAO or cry.

If that was a clean teggy with a shocka sticker and that was the only one. I would be cool with that.

You think most of you guys live in riced out areas. Where I live is no different. When they have a local get together I will take pics. 3 out of 25 civics/accords will be worth looking at further than a 100 yard viewing lol.

I did stupid ish in my car upbringing and finding sites like h-t and AZ and esp. ht weeding out the BS and finding the people that knew there stuff and had great ideas or knowledge. And then tweaking your mod style to taste.

If you compare this car to our TL's then compare our dropped/rimmed/exhaust/led light mad hella bright yo TL's to the older people that roll clean oem untouched rides.

Pretty sure those people think we are mad rice yo jdm waddup.

And we think of that as just trying to perfect and add user touches to the cars we buy so they ride better / perform better / more mpg-whp-tq.

In closing I really wanted to just say. I hope this kid does find something like this that sparks his mind he wants to finish getting his GED so one day he can maybe get a TL or bmw add whatever nice cars that would be a joy to own.
And maybe his 3rd car will be a oem'd out with some classy features preferably A/C (who wants to live without that anymore) like say a TSX on some ronjon's with a xclr8 or atlp.
But sadly in the end he would still be a mad jdm yo guy.

Good Times!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:55 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
Originally Posted by stvtec
Holy shit. in4throatpunchvid
Originally Posted by justnspace
x2.

patiently waiting.
i'm outnumbered at this stage of the game...

Originally Posted by Twisdit
wow sup with these ricers coming to your job? what happen to the other ricer? is he still there? lol

Acura Fam <3 HAHAA
yeah the other d00d is still here. i have no idea where they are coming from ...keeps me entertained tho.

Originally Posted by dwb993
HAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny.

Originally Posted by dr_shoxer
Im lost for words...

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Step one: Remove Wilwood brakes from the car
Step two: Pour gasoline over car
Step three: Light a match and walk away

great advice, tyler. you're bailing me out when i get locked up!

Originally Posted by Mafyoso
OMG Where The F#$@ Do you Find this Local Talent in Hooking up CARS? When I was that 16/17 I had more class than that... I think you should race both of them at say if they loose they need to Torch their so called cars... LMAO

Originally Posted by ttribe
Seriously, I think it's time you had a talk with someone in HR.
i think you're right...one can only deal with this for so long before actions must be taken. i'll let you know how this all pans out from here.

Originally Posted by BuffBakerGA
Shark: Put in for a transfer and move to a different city asap...
done.

Originally Posted by lucnex
ooo Baltimore.....not really that uncommon to see cars like that all over that area.
false. i live in middle suburbia...you don't see cars like this all over this area. i don't live in the city/ghetto/whatever you wanna call it. hey i'll be in atlantic city this weekend, want to meet up and hash out all this back n forth nonsense in person?

Originally Posted by Aman
I never thought I'd actually prefer pics of the first Integra over anything... but please if you MUST post pics, don't let it be Mr. Mugen Power. PLEASE.
Mr. Mugen Power. i'll tell him to get a vanity plate.

Originally Posted by P1zzaman
I recommend towinv his car, using front and back hook at the same time... FATALITY!

Originally Posted by cjTL
I can only imagine what this kid is like in person.

Originally Posted by sauceja
WOW! is about all I can think of. Read this just now out of boredom and I don't know whether to ROFLMMFAO or cry.

If that was a clean teggy with a shocka sticker and that was the only one. I would be cool with that.

You think most of you guys live in riced out areas. Where I live is no different. When they have a local get together I will take pics. 3 out of 25 civics/accords will be worth looking at further than a 100 yard viewing lol.

I did stupid ish in my car upbringing and finding sites like h-t and AZ and esp. ht weeding out the BS and finding the people that knew there stuff and had great ideas or knowledge. And then tweaking your mod style to taste.

If you compare this car to our TL's then compare our dropped/rimmed/exhaust/led light mad hella bright yo TL's to the older people that roll clean oem untouched rides.

Pretty sure those people think we are mad rice yo jdm waddup.

And we think of that as just trying to perfect and add user touches to the cars we buy so they ride better / perform better / more mpg-whp-tq.

In closing I really wanted to just say. I hope this kid does find something like this that sparks his mind he wants to finish getting his GED so one day he can maybe get a TL or bmw add whatever nice cars that would be a joy to own.
And maybe his 3rd car will be a oem'd out with some classy features preferably A/C (who wants to live without that anymore) like say a TSX on some ronjon's with a xclr8 or atlp.
But sadly in the end he would still be a mad jdm yo guy.

Good Times!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Where Did My Garage Go?!!

Received 75 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by SharksBreath
false. i live in middle suburbia...you don't see cars like this all over this area. i don't live in the city/ghetto/whatever you wanna call it. hey i'll be in atlantic city this weekend, want to meet up and hash out all this back n forth nonsense in person?
Baltimore is notorious for that kinda shit....im not saying where you live is like that...again you take what I say and get defensive. No need for that. After all, you can't really complain...you hired the kid. Maybe on the Employment application you can have a spot to list your car and mods so you can make an employment decision based off that.

If I was in NJ currently I would be pretty close to AC since my parents have a house on Long Beach Island but sadly I am working in Chicago now....guess we will have to battle it out at a later date...Ill bring my Window Visors and Sledghammer and you bring your CF Hood and 2 J&R Turbos....haha

Its all in good fun, jeez lighten up!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:06 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! Too funny!
Old 06-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Big plans not enough $$$

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by zpresha
Wow! Too funny!
Old 07-05-2011, 12:46 PM
BMW 535i

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I just read the thread today accidentally. It's so funny . Why can all the kids be like me ?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
it could be worse haha i don't think it's ricey but it would annoy me that the guy would want to race me and boasts about his beater integ but who knows what he's running under the hood.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts
what u do btw