Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for who I raced WDP vs WDP

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 01:09 AM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Looking for who I raced WDP vs WDP

On the way back from the movies it was saturday march 24th at least 12 oclock It was me and my girl and my brother and his girl in the back seat and This asian kid in the same wdp 05' TL could not keep up

I kinda instigated by pulling up and reving putting it back in third gear but I took off on him. He could'nt keep up maybe it was cause he was afraid to really pull because the ground was a little wet, I suspect he had an automatic though.

If your out there dude, and your ever on this forum, I have blue side markers so you'll know it was me that roasted, oh I mean raced you. My brother in the back seat rolled down the window and made a gesture to you also.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude, the ground was wet...who in their right mind will want to race? If you ask me, I think the guy was thinking what an idiot to try to race on wet roads regardless whether it's completely wet or a little wet.

Also, I think there's no point in racing another 3G TL. You both no what's under the hood and the end result, so what's the point? I remember this guy in a black 3G TL wanted to race me in my 06 TL. I just let him go thinking, is this guy serious?
Old 03-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
I hate postings like this...so stupid and even with that attitude bro.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Sounds like he raced himself! LOL The smart thing to do is not race on the street especially in wet conditions.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:44 PM
G35Killerrr

Originally Posted by aznbenz07
On the way back from the movies it was saturday march 24th at least 12 oclock It was me and my girl and my brother and his girl in the back seat and This asian kid in the same wdp 05' TL could not keep up

I kinda instigated by pulling up and reving putting it back in third gear but I took off on him. He could'nt keep up maybe it was cause he was afraid to really pull because the ground was a little wet, I suspect he had an automatic though.

If your out there dude, and your ever on this forum, I have blue side markers so you'll know it was me that roasted, oh I mean raced you. My brother in the back seat rolled down the window and made a gesture to you also.

dose a CAI and those sticker will + 100+hp???
that TL wasn't racing with you dude......
just a CAI dosen't mean you are the shXt bro.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Pro

Ok ok, relax. I was just playing around having a little fun. Everyone ease back
Old 03-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Racer

ummm..i dont think the roads was wet on sat. night...atleast not where i was in queens..and i dont see much of a problems having a friendly run....i did it with my fren who had a 6spd tl and i have an auto...i wanted to see how much i would lose by.. and it was for fun
Old 03-25-2007, 09:17 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Yeah, I'd race a 3rd gen TL if they wanted to, just to see maybe if SS is better than the car shifting for you or if someone shifts better than someone else, or see A/T vs. M/T or to guage a stock TL with a modded TL. I don't see why people get upset about what he did, I mean people race their EVOs against other EVOs and STIs vs other STIs, how is this any different?
Also even if the roads are a little slick I don't think it's that big of a deal, unless you're cornering and weaving and diving in and out of traffic, I don't see a huge problem with accelerating to fourth or fifth gear and then breaking down.
Although I saw some jackass hit into traffic at probably 100mph+ and going in and out and what suddenly traffic develops he probably crashed, I saw him nearly lose control, he drove as if he was evading police or stole the car.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Racer

[QUOTE=Eoanou]Yeah, I'd race a 3rd gen TL if they wanted to, just to see maybe if SS is better than the car shifting for you or if someone shifts better than someone else, or see A/T vs. M/T or to guage a stock TL with a modded TL. I don't see why people get upset about what he did, I mean people race their EVOs against other EVOs and STIs vs other STIs, how is this any different?
QUOTE]

i totally agree....i actually wanted to run a stock 6spd...to see how i would do with all my mods...when i ran my fren we was both stock and seen wha happened now i wanna see what would happen
Old 03-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Pro

i totally agree....i actually wanted to run a stock 6spd...to see how i would do with all my mods...when i ran my fren we was both stock and seen wha happened now i wanna see what would happen[/QUOTE]

Hit me up man, if you ever wanna run our TL's I only have my cai so I'm close to stock. What else did you add to yours? And also Thanks for backing me up guys, I'm really not as big an asshole as I sounded in the begining of this post, I was just having fun because i don't have alot of friends that have the same interest in imports and racing as I do. So I get a little to excited on the road sometime to run into people with the same interest in their vehicles that I have. Just the other day this turbo'd civic ROASTED me, fucking flames shot out of his exhaust. I was like OK Now that's what the fuck I'm talking about lol
Old 03-26-2007, 12:28 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
roasted by a civic with turbo and flames shooting out from the exhaust....did you race a race car there buddy? I wouldn't feel sad about that man, some civics are there are pretty damn fast!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:29 PM
7th Gear

Whoa your cool now...
Old 03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
The Boss

Originally Posted by coykiam
I hate postings like this...so stupid and even with that attitude bro.
the ground was wet, and he still said he roasted the other WDP TL. Kid you don't even have much mod in your car, come to jersey I'll toast you in all weather condition. Learn to drive safely in bad weather condition as well as dry road condition.
I too have a WDP
Old 03-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Racer

well i have like every bolt on for the car...so it would be rather interesting
Old 03-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by BoostedJack
the ground was wet, and he still said he roasted the other WDP TL. Kid you don't even have much mod in your car, come to jersey I'll toast you in all weather condition. Learn to drive safely in bad weather condition as well as dry road condition.
I too have a WDP

I dont really blame him but it sounded like a civic forum for a sec, come on guys lets race safe and keep everyone around us safe, even the innocent ones. We all drive a TL, for the mature crowd type of car.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:27 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Hit me up man, if you ever wanna run our TL's I only have my cai so I'm close to stock. What else did you add to yours? And also Thanks for backing me up guys, I'm really not as big an asshole as I sounded in the begining of this post, I was just having fun because i don't have alot of friends that have the same interest in imports and racing as I do. So I get a little to excited on the road sometime to run into people with the same interest in their vehicles that I have. Just the other day this turbo'd civic ROASTED me, fucking flames shot out of his exhaust. I was like OK Now that's what the fuck I'm talking about lol

I wouldn't mind having a run with you, I've just got a custom intake on a 5AT I would like to see how much faster your TL is, I'm in CT.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Racer

... Just the other day this turbo'd civic ROASTED me, fucking flames shot out of his exhaust. I was like OK Now that's what the fuck I'm talking about lol
I hope the flames shooting out the pipes didn't impress you........you could have them too if you really like them (they add as much hp as the stickers and badges you got). www.hotlicksexhaust.com