Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LEDs in my Interior questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 12:54 PM
DAFRANCHISE69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LEDs in my Interior questions

Hey Guys, I want to put LEDs in my interior, the domes front and back and the doors left and right and the trunk.

I know superbrightleds.com is where I want to buy my LED bulbs, 921-x12 part number. But what I am confused about is how many do I have to buy? and how about the trunk does it use another size of bulbs or something? I know i have to use a screwdriver and cloth on the tip to pry the domes off. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:31 PM
iScrape going into

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well how many do you want to replace in the inside? If you want to replace the domes in the front and rear and both doors you will need 6 of those.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:36 PM
DAFRANCHISE69

Originally Posted by Distorted Reality
Well how many do you want to replace in the inside? If you want to replace the domes in the front and rear and both doors you will need 6 of those.
I figured that out, how about the trunk? I want blue LEDs in the front and a very bright white in the back, same model number. How many bulbs do i need for the trunk? Is it the same bulb size as the interior?
Old 09-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Race Director

Received 275 Likes on 159 Posts
Wow, I think I'm starting to lose my mind here....

FOR WHO WAS THE 3G GARAGE IMPLEMENTED?

CLICK ME - All About LEDs

4308434309450934x threads asking same things.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TeknoKing
Wow, I think I'm starting to lose my mind here....

FOR WHO WAS THE 3G GARAGE IMPLEMENTED?

CLICK ME - All About LEDs

4308434309450934x threads asking same things.
you're right man...way tooooo many threads on LEDs when there was one put in the garage just for this reason.

if the search is not working then check the garage first

mods.. it up
Old 09-11-2008, 08:25 PM
DAFRANCHISE69

Sorry Fellas, but to be honest, I didnt care for the garage or that stuff. And it makes me feel more confident when I post a topic for my queries. If I were someone that goes on this board every minute of every day. Then of coarse I would know that my query would be found on the garage post it. And as for search, that too. I dont feel satisfied with just searching it, I rather just post about it for people to help. Its a interactive design question that must be answered for why, I posted this topic rather than just searching it or going to garage. If your thinking im crazy, then go ahead but I am taking Interactive Design in College.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Sticky: >>> 3G TL Garage - Newbies & Return Members Please Read <<<

It is sticky'd for a reason. All you need to do is click on the link and then CTRL-F for what you are looking for. The question comes up quite often and as a result, the Mods sticky'd a thread that answers just about every interior LED question. Creating new threads about the same topic is unnecessary. The members on this site do not mind if you are posting questions, but it gets redundant when the same question has been asked over and over again in a matter of a couple of days.

As for being on the board every minute of the day, most of us are not; however we do make daily (sometimes more than once ) stops on this site. We are all car enthusiasts and have a passion for our Acuras..frankly I don't think that's an issue.

Btw, I am glad you are continuing your education. However, funny thing is, this website has been interactively designed - all we ask is that you look a little before posting new threads. It takes a whole 5 minutes and theres a very good chance that your question(s) have already been answered. Plus, you can always post any similar questions in that thread and members will be more than happy to help you out.

also i apologize for singling you out, but im just trying to make a point
Old 09-12-2008, 07:34 PM
DAFRANCHISE69

Originally Posted by playa4real
Sticky: >>> 3G TL Garage - Newbies & Return Members Please Read <<<

It is sticky'd for a reason. All you need to do is click on the link and then CTRL-F for what you are looking for. The question comes up quite often and as a result, the Mods sticky'd a thread that answers just about every interior LED question. Creating new threads about the same topic is unnecessary. The members on this site do not mind if you are posting questions, but it gets redundant when the same question has been asked over and over again in a matter of a couple of days.

As for being on the board every minute of the day, most of us are not; however we do make daily (sometimes more than once ) stops on this site. We are all car enthusiasts and have a passion for our Acuras..frankly I don't think that's an issue.

Btw, I am glad you are continuing your education. However, funny thing is, this website has been interactively designed - all we ask is that you look a little before posting new threads. It takes a whole 5 minutes and theres a very good chance that your question(s) have already been answered. Plus, you can always post any similar questions in that thread and members will be more than happy to help you out.

also i apologize for singling you out, but im just trying to make a point
I see, I was trying to be funny, with that long post,, looks like it backfired.

lol but yea, I will look for garage posts and search's. thanks.