I Got My 04 Tl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003 | 09:45 AM
Pro

I Got My 04 Tl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!! lol...I picked it up yesterday from the dealer at night and the drive back was AMAZINGGG....It was raining so that sucked but the car is incredible...I got satin silver metallic with ebony interior with navigation and the entire aerodynamic body kit with the deck lid spoiler...and man am I getting looks with the car or what!!! lol...Anywhere I go or park, people just stop in front of the car and just stare and I think some people were actually taking pics from their camera phone!!! I went to IHOPS and I saw some guy just standing there and holding something in his hand so I think he MIGHT be taking a picture...It drives really well and is smooth like a Lexus and very powerful...I am just trying to break the car in little by little so I am varying speeds and RPM's and not accelerating hard that much (only once in a while becuase I can't help it lol)...I will post pics up as soon as the sun comes out and I can go take pics because in NJ, the weather SUCKS!!!! The sound system is incredible, the 5.1 audio is great...I put in the Missy Elliot DVD Audio in there and I can hear the surround sound....it sounds GREAT...UFF I have soo many things that I want to do with that car and I just can't wait...I picked it up at Acura of Denville (speak to James P if you go there)...It had 8 miles when I got it and now it has like 150 lol...All I did last night was just drive around!!! So ya, once I get the pictures I will post them up...I CAN'T WAIT TO GO AND DRIVE THAT IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!!!!!! <--As you can see I am very VERY EXCITED!!! WELL WORTH THE MONEY...
Old 11-06-2003 | 09:50 AM
Pro

Oh ya I forgot to mention the VIN...It's a little less than 8500...
Old 11-06-2003 | 10:07 AM
Race Director

Someone is really in love with there car

Have Fun and Remember Be Safe, and dont drive too fast
Old 11-06-2003 | 11:09 AM
Instructor

6-Speed or Auto?

Remember the pics!

Congrats!
Old 11-06-2003 | 11:23 AM
an Acura has-been

Thumbs up

Congrats fellow ssm/ebony/navi

Cant wait to see your photos, 18" or 17"?
Old 11-06-2003 | 11:29 AM
Pro

Congrats Jinen welcome to the club.
Old 11-06-2003 | 12:20 PM
Advanced

Nice to hear your so happy with your new TL. Congratulations!
Old 11-06-2003 | 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Congrats. Don't forget your pix!!
Old 11-06-2003 | 03:51 PM
Pro

Awesome!!! I feel the same way you do! It's funney, you really don't want to put too many miles on it, but you just can't help not to. Have Fun!!
Old 11-06-2003 | 07:19 PM
Instructor

Very Very sweet congrats on your new car!!! I'm really interested in seeing your new TL especially since i'm interested in getting an SSM / ebony / navi TL but i'm trying to decide if i should get the Aero-kit or not. Appreciate it if u could post pics plus let me know how much u paid for the Aero-kit including install. For example; today i went to the dealer and they had a TL on the lot with the wing spoiler (a little much in my opinion as far as styling goes) anyways that wing spoiler costs $499 on Acura.com but the dealer is charging $995 for the spoiler installed! What a rip-off. Anyways let me know how it went with the add ons concerning price, especially if u got the 18's.

Thanx in advance & enjoy the new ride (i know i would )
Old 11-06-2003 | 07:25 PM
Burning Brakes

congrats! I got mine last night! White with quartz interior and Navi...I've already had two sliver TLs, so I just had to get something different and I love the pearl white.

Break it in slowly and carefully, and drive safely!
Old 11-06-2003 | 08:41 PM
Advanced

jinen how old are you? im wondering if im the youngest one here
Old 11-06-2003 | 09:20 PM
Pro

Thanks everybody!!! I have 17's on there because the 18's didn't look so good with that color (and I'd rather have aftermarket ones with low profiles a few months down the road)...It is an automatic because to me, having manual isn't practical...it's fun but not practical...The color combination is GREAT!!! I am thinking about getting two headrest tv's (Sony XVM-H65) because they are silver and that would provide a good contrast for the car since my interior is black and exterior is silver...I haven't really gotten the chance to FULLY EXAMINE it yet but the body kit MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE...it just makes it look more AGGRESSIVE...I paid a little less than 1500 for the entire body kit with the deck lid spoiler (parts and labor)...So I know I got a great deal on that...Well anyways, I am going to go and program the BlueTooth in the car right now....As soon as the weather gets good, I will go and get the car washed & detailed and then I will take pics and post it up...

P.S. - I am 20 years old...
Old 11-06-2003 | 10:14 PM
Advanced

Congratulations Jinen! I felt the sameway last Wednesday night. I was an amazing experience. Ever since then it has been raining in South Florida, that sucks. The machine is just amazing. Other TL 03s and below owners look at me in awe! Mine does not have any spoilers or under bodies, I just like better like that. Maybe one day I get the DeckLid Spoiler...Who knows. Anyhow, welcome to the club of the 2004 TLs. Check my Gallerie for pictures.

2004 TL, Nighthawk Black Pearl- NoNav, 5AT

Old 11-06-2003 | 10:19 PM
10th Gear

Congrats on your new car!! Can't wait to get mine...
Old 11-06-2003 | 10:45 PM
Pro

So, I just tried BlueTooth...damn...i mean damnnnnn...i never thought that i would be doing stuff like this in a CAR!!!! it is sooo clear...i called and they said that the voice was VERY CLEAR...i am just shocked and amazed at the features in this car...for people who have the TL, we are all lucky...for people who don't have the TL and are waiting for it, YOU WILL BE LUCKY...for people who are debating to get it, don't debate anymore...just get the TL...then you will know what I am talking about...damn...this car is just amazing...i can't wait to get up in the morning and drive it halfway to work lol...