Sponsored by:

Disappoint !!!Tishcer Acura Service S***k

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Disappoint !!!Tishcer Acura Service S***k

First of all they put a screw in my bumper behind the licence plate,
Second My memory seat button . The light of button 1 stay on all the time.

I went to Tishcer Acura (Maryland) 3 days ago to have them fixed those 2 problems. The service guy says they are not repsonsible for the screw in my bumper. So, I argue with him and service manager then last Sale Manager. I end up said ( ok, i will call Corporate) 15mins decision they decide to fix my bumper and the switch.

Today I picked the car up, the bumper you can notice if you come close and look but I am ok with it since they kinda cover up the hole. The switch they can't fix and they blaming on the aftermarket speakers I put in. So, I am tired of arguing with them. I will drop off a different dealership see If they can come up anything. Dealer can't even diagnostic a little problem like that? Very disappointed.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:43 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
What happens when you push button #2..

If you use FOB #1 then Mem Light #1 stays on
If you use FOB #2 then Mem Light #2 stays on

They will be off if there are no saved settings or one of the items has been changed and it's no longer in the saved position
Old 09-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
correct me if i am wrong, but i think the memory button light suppose to stay on, to indicate your position.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:47 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Originally Posted by THTL
correct me if i am wrong, but i think the memory button light suppose to stay on, to indicate your position.

Correct you are sir.. now if it stays on when you push memory 2, or change the seat settings, that might be an issue.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Racer

what i mean staying on is when you get out the car ,lock the door and next morning that button still on. If i hit button 2 both stay on solid when i am driving. Basicly, button 1 stay on forever ,never what you do to it. Seat settings working fine. Just the button 1. It jsut stay SOLID all the time.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:10 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

very strange.. is the button stuck in the 'push' position causing it to light up?
Old 09-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Racer

nope, the dealer replaced the switch. Thats far they can goes. sucks for real
Old 09-20-2007, 07:19 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vinha916
nope, the dealer replaced the switch. Thats far they can goes. sucks for real
Tischer is Horrible!!
Old 09-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Racer

shiet, I hate them so much. They are all BS. My jobs relate to bodyshops and Dealer;s. I interact with them everyday. But freaking TIscher just annoy me so much how BS they are. Baltimore, Virginia, Maryland. I know most of the shop here. I will go Chevy chase acura this week to see what they say bout this switch. IF they can't figure out, i will diagnostic myself and charge them. Freaking Tischcer making me so mad.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:55 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If your car is in warranty, just take it to another dealerhip and complain as if for the first time. However, if Tischer performed a warranty-covered repair on your vehicle, it may be noted in the system. Worth a shot though. Do it now.

Try Chevy Chase or Rosenthal in Gaithersburg (that's where I go - so far so good). Good luck!
Old 09-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Racer

I definity take it to Chevy Chase. I even like their service on the phone already. Everything in Tischer just annoying me. Maybe a bad experience I got from them. I have this car for a month only It should under warranty.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:22 PM
wait for me!

Yo...your car wasnt a WDP TL 07 was it?
Old 09-21-2007, 07:40 AM
Racer

YEs it is
Old 09-21-2007, 10:11 AM
NeW PiX 2 CoMe La8r =)

Angry

Tischer acura @ md??

i wish i had heard some news bout 'em like 6months ago...
Old 09-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Racer

YUP YUP...I will reports all this crap to HOnda Corp.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Pro

Received 68 Likes on 33 Posts
I bought my car at Tischer (was a very positive experience) but I agree their service department is hit or miss. I couldn't get them to replace the passenger seat leather even though it looked like crap at 30K miles. In fact, they blamed me -- saying I must have spilled something corrosive on it. Ummmm...yeah, right. So I took the car to Norris (only a few miles from my house) and they took one look and ordered a new seat cover without batting an eye.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:10 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Definitely call Acura and start a file.. A dealer stating they can't fix it is BS - they should be getting Acura factory techs involved themselves..
Old 09-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by KJSmitty
Definitely call Acura and start a file.. A dealer stating they can't fix it is BS - they should be getting Acura factory techs involved themselves..
Yes, I agree with you KJSmitty. When my old car just couldn't pass emmissions no matter what...McGrath Acura in Westmont got on the phone with the Engineers in California (this was for my 97 3.0 CL). I was happy to see they had their head tech on my car and involved their engineers. I wasn't happy to see it take OVER 30 days, denied me a loaner, damaged my car (went to the body shop), scraped my rims, service guy was rude (eventually worked directly with the service manager). In the end, I wrote Acura Client Services a letter (copied the GM of the dealership, Svc Mgr, and Svc guy). They called me immediately from corporate and asked what they could do to make things right. I said to pay for my out of pocket rental expenses. They said just bring the bill in and consider it done.

Sorry...that's kinda long. Anyway, the point - like KJ said, get Acura Client Services involved, they'll make things right
Old 09-23-2007, 11:48 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

So what happened? Did you go to one of the other dealerships yet?
Old 09-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Racer

I've been busy. goin sometime this week...I'll keep this updated.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 90 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by DanL
I bought my car at Tischer (was a very positive experience) but I agree their service department is hit or miss. I couldn't get them to replace the passenger seat leather even though it looked like crap at 30K miles. In fact, they blamed me -- saying I must have spilled something corrosive on it. Ummmm...yeah, right. So I took the car to Norris (only a few miles from my house) and they took one look and ordered a new seat cover without batting an eye.
If you bought a car from Tischer, then you Paid too much. They are the worst when it comes to sales. Since 05 I have bought 3 different Acura's and each time I would offer a price and they would turn in down. I would go to Radley's and they would tell me, no problem. Each time I would go by Tischer and rub it in their face.

To the other fellow you got ripped. Radley's tore a whole in my bumper and they wanted to do a repair. I told then, Hell no, I want a brand new bumper. It was flown next day air. Then again since I bough both 06 RL and tsx, maybe that is why they did it. I have heard that the dealer in Chantilly is number one for service. Whatever you do don't use Rosenthal Acura, unless you like door dings and scratches on our car.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
sorry to hear about this, i also had a problem some time back when i went in for a quick oil change...they decided to use an airgun on the oil pan bolt and screwed my oil pan up...

If I do go to Tischer, I only ask for Jim Allen to touch the car...
Old 09-24-2007, 08:19 PM
wait for me!

I was there when they brought your car to get fixed by the on site body/paint man. I was thinking who the ufk drilled a hole into the bumper.

All the technicians are pretty good here Jim if I was a paying customer is the only one I would want to work on my car too LOL.

To the guy who got his oil pan messed up it was probably a..LUBE TECH i swear i wouldn't hire half of them there all idiots.

YES I WORK THERE LOL.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:37 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by dwest1023
Whatever you do don't use Rosenthal Acura, unless you like door dings and scratches on our car.
Nah man, I have to beg to differ on that one. I've been using Rosenthal since I got my ride, and they love it and treat it like royalty when it comes! Just this past Friday, I had it in there to get my new RJ's put on. Their machine couldn't do it. At the same time, I was there to get my blacked out rear emblem put on. They told me to go wherever I wanted to get the rims put on, and they would give me 10% of the cost refunded on my credit card! (I went to Radial tires in Sil Spg for $10 more ) They also didn't charge me for taking off the old emblem, and putting the new one on! Rosenthal rocks, and always has rocked!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by s0leheir
I was there when they brought your car to get fixed by the on site body/paint man. I was thinking who the ufk drilled a hole into the bumper.

All the technicians are pretty good here Jim if I was a paying customer is the only one I would want to work on my car too LOL.

To the guy who got his oil pan messed up it was probably a..LUBE TECH i swear i wouldn't hire half of them there all idiots.

YES I WORK THERE LOL.

They can't fix the memory seat button? Man, that is really rediculous. They can't even trouble shoot continuous of a line or shorted/./? haha, all mechanics brag about how intelligent and how they got Master here and there. Espcially from a dealer with all kind of equipment. Anyways, Tishcher is history and I never want to go back there for anything.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:56 PM
NBP REPRESENT

screw rosenthal...they messed my car up bad...acura client services was all over them bitches...now they are paying one payment for me and i am getting some free accessories...i need help picking...i def want the carbon fiber trim inside...but what to get for the outside????????

i need help guys please....gotta let them know by tomm morn....fnally getting my car back after 14 days at rosenthal...

i like my 07 mdx loaner but i want my type-s back...
Old 09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Racer

what happen to your car?
Old 09-25-2007, 06:54 PM
NBP REPRESENT

ive had literally 30+ parts replaced...new side mirrors, new sunroof shade, 3 new speakers, new rotors and pads...new deck spoiler...new window regulator(driver side)...changed rear struts...etc...

ive been dealing with client services since July 3rd...my case should be closed by this friday..

not to mention rosenthal also scratched my car bad on the rigt side...the scratch was abt 15 inches long

they also chipped the overhead console light and a whole buncha other crap...

pretty much the end story is, they are going to make a payment on my car and they are going to give me some accessories...
Old 09-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Racer

good thing they make a payment for ya...,all the parts you replaced are defective?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 90 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Nah man, I have to beg to differ on that one. I've been using Rosenthal since I got my ride, and they love it and treat it like royalty when it comes! Just this past Friday, I had it in there to get my new RJ's put on. Their machine couldn't do it. At the same time, I was there to get my blacked out rear emblem put on. They told me to go wherever I wanted to get the rims put on, and they would give me 10% of the cost refunded on my credit card! (I went to Radial tires in Sil Spg for $10 more ) They also didn't charge me for taking off the old emblem, and putting the new one on! Rosenthal rocks, and always has rocked!

I beg to differ sir. Have you seen how close they park cars in the service lot? They will ding and scratch your car. They park the cars so close there is no way they can open a car door and not ding the car next to it. Maybe you don't care about that. When I had my 05 TL they damaged it twice. Once long scratch and and dent in the fender. Not to mention the 3 times I had to take it back to those idiots because they did not know how to put a lip spoiler on. Never ever will I go to Rosenthal for service.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Racer

My only choice left is Chevy chase. I am contracting with them too.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:59 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by dwest1023
I beg to differ sir. Have you seen how close they park cars in the service lot? They will ding and scratch your car. They park the cars so close there is no way they can open a car door and not ding the car next to it. Maybe you don't care about that. When I had my 05 TL they damaged it twice. Once long scratch and and dent in the fender. Not to mention the 3 times I had to take it back to those idiots because they did not know how to put a lip spoiler on. Never ever will I go to Rosenthal for service.
Uhhh...why you wailing on me playa?

I was commenting on you saying no one else should go there because of your experience. WTF that got to do wth me wanting Stella scratched up or dinged up? If you can say don't go because of a bad experience, why can't I say GO because of ALL my good ones? I have never been dinged, but my experience dictates they will make it right if I do. Until then, I gotta roll with them champ! But rest assured, if they ding my baby - I'm on ya bandwagon! You too Blacura!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:02 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

My only choice left is Chevy chase. I am contracting with them too.
Nah man. Don't go out like that. Create your own experiences. If they do you greasy, then you try someone new. Don't just go running around chasing because somebody else told you to. Roll on up there to Rosenthal and see what happens. If they pimp you, then smack 'em...but if they hook you up...thank 'em. But do you, not somebody else!
Old 02-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Racer

so i went to Rosenthal Acura (2-13-08). Tim Sherman my service writer. I love this place, they already found out the problem and they will order parts for it. Hopefully no scratch and dent like others experiecne.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Racer

YUp, they fixed it . the control module shorted. any way, just want to updates.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Pro

hm just DONT go to acura west on rt40 in ellicott city, they suck balls lol

damn never realized how many 3rdgen Tlers in the DMV!

we all need to get together for a shoot haha

PM me if u wanna