Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Afraid To Buy

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 10:52 PM
ANTHRA/CAMEL/NAVI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Afraid To Buy

After Reading This Forum Im Not Sure I Want A New Tl.sounds Like Lots Of Problems.rattles Vibrations Etc.whats Up?anybody Happy With There Car?
Old 03-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GASNET
After Reading This Forum Im Not Sure I Want A New Tl.sounds Like Lots Of Problems.rattles Vibrations Etc.whats Up?anybody Happy With There Car?
*sighs*

I'm not a TL owner, but you should know that complaints will exist on every car board. And really, the number of complaints you see on a board like this is not a gauge to make judgements.

Acura is one of the better rated brands when it comes to reliability. The TL itself is above average according to Consumer Reports. Also, the 2005 models are a year older and should be improved concerning the minor issues that are complained about here.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Racer

i'm with you man. I was going to buy the car FOR SURE last year.

But after reading all these problems with butt prints, rattles, vibrations, etc. I said forget that. I'm not spending 35k for a car and have all these problems later on.

I'm the type of person that buys a car and keeps it for at least 5 years. And the TL doesnt seem like the kind of car you can keep for a very long time. Its more like a lease type of vehicle to me.. Thats just my opinion.

I'm thinking about getting the new Lexus GS or the new IS300 that is coming out later this year. Lexus is the way to go if you dont want problems. Try a lexus mang!!
Old 03-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Team Anthracite Webmaster

the comments on this board represent a small minority of acura owners, and of that, complaints. it's a lot more likely to look for sites to complain than to praise

i think for most of you, you should rest easy. every car will have rattles... first 04 model year probably a bit worse than the 05's.

although i have to say, the lexus GS is one sexy beast. and lexus service is definitely superior. not as many cool gadgets though
Old 03-15-2005, 11:29 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Guy Legend
*sighs*

I'm not a TL owner, but you should know that complaints will exist on every car board. And really, the number of complaints you see on a board like this is not a gauge to make judgements.

Acura is one of the better rated brands when it comes to reliability. The TL itself is above average according to Consumer Reports. Also, the 2005 models are a year older and should be improved concerning the minor issues that are complained about here.
Actually I would dissagree......

First off I am an 04 TL owner (13k miles) and besides a few pesky rattles and crappy OEM tires I love the car... No other complaints.

Now, as for the "number" of issues discussed on this forum. Having studied statistics etc. - Say this forum represents 10% of all TL owners..... If 7 out of 10 forum members have issues with rattles and poor tire performance, some would conclude that these issues could be present in 70% of all TL's (and that "is" my personal theory/opinion).

Now, agreeing with Guy Legend in that more people tend to use forums to complain vs praise, the above theory may be skewed..

The other thing to remember is that perceived issues by one person wouldn't even be considered as issues by another. But the fact that you have questioned and considered other purchase options tells me you, like me, are one that would notice.

The TL is not a perfect $35K car, but a nice one and a good buy given it's amenities, performance, and engineering.

Best of luck on your purchase. If you do decide on a TL, take comfort in the fact that Acurazine is here for you to discuss any issues you may encounter. Do some searches, it may also help you pick the best dealer in your area for sales and follow-up service.

Cheers
Old 03-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Advanced

I sure like mine

You should play it safe-- you sound like you would better off in a Corola.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:48 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Smile Just me...

I'm still happy I'd chosen this car among a dozen of other choices in 2003 summer.

Although it comes with some rattle, stupid annoying glovebox, and the slight vibration at 1500 RPM/5th gear/50-55 MPH, this car isn't that bad as others have said. IMHO, perhaps, I'm lucky to get a good early build here. Yes, some features or goodies may be lacking, and performance may not be able to beat those magazine favors... It's just a car. I will enjoy whatever I have got from this TL.

Still, this car is as good as other 35k, 40k, 50k+ vehicles.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:16 AM
FIGHTING ILLINI

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Which other cars are you lookin at?
Old 03-16-2005, 12:19 AM
302.7 WHP 251.3 Torque

Hello:

I will be 56 this Saturday and I have owned many new cars. From 1973 until about 1987 I was in Company provided cars. Mostly Fords, Chevy, Olds and Buicks. In 1987 I bought my first car in many years it was a Toyota Cressida.. A great car. I bought another one in 1992 the last year they made them. In 1996 I bought an Avalon. US made in KY? I think. It had rattles from the day I got it.

I got my first Honda/Acura product in August of last year and I love it. It has about 12,000 miles on it. It has a few rattles but it is by far the best car I have ever owned.

The car has a following. If someone told me that I would meet other Acura owners to "show-off" my car and talk about it and drive as a group before I owned an Acura I would have said they were "nuts" . But this last Saturday was the third "Acura Meet" that I attended. I think it was about 18 cars (not all Acura's ) but mostly and we spent about 8 hours together.

My wife now knows that I'm nuts, but she loves me and we been together too long to call it quits.

I also know that I am not getting any better looking with age but I am getting looks (good ones) from others as I am in my car. When I get out of the car that's a different story..

Enjoy the car..

Tim
Old 03-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Btw, thanks for showing off your comptech exhaust to all of us...

Tim, good to see you here again. It's so bad you couldn't join the biggest SF meet in April, wish you have good time in Las Vegas.

I can imagine how your friends and wife say "nuts" to you now...
Old 03-16-2005, 12:28 AM
302.7 WHP 251.3 Torque

Hello Rets:

It's true I will not make the "meet" in April but duty calls. I have my Industry Trade Show, sales calls with a new sales guys and a Ham Radio conference to attend all in April. I will do my best to attend the next one.

Tim
Old 03-16-2005, 12:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by k6biv
Hello Rets:

It's true I will not make the "meet" in April but duty calls. I have my Industry Trade Show, sales calls with a new sales guys and a Ham Radio conference to attend all in April. I will do my best to attend the next one.

Tim
we will miss your antics tim, youre one funny guy
Old 03-16-2005, 12:54 AM
302.7 WHP 251.3 Torque

Hello Klepto:

I hope we can get this new guy to buy a TL. He is 43 and he can help raise the average age of TL owner.

It's not easy being the oldest guy with a "modified" TL.

I was hoping that Gary would get a new TL but he went "WILD"..

NSX "indeed"

Tim
Old 03-16-2005, 01:39 AM
people die violently.

GSRTHOMAS

get off the TL forum dude.

I HAVE HAD MY TL FOR 4 MONTHS NOW AND I THINK IT`S THE BEST CAR EVER. I HAVE 4000 MILES WITH NO PROBLEMS. TL HAD MAINLY SOME PROBLEMS IN 04 MODELS.

SO MANY PEOPLE KEEP ON COMING UP TO ME AND GIVE ME SO MANY POSITIVE FEEDBACKS ABOUT THE CAR!
Old 03-16-2005, 02:14 AM
MR1
05/5AT/Navi/ABP/Quartz

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts
Almost 6K miles on my 05 with zero problems. I'm 54 and also have had lots of new cars because of former jobs. This has been the best of the bunch. BTW, it replaced a 1994 Acura Legend that had 165K and still ran well. I was just ready for a new car with more features. Dollar for dollar, the TL is #1 in my book.
Old 03-16-2005, 03:11 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was kind of hesitating between getting the TL and the Lancer Evo MR.. I only think the Evo is a competitor because its the fastest car that I've ever been in for that $35,000 price. Otherwise the TL is the best car in that price range. If you want to see a car with problems and recalls, go to the Infiniti G35 forums.. The IS350 will be nice, but will it be under $40,000??
Old 03-16-2005, 05:09 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

No such thing as a perfect car buddy, each and every car has its own pro/con. the TL's are VERY minor, any rattling in the car a freakn monkey can fix it w/ a wrench.

I'll talk about Mercedes since "most" people praise that car. New mbs have way too many small problems w/ electronics and engine related issue. just recently the new gen. e class was recalled for some major safety issue. my mom's 2001 ML 320 just got back from the shop w/ 2 busted cat. converters, along w/ the many times the side mirrors go bad out of allignment. so i ask service person how much would this cost if there was no warrenty? $3,000 for the cats Then i ask about the lemon law because of the mirrors since it breaks down so many damn times, but he tell's me it only applies to saftey issues. ?? The ML series is built in the US

Dad's 2000 E430 good car, nothing really major, Gauge cluster went bad, warrenty paid, cost $2500. but the allignment keeps going off each and after every service, and just recently he keeps getting a "lamp malfunction" in his m.i.d.
Built in Germany

If you can buy a mercedes i guess you shouldn't have a problem w/ repairs after warrenty, but imho thats such a waste of money.

MY 2004 TL and 13,000 miles no problems except for the seat belt rattling, and center console lid, but the seat belt is most annoying. Gonna fix that this weekend when i add on the lip spolier. I get the butt print issue but :whocares: i'ved noticed w/ good cleaning and conditioning you can rub it away, try once a month. and the 05's have a new stich on the seat cover, so you should be in good hands Built in the US and better than the ML, beats the escalades, VW's built in mexico
Old 03-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have to agree and disagree with a lot of people on here... There is no such thing as a perfect car yes, but if you accept that you then say ok a rattle here and there... Now that is not acceptable for a 35k car. Consumers rated the car at a 2 out of 5 from what I have been hearing on here as well.

I have owned nothing but acura for 16 years until now. It all depends on the experiences you have. The integra was a decent car but lacking on performance. The older Legends were rather pricey and were 40K 10 years back. Those were the choices basically unless you bought the 5 cylinder model they came out with the Vigor.

Of course they had the CL and TL but the 2.3 and 3.0 liter engines were offered in an accord until they came out with the 99TL with the 3.2. Here they offered a decent car at a decent price that was a cut above accord in size and performance.

After the issues with the 2G (I owned two), I have not thrown myself back in with both feet and own one Infiniti product and one Acura product. I know a lot of people here are new the the acura family and get rather emotional about their cars... So I will not get into details... They are taken back by the styling or the 0-60 performance of the car. And while I agree there, I have to say they need to improve on the build quality of the car. Not the fit and finish, but the integrity of the cabin to eliminate rattles. If this adds cost I would care less, I am more concerned that quality is put into the car. A firm ride and lower profile tires mean there is more stress put on the car, it does not float and as a result the cabin has to be able to withstand more pounding.

Just because the engine and tranny hold up for 100K miles does not mean I want to get rattles etc.

A lot of car makers design and deliver a product at a price and they realize there were corners cut. Hell even one car maker made a concept car made entirely of a soy based product. Imagine if you bought one and inside of a year your bumbers were eaten away by rats...
Old 03-16-2005, 07:17 AM
GO DAWGS!! SICK'EM!!

Smile

I just order my new baby 2005 TL/navi and it should be here by this weekend, quote by my dealer. This is my 2nd TL and even though there are problems and ultimately this is still a very good car for its value. And there are always problem with cars no matter what you buy.

And I have look at the GS and G when I order my new 2005 TL/nav. and we need to add all options to GS and G then the cost of the vehicle increased. So its really up to you, the buyer which car u want. Good Luck.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:19 AM
Suzuka Master

Like others have said - if you read on any car board, people will be complaining about the problems. Few will say their car is awesome. It deffinately is not a way to say the car is good or bad.

I was in the same situation you are in...only back in November. I was thinking, well I love the car, it looks great, it has all the toys I want (nav, bluetooth, xm etc) but it seems that its a rattle box. But, what car doesn't have a couple problems?

Yes, I have had my fair share of problems - but I fixed the rattles myself (no dealer needed). The dealer replaced the volume switch on my steering wheel - no big deal. The last thing that has been an annoyance - after I had the a-spec suspension put in the alignment was off. So the dealer did an alignment. Then about a month later the steering wheel started vibrating and the alignment was off again - redid alignment, still had a problem. It ended up being my RonJon 18" wheels that I put on - one of them was bent. No big deal, no mechanical problem - and the wheel bent probably came from a pothole.

So all in all, the car is great. It is a blast to drive. The bluetooth is awesome. You may or may not come across a couple problems if you buy the car - but the dealers should be able to fix it. If it is something that has been brought up here - like some of the rattles - there are a lot of DIY fixes for them.

If you end up buying it - in the 3G garage (first page of forum - sticky thread) there is a link to a thread with a check list of things to look out for on delivery. I highly reccomend using it - so you can avoid any common problems prior to delivery.

But, do what YOU will be happy with. On the forums here, you are going to get everybody saying get the TL - but if you will not be comfortable with it - don't get it. But, I can say - as my 3rd 2004-2005 model year car - this is the best.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:22 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by VelfarreClubber
Then i ask about the lemon law because of the mirrors since it breaks down so many damn times, but he tell's me it only applies to saftey issues. ?? :
The lemon law applies to saftey, value, and impairment of use. It is hard to get a lemon buyback on anything but safety, but I got my last car repurchased for impairment of use and value. The car is going to be less valuable if it has to go in the shop every month for mirrors to be replaced - and it impairs your use of the car. A car gets you from point a - to b in the end.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:25 AM
2nd Gear

Howdy!

This is my first post to this board but I have been around the net for a few years on other car boards and lurking on this one for months.

The bottom line is this when it comes to car forums:

People tend to complain MUCH more than they praise. It seems to be human nature. I own a F-250 Diesel Crew Cab and when I was a part of The Diesel Stop (moderator), most of the posts dealt with problems and how to solve them. I bet that this board is similar that if one person has a problem, another person has had it at one time and has the solution. If they don't, they work together until a solution is found.

The wonderful part of these types of forums is that you know the common problems with a particular make or model before you commit to purchasing. Even though I know that there could be small rattles, driveline vibrations, and a remote chance of a transmission problem, I am still on track to purchase a 2006 TL. The vehicle is a perfect fit for me and that overrides the small chance that the above problems may occur (hell, it is a thousand times better than owning a '95 Intrepid where the AC died along with the rear bumper falling off).

Lexus does have their share of problems (leaks, rattles, clutch) as well as Infiniti (paint, transmission). You will not find a perfect brand.

I wish you luck with whatever brand and model you choose and may the enthuisiast community behind the vehicle become part of your life like I feel Acurazine is starting to become a part of mine.

SP
Old 03-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Mike

I’ve owned many cars over the years including BMWs, Volvos and several American made models. I’ve owned my TL for a year now and it has been the best choice I’ve ever made in a new car. I still love the power, the comfort, the stereo, the navigation unit and even the “almost” good handling (BMW has it beat in handling).

Yes, I have one rattle but would trade that any day for the lack of other problems that I’ve experienced in other new cars.

After a year I’m still very happy with the TL. I look forward to driving it every chance I get.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:45 AM
Make MyTL Great Again

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
gasnet,

As others have said the people on the board represent a small % of 3G TL owners. And number of people with problems/complaints on this board represents even a smaller %. I've only been driving my TL for about a week now. But so far no problems to report of. I the other day I thought my driver side front vents weren't working, then I realized there was a Mode button on my side as well...and that fixed my 'problem'. I'm very happy with this car so far. It's got great pedal response and power...and the fastest I've gone is 60 and that doesn't happen much since I'm still breaking in the car.

Have you test drove the car yet? When I did months ago, I knew I would be buying it as it was better then every other car I looked at.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Intermediate

I'm super happy with the car, it is is exhilarating to drive!

It is only about three weeks old and I got it an 1100 miles already.

I noticed the vibration only after reading it in the forums, but it not an issue at all.

Not even a minor issue, if it was for all the discussion I would have never checked and noticed it. It is not bothersome to me at all.

The car's performance and handling will blind you to any problems, especially ones so small.

I just drove to work, and there was no traffic, I did not want to get out of the car. It was like what a jukie would feel when they are going through withdrawal. I'm seating here at work waiting for the ride home. I'm taking the long way home today!!
Old 03-16-2005, 09:19 AM
iLL TL 4U2Try

For all you guys with rattles and noises.... turn the radio up louder... it works Guys... let these rattles and squeaks be the worse problem you have... Just enjoy the car and drive like it stolen... you'll have so much fun you won't hear anything
Old 03-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Racer

Yes there are some problems with TLs but remember the people on here that speak the most are the ones with the problems. Me included. I am having poroblems with mine but after researching and looking at a LOT of other cars, nothing even comes close to the TL for the money. Next time you look at a TL look in the back seat and trunk, most other competitors cars dont have much of either. Not to mention the list of standard equipment that comes on a TL where other cars out there have a comparable base price, once you option them out, they are in the high 30k to low 40k range. Or considerably more if you are looking at the lexus GS300(thats the little 6cyl). I am wanting to exchane my problem TL because I know I can not get anything close to it. By the way nothing else looks like the TL either.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:43 AM
iLL TL 4U2Try

Originally Posted by Red05TL
I'm super happy with the car, it is is exhilarating to drive!
I noticed the vibration only after reading it in the forums, but it not an issue at all.
Not even a minor issue, if it was for all the discussion I would have never checked and noticed it. It is not bothersome to me at all.
The car's performance and handling will blind you to any problems, especially ones so small.
I just drove to work, and there was no traffic, I did not want to get out of the car. It was like what a jukie would feel when they are going through withdrawal. I'm seating here at work waiting for the ride home. I'm taking the long way home today!!

That's what I mean! Red05TL you're the man! that's how I feel... I make excuses so I can just drive....
Old 03-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Banned

Keep in mind that people love to gripe a lot more than they love to complement.

I think the vast majority of the folks here love their TLs, even with the little glitches they gripe about. (I have experienced none of them). I found the TL to be an outstanding value for the money when we bought it last year and I still hold that view.

Most everyone who looks at it and rides in it can't believe it was $35K out the door. And with 30 mph on the highway!! Plus Honda's outstanding reliability! Geeze!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:07 AM
It's never enough!

I have had mine for four months and no rattles. This is my second TL (other was a 99), and it is by far the best near-lux option out there. A Lexus may be quieter, but you will pay more for a smaller car.

Yes $35K is a lot for a car, but it is not near the top in today's market. I'd say it is just above middle of the road. A basic daily driver now costs $15-20K.

If you want total silence, buy a Maybach. If you want a pretty quite ride, fun, speed, great tech, value, quality, blasting sound system, etc.....get the TL. I have recommended it to many, and I will for some time to come.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Intermediate

05 TL 5AT Navi with Michelins

I just got a brand new 05 TL fresh off the truck (last 5 of VIN > 30000). Not one problem at all. I think they fixed everything. So my advice: Get the TL.

--Jason
Old 03-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Instructor

Don't be afraid to buy, remeber you will have a warranty for quite some time so a least big problems will/should be handled, even if they can't locate every rattle.

BTW my old boss had a new Lexus LS430 with every option that cost him $75k. There was a rattle in the headliner they couldn't fix. Drove him nuts for over a year.

As many have said, cars are not perfect. Every car, even Lexus, can have issues.

One thing on the GS: the materials are likely to be far better (leather, plastic, etc) than Acura. It's natural, given the cost differnce. If you are going to keep the car long term you will almost certainly get better wear on the seats and other areas on Lexus than the Acura.

Only you can decide if the big price difference is worth it. Personally, I think the Acura is more fun to drive than the GS (old gen, have not driven the 06), but the luxury is not equal.

It's the time-honored question: What do you want in your next car, and how much do you want to spend?
Old 03-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by VelfarreClubber
No such thing as a perfect car buddy, each and every car has its own pro/con. the TL's are VERY minor, any rattling in the car a freakn monkey can fix it w/ a wrench.

I'll talk about Mercedes since "most" people praise that car. New mbs have way too many small problems w/ electronics and engine related issue. just recently the new gen. e class was recalled for some major safety issue. my mom's 2001 ML 320 just got back from the shop w/ 2 busted cat. converters, along w/ the many times the side mirrors go bad out of allignment. so i ask service person how much would this cost if there was no warrenty? $3,000 for the cats Then i ask about the lemon law because of the mirrors since it breaks down so many damn times, but he tell's me it only applies to saftey issues. ?? The ML series is built in the US:
You'll never hear Mercedes praise from me. My 99 ML320 is Alabama built trash. My wife drives it now and since she works from home it mainly sits in the garage, where it cannot break down. It has had more problems than I even knew a car could have. Dash lights, blower motors, 3 sunroofs, 2 broken sunroof rails, new differential, water pump, warped rotors (gotta love $1000 brake jobs. Other than that it's a great car. The only cars I will now ever buy are Japanese models. Even though many are made in America the quality is far superior to the true American brands.
Tell your Mom I said good luck. She'll need it if she hangs on to it.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:50 AM
6th Gear

Do NOT buy it. You will be sorry and miserable and end up trading out of it. Give Acura another 1year or so to work out the "bugs" with the TL.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:10 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,130 Likes on 2,566 Posts
I was in the same situation about a year ago, I was ready to buy a 04 and was concerned about some build quality issues I'd heard about. I posted a similar message thread last fall asking about the 05's, and after ALOT of thought went ahead with purchasing an 05 model. I've only had mine for a month and 1.3K miles but so far everything is fine and am very happy with driving it.

As many other messages in this thread have indicated there is no such thing as a perfect car but I'd also expect no rattles/creaks/vibrations in a vehicle in this class. I've been a fairly loyal Honda/Acura owner for 20 years and have had some quality concerns here and there over the years but always felt they try to do the right thing in the end from trying to keep the customer satisfied.

One customer satisfaction area where I think they have fallen short has been the automatic transmission fiasco of the 2nd gen TL (which affected Odyssey/Accord/Pilots also).
Old 03-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Once more into the breach

Originally Posted by FrenchCreole
Do NOT buy it. You will be sorry and miserable and end up trading out of it. Give Acura another 1year or so to work out the "bugs" with the TL.
Come on French......"sorry and miserable", are you a Lexus salesman?
Old 03-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Had my TL for almost a year, and I love it. The only problem I have had is the heat shield comes loose and vibrates when you hit around 2,000 rpm...taking it back for the 2nd time tomorrow to have it fixed. Of course, I only hear it when the windows are down and the CD is between songs, so it doesn't bother me too often. But the car...you won't regret it.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:28 AM
6th Gear

Peacefrog,

This was my first "Japanese" car...and had high hopes as I do have alot of Honda products. I am not a salesman for Lexus or any other manufacturer. Although I have fixed my 1004 TL by trading out of it for a 05 BMW 330i. Now that is a great car.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
*SIGH*.....

I've had mine for almost 18 months and just under 28k miles. No big problems. Click on "1 year review" in my signature below for one guy's experience with an early build TL.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Instructor

Amen !!

Originally Posted by iLL TL
That's what I mean! Red05TL you're the man! that's how I feel... I make excuses so I can just drive....
I agree totallly. Have been a 2004 TL owner since Oct. 04, and we are finally going to get her on her first road trip. Toronto, Ontario, Canada to Gatlinburg
Tennessee. (Bridge Tournament....) Have to stretch its legs... (not a high miler this car.... ) but I am gonna keep my butt glued behind that steering wheel for as long as I can. Nothing beats cruising in this car with a DVD-A in the system and a long stretch of road with no one in front of you. Just had the first A1 service done.. (like I said ... not a high miler) and was blown away by the service. Rotated the winter shoes, lubed the door hinges (not that they needed it) and hand washed the car...and yes I checked that they were using 100 % cotton wash cloths. It will be going in before we leave for tire change and detailing.
Can't wait to hit those glorious West Virginian roads around Beckley. I'll be that old Canuck with the ear to ear grin should you happen to see me in a few weeks time.

TL42 - Gord

Quick Reply: Afraid To Buy