3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The 3G Ramblings & General Discussion Thread (V)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,961 Likes on 14,481 Posts
it might have been!
she drives and audi q5 now though...
Old 02-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Oh, she went Audi as well.

Well damn.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Team Owner

Oh, she went Audi as well.

Well damn.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:09 PM

yeah, her ex has a tuned stage 2 A6...super fast car.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:09 PM

yeah, her ex has a tuned stage 2 A6...super fast car.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,667 Likes on 6,687 Posts
so many doubles...
Old 02-08-2018, 02:13 PM

sounds weird even saying that...
my ex wife's ex boyfriend...
Old 02-08-2018, 02:13 PM

sounds weird even saying that...
my ex wife's ex boyfriend...
Old 02-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Team Owner

I'm so confused. Her Ex as in the other dude. They are not together anymore.

Well the blows.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Team Owner

Yes, I needed clarification, but, you clarified for me.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Team Owner

Yes, I needed clarification, but, you clarified for me.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Fuck Acurazine
Old 02-08-2018, 03:04 PM

Fuck Acurazine
Old 02-08-2018, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by rockstar143
Maj,
The other day I'm merging onto the highway from US27...I had had a little fun but turned OFF competitive mode right before. I guess road damp but not enough to be obvious...
well, 3 lanes, ahead of me is an 18 wheeler, right of me another 18 wheeler and left lane open. This SRX comes up from behind me like he's gonna make me wait and pass on the left...
naw bro, this a V...fuck you...

punch it downshift to 4th abruptly and GOOOOOO...
yeah, fucking thing when sideways on me at over 1XX.

I'm on the phone with J and she says...uh, you just said "fuck that guy", then I heard an engine rev, then I heard you say "oh shit fuhhhh"...what happened, what did you do?!
I'm like, gimme a second and meet me at work with another set of underwear please.
With all the ninnies ON...and I had JUST turned them back on. Fuh...imagine with TC offfffff...
Hell yeah brah..
I've gotten her sideways on an overtake like that on a few occasions too (ninnies on)
Like turn, power, swing, oh shit kurt (glad I got two hands), wish I had underwear on
Get the fuck off the phone you prepubescent bitch!!!
Fuck yeah

Maj,
The other day I'm merging onto the highway from US27...I had had a little fun but turned OFF competitive mode right before. I guess road damp but not enough to be obvious...
well, 3 lanes, ahead of me is an 18 wheeler, right of me another 18 wheeler and left lane open. This SRX comes up from behind me like he's gonna make me wait and pass on the left...

I'm on the phone with J and she says...uh, you just said "fuck that guy", then I heard an engine rev, then I heard you say "oh shit fuhhhh"...what happened, what did you do?!
I'm like, gimme a second and meet me at work with another set of underwear please.
With all the ninnies ON...and I had JUST turned them back on. Fuh...imagine with TC offfffff...
Hell yeah brah..
I've gotten her sideways on an overtake like that on a few occasions too (ninnies on)
Like turn, power, swing, oh shit kurt (glad I got two hands), wish I had underwear on
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah
Old 02-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Azine Jabroni

Received 2,159 Likes on 1,387 Posts
Doubles are the best
Old 02-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Azine Jabroni

Doubles
Old 02-08-2018, 03:15 PM

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah America

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah
Old 02-08-2018, 03:15 PM

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah America
Old 02-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Azine Jabroni

FFS AZine

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah America

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah
Azine Jabroni

FFS AZine
Old 02-08-2018, 03:17 PM

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah America

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah America

Maj,

Hell yeah brah..
Fuck yeah America
Old 02-08-2018, 03:20 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Epic clusterfuck!
Azine Jabroni

FfS azine what the hell man?
Senior Moderator

what the fuck is happening
​​​​​​​ what the fuck is happening

​​​​​​​
Old 02-08-2018, 03:31 PM

Must be nice being in the top 10%

Old 02-08-2018, 03:31 PM

Old 02-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Azine Jabroni

I love this site sometimes
Old 02-08-2018, 03:36 PM

Looks like Brexit really worked out for the Brits
Old 02-08-2018, 04:00 PM

btw that chart isn't top 10%
It's avg tech salary wage
Mum, I'm making 150k / yr
You're still within one std deviation
Much shame, FFS Kurt
Old 02-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Drifting

Received 303 Likes on 243 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo

link to this chart?
Old 02-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Azine Jabroni

btw that chart isn't top 10%
It's avg tech salary wage
Mum, I'm making 150k / yr
You're still within one std deviation
Much shame, FFS Kurt
I don’t make $150k
Old 02-08-2018, 04:03 PM

Should have gotten that job Kurt
could have broken into the next σ
(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻
Old 02-08-2018, 04:03 PM

(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻
Old 02-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Azine Jabroni

(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻
got another interview, but I’m still unsure if I have a chance
Old 02-08-2018, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by UlsterBoy13
link to this chart?
It's in the fucking picture.. FFS Kurt AltarBoi
But I found it in this bullshit article

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tech-...130049739.html
Old 02-08-2018, 04:11 PM

So apparently Paris and London are half of US pay
Yet the Avg tech pay globally is higher than the US
Yeah that totally makes sense
Hired(dot)com

Old 02-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

what industry ya in Kurt?

Quick Reply: The 3G Ramblings & General Discussion Thread (V)