Limp mode 2019 A-Spec

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2020, 06:14 PM
Pro

Received 227 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by JB in AZ
The TSB is visible now.

WOW! "Possible" cause is humid air may condense in the intake tract and accumulate moisture during steady driving.. . Fix: Replace Intercooler, and update PGM FI software.

I have not experienced this issue, but it does say all VINs so I guess we all get to have it done.
The TSB doesn't say "safety recall", but it doesn't say "normal warranty applies", either. Most TSBs that are not recalls state "normal warranty applies" which means there is no warranty extension for that particular problem. A few TSBs that are not recalls do provide for a warranty extension such as the 10/unlimited warranty extension for 2016-2017 Accord LED DRLs, 8/80 extension for 2017 Ridgeline torque converter judder, and 10/150 extension for 2016 Pilot fuel injectors.

Replacement of the outlet pipe and hose suggests a physical design change to the intercooler.

Originally Posted by fiatlux
I wonder if there's a TSB for the 2.0T Accords as well, seeing as how Accord drivers have been having issues with this too.

Edit: Oh hey I did not realize zroger is a mod over there: https://www.driveaccord.net/threads/check-engine-light-cel-in-the-rain-went-into-limp-mode.502130/page-11#post-6809562
I volunteer far too much of my time moderating, administering, or contributing to several Honda forums since I'm more familiar with their products than any other brand.

Last edited by zroger73; 12-25-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-25-2020, 06:18 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Right! It became obvious when even casually analyzing the conditions that existed when those who reported this Limp Mode experience, that moisture played a part. (That was a very badly worded sentence!) I am somewhat surprised that it took Acura so long to figure it out and develop a fix, but on the other hand, we don't know the difference in the new intercooler. It had be be designed, and rigorously tested.
One thing I do find interesting is that last year, Honda announced a recall for all 1.5T Accords in China (they don't sell the 2.0T there) for a similar issue with the intercooler. I wonder if the designs they used have the same issue, and secondly why aren't the US 1.5T's seeing a TSB, let alone a recall.
Old 12-25-2020, 07:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 703 Likes on 545 Posts
Why this is not a recall? I guess it’s too expensive and lawyers figured out that they can avoid the recall. Just look at the number of hours to get it fixed and parts are expensive too.
I guess all the concerned people will need to make a story of MIL light and loss of power. It’s a safety issue, I don’t get it.
Old 12-25-2020, 07:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by zroger73
The TSB doesn't say "safety recall", but it doesn't say "normal warranty applies", either. Most TSBs that are not recalls state "normal warranty applies" which means there is no warranty extension for that particular problem. A few TSBs that are not recalls do provide for a warranty extension such as the 10/unlimited warranty extension for 2016-2017 Accord LED DRLs, 8/80 extension for 2017 Ridgeline torque converter judder, and 10/150 extension for 2016 Pilot fuel injectors.
Does it mean that this repair has no time/mileage limit?
Old 12-25-2020, 07:28 PM
Drifting

Received 803 Likes on 528 Posts
I seem to be stuck and can't read posts in this thread after #440

Posting this fixed it. Weird.
Old 12-25-2020, 07:31 PM
Suzuka Master

I have never experienced this either, but would certainly want to have them fix whatever so as to avoid it.
who wouldn’t want it fixed, especially when it can happen at the worst possible time (like passing someone on highway by accelerating quickly). I would not be surprised this becomes a recall, maybe these are just first steps for Acura. My next service I will certainly make a story that I had this issue happen, and since there are no codes to pull they won’t be able to tell if it did happen 😀
The following users liked this post:
JB in AZ (12-25-2020)
Old 12-25-2020, 07:35 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by russianDude
who wouldn’t want it fixed, especially when it can happen at the worst possible time (like passing someone on highway by accelerating quickly). I would not be surprised this becomes a recall, maybe these are just first steps for Acura. My next service I will certainly make a story that I had this issue happen, and since there are no codes to pull they won’t be able to tell if it did happen 😀
We don't get much rain here, or humidity....MAYBE we will get some rain next week.. 50% chance on Monday...YTD = 4.84"
Old 12-25-2020, 07:39 PM
Safety Car

Hopefully they take your word for it and don't make it you "prove" it. When I took my car in to have the front door seal replaced as part of a TSB, they said I needed to show them that it was making the clicking noise even though there's a TSB for it. Since it only happens when it's wet, I told them they'd have to spray down the doors with a hose. Their response? They said they could do that, but if they can't reproduce the noise afterwards, they would have to charge me a $175 diagnostic fee. What a great first impression for Acura customer service...
Old 12-25-2020, 07:46 PM
Drifting

Hopefully they take your word for it and don't make it you "prove" it. When I took my car in to have the front door seal replaced as part of a TSB, they said I needed to show them that it was making the clicking noise even though there's a TSB for it. Since it only happens when it's wet, I told them they'd have to spray down the doors with a hose. Their response? They said they could do that, but if they can't reproduce the noise afterwards, they would have to charge me a $175 diagnostic fee. What a great first impression for Acura customer service...
My dealer has been hot and cold. I briefly mentioned a slight brake squeal, and they replaced all pads and front rotors.

I kinda doubt a dealer can decline applying this TSB if a customer mentions how scary/dangerous it is for the engine to cut power when accelerating to pass in the rain! No doubt this is different than a noise caused by a weather-strip. Not trying to minimize your experience.

Last edited by JB in AZ; 12-25-2020 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-25-2020, 08:26 PM
Instructor

Received 86 Likes on 60 Posts
Weirdhow I have the prl intercooler and it still has happened to me-until I replaced my spark plugs...curious to see results
Old 12-25-2020, 08:33 PM
Suzuka Master

They can’t make you “prove it”, this issue does not capture any codes for them to pull. I think the only reason it’s not a recall (not yet at least) is that they are trying to save money, and only do it if you complain.
it’s pretty invasive replacement, they need to remove front bumper, hope they don’t scratch it or break the plastic clips.
Old 12-25-2020, 08:46 PM
Safety Car

They can’t make you “prove it”, this issue does not capture any codes for them to pull. I think the only reason it’s not a recall (not yet at least) is that they are trying to save money, and only do it if you complain.
it’s pretty invasive replacement, they need to remove front bumper, hope they don’t scratch it or break the plastic clips.
Infotainment issues or suspension issues don't throw codes for them to pull either, yet it's not stopping them from telling people to prove it to them. I would not be surprised if some hardass dealerships say "take a video or we can't do anything".

Last edited by fiatlux; 12-25-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-25-2020, 08:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Infotainment issues don't throw codes or them to pull either, yet it's not stopping them from telling people to prove it to them. I would not be surprised if some hardass dealerships say "take a video or we can't do anything".
lol, that would be funny if they want video (while you are trying not to die on highway also make video for Acura). I quickly looked through this TSB, does not seem to have any steps to “confirm” the issue. For infotainment, when I had a blue screen, they took my word and applied TSB. Maybe depends on the dealer and how “flexible” Acura on paying these claims.
very interesting that this TSB does not say that normal warranty applies or that there is a time/mileage limit! I want to know more about it.
Old 12-26-2020, 07:18 AM
Suzuka Master

I checked 2021 TLX, and there is no such TSB, yet they have one for 2021 RDX. I thought they have exactly same setup and intercooler? Perhaps they are waiting for people to complain, 2021 has not been around for long.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 389 Likes on 271 Posts
lol, that would be funny if they want video (while you are trying not to die on highway also make video for Acura). I quickly looked through this TSB, does not seem to have any steps to “confirm” the issue. For infotainment, when I had a blue screen, they took my word and applied TSB. Maybe depends on the dealer and how “flexible” Acura on paying these claims.
very interesting that this TSB does not say that normal warranty applies or that there is a time/mileage limit! I want to know more about it.
I think the key is to insist this is a safety issue and the TSB will be done. The service advisor is the most important person to approve the TSB, as far as I know.

IMHO this should be a recall. Would be interesting to see the differences of the old and new intercoolers. The ECU update is a twist for us who run KTuner/FlashPro....
Old 12-31-2020, 09:51 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lost of power on the highway

Originally Posted by EE4Life
See TSB 20-053 - MIL is Flashing with Loss of Power in the 2019, 2020, and 2021 TSB threads.
My vehicle has been lost of power on highway when I tried to pass someone. I brung to dealer, but they just clear check engine lights. I came back dealer yesterday and explain about service bulletin, but they don’t accept to replace intercooler.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:16 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Thiện Trần
My vehicle has been lost of power on highway when I tried to pass someone. I brung to dealer, but they just clear check engine lights. I came back dealer yesterday and explain about service bulletin, but they don’t accept to replace intercooler.

I wish I could say I’m surprised, but this type of treatment has been par for the course with many Acura dealerships. Some folks might have a dealership that steps up and acts like a real luxury dealership, but what I’ve experienced has largely been disappointing.

Your best bet might be to try another dealership, or “lie” and claim you experienced limp mode again. It’s not like codes have been getting logged, and you did legitimately experience this issue in the past with nothing done to address it, so I’d say the ends justify the means.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:52 AM
Suzuka Master

Maybe there is a chance this dealer is not full of crap, though it’s possible. He got CEL with engine misfire code, many people that experience classical “limp mode” never get any codes for dealer to pull. Maybe this is a totally different issue that has same symptom of power loss. According to his invoice it sounds like another TSB with software update might be on its way.

Anything that has “sudden power loss” should be a recall, it’s difficult to imagine how they can get away without it being a recall. I guess they have good lawyers.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Drifting

I think perhaps, the issue with this one is the write-up says "loss of power" It doesn't exactly sound the same as the limp mode others have experienced.

A bit different?
Old 01-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Suzuka Master

I think perhaps, the issue with this one is the write-up says "loss of power" It doesn't exactly sound the same as the limp mode others have experienced.

A bit different?

The CEL code said misfire, which could put car into limp mode also. This could be a different problem all together, which could be the reason they did not perform TSB. The usually like to address one issue at hand. Perhaps if he came without CEL and complained about loss of power, the TSB would be performed. note, TSB instructions do not mention anything about CEL codes, I suspect because there are usually none present.
JB in AZ (01-01-2021)
Old 01-01-2021, 10:44 AM
Drifting

The CEL code said misfire, which could put car into limp mode also. This could be a different problem all together, which could be the reason they did not perform TSB. The usually like to address one issue at hand. Perhaps if he came without CEL and complained about loss of power, the TSB would be performed. note, TSB instructions do not mention anything about CEL codes, I suspect because there are usually none present.
My point exactly.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:50 AM
Suzuka Master

My point exactly.

yeah, they wrote: “Acura is aware and software update is coming”. I think we will see another TSB for cylinder misfire in the near future, some form of ECU software update.

could they change his intercooler so the guy does not need to come again for “power loss” in humidity ? Absolutely! They’ll have him come in for each problem 🙁

Last edited by russianDude; 01-01-2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Drifting

yeah, they wrote: “Acura is aware and software update is coming”. I think we will see another TSB for cylinder misfire in the near future, some form of ECU software update.

could they change his intercooler so the guy does not need to come again for “power loss” in humidity ? Absolutely! They’ll have him come in for each problem 🙁
Such variation is dealers is really a bad thing for public relations...and ultimately sales for the brand. Sigh
Old 01-01-2021, 01:14 PM
Suzuka Master

How do they get away of it not being a recall? Will it take for someone to die? It will look bad, because now they admitted that its a problem for which they have a solution.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:29 PM
Safety Car

How do they get away of it not being a recall? Will it take for someone to die? It will look bad, because now they admitted that its a problem for which they have a solution.
Plenty of people died or were maimed by the exploding airbags before the recalls took place, even though Honda was aware of this for years prior. If the cost of recalls cost more than the cost of settlements or lawsuits, then they tend to drag their feet. This is why I say I like Honda as an engineering company, but as a business they leave a lot to be desired.
MrmissmyTLX (01-01-2021)
Old 01-01-2021, 04:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Plenty of people died or were maimed by the exploding airbags before the recalls took place, even though Honda was aware of this for years prior. If the cost of recalls cost more than the cost of settlements or lawsuits, then they tend to drag their feet. This is why I say I like Honda as an engineering company, but as a business they leave a lot to be desired.
all manufactures play these games. For Takata airbags, it took a long time for both of my Lexus and Acura to come around and replace them under recall. No excuse for any company to put dollars on human life.
Old 01-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Safety Car

all manufactures play these games. For Takata airbags, it took a long time for both of my Lexus and Acura to come around and replace them under recall. No excuse for any company to put dollars on human life.
Maybe most, but not all. Volvo recently announced a 2.2M car recall dating back to cars from 2006 for a seat belt cable that might weaken prematurely, which might affect the seatbelt’s performance, even though there’s yet to be a single injury due to it.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...eatbelt-cable/

And that’s why this go around they got my money. Toyota is notorious for building cars to pass tests rather than for the real world, which is why they’re on my shit list. Honda/Acura used to be high on my list, but the last 5-6 years have seen them on a downward trend for me due to how they conduct their business.
romicva (01-02-2021)
Old 01-01-2021, 08:48 PM
Drifting

Maybe most, but not all. Volvo recently announced a 2.2M car recall dating back to cars from 2006 for a seat belt cable that might weaken prematurely, which might affect the seatbelt’s performance, even though there’s yet to be a single injury due to it.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...eatbelt-cable/

And that’s why this go around they got my money. Toyota is notorious for building cars to pass tests rather than for the real world, which is why they’re on my shit list. Honda/Acura used to be high on my list, but the last 5-6 years have seen them on a downward trend for me due to how they conduct their business.
I came close to buying a '19 XC60 T5 when I was shopping for the RDX. A few things turned me away. I will likely consider a Volvo again at my next purchase.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 389 Likes on 271 Posts
That observation is likely true. For ECU to log misfire code, the misfire has to be a bit more consistent I think. Can OP comment if the issue is somewhat reproducible under hard acceleration? Does OP use 91+ or 87 when the CEL popped up?

The issue could very well be fuel injection related if spark plugs/ignition system are all good. The best way is to datalog to see which system may be abnormal...
Old 01-05-2021, 09:00 AM
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I came close to buying a '19 XC60 T5 when I was shopping for the RDX. A few things turned me away. I will likely consider a Volvo again at my next purchase.
I have been lurking in this thread ever since test driving a 2020 RDX in the spring, unfortunately this is my first post. Been looking for a vehicle to replace our aging Camry. I also cross shopped the XC60 but the steering weight was extremely light and I didnt care for climate controls in a touchscreen configuration.

The RDX is the perfect balance between sport and utility. It also has physical controls, subjectively good looks. I had a pretty deal ready to go in May, 39.8k - trade + tax/title on a Tech AWD. I backed out though after seeing the limp mode complaints and have been monitoring this thread ever since. Want to pull the trigger once I know this problem has been resolved but also looking at Volvo again.

I am hoping the recent TSB I saw posted in the last few weeks corrects this but waiting for more data. Would be interested to know if 2021 production vehicles are using a new intercooler part# and/or programming.

Hoping owners that had a limp mode issue and this new TSB done can chime in. I saw a post a few months back about someone who had the Accord 1.5T intercooler installed but had the issue happen again. I didnt see the work order mention any ECU programming though so it sounds like the Accord intercooler alone is not a fix. Assume it is mechanical and programming together that would rectify this? I can deal with squealing brakes and/or rattles, but I had a vehicle that exhibited limp mode issues and not looking to go down that path again. I know the new RDX has been selling well, but I doubt I am alone in holding out due to this issue. Such a bummer as I am ready to get a deal inked and need a new car in the next few months.....
Old 01-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Racer

Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by RegularGuy123
I have been lurking in this thread ever since test driving a 2020 RDX in the spring, unfortunately this is my first post. Been looking for a vehicle to replace our aging Camry. I also cross shopped the XC60 but the steering weight was extremely light and I didnt care for climate controls in a touchscreen configuration.

The RDX is the perfect balance between sport and utility. It also has physical controls, subjectively good looks. I had a pretty deal ready to go in May, 39.8k - trade + tax/title on a Tech AWD. I backed out though after seeing the limp mode complaints and have been monitoring this thread ever since. Want to pull the trigger once I know this problem has been resolved but also looking at Volvo again.

I am hoping the recent TSB I saw posted in the last few weeks corrects this but waiting for more data. Would be interested to know if 2021 production vehicles are using a new intercooler part# and/or programming.

Hoping owners that had a limp mode issue and this new TSB done can chime in. I saw a post a few months back about someone who had the Accord 1.5T intercooler installed but had the issue happen again. I didnt see the work order mention any ECU programming though so it sounds like the Accord intercooler alone is not a fix. Assume it is mechanical and programming together that would rectify this? I can deal with squealing brakes and/or rattles, but I had a vehicle that exhibited limp mode issues and not looking to go down that path again. I know the new RDX has been selling well, but I doubt I am alone in holding out due to this issue. Such a bummer as I am ready to get a deal inked and need a new car in the next few months.....
I experienced limp mode 1 time, but it was over 2 years ago. I plan on having the TSB done, but there won’t be any way to see if that corrects the problem unless limp mode happens again, and given the 2 years since my experience, it’s hard to say how much time has to pass until it’s declared “fixed”.

that said, I’ve had my advance for 2-1/2 years and I still love this car. I do have an early build, and I’ve had a few other minor issues, such as infotainment bugs, a few rattles, battery failed already, and my horn died. But the infotainment bugs have been fixed for me in the updates, and my dealer has been great at correcting the other issues.
RegularGuy123 (01-05-2021)
Old 01-05-2021, 12:31 PM
4th Gear

Thanks for the reply DrWoo. Interesting that it happened 1 time and then nothing for 2 years. Wonder how many ppl had 1 instance and never reported it?

Based on what I have read and the MY's affected, its not an issue with a batch of parts but an issue with all vehicles and takes special circumstances to occur. I have pushed my purchase runway out a bit so hopefully there is more info in a few months.

I wish Acura would issue an official recall so we would know what they are doing is an actual fix and not more trial and error at the owners expense. Assume it all comes down to $'s though. Doubt there will be a recall if it affects all vehicles and no way of knowing if the fix they are doing works. I guess we will know if it doesn't work though..... Hope enough people get it done and can report back after X miles that no limp mode has occurred.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Safety Car

I know the new RDX has been selling well, but I doubt I am alone in holding out due to this issue.
You're definitely not the only one. My SIL was in the market for a luxury compact crossover, and she really liked the RDX design (and price), but I couldn't in good conscious recommend it without mentioning the unresolved the limp mode issue and infotainment woes. Those were dealbreakers for her, and she ended up in a GLC350e for not much more money after factoring in the tax credits and utility rebates.
RegularGuy123 (01-05-2021)
Old 01-05-2021, 03:11 PM
4th Gear

Its a shame really, such a well rounded vehicle otherwise. Hopefully more owners see this TSB, get it done, and report back over time, OR Acura releases an official recall. But I won't hold my breath for a recall. Appreciate everyone on this forum who has shared their experience/knowledge and feel for those that have experienced this with a new vehicle.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts
I know the new RDX has been selling well, but I doubt I am alone in holding out due to this issue.
You aren't alone. I'm a 2016 RDX owner that is looking to replace it some day. Probably already would have but with COVID 19, going to test drive cars is about the last thing I want to do.

I did test drive a 2019 A-Spec 2 years ago when I had my RDX in for a warranty battery replacement. Much improved in so many areas compared to my Gen 2. Great looking IMHO. The seats were wonderful. Sound system 1000% better than mine and overall so much nicer inside. But between the limp mode issues, infotainment issues and noise issues and general reliability ratings I'd have a hard time picking the RDX. Add to that the nearest dealer is 50 miles away makes it a really tough sell. Luckily, my 2016 is still running perfectly and the only time it was ever back to the dealer was to get the battery replaced at no charge.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Suzuka Master

2021 are included in the TSB . Perhaps later models of 2021 (after certain VIN# will include new parts). Normally TSBs make their way to the factory at some point to go in new cars..
The following 2 users liked this post by russianDude:
JB in AZ (01-05-2021), RegularGuy123 (01-06-2021)
Old 03-03-2021, 04:21 PM
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Chiming in on this old thread... my mom has a 2019 RDX that had the limp mode issue escalated to corporate, and they determined some part of the computer was the cause, not the intercooler or intake. She hasn't had the issue since the service that the corporate tech recommended.

Has Acura addressed this as of March 2021 or is this still an ongoing issue for some users? I can find out which part specifically they replaced.
Old 03-03-2021, 04:37 PM

Received 16,263 Likes on 11,973 Posts
Originally Posted by EasyLoveRDX
Chiming in on this old thread... my mom has a 2019 RDX that had the limp mode issue escalated to corporate, and they determined some part of the computer was the cause, not the intercooler or intake. She hasn't had the issue since the service that the corporate tech recommended.

Has Acura addressed this as of March 2021 or is this still an ongoing issue for some users? I can find out which part specifically they replaced.

Well, what was the service the corporate tech recommended??
what exactly was wrong with the computer???
markm929 (03-03-2021)
Old 03-03-2021, 05:46 PM
4th Gear

Yes, I would be interested in what was actually replaced, as most modern cars have multiple computers. And was it just a software update or did they actually replace a part? I know Acura now can do over the air updates, but believe that is just related to the infotainment and not mapping drivetrain components so assume one of the computers was replaced???

Ironically this thread came back today . I actually took an RDX for another test drive this afternoon. Once again, I come away liking the driving characteristics. Its just the reliability that I am worried about.

That said, I was over on the Audi forum digging around for Q5 problems, and they have reports of total engine loss while driving. Apparently there is an ECU located under the back seats and it is recessed in a contained area. If a drink is spilled or the sunroof leaks then liquid can pool up in the recessed location and cause total failure. The car doesnt even come back to life, it needs to be towed. There are only a handful of reports, but someone went as far to take pictures and it truly is a lapse in logic from an engineering standpoint.

I have a relatively good price negotiated for my trade and a RDX Tech SH-AWD. At the price I am getting I am thinking about throwing caution to the wind and pulling the trigger. Limp mode would be the only thing that could give me buyers remorse. Hoping Acura has actually found a fix. They have a dozen Tech trims on the lot in black/white/gunmetal, I'm just going to go with the newest VIN#.
The following 2 users liked this post by RegularGuy123:
amcobra (03-05-2021), JB in AZ (03-04-2021)
Old 03-04-2021, 07:36 AM
Drifting

Yes, I would be interested in what was actually replaced, as most modern cars have multiple computers. And was it just a software update or did they actually replace a part? I know Acura now can do over the air updates, but believe that is just related to the infotainment and not mapping drivetrain components so assume one of the computers was replaced???

Ironically this thread came back today . I actually took an RDX for another test drive this afternoon. Once again, I come away liking the driving characteristics. Its just the reliability that I am worried about.

That said, I was over on the Audi forum digging around for Q5 problems, and they have reports of total engine loss while driving. Apparently there is an ECU located under the back seats and it is recessed in a contained area. If a drink is spilled or the sunroof leaks then liquid can pool up in the recessed location and cause total failure. The car doesnt even come back to life, it needs to be towed. There are only a handful of reports, but someone went as far to take pictures and it truly is a lapse in logic from an engineering standpoint.

I have a relatively good price negotiated for my trade and a RDX Tech SH-AWD. At the price I am getting I am thinking about throwing caution to the wind and pulling the trigger. Limp mode would be the only thing that could give me buyers remorse. Hoping Acura has actually found a fix. They have a dozen Tech trims on the lot in black/white/gunmetal, I'm just going to go with the newest VIN#.
Go for it! The old saying is that you will read more about cars with problems on a car forum than cars without. There are many here who really like our RDXs. And many more who just drive and enjoy without ever posting to a forum. I have two years and 29,000 miles on mine. Only minor things that have all been addressed to my satisfaction by dealer. I do have an intermittent Android Auto connection issue, but I think it is now resolved by an update to my phones OS. BUT this is minor in the scheme of things.

Keep us posted, and we we welcome you to our group. Pictures are are appreciated!
amcobra (03-05-2021)

Quick Reply: Limp mode 2019 A-Spec