Anyone heard when update to D.1.1.2 is coming out?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Question Anyone heard when update to D.1.1.2 is coming out?

when the D.1.1.2 came out in the USA a few weeks ago & brought us all up to the same version some said another update was due middle of March. Anyone hear about a date it might be pushed out? my shop would not confirm a thing. since the last update my HUD as well as the in dash navigation display arrows are out of sync with the "correct" upcoming turns displayed in the main screen. I'm hoping the next update would correct this BIG issue many have mentioned as well. I've not done a factory reset as others mentioned for fear id have to spend hours redoing & adding everything I've done since piking the car up in late August.

Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
Racer

Received 166 Likes on 107 Posts
Originally Posted by Mark S Long Island
when the D.1.1.2 came out in the USA a few weeks ago & brought us all up to the same version some said another update was due middle of March. Anyone hear about a date it might be pushed out? my shop would not confirm a thing. since the last update my HUD as well as the in dash navigation display arrows are out of sync with the "correct" upcoming turns displayed in the main screen. I'm hoping the next update would correct this BIG issue many have mentioned as well. I've not done a factory reset as others mentioned for fear id have to spend hours redoing & adding everything I've done since piking the car up in late August.
Not a peep and I am getting tired of waiting for fixes when I have so much traveling to do in the coming months
Old 03-14-2019, 01:54 PM
Instructor

just back from Dealer on LI, NY. told me the update to the last update in Feb is planned to come out within the next 2 weeks. He did not know what issues would be addressed {corrected} or if they are enhancing anything new
The following users liked this post:
Meto (03-15-2019)
Old 04-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Instructor

Has anyone heard when the update to D.1.1.2 will come out in the USA? Many said March, but that came & went.

I’m hoping it resolved the HUD problem the last update skewed up in mid Feb. related to the turn icon arrow not being in sync with correct direction arrow within the color navigation display.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
We've had the D.1.1.2 in Canada for two months. Some report that it has resolved some issues but if you are using CarPlay or Serius, they appear to be at the heart of many reports. Make sure you phone is supported (Acura has a list of supported phones) and the software is up to date.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Drifting

Received 586 Likes on 432 Posts
I think the question is when the next update AFTER D.1.1.2 will come out. And I think we'll know when it arrives, and not a minute before.

I agree CarPlay is glitchier than the rest of the system.

( Is glitchier a real adjective? It just seems apropos. )