Trading in my Advance. I’m done!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Advanced

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts
Trading in my Advance. I’m done!

After 7 months of dealing with a car that does not work properly, I’m trading in my RDX. Although the car is mechanically sound, I believe I’m jaded with how bad the infotainment system is. I’m just sick of always having to adjust this and change that and re-plug that. I feel every time I get in my car I’m waiting to see what’s going to go wrong this time. I think the latest update helped with problems yet, they still have a long way to go.
I’m a very loyal customer at my local Acura dealer so as I was in for my 1st service the other day, I had the sales manager entertain me with some numbers on trading it in for a 19 MDX tech. I took a loaner home for the night so I can play with the system and check out the car. Needless to say, although dated, the system worked perfectly. I did many tests like playing iPod and navigation at the same time while having my son call and text me a few times. Siri was faster, screens returned to their original state and not one skip of music. Not to mention the hard smartphone and Nav buttons are priceless to switch screens. It was like visiting an old friend as I’ve had a lot of experience on old Acura infotainment systems.
I will miss my HUD and heated steering wheel but, I will love having a larger vehicle with a stable system. I will be keeping an eye out for the new 2020 Cadillac XT5 as if they model it after the XT4 I think it will be a great vehicle. In the meantime I’m looking forward to picking up my new MDX and getting back to enjoying my car. I do hope Acura rethinks the new lineup of vehicles coming out with the TTI as I believe they are going in the wrong direction. I thought is was the latest and greatest when I first got the RDX but, my attitude has changed after living with the car for 6 months. Even if the infotainment system worked flawlessly, I believe nothing beats a touchscreen at this point.
For those curious my dealer gave me $42k for my RDX advance and sold me the MDX tech for $46k. He also threw in free all-weather mats and a cargo tray to compensate me for the ones I bought for my RDX.
Lessons learned: never buy a first generation car and stick to what works even if it’s dated.
I guess I’ll be in the MDX forums from now on and hopefully only posting about what a joy my car is.
The following users liked this post:
Comfy (03-17-2019)
Old 03-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
This is an option I'm keeping open. The tried and true approach of buying something that has had all the bugs worked out. Most if not all the issues of the ZF9 transmission have been addressed plus the software updates on the 2019 models improved the shift complaints. There are a lot of redesigned models coming out for 2020 so unless you want the latest features then there should be some deals to be had on aging 2019 models.

Congrats on the MDX. I hope it serves you well. Enjoy the Android Auto.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by MrJames
This is an option I'm keeping open. The tried and true approach of buying something that has had all the bugs worked out. Most if not all the issues of the ZF9 transmission have been addressed plus the software updates on the 2019 models improved the shift complaints. There are a lot of redesigned models coming out for 2020 so unless you want the latest features then there should be some deals to be had on aging 2019 models.

Congrats on the MDX. I hope it serves you well. Enjoy the Android Auto.
I’m an iPhone user but the way CarPlay worked on the RDX, you were better off not using it.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Drifting

Received 1,026 Likes on 716 Posts
Carplay works fine for me, especially after the last update. I don't stress the system, though. I only use Waze/Google Maps and Amazon Music. I don't message, hunt around in Amazon Music for stuff, or use any of the other things in it. I don't use Siri either except for phone calls since she doesn't work with the programs I do use. With the ability to zoom the map, I am using the Nav when I am not expecting to have to thread through traffic. My focus has always been on the car itself, and I think it is a great car.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 324 Likes on 192 Posts
The 2020 MDX is about to be released, I would of waited for for better deals on the 2019 or getting the newest 2020
Old 03-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Madd Dog
Carplay works fine for me, especially after the last update. I don't stress the system, though. I only use Waze/Google Maps and Amazon Music. I don't message, hunt around in Amazon Music for stuff, or use any of the other things in it. I don't use Siri either except for phone calls since she doesn't work with the programs I do use. With the ability to zoom the map, I am using the Nav when I am not expecting to have to thread through traffic. My focus has always been on the car itself, and I think it is a great car.
After the last update I definitely think things improved. Unfortunately I think I’m so jaded from all the problems that even though I think the car runs great, I always have an unnerving feeling while traveling in my car. I miss that feeling of enjoying spending time in my vehicle. I certainly will miss a few things though. Especially the sound system when it wasn’t skipping. It will also be nice to zoom a map with a quick turn of a dial again.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Dereileak
The 2020 MDX is about to be released, I would of waited for for better deals on the 2019 or getting the newest 2020
I thought of that. It was a spur of the moment thing. Like I said, I was just in there for an oil change. And actually with the little bit of equity I had in the RDX and with no down payment, my monthly payment is actually going down. Plus I’ll miss a months payment. I would have to of waited until September or October to get a better deal. I don’t think I could have gone the whole summer with a car I’m not happy with.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 59 Posts
You can add a heated steering wheel to the MDX.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by skarface
You can add a heated steering wheel to the MDX.
Yes I know. For $500 though I’ll just buy a $10 pair of gloves
Old 03-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Catman70

Yes I know. For $500 though I’ll just buy a $10 pair of gloves
You traded in a 2019 for a 2019 and now you want to be frugal?! JK lol
Old 03-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 257 Likes on 177 Posts
Just curious, but why an MDX versus something in the same size class as the RDX?
Old 03-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 895 Likes on 683 Posts
Originally Posted by MI-RDX
Just curious, but why an MDX versus something in the same size class as the RDX?
As he put in his original post, he wasn't even intending to purchase anything but he kind of did it on a whim.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 257 Likes on 177 Posts
Originally Posted by RDX10
As he put in his original post, he wasn't even intending to purchase anything but he kind of did it on a whim.
I understand that, but he did take the MDX overnight to 'play' with so it wasn't exactly an instantaneous decision.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:28 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 497 Likes on 230 Posts
I think that D.1.0.7 really pissed people off. I mean, D.1.0.4 had problems, but they were livable for me anyway as we knew an update would come someday. That wait and build up for a software update festered and we got pretty excited when we heard one was available, and lo and behold, the D.1.0.7 actually made things horribly worse. The fact that an update we all waited for sucked really let air out of balloons.

I think many owners would have a different opinion of their trials and tribulations if they never gave us D.1.0.7

Good luck with your MDX.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by MI-RDX
I owned 2 MDXs in the past. Always liked the car. I was so jacked up that Acura was putting out something new with the RDX that I grabbed it. I never had one problem with any of the Acura’s I owned until I owned the 19 RDX
Old 03-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Drifting

Received 1,026 Likes on 716 Posts

After the last update I definitely think things improved. Unfortunately I think I’m so jaded from all the problems that even though I think the car runs great, I always have an unnerving feeling while traveling in my car. I miss that feeling of enjoying spending time in my vehicle. I certainly will miss a few things though. Especially the sound system when it wasn’t skipping. It will also be nice to zoom a map with a quick turn of a dial again.
When you walk up to your car with dread, change the car if you can. It isn’t worth the agita.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Bizarro CarPlay

I’m an iPhone user but the way CarPlay worked on the RDX, you were better off not using it.
CarPlay has been for me, the most consistent feature of my Advance infotainment system. It has been the most reliable audio, GPS, and hands free system.

My car came with 1.0.7, so Bluetooth Siri was not functional. XM and Navigation were always slow at boot up. It would also slow with quickly repeated inputs (steering wheel).

Once I updated to 1.2.2 and reset to factory mode and re-added my phone and presets: the infotainment has performed as advertised.

Right now, I’m traveling, and my best available rental was 2019 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury.

I MISS MY RDX.

Touchscreen system on the XT5 is slow, off target, laggy, overlayered, hard to see with a pano roof and messy with fingerprints.

Menus for the heating and cooling are mess, no way to drive and change the heat/cooling area controls. Only buttons are for temp, vent power, defrost(s).

Worse of all; the handling around the snowy Birckshire mountains is, in a word: shit.

The RDX Advance in Sport mode would KILL these roads. If I lived here, and knew these roads, I’d be finding reasons to carve these roads up in Sport+ mode, (S) transmission and some PHAT BEATS BUMPING THROUGH THEM HILLS!
Old 03-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Null and proud of it

Received 899 Likes on 789 Posts
Wow... You definitely got most of your money back! Good deal!

The J35 is sweet, I love the growl!
Old 03-11-2019, 02:34 PM

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
My last cars were years '05 (Acura), '08 (Toyota), '14 (Infiniti), '15 (Subaru) and now 2019. The infotainment systems were such garbage in all of those that it's not even a consideration for me when buying a vehicle anymore. I upgrade my phone every two years, and always expect my phone to be ahead of my car. So posts like this, where someone trades in an otherwise outstanding car solely due to infotainment problems, just seem petty.
Stew4HD (03-11-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 03:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by DarkNinja75
My last cars were years '05 (Acura), '08 (Toyota), '14 (Infiniti), '15 (Subaru) and now 2019. The infotainment systems were such garbage in all of those that it's not even a consideration for me when buying a vehicle anymore. I upgrade my phone every two years, and always expect my phone to be ahead of my car. So posts like this, where someone trades in an otherwise outstanding car solely due to infotainment problems, just seem petty.
When someone pays 50k and is promised a list of features of which many do not even work, what is petty about expecting everything to work properly? Furthermore some people really enjoy using some of these features and it would ruin my day too if my bluetooth or auxiliary jack...etc were only working half the time.
The following 2 users liked this post by RDX10:
Comfy (03-17-2019), HotRodW (03-11-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 305 Likes on 195 Posts
When someone pays 50k and is promised a list of features of which many do not even work, what is petty about expecting everything to work properly? Furthermore some people really enjoy using some of these features and it would ruin my day too if my bluetooth or auxiliary jack...etc were only working half the time.
+1. Some of us don't just commute to work and run local errands. Road warriors such as myself rely on navigation and entertainment functions when in unfamiliar areas or on long highway slogs. Other manufacturers do it well, why can't Acura? With Android Auto and Apple CarPlay readily available, it's almost like Acura had to work hard to not provide a satisfactory experience.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
Now there are several posts running on the same theme
Old 03-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 160 Posts
Originally Posted by HotRodW
+1. Some of us don't just commute to work and run local errands. Road warriors such as myself rely on navigation and entertainment functions when in unfamiliar areas or on long highway slogs. Other manufacturers do it well, why can't Acura? With Android Auto and Apple CarPlay readily available, it's almost like Acura had to work hard to not provide a satisfactory experience.
Exactly.....its not like it has not been done before. Just make CarPlay work well and most people will just use Google Maps and Waze.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,434 Likes on 1,882 Posts
In general, Japanese infotainment systems are garbage, as you've seen first hand. Try out one of the Kia/Hyundai units or one of the FCA's Uconnect units and get back to us about whether infotainment problems are trivial.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Drifting

Received 803 Likes on 528 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
In general, Japanese infotainment systems are garbage, as you've seen first hand. Try out one of the Kia/Hyundai units or one of the FCA's Uconnect units and get back to us about whether infotainment problems are trivial.
I can't think of a current Fiat or Chrysler product I would want to drive, day in, day out on a regular basis, and certainly wouldn't want to deal with their abysmal resale values in 3 to 5 years. While I agree infotainment systems should work effortlessly, it is not the only consideration when considering, acquiring, and enjoying a vehicle.

Last edited by JB in AZ; 03-11-2019 at 05:38 PM.
markm929 (03-11-2019)
Old 03-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,434 Likes on 1,882 Posts
Originally Posted by JB in AZ
I can't think of a current Fiat or Chrysler product I would want to drive, day in, day out on a regular basis, and certainly wouldn't want to deal with their abysmal resale values in 3 to 5 years. While I agree infotainment systems should work effortlessly, it is not the only consideration when considering, acquiring, and enjoying a vehicle.
Not even a Challenger or Charger? They’re actually quite well built and the regular HEMI engines are pretty bulletproof. Their forums don’t see anywhere close to the number of complaints as AZ because they’ve been building the same car on a decades old Mercedes platform for a long long time.

Reliability scores are also mostly overblown. Most modern cars aren’t going to leave you stranded. That said, my Subaru melted a fuel pump that did leave me stranded in year 4, my BMW ate a water pump at year 3, my Civic tore through motor mounts at year 3, my Sequoia blew through an alternator at year 5, and my little ol’ Fiat has been perfect for 5 years and counting. It’s been to the shop once for a TSB, while my TLX has been to the shop 3 times. Go figure.

Last edited by fiatlux; 03-11-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Drifting

Received 803 Likes on 528 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux

Not even a Challenger or Charger? They’re actually quite well built and the regular HEMI engines are pretty bulletproof. Their forums don’t see anywhere close to the number of complaints as AZ because they’ve been building the same car on a decades old Mercedes platform for a long long time.

Reliability scores are also mostly overblown. Most modern cars aren’t going to leave you stranded. That said, my Subaru melted a fuel pump that did leave me stranded in year 4, my BMW ate a water pump at year 3, my Civic tore through motor mounts at year 3, my Sequoia blew through an alternator at year 5, and my little ol’ Fiat has been perfect for 5 years and counting. It’s been to the shop once for a TSB, while my TLX has been to the shop 3 times. Go figure.
No, not even a Challenger or Charger. Disregarding the fact that they are both sedans, which I wont buy again, they are both too big and heavy, and just don't have the quality feel in the switchgear I've come to appreciate. And they guzzle fuel. I have driven both recently. Also drove a well equipped 300 for a week, and couldn't wait to get out of it. Dodge's crossover (Journey) is way outdated. Just my opinion.

I usually plan to keep cars about 3-4 years. I need all the resale help I can get. LOL. The value on my wife's 15 Escape has dropped way too far, so we decided to keep it another year or two, as it has been near perfect.

Last edited by JB in AZ; 03-11-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 432 Likes on 299 Posts
Smile Traded my '19 RDX A-Spec for a '19 MDX Adv.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but, it kinda is in some ways. I've owned tons of vehicles. Trade often, but, am slowing down. I owned 3 RDX Gen 2's. Loved them all. I did take my time when deciding to buy the new
RDX. But, after not too much time in "the saddle" I knew this was not for me. Yes, lots to like, but, it just didn't "feel right"....like the RDX's made me feel. Old school.....naw, not really. The new '19 MDX Advance made me
feel like I was "home again." Someone here mentioned something similar to that. I feel so totally comfortable in this new MDX Advance. And, yes, my first heated steering wheel. Wife loves it...I've used it a couple times....
mainly just to see what it was like. But, the MDX feels similar to my beloved RDX's....but, only better. Love the 3.5 V6's and always have. Had many in Honda's also. This MDX is quiet and when put in Comfort mode the
dampers adjust to road conditions. Plenty of power, comfy, the dual screen is all so familiar and works great. It just FEELS RIGHT for me....and my wife has come around too. She loved the RDX, but, she gets it all now.
The MDX is just better in many ways for us and has treated us great so far. The trans was re-programmed for '19 and has been great.

It's a hard thing to explain. You just know it when you "feel it." And for sure the RDX A-Spec rode terribly. Even my wife didn't like that part. Yes, tire pressure was correct, etc, etc. But, the A-Spec was built with a more taut
suspension etc. And, there was no Comfort mode to adjust the dampers like the Advance version has. Just overall it didn't fit the bill like I was hoping. And although that 2.0 turbo with that quick gear changing trans was
damn fun to "hot rod".....I just am not a big fan of turbo 4 cyl engines. This was my first. I once owned a turbo inline 6 cyl Supra and it was great. But, all the folks who griped and complained for whatever issue of what was
wrong with the 3.5 V6 made by Honda Motor Corp....well, again, I owned many of them. Smooth, strong, decent fuel mileage and just a pleasure to drive. Just because so many are putting 1.5 and 2.0 turbo 4 cyl engines in their
vehicles, doesn't mean that the 3.5 V6 is now "old school" and antiquated!! No way. Doesn't use oil plus the attributes I've already mentioned.

Did I lose money on the trade...of course....but, my Acura dealer has been my go to dealer for many years and I know the GM very well along with other staff members. I did get max money for my RDX. It had very low miles and I
took excellent care of it. Looked new...as it should have. He sold it within a week. And, I bought the MDX for just over $1k BELOW Invoice. Yes, I have the copy of the dealer's Invoice. So, I did pretty well considering.
Main thing is this. My wife and I are happy and that's what matters. And, I'd much rather take a long trip in this MDX than any version of the '19 RDX. No, I did not consider any other SUV. I've always wanted an MDX Adv.
I love the 2nd row Capt's seats with the full console and I put the 3rd row seat down flat giving me lots of cargo. Won't use the 3rd row...I doubt, ever.

Biggest complaint...and this is for other Acuras and some other manufacturers.....the dreaded...to me....push button trans system. But, I've always said...no car is perfect...so you weigh all the good points vs the bad.
The good points....for me...have always outweighed the bad in the Acuras I've owned...EXCEPT the short time ownership of the '19 RDX A-Spec.
I know....the 2020 MDX is coming out later in the Fall....and with "changes" for sure. I didn't want to wait that long...and I'm not sure to what extent they will go in changing the things that I like in the current one!
Comfy (03-17-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 04:42 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 147 Likes on 112 Posts
Don't forget if you didn't like the TTI in RDX, you probably don't want the 2020 MDX because all indication points to TTI for the refresh.

So no need to feel you are missing out by not waiting.

Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm almost there. After 7 months for me too and fed up with the infotainment system. Never seen such trash before and my first and last Acura.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:46 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
Not sure if this is the right thread, but, it kinda is in some ways. I've owned tons of vehicles. Trade often, but, am slowing down. I owned 3 RDX Gen 2's. Loved them all. I did take my time when deciding to buy the new
RDX. But, after not too much time in "the saddle" I knew this was not for me. Yes, lots to like, but, it just didn't "feel right"....like the RDX's made me feel. Old school.....naw, not really. The new '19 MDX Advance made me
feel like I was "home again." Someone here mentioned something similar to that. I feel so totally comfortable in this new MDX Advance. And, yes, my first heated steering wheel. Wife loves it...I've used it a couple times....
mainly just to see what it was like. But, the MDX feels similar to my beloved RDX's....but, only better. Love the 3.5 V6's and always have. Had many in Honda's also. This MDX is quiet and when put in Comfort mode the
dampers adjust to road conditions. Plenty of power, comfy, the dual screen is all so familiar and works great. It just FEELS RIGHT for me....and my wife has come around too. She loved the RDX, but, she gets it all now.
The MDX is just better in many ways for us and has treated us great so far. The trans was re-programmed for '19 and has been great.

It's a hard thing to explain. You just know it when you "feel it." And for sure the RDX A-Spec rode terribly. Even my wife didn't like that part. Yes, tire pressure was correct, etc, etc. But, the A-Spec was built with a more taut
suspension etc. And, there was no Comfort mode to adjust the dampers like the Advance version has. Just overall it didn't fit the bill like I was hoping. And although that 2.0 turbo with that quick gear changing trans was
damn fun to "hot rod".....I just am not a big fan of turbo 4 cyl engines. This was my first. I once owned a turbo inline 6 cyl Supra and it was great. But, all the folks who griped and complained for whatever issue of what was
wrong with the 3.5 V6 made by Honda Motor Corp....well, again, I owned many of them. Smooth, strong, decent fuel mileage and just a pleasure to drive. Just because so many are putting 1.5 and 2.0 turbo 4 cyl engines in their
vehicles, doesn't mean that the 3.5 V6 is now "old school" and antiquated!! No way. Doesn't use oil plus the attributes I've already mentioned.

Did I lose money on the trade...of course....but, my Acura dealer has been my go to dealer for many years and I know the GM very well along with other staff members. I did get max money for my RDX. It had very low miles and I
took excellent care of it. Looked new...as it should have. He sold it within a week. And, I bought the MDX for just over $1k BELOW Invoice. Yes, I have the copy of the dealer's Invoice. So, I did pretty well considering.
Main thing is this. My wife and I are happy and that's what matters. And, I'd much rather take a long trip in this MDX than any version of the '19 RDX. No, I did not consider any other SUV. I've always wanted an MDX Adv.
I love the 2nd row Capt's seats with the full console and I put the 3rd row seat down flat giving me lots of cargo. Won't use the 3rd row...I doubt, ever.

Biggest complaint...and this is for other Acuras and some other manufacturers.....the dreaded...to me....push button trans system. But, I've always said...no car is perfect...so you weigh all the good points vs the bad.
The good points....for me...have always outweighed the bad in the Acuras I've owned...EXCEPT the short time ownership of the '19 RDX A-Spec.
I know....the 2020 MDX is coming out later in the Fall....and with "changes" for sure. I didn't want to wait that long...and I'm not sure to what extent they will go in changing the things that I like in the current one!
Can you edit your post and reformat it so that one can read it?
Old 03-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by jon33
I'm almost there. After 7 months for me too and fed up with the infotainment system. Never seen such trash before and my first and last Acura.
Me too and I don't even care about taking a loss at this point after all the aggravation I've been through, but I can't decide what other vehicle to get.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Stay Out Of the Left Lane

Received 1,237 Likes on 1,024 Posts
Originally Posted by ceb

Old 03-12-2019, 10:55 AM
~HondaF1~

Received 110 Likes on 89 Posts
When in doubt, check out the MDX.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by ceb
lol Ceb was just thinking about you the other day, where have you been?!

Originally Posted by acuraada
Don't forget if you didn't like the TTI in RDX, you probably don't want the 2020 MDX because all indication points to TTI for the refresh.

So no need to feel you are missing out by not waiting.
I doubt the next generation MDX is coming out as a 2020 model. Most likely 2021 and it's going to be bonkers.

Originally Posted by R J Poseidon 6
When in doubt, check out the MDX.
Lol the MDX is ALWAYS the answer!
Old 03-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Advanced

First day observations: I love having a bigger car and a fast working infotainment. I will have to get used to the lesser sound system. It’s not bad but definitely not as good as the 19’ RDX. First thing I did was put in some addresses and “name” them. Never thought that would bring me joy. Well for now the RDX will be someone else’s headache or joy. I was actually happy this morning when I was on my way to the Acura dealer and received a call, when it was finished my music started skipping. Put a slight smile on my face that I was going to drop the car off forever.

Anyway, loving the gunmetal with ebony interior! Sales manager had to put his face in the pic
HotRodW (03-12-2019)
Old 03-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Stay Out Of the Left Lane

Received 1,237 Likes on 1,024 Posts

Just noticing the MA tags - can you share the dealer you use? Just curious
Old 03-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Null and proud of it

Received 899 Likes on 789 Posts
Beautiful! Love the wheels even though it's not an A-Spec!

Glad everything is good and everyone is happy!

If you don't mind me asking, how big of a loss did you take on the RDX? It seems like they gave ypu a lot for it on trade...
Old 03-12-2019, 03:44 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
lol Ceb was just thinking about you the other day, where have you been?!
Still loving my TSX wagon, but recently looking for an RDX - but I'm now contemplating an MDX given all these issues that don't seem to be getting resolved.

That post made my head hurt.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Midnight Mystery
Beautiful! Love the wheels even though it's not an A-Spec!

Glad everything is good and everyone is happy!

If you don't mind me asking, how big of a loss did you take on the RDX? It seems like they gave ypu a lot for it on trade...
I bought the RDX for 46k and sold it back to them for 42k. They knew I was unhappy with my RDX and didn’t want to lose my loyalty. Over the years I’ve probably bought 6 cars from them

Quick Reply: Trading in my Advance. I’m done!