2014 MDX is here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
By the way, is there anyone how it looks like "Front and rear parking sensors" in the advanced package? Is it just beeping, or is there more information in the panels?
Old 06-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Acura announced another 'Official On-Sale" date for the MDX. It's now set for June 20th! This is great news, but no word how many cars will reach dealers by that timeframe.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
Originally Posted by patmd
I'm in the market for this vehicle, but I'm not so enamored that I would pay much over invoice much less a premium price. I think the JX is very competitive with the MDX and they are offering substantial discounts. Once the new wears off, then I would hope I could pay a fair price if I like the MDX as much as I have my last two MDX's.
I own an Infiniti M and I would take the MDX in a flash over the JX. The JX resale will drop like a rock, the MDX has excellent reliability and resale value.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by printf
By the way, is there anyone how it looks like "Front and rear parking sensors" in the advanced package? Is it just beeping, or is there more information in the panels?

That is a very good question, I found this photo on a Canadian site , now I hope we will have the same here in US,

http://www.auto123.com/en/acura/mdx/...photos=p_2_n_i
The following users liked this post:
TinyRK (06-09-2013)
Old 06-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by alkus77
That is a very good question, I found this photo on a Canadian site , now I hope we will have the same here in US,

http://www.auto123.com/en/acura/mdx/...photos=p_2_n_i
Thanks for the information. This seems that 360-degree all round view camera, which is only available at the Canadian model. I believe the parking sensors are just beeping ones.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 2 Posts
I suspect it will be similar to the RLX, in which there is an audible beep as well as a visual que on the navigation/backup camera screen. There are indicators in each corner and the top and bottom of the screen that appear as you are approaching an object.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Acurafiend
I suspect it will be similar to the RLX, in which there is an audible beep as well as a visual que on the navigation/backup camera screen. There are indicators in each corner and the top and bottom of the screen that appear as you are approaching an object.
Uf! I hope so! I was starting to worry here! Does any one know about this??
Old 06-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 600 Likes on 379 Posts
Acura has put the 2014 MDX on www.acura.com
Old 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Had a chance to sit in and take measurements on a new 2014 MDX Advanced at Jackson Acura in Alpharetta, GA, this morning. (Wasn't available for driving, as an Acura exec was picking it up for the weekend.)

First off, I can definitely confirm that they have stripped away the DVD-Audio capability from the ELS sound system. I took in the old ELS Acura DVD-Audio test disc, and it simply said "check disc" and then spit it out. I WAS able to get it to play... sort of... in the built-in DVD player for the RES system; however, since Acura still cripples their display screen so that you can't read DVD menus or view the DVD from the front screen when the car is in park, I could not get it to fully access the disc (it could never find the two tracks that demonstrate the Doobie Brothers song in 2-channel stereo then in 5.1 channel DVD audio, for instance). This is a major setback as far as I'm concerned; advertising it as an ELS sound system is deceptive for those who might presume that it means it will still have the same capabilities as prior model years.

While the vehicle is about 1 1/2 inches narrower on the outside, according to measurements I've read, the interior is a full 3" narrower at its tightest point (the rear wheel wells). No longer can Acura brag that you can flat-load a 4' wide sheet of plywood in the vehicle--they've reduced that interior width to 45".

The rear seats to drop totally flat in the 2014 MDX, rather than sloping uphill as they do in the 2010 that I currently own. That's not a huge benefit as far as I'm concerned, however.

At this point, I'm not sure the 2014 will meet my needs. For business reasons, the cargo space is pretty important--and for personal preferences, the surround sound is a wonderful feature (I own hundreds of DVD-Audio and DTS surround audio discs, and hate losing the ability to play them.)
Old 06-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by cliffbig
Had a chance to sit in and take measurements on a new 2014 MDX Advanced at Jackson Acura in Alpharetta, GA, this morning. (Wasn't available for driving, as an Acura exec was picking it up for the weekend.)

First off, I can definitely confirm that they have stripped away the DVD-Audio capability from the ELS sound system. I took in the old ELS Acura DVD-Audio test disc, and it simply said "check disc" and then spit it out. I WAS able to get it to play... sort of... in the built-in DVD player for the RES system; however, since Acura still cripples their display screen so that you can't read DVD menus or view the DVD from the front screen when the car is in park, I could not get it to fully access the disc (it could never find the two tracks that demonstrate the Doobie Brothers song in 2-channel stereo then in 5.1 channel DVD audio, for instance). This is a major setback as far as I'm concerned; advertising it as an ELS sound system is deceptive for those who might presume that it means it will still have the same capabilities as prior model years.

While the vehicle is about 1 1/2 inches narrower on the outside, according to measurements I've read, the interior is a full 3" narrower at its tightest point (the rear wheel wells). No longer can Acura brag that you can flat-load a 4' wide sheet of plywood in the vehicle--they've reduced that interior width to 45".

The rear seats to drop totally flat in the 2014 MDX, rather than sloping uphill as they do in the 2010 that I currently own. That's not a huge benefit as far as I'm concerned, however.

At this point, I'm not sure the 2014 will meet my needs. For business reasons, the cargo space is pretty important--and for personal preferences, the surround sound is a wonderful feature (I own hundreds of DVD-Audio and DTS surround audio discs, and hate losing the ability to play them.)

I was checking Acura.com and DTS is still there (CD, MP3, WMA6 and DTS-compatible disc player) , DVD A is gone , I have it on my 07 MDX and in 6 years I bought only 1 DVD A disc , I tried several times to find more but I did not find anything interesting , I think DVD A is fading out.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:00 PM
I feel the need...

Received 515 Likes on 363 Posts
Originally Posted by alkus77
I tried several times to find more but I did not find anything interesting , I think DVD A is fading out.
MP3 killed the DVD A Audio star...
Old 06-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Advanced

Really need a deposit ??

Do I really need to put a deposit to get a car in July? Not sure the truth about the first wave of the inventories.

I'm in SF Bay, and there are 4 dealerships within 20 miles, and 6 dealerships in 35 miles. Are there really many people who line up for the purchase?

I'm going to stop by a dealership, and let you know what they're saying about the first inventories and possible demands.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
shenanigans

Received 65 Likes on 36 Posts
IMO you have plenty of dealers around you and you should be okay unless maybe you want something really specific.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off, I can definitely confirm that they have stripped away the DVD-Audio capability from the ELS sound system.
Wow, that SUCKS. It may sound silly, but that was the thing that's kept me loyal to Acura for the past 6 years. Every time I'd look at a car that was on par with (or even a bit better than) an Acura, it was the DVD-A 5.1 surround which always brought me back. I have hundreds of titles by my favorite bands (King Crimson, Talking Heads, Steely Dan, Porcupine Tree, to name a few), and it makes me sad to realize that once I'm done with my current TL, I'll never have that experience in the car again.

I may finally be leaving Acura after all...
Old 06-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Advanced

I went to an Acura dealership in SF/San Jose area. The staff showed 4-5 deposits. He also kindly showed the vehicles in transition. I ended up put $500 deposit for an AWD-Tech package that will be available in 1-2 weeks. Of course, this deposit is refundable. Obviously they don't do any discount (not surprising), but not sure whether I can do small discount on some accessory (I will install rear parking sensor).

Then, he will show a list of MDX that have been ordered. Manufacture dates are in 6/15-6/20 range, will be shipped in 3 weeks hereafter.

I am still considering Advanced package, but price is too steep. I will definitely look around whether there is any dealership who can discount (even $500 or so) for the advanced package. It's kind of sad they enforced to sale rear entertainment system with the advanced package.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
I know it weighs less but will it be more durable? In making it lighter did they make it more frail, less robust? Is it a 100k mile throwaway car or is it built to go 300-400k miles with regular maintenance? I've owned several Toyota Landcruisers and Lexus LX models. I'm not looking to take this MDX off road but I want quality and durability along with many miles of service and few problems. Any info on how these new ones are built? Don't really care about the tech stuff like IPhone compatibility.
Kyrra (06-10-2013)
Old 06-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by leefarber
Wow, that SUCKS... that was the thing that's kept me loyal to Acura for the past 6 years. Every time I'd look at a car that was on par with (or even a bit better than) an Acura, it was the DVD-A 5.1 surround which always brought me back. I have hundreds of titles by my favorite bands (King Crimson, Talking Heads, Steely Dan, Porcupine Tree, to name a few), and it makes me sad to realize that once I'm done with my current TL, I'll never have that experience in the car again.

I may finally be leaving Acura after all...
I'm the same way. I've been buying DVD-A discs ever since I bought my 2006 Acura RL with a DVD-A player, and have hundreds of them. I'm still buying the occasional new disc as it's released, too.

It wouldn't be QUITE as bad if Acura didnt' cripple front-screen DVD viewing as well. Even if your DVD-A has a DVD-V 5.1 soundtrack (and most do), you can't access it from the front when the car is in park. I don't want to be able to watch the disc while driving--I just want to see the darn menu while the car is in park so that I can properly set up the disc for audio playback!
Old 06-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Instructor

I'm the same way. I've been buying DVD-A discs ever since I bought my 2006 Acura RL with a DVD-A player, and have hundreds of them. I'm still buying the occasional new disc as it's released, too.

It wouldn't be QUITE as bad if Acura didnt' cripple front-screen DVD viewing as well. Even if your DVD-A has a DVD-V 5.1 soundtrack (and most do), you can't access it from the front when the car is in park. I don't want to be able to watch the disc while driving--I just want to see the darn menu while the car is in park so that I can properly set up the disc for audio playback!
This thread has become a tech nerd discussion. You guys really are not "car" guys your tech nerds!!! I recently read an article about the gen x or whatever they call you people? You are not into cars you would rather have an iPhone and Facebook then a vehicle. So funny reading this thread it makes it very clear what you younger guys value . Go buy a new iPhone and take public transportation and leave the vehicle discussion to the car guys.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:02 AM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Old 06-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Intermediate

I went to an Acura dealership in SF/San Jose area. The staff showed 4-5 deposits. He also kindly showed the vehicles in transition. I ended up put $500 deposit for an AWD-Tech package that will be available in 1-2 weeks. Of course, this deposit is refundable. Obviously they don't do any discount (not surprising), but not sure whether I can do small discount on some accessory (I will install rear parking sensor).

Then, he will show a list of MDX that have been ordered. Manufacture dates are in 6/15-6/20 range, will be shipped in 3 weeks hereafter.

I am still considering Advanced package, but price is too steep. I will definitely look around whether there is any dealership who can discount (even $500 or so) for the advanced package. It's kind of sad they enforced to sale rear entertainment system with the advanced package.
Thanks for sharing the info.

So you just pick the trim/colors then give the dealership $500 deposit, no credit check or signing any contract right? Also, did they give you the total price for your preorder? Thanks.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by AcuraHL91

So you just pick the trim/colors then give the dealership $500 deposit, no credit check or signing any contract right? Also, did they give you the total price for your preorder? Thanks.
I think it's safe to say that each dealership probably has their own system for deposits and claims. However, I don't believe its possible to take a non-refundable deposit.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by AcuraHL91

Right. It's not contract; a sort of booking/reservation without cancellation fee

Yes, I picked a specific trim/color (including VIN#) in the inventory list (they are the first batch, and still shipping). They also gave the total price. But, it is just MSRP () + TTL. I will try to ask some free option (such as rear parking sensor) though.

I need a car at least early July. That's why I made a deposit, but will contact other dealerships as well. I'm still considering JX35 (they have better interior features), but almost inclined to MDX 2014. (I'm not interested in MDX 2013 even with a deep discount.)

I believe this MDX will be also a big hit for Acura.
AcuraHL91 (06-10-2013)
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 AM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
Originally Posted by Pitbull11
This thread has become a tech nerd discussion. You guys really are not "car" guys your tech nerds!!! I recently read an article about the gen x or whatever they call you people? You are not into cars you would rather have an iPhone and Facebook then a vehicle. So funny reading this thread it makes it very clear what you younger guys value . Go buy a new iPhone and take public transportation and leave the vehicle discussion to the car guys.
i think you're looking at the gen Y group...gen X might have a mix of tech nerds...gen Y and the millenials have no clue about the nostalgic nuances of the past. what's a CD or a cassette or an LP...or better yet, an 8-track? they are too absorbed into their tech gadgets and gizmos. heaven forbid they not be connected to the internet or be able to text their friends. what i have to pick up a phone and actually talk to someone?/OT

the one person i know that had a deposit on a '14 AWD with tech...ended up not wanting to wait after he was told he would not get the car until july. so he opted for a '13 with tech. he said he was fine with that and happy with his purchase. he owned an 07 sport/RES before. he likes the new "upgrades" in the latter 2G MDXs. i think the grill has grown on him since it wasn't a deal breaker. there also wasn't really anything else out there that appealed to him. he briefly toyed with the idea of an RX hybrid...not sure what lured him back to an MDX. I foresee him picking up a 3G MDX at some point...just not sure when. he did get his deposit back BTW. he's one of those gen Xer's that is a car guy and likes his tech toys too.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Instructor

My dealer just called me offering a white color/parchment , Advance, instead of the forest mist metallic. it will arrive in 7 to 10 days.
I decided to stick with the forest mist, he told me will take another 30 days.....
Old 06-10-2013, 11:27 AM
In Search Of Sunrise....

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
I'll probably end up buying one regardless, but candidly speaking, I'm not impressed with the choice of color/leather options and the limited feature set out of the gate.

Very surprised to see that the heated steering wheel is a dealer installed option! At a 50K purchase price this should a standard!

They certainly left a lot of room for improvement with the mid-market refresh!
Old 06-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
printf said Obviously they don't do any discount (not surprising), but not sure whether I can do small discount on some accessory (I will install rear parking sensor).

I was looking on the Acura website over the weekend and see that the rear parking sensors are not included with the Tech model. It is once again an accessory with a price of around $526.00! That does not include dealer installation either! The sensors are $263.00 and an attachment kit is also needed at $263.00 according to the Acura 2014 prices shown on the website.

A HUGE FAILURE in my opinion by Acura of not installing these as standard on all of the MDX line and also of the outrageous accessory price of this item. I think in the past others have mentioned around $400.00 for dealer install!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Advanced

While I also hate some missing key features and pricey accessories, just wondering what you think about the advanced package. Is it worthy to buy?

The cost is $8000 comparing to the Tech package, which includes (and estimated prices from my thoughts):

(1) RES (rear entertainment system) with (ridiculous) dual 800x480 = 1600x480, and HDMI input (surprisingly, this isn't in Tech+RES package! Thanks! Acura!) ==> $2200
(2) Backup sensors both front and rear (8 sensors) ==> $526 * 2 + installation ==> $1200
(3) Chrome roof rail and remote start ==> $560 + $400 + installation ==> $1100
(4) Ventilated seats and a bit better leather ==> $1000
(5) Fancy advanced features (LKAS + AAC) ==> $2000
(6) Finally, auto-dimmed side mirrors ==> $500

Sum: $8000

If there was just the advanced package without RES, I'd definitely buy the advanced package.

What do you think about the adaptive cruise control with stop&go (which is an improvement from 2nd generation) and the ventilated seats? Are they really useful for a long trip? I was always hoping to have them while 10-hours of driving highway.

It's true that the price is still very competitive against German cars. For example, X5 has an option of adaptive cruise control with the price of $2500. But, it's kind of sad... Need more competition!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
The Advance trim also has the Enhanced NVH package. It's supposed to offer even more insulation from noise, vibration and harshness for a more quiet and comfortable ride. It's published in the specs in acuranews.com but not in acura.com.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Autofahrer

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
People,
please explain me what you need those backup parking sensors for, when you have the camera?
For the front I might understand it, but for the rear?

And if only Canada gets the 360Degree Cam View, it might have been a patent thing and you can code it somehow.
I know with BMW's that's the case.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Advanced

Also, the sound system in the Advance trim is the 12-speaker 546-watt ELS compared to the 10-speaker 501-watt ELS in the Technology package (without RES).
Old 06-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by OhioMDXer
Also, the sound system in the Advance trim is the 12-speaker 546-watt ELS compared to the 10-speaker 501-watt ELS in the Technology package (without RES).
Thanks!

http://acuranews.com/channels/acura-...a-mdx-features

Do you have any idea what exactly the "extended NVH package" has?

Many reviews praise the improved cabin noise and less vibration in MDX 2014. So, I thought that this noise improvement were equal to all trims.

I'm really wondering how much noise/vibration can be reduced in Adv package. I am gonna ask to my dealership whether they have any information on that.

Again, any experiences on adaptive cruise control?
Old 06-10-2013, 01:21 PM
In Search Of Sunrise....

I know the RES widescreen found in the advance package is designed to play 2 movies at once, but what happens when you play just 1? Does the picture stretch and fill up the entire screen, does it play in the center and you have 2 "black bars" on either side, or does it play on one of the 2 sides?

I know they put it in the center of the roof to accomodate 3rd row viewing, but lets be clear, while roomier, the 3rd row in the MDX is not like the 3rd row in the Odyssey. I still would have preferred 2 dual screens; 1 behind each headrest...

Also does this thing play blu-ray or is this standard DVD which is slowly being phased out?

Last edited by TiggaMan909; 06-10-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by TiggaMan909
I know the RES widescreen found in the advance package is designed to play 2 movies at once, but what happens when you play just 1? Does the picture stretch and fill up the entire screen, does it play in the center and you have 2 "black bars" on either side, or does it play on one of the 2 sides?

I know they put it in the center of the roof to accomodate 3rd row viewing, but lets be clear, while roomier, the 3rd row in the MDX is not like the 3rd row in the Odyssey. I still would have preferred 2 dual screens; 1 behind each headrest...

Also does this thing play blu-ray or is this standard DVD which is slowly being phased out?
I now can't find a picture for your question. I saw that one video is running in the middle of 1600x480 while the sides are black bars. And, I believe that running the same contents on the 2 sides should be no problem.

I don't think Acura supports Bluray.... They use 480-pixel video even in 2013 with 60K model. Don't expect such high tech stuff.

You know that Tech+RES package doesn't even have an HDMI input? It only has RCA. It's another big disappointment. With iPad, you need a bulk of converter for such ancient analog input. That means that Tech+RES package is effectively useless at all. I wonder no Acura executives use any iPad or Android tablets...
Old 06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Suzuka Master

What do you think about the adaptive cruise control with stop&go (which is an improvement from 2nd generation) and the ventilated seats?
This is a short clip from the RLX intro showing my first exposure to the Adaptive Cruise with Low Speed Follow. This should be amazing on longer trips and (generally) straight roads. It can lose the 'lock' on the car in front if going around turns.
RDXinNETX (06-10-2013)
Old 06-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Advanced

Thanks!

http://acuranews.com/channels/acura-...a-mdx-features

Do you have any idea what exactly the "extended NVH package" has?

Many reviews praise the improved cabin noise and less vibration in MDX 2014. So, I thought that this noise improvement were equal to all trims.

I'm really wondering how much noise/vibration can be reduced in Adv package. I am gonna ask to my dealership whether they have any information on that.

Again, any experiences on adaptive cruise control?
From Motor Trend review of the 2014 Acura MDX:

If you associate luxury with quietness, open your wallet for the $12,215 premium baked into the Advance Entertainment, which, in addition to a 546-watt 12-speaker audio system and a 16.2-inch ultra-wide rear-entertainment system with HDMI connectivity, adds heftier carpet, extra insulation, and thicker rear-quarter glass. The improved noise isolation between this top-tier example and lesser trims, which do boast acoustic windshield and front-door glass, is akin to wearing regular versus noise-cancelling headphones – a nice touch when enjoying a bestseller.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Intermediate

Right. It's not contract; a sort of booking/reservation without cancellation fee

Yes, I picked a specific trim/color (including VIN#) in the inventory list (they are the first batch, and still shipping). They also gave the total price. But, it is just MSRP () + TTL. I will try to ask some free option (such as rear parking sensor) though.

I need a car at least early July. That's why I made a deposit, but will contact other dealerships as well. I'm still considering JX35 (they have better interior features), but almost inclined to MDX 2014. (I'm not interested in MDX 2013 even with a deep discount.)

I believe this MDX will be also a big hit for Acura.
Thanks.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by TinyRK
People,
please explain me what you need those backup parking sensors for, when you have the camera?
For the front I might understand it, but for the rear?

And if only Canada gets the 360Degree Cam View, it might have been a patent thing and you can code it somehow.
I know with BMW's that's the case.
The sound sensors are an additional safety feature to be used in conjunction with the rear view camera. We know the picture isn't the best when it's dark or poorly lit outside, or when it's raining or snowing. The intensity of the beeps help you know how close you are to something or if something is in the way which you don't see on the camera.

My Ford Edge has the sensors along with the camera as do many other makes. I have backed out of a parking spot when I have been between two larger vehicles and really can't see to the sides. The sensors give a warning and indicate if something is within a car length or two on either side as I am backing up, even though the camera is only showing straight behind.

Many Chevrolet's, Ford's, and other non luxury vehicles have them as standard equipment. Acura is really out of date in my opinion by not including them, or at least making them a less expensive accessory in the neighborhood of $200.00 or so.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:05 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Colin those videos you posted of Adaptive Cruise Control... Just blew my mind. That looks soooo cool!!

Originally Posted by TLtrigirl
i think you're looking at the gen Y group...gen X might have a mix of tech nerds...gen Y and the millenials have no clue about the nostalgic nuances of the past. what's a CD or a cassette or an LP...or better yet, an 8-track? they are too absorbed into their tech gadgets and gizmos. heaven forbid they not be connected to the internet or be able to text their friends. what i have to pick up a phone and actually talk to someone?/OT

the one person i know that had a deposit on a '14 AWD with tech...ended up not wanting to wait after he was told he would not get the car until july. so he opted for a '13 with tech. he said he was fine with that and happy with his purchase. he owned an 07 sport/RES before. he likes the new "upgrades" in the latter 2G MDXs. i think the grill has grown on him since it wasn't a deal breaker. there also wasn't really anything else out there that appealed to him. he briefly toyed with the idea of an RX hybrid...not sure what lured him back to an MDX. I foresee him picking up a 3G MDX at some point...just not sure when. he did get his deposit back BTW. he's one of those gen Xer's that is a car guy and likes his tech toys too.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by OhioMDXer
The Advance trim also has the Enhanced NVH package. It's supposed to offer even more insulation from noise, vibration and harshness for a more quiet and comfortable ride. It's published in the specs in acuranews.com but not in acura.com.
This should be standard. Premium SUV??
Old 06-11-2013, 01:02 PM
In Search Of Sunrise....

I'm sure some of you may have seen this video already but worth sharing.

Here are a few others:

2014 MDX Super Handling All Wheel Drive

2014 MDX Blind Spot Information System

Last edited by TiggaMan909; 06-11-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Quick Reply: 2014 MDX is here!