what is the difference between a tsx and an accord ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what is the difference between a tsx and an accord ?

is there any difference between a 2nd gen tsx and an accord?
anything ?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
201HP vs 190HP (Ex model)
Dual pipe
Smaller
Memory seat
Power passenger seat
MID display
Steering wheel mount pedal shit
HID
More sporty looks
interior finish is better and nicer
Interior quiteness
Brand name (Acura vs Honda) (near luxury vs family)
more $$
Old 01-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
That depends on which verson of the Accord you're talking about. It's a completely different vehicle than the U.S. Accord and many of the differences are as highlighted above by "tsxuser". However compared to the European Accord, the TSX is the identical car save different grills and badging.

There is at least one market in the world that I know of where both the U.S. Accord and the Euro Accord/TSX are sold together - Australia. Interestingly enough, in that market, the U.S. Accord is considered a higher notch in the Honda model lineup.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Intermediate

Like the others are mentioning above the main difference in the car is size. The TSX is a little smalled then the Accord. Beyond that it depends on the trim level of the cars you are looking at.

I can tell you my experience:
I looked at the 4cyl Acura Tech vs. the Accord v6 ex-l w/ navi.

the price between the 2 was similar. In the accord i would be getting a 270hp v6 and a little more room inside. With the TSX i was getting better fule milage, HIDS, paddle shifters, more sporty feel, name, and better waranty.

Really depends on what your looking for.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
Accord built in Marysville, Ohio USA
TSX- built in Sayama, Saitama, Japan

TSX has available ELS 415watts 10 speakers sound system.

Accord- 5 speed manual transmission
TSX- 6 speed manual transmission

Accord- Rear stabilizer bar -13.0 mm
TSX- Rear stabilizer bar - 17.0 mm

Accord- 3 yrs/36,000 miles warranty
TSX- 4 yrs/50,000 miles warranty
Old 01-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Drifting

Received 166 Likes on 127 Posts
Accord is butt ugly and everyone has one
Old 01-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
awww I was looking for a punchline.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by tsxuser
201HP vs 190HP (Ex model)
Dual pipe
Smaller
Memory seat
Power passenger seat
MID display
Steering wheel mount pedal shit
HID
More sporty looks
interior finish is better and nicer
Interior quiteness
Brand name (Acura vs Honda) (near luxury vs family)
more $$
4 year warranty vs. 3 years
Roadside assistance
Service loaners vs. shuttle only (most places)
Premium fuel vs regular
Perforated leather vs. cloth (EX) or solid (EX-L)
6-speed manual vs 5-speed
Aluminum rear hubs (lower unsprung weight)
Better Navi w/Hard Drive vs. DVD based navi
Japan vs. US assembly
Old 01-06-2011, 01:04 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Craig-D
That depends on which verson of the Accord you're talking about. It's a completely different vehicle than the U.S. Accord and many of the differences are as highlighted above by "tsxuser". However compared to the European Accord, the TSX is the identical car save different grills and badging.

There is at least one market in the world that I know of where both the U.S. Accord and the Euro Accord/TSX are sold together - Australia. Interestingly enough, in that market, the U.S. Accord is considered a higher notch in the Honda model lineup.

but lets say it was the overseas spec accord though, biggest thing is that the TSX is the luxary version of said car with basically all the options checked off (minus navi, and tech package; but those are more just icing on the cake though, added benifits)
Old 01-06-2011, 02:12 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 482 Likes on 224 Posts
ELS system is a big one. Is that offered in Honda's in other countries where there are no Acura's?
Old 01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by oblio98
ELS system is a big one. Is that offered in Honda's in other countries where there are no Acura's?
The ELS system is not offered in the Euro Accord. They get the base system only, but unlike our base system it has a 6 cd changer.

Euro Accord has 3 trim levels, base, luxury, and luxury with navigation. The luxury trim is our base, and the luxury with nav is our tech. The luxury trim Euro Accord is actually a bit better equipped than the TSX. They get 18" wheels, headlight washers, front and rear parking sensors, and heated mirrors (can't recall if we have that or not). Why the TSX doesn't get all that and the Euro Accord does is beyond me.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

^Cost is the main issue.

Euro Accord in Australia and the UK as well as home market Japan are Right Hand Drive vehicles, I think it's a requirement (law) to have headlight washers. If you ever been to Japan or the UK, you know how tight things are over there, hence parking sensors and motorized folding mirrors.

Another interesting note, you cannot buy a 6MT Accord in Japan, only 5AT model. In Australia, 6MT is available on the Base and Luxury model but not on the Luxury Navigation model.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:17 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 09TSXTech
^Cost is the main issue.

Euro Accord in Australia and the UK as well as home market Japan are Right Hand Drive vehicles, I think it's a requirement (law) to have headlight washers. If you ever been to Japan or the UK, you know how tight things are over there, hence parking sensors and motorized folding mirrors.

Another interesting note, you cannot buy a 6MT Accord in Japan, only 5AT model. In Australia, 6MT is available on the Base and Luxury model but not on the Luxury Navigation model.
headlight washers are required especially in europe (and would not be a bad idea here either; since filthy housings damper the light output alot, let alone produce glare because it scatters the light output)

and parking sensors, i would not think would be required, because it is not really a safety system (it is, but i am thinking more about at highway speeds though)

and power folding mirrors, i think it is more of people are use to them, and actually have to use them over there, because of tighter parking lots and such (especially in older towns/parts of towns), where here we kinda got space to make big enough parking lot, and it is not worth manufactures to put them on most vehicles
Old 01-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Intermediate

just curious about the TSX i bought in Canada vs the accord in Europe, whether there is difference inside , rather than just looks. where did the car made, where did the parts come from.

i just bought my second TSX this week. it is a white 2010 premium, i will post some pictures once i got the car
Old 01-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Je t'aime...

The TSX is based off the European Accord. Its not just the badging and grille that is different. The European Accord is by far more upscale than the USDM Accord. The European Accord and TSX both offer different features. The European Accord is a Mid-Size like the USDM Accord. All Honda did was take the same parts and use it for the TSX, but they are both very different cars.

You're the guy that claims TSX uses the same parts (Buttons, knobs, and etc... from the European Accord). But then again, I found you were bias since you fail to say anything else like how the 370z center console has the same parts, buttons, knobs, and etc... as the G sedans. Same goes for the center console of the Camry to Lexus cars.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by fenlie123
just curious about the TSX i bought in Canada vs the accord in Europe, whether there is difference inside , rather than just looks. where did the car made, where did the parts come from.

i just bought my second TSX this week. it is a white 2010 premium, i will post some pictures once i got the car
There is no difference inside other than the Acura badges instead of Honda. If you have a tech model, then you have an ELS system that is not available in Euro Accord. Canada also has a TSX trim level that is the equivalent of the Euro Accord base model - cloth seats and no HID headlamps. You can't get a U.S. TSX decontented like that.

Originally Posted by HondaOnWORKS
The TSX is based off the European Accord. Its not just the badging and grille that is different. The European Accord is by far more upscale than the USDM Accord. The European Accord and TSX both offer different features. The European Accord is a Mid-Size like the USDM Accord. All Honda did was take the same parts and use it for the TSX, but they are both very different cars.
There are no differences between the Euro Accord and TSX other than grill, badging, and the minor equipment differences I mentioned in above posts. If you believe there are other differences, then by all means post pictures showing us those differences.

According to EPA standards, the Euro Acord/TSX is classified as a compact car, not mid-sized . The U.S. Accord is full-sized. Interior passenger and luggage volume determines size classification. TSX/Euro Accord totals 107.1 cubic feet of interior volume, which falls in the compact class. Accord has 120.7, which is full-size.

http://www.autotropolis.com/wiki/ind...lassifications

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/byEPAclass.htm
Old 01-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Three Wheelin'

There is actually quite a bit of difference between North American TSX and the Honda Accord in Europe.

1) European model has three engine choices
a) 2.0L Petrol model (CU1)
b) 2.4L Petrol model (CU2)
c) 2.2L Diesel model (CU3)

2) Above mentioned headlight washers and front sensors and power folding mirrors, and available Advanced
Driver Assist System (ADAS) listed below.

3) Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Uses a camera mounted by the rear view mirror to sense line markings on the road. LKAS calculates the amount of steering torque required to help you keep the vehicle on track and is supported by an audible warning if you drift off course.

4) Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
automatically comes to your assistance. An audible and visual dashboard warning will alert you to any danger and your speed will be reduced to help avoid an impact.

5)Adaptive cruise control (ACC).
By using a radar device in the front grille, ACC automatically slows down the Accord if it senses the car in front is decelerating and will increase speed up to its pre-set cruise control limit if the way is clear. You can also manually adjust the pre-set speed and distance with steering wheel mounted controls.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:44 AM
Je t'aime...

There is no difference inside other than the Acura badges instead of Honda. If you have a tech model, then you have an ELS system that is not available in Euro Accord. Canada also has a TSX trim level that is the equivalent of the Euro Accord base model - cloth seats and no HID headlamps. You can't get a U.S. TSX decontented like that.

There are no differences between the Euro Accord and TSX other than grill, badging, and the minor equipment differences I mentioned in above posts. If you believe there are other differences, then by all means post pictures showing us those differences.

According to EPA standards, the Euro Acord/TSX is classified as a compact car, not mid-sized . The U.S. Accord is full-sized. Interior passenger and luggage volume determines size classification. TSX/Euro Accord totals 107.1 cubic feet of interior volume, which falls in the compact class. Accord has 120.7, which is full-size.

http://www.autotropolis.com/wiki/ind...lassifications

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/byEPAclass.htm

09TSXTech mentioned some of the features I was going to mention, and he also mentioned some I didn't know about, hahah.

That being said, I can tell by reading the list he gave the Euro Accord is more upscale compared to the USDM Accord. It makes the Euro Accord an upscale car, and I don't get what's your problem. You think the Acura TSX sucks, because its based off the Euro Accord. (Judging by your older posts from the other threads). You told me the Skyline GT is an upscale car, so when it rebadged into the Infiniti G its a good car. Well the Euro Accord is pretty upscale in case you didn't notice. I mean the Euro Accord has features that some entry level luxury cars don't offer or have. Means Euro Accord is pretty upscale for a vehicle.

Actually, I might wrong about the Accord being Mid-Size, because I never knew the Accord went that big. You are wrong about the European market. The Euro Accord is a mid-size sedan according to Wiki. And I know the TSX is a compact.

We aren't talking about the first gen, but I would like to bring it up also. The first gen also had different equipment. The first generation TSX (CL9) was based off the Euro R (CL7). The Euro R comes with LSD, Recaro racing seats, and electric folding mirrors from an Euro R commercial I saw before the release of the CU2 TSX.

Last edited by HondaOnWORKS; 01-07-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Keep in mind that it is a waste to compare vehicles in different markets. The cars are equiped differently and may be of different versions.

The current US Accord (4-door) is rated LARGE
The current US TSX is rated midsize
The current EU Accord is rated midsize

It is best to compare equipment in the same world area not across world areas as confusion then results. A US TSX is not the same as a Canada TSX and not the same as a EU TSX.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Pro

Received 140 Likes on 115 Posts
There is actually quite a bit of difference between North American TSX and the Honda Accord in Europe.

1) European model has three engine choices
a) 2.0L Petrol model (CU1)
b) 2.4L Petrol model (CU2)
c) 2.2L Diesel model (CU3)

2) Above mentioned headlight washers and front sensors and power folding mirrors, and available Advanced
Driver Assist System (ADAS) listed below.

3) Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Uses a camera mounted by the rear view mirror to sense line markings on the road. LKAS calculates the amount of steering torque required to help you keep the vehicle on track and is supported by an audible warning if you drift off course.

4) Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
automatically comes to your assistance. An audible and visual dashboard warning will alert you to any danger and your speed will be reduced to help avoid an impact.

5)Adaptive cruise control (ACC).
By using a radar device in the front grille, ACC automatically slows down the Accord if it senses the car in front is decelerating and will increase speed up to its pre-set cruise control limit if the way is clear. You can also manually adjust the pre-set speed and distance with steering wheel mounted controls.
Almost exactly
To 1) Who is interested in the Sports Wagon
a) 2.0L Petrol model (CU1) SportWagon (CW1)
b) 2.4L Petrol model (CU2) SportWagon (CW2)
c) 2.2L Diesel model (CU3) SportWagon (CW3)

There are on almost every Honda in Europe 3 trim levels Comfort = base
Elegance = middle class
Executive = luxury ( which I think is your TSX tech)
09TSXTech is the right name for you
Old 01-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by HondaOnWORKS
09TSXTech mentioned some of the features I was going to mention, and he also mentioned some I didn't know about, hahah.

That being said, I can tell by reading the list he gave the Euro Accord is more upscale compared to the USDM Accord. It makes the Euro Accord an upscale car, and I don't get what's your problem. You think the Acura TSX sucks, because its based off the Euro Accord. (Judging by your older posts from the other threads). You told me the Skyline GT is an upscale car, so when it rebadged into the Infiniti G its a good car. Well the Euro Accord is pretty upscale in case you didn't notice. I mean the Euro Accord has features that some entry level luxury cars don't offer or have. Means Euro Accord is pretty upscale for a vehicle.

Actually, I might wrong about the Accord being Mid-Size, because I never knew the Accord went that big. You are wrong about the European market. The Euro Accord is a mid-size sedan according to Wiki. And I know the TSX is a compact.

We aren't talking about the first gen, but I would like to bring it up also. The first gen also had different equipment. The first generation TSX (CL9) was based off the Euro R (CL7). The Euro R comes with LSD, Recaro racing seats, and electric folding mirrors from an Euro R commercial I saw before the release of the CU2 TSX.
I don't think the TSX sucks. I wouldn't own one if I did. The initial question of this thread was whether the TSX and Euro Accord are different in appearance. Other than the grill and badges, they are not. The equipment differences is another matter. I am well aware that the Euro Accord has 3 engine choices and a host of other gadgets the TSX does not. It also has bigger wheels in the 2 highest trim levels.

If you compare available equipment on each model, one might say the Euro Accord is even more upscale than the TSX because it offers equipment we have no hope of Acura adding to the TSX. Again, I never said Euro Accord wasn't upscale - I merely said it wasn't in the same league as BMWs, Mercedes, and Audis. Lastly, I never said TSX is not mid-sized in the Euro market. I said it's not mid-sized in the US. Perhaps the EPA classification I referenced should have tipped you off I was talking about U.S. size classifications.

Originally Posted by DJMcGee
Keep in mind that it is a waste to compare vehicles in different markets. The cars are equiped differently and may be of different versions.

The current US Accord (4-door) is rated LARGE
The current US TSX is rated midsize
The current EU Accord is rated midsize

It is best to compare equipment in the same world area not across world areas as confusion then results. A US TSX is not the same as a Canada TSX and not the same as a EU TSX.
Cars are categorized differently in different countries. Euro Accord may be mid-sized by European standards, but TSX is compact by U.S. standards as determined by the EPA.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
The initial question of this thread was whether the TSX and Euro Accord are different in appearance.
Actually the original question made no mention of looks or which Accord, just "what are the differences." Now we have the 'usual' running argument.....
Old 01-08-2011, 04:04 AM
Pro

Received 140 Likes on 115 Posts
Honda is not a Topseller in Europe, but they are quality even and price better then german cars. There are a lot of Reports from official sites like TÜV. we have to go to Tüv every 3 years with a new car then every 2 years. The car is checked from engineer people on security parts like breaks etc. and rust. If its to bad you dont get a licence for the car and have to repair it! The Japanese cars are better than german in the mid class. The Upperclass cars like BMW 5 or Big Mercedes and Porsche are not competitive to our Hondas or Acuras!
I will post a long distance testdrive (2years for 100 000 km) from a big car magazine in Germany who tested the Accord Sportswagon with the 2.2 Diesel and the test is one of the best cars they ever tested! Only breakpads at 60000km and a headlight lamp at 78000km where changed! All motor parts the clutch etc. is at 100000km like new and no rust on the car!
The test is only on paper til now and not on the web. Will post when its available, you have to translate it perhaps with google
Old 01-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Colin
Actually the original question made no mention of looks or which Accord, just "what are the differences." Now we have the 'usual' running argument.....
Technically you're correct, but he later followed up and narrowed down what he was looking for as you see below. So that's what I was referring to.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:50 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

Received 825 Likes on 636 Posts
ok guys lets not turn this into antoher tsx/accord fight
Old 01-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ed_423
ok guys lets not turn this into antoher tsx/accord fight
thanks for all your replys guys! i like the car so much. i hope i can get my car this week! this is my second tsx!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 113 Likes on 91 Posts
thanks for all your replys guys! i like the car so much. i hope i can get my car this week! this is my second tsx!
Good luck!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Advanced

The TSX (in the US) seems like it offers a firmer ride than the Accord.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Advanced

Has any one test driven the 2011 Accord Coupe EX-L V6? I looked at it online and I really like the exterior design, it does not look like typical Honda rather boring look, it looks more aggressive, also the specs are really nice. Maybe down the line something to look at, not now of course because their wouldn't be any difference in terms of monthly payments for me, but when I'm looking to sell my TSX, then I may go over and do a test drive.

On a side note the new 2012 Civic coupe concept design looked awesome as well.

Here are the links:

http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/b...700M&IColor=BK

http://automobiles.honda.com/future-cars/
Old 01-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by win2k8
Has any one test driven the 2011 Accord Coupe EX-L V6? I looked at it online and I really like the exterior design, it does not look like typical Honda rather boring look, it looks more aggressive, also the specs are really nice. Maybe down the line something to look at, not now of course because their wouldn't be any difference in terms of monthly payments for me, but when I'm looking to sell my TSX, then I may go over and do a test drive.

On a side note the new 2012 Civic coupe concept design looked awesome as well.

Here are the links:

http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/b...700M&IColor=BK

http://automobiles.honda.com/future-cars/
I had the 08 Accord Coupe which is the new gen before my 09 TSX and the drive is much better on the TSX. I can't begin to list the amount of problems I had with the Accord; so many that Honda gave me a $500 credit to keep me content as a Honda customer.

The Accord coupe is a North American car and the TSX is worldwide. Some say "made in Japan" should have better quality than "made in US". I will have to say that is true for this case.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Advanced

I imagine the 2011 would have ironed out some of the kinks of a first generation car, It's not like the 09 TSX was not without any kinks being it was in its first year as well.

The made in USA vs made in Japan is interesting though, I was not aware that the Accord coupe EX-L V6 was made in America, but I mean it still comes with a 3 year warranty like any other Honda car so even if their were drastic powertrain type stuff issues those could be covered under warranty.

I found out that the Accord has been made in America now for 25 years and I do not think the quality went down in those 25 years, I know several people who bought Accord's in the last 10 years and they had no problems was like a regular reliable and dependable Honda.

Last edited by win2k8; 01-11-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by win2k8
I imagine the 2011 would have ironed out some of the kinks of a first generation car, It's not like the 09 TSX was not without any kinks being it was in its first year as well.

The made in USA vs made in Japan is interesting though, I was not aware that the Accord coupe EX-L V6 was made in America, but I mean it still comes with a 3 year warranty like any other Honda car so even if their were drastic powertrain type stuff issues those could be covered under warranty.

I found out that the Accord has been made in America now for 25 years and I do not think the quality went down in those 25 years, I know several people who bought Accord's in the last 10 years and they had no problems was like a regular reliable and dependable Honda.
Wow where have you been...lol. I had 08 as well EX-L navi coupe. I loved it. The ride was just as firm as TSX but the sedan will be different. Why you ask? The Accord sedan is a full size car so its like riding in a plusher TL vs. the firm riding mid sized TSX. Now for the comparisons. If you compare the 2012 Accord to 08-11 Accord to current TSX. The Accord now gets slightly better quality leather with better stitching, rarranged audio/climate buttons, USB IPOD/Thumb drive reader, and other little things. What you wont get in the Accord that TSX gets is HIDs (can be added to Accord), Navigation gets vga screen w/ XM Traffic & Weather, firmer ride, 410watt ELS Dolby 5.1/DTS surround stereo and other smaller things.

Now you didn't mention which motor you wanted to compare so i'll touch on that a bit. The Accord 4 cylinder 190hp/162tq vs TSX 201hp/170tq (auto) 172tq (6spd) is almost a wash Accord auto 0-60 8.2sec/TSX 7.5sec (auto)/6.8sec (6spd) now here's where things get way different. The V6's are very different beasts. Both are 3.5 liters but that's where the similarities STOP... The Accord has i-vtec which should really use the old VTEC-E moniker because it only vtec in that it can shut down cylinders (6, 4, or 3) to save mpg's 271hp/260tq. The TSX has the true 3-lobe vtec engine frome 07-08 TL-S slightly detuned to 280hp/255tq(i think...lol). Bothe TSX's get paddle shifters. Accord v6 runs 0-60 in 7.0-7.5sec/TSX V6 run same sprint in 5.9sec. I felt like a car mag writing a review..lol. hope this helped you and anyone else. Ask me anything as i was an 8th gen accord owner. Both cars are GREAT though.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
I traded my 07 accord before I got the tsx and from experiance the tsx is just a better car in all aspects more power sportier luxiours etc...
Old 01-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Intermediate

My wife is on her 3rd Accord EX-L and I just bought my first TSX (after having a '05 TL and a '08 RL) and The TSX is a much nicer car, More power (both are 4 cyl), more features and I like the TSX interior much better. Ride wise the TSX has a stiffer suspension. You also can't beat the ELS sound system.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts
acura tsx is euro's stripped down honda accord.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 215 Likes on 169 Posts
I've never driven the new Accord but I was looking at Honda.com today and thinking "wtf this is my car!" because of so many shared interior elements:

That homelink photo is particularly disturbing.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Three Wheelin'

^ Don't feel bad, MrOtocinclus. They sell the North American Accord as Inspire in Japan http://www.honda.co.jp/INSPIRE/

In Australia, that's their Accord and the Euro Accord is our TSX. All one big happy Honda family. FYI, in down under, the Accord is position as a class higher than Euro Accord.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Banned

^ Don't feel bad, MrOtocinclus. They sell the North American Accord as Inspire in Japan http://www.honda.co.jp/INSPIRE/

In Australia, that's their Accord and the Euro Accord is our TSX. All one big happy Honda family. FYI, in down under, the Accord is position as a class higher than Euro Accord.
That's because there is NO Acura there.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

^That is correct.

What I was trying to point out is that in North America, the Acura TSX is positioned above the Honda Accord; whereas in Japan Honda Inspire with only 3.5L V6 (our Honda Accord) is positioned above the Honda Accord (our Acura TSX). Also in Japan, their Honda Inspire has technologies such as "CMBS", Adaptive Cruise Control, called IHCC and HDD navigation equipment included which is not the case for our North American Honda Accord.