NICE. Gotta love that WDP Tl-S.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Peach Tea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's not a 2000 looks good nonetheless
Old 10-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks, I have posted a thread in off topic with a lot more pics. I want to sell this and get the new gen,

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/fs-2000-3-2tl-351084/
Old 10-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That's one clean TL. Good luck selling it!
Old 10-31-2006, 02:38 PM
고고씽

clean & nice looking TL.

and it is 2000 tl with 02~03 tail light.
i like your TL, so sexy but not feeling type-s badge on type-p
Old 10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
Peach Tea

Originally Posted by wside09
clean & nice looking TL.

and it is 2000 tl with 02~03 tail light.
i like your TL, so sexy but not feeling type-s badge on type-p
dang I thought it was a type S b/c of the badge, I didn't see pics of the front. I honestly didn't think anyone would put a type S badge on a non-S Still looks good though.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Nice car! getting the type-s wheels allows you to get the type-s badge!
Old 10-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Chloe @ 17mo

Originally Posted by VoLLy_1llusioNz
Nice car! getting the type-s wheels allows you to get the type-s badge!
Old 10-31-2006, 06:31 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by AsianRage
x2
Old 10-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Just chillen..

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not a bad start, but yea the Type S badge gotta go!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Phrosttz0
x2
x3
Old 11-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by AsianRage
x3
Old 11-01-2006, 06:35 AM
B A N N E D

take that type s badge off asap
Old 11-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Cruisin'

No disrespect fellows, but it is my fucking car and I will do whatever pleases me. IF YOU THINK, I'll take the type-S badge down just because a few dumbasses said that in a message board, "well than YOU ARE a dumb ass". It is not going to happen.

And for those of you complemented and applauded my car, " thank you very much". I noticed that there are many nice, helpful and educated people in this message board; there are, equally, arrogant, ignorant, unenlightened whose brains are half baked, who think they could make me take something down which I had paid for and I like. Hell no. After all moronic comments such as “ take the badge down asap” is nothing but jealously.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Acura Vet

Wow! I think that the car looks great amustafa1. Don't hold back, though, tell them what you really mean!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by amustafa1
No disrespect fellows, but it is my fucking car and I will do whatever pleases me. IF YOU THINK, I'll take the type-S badge down just because a few dumbasses said that in a message board, "well than YOU ARE a dumb ass". It is not going to happen.

And for those of you complemented and applauded my car, " thank you very much". I noticed that there are many nice, helpful and educated people in this message board; there are, equally, arrogant, ignorant, unenlightened whose brains are half baked, who think they could make me take something down which I had paid for and I like. Hell no. After all moronic comments such as “ take the badge down asap” is nothing but jealously.

No disrespect to you, sir, but look at it this way. Take for instance a BMW 330ci coupe and toss an M3 badge on the back.. things like that just aren't looked highly upon. Now I'm not talking down to you nor am I claiming I "know it all", but due to the harsh nature of your response I felt like making you aware that it wasn't a personal attack on you or your car, just a simple point made by a couple of forum members (many of which have gathered a great amount of respect and knowledge through years of posting). It's just not something that is all that common, and when it comes up of course people are going to notice. The jealousy factor certainly doesn't come into play because anyone can buy a type-s badge and put it on their non-type s car, it's a simple thing anyone could do. Bottom line is no big deal though, take all of this with a grain of salt and enjoy the fact that you have a great looking car regardless. Good luck w/your sale!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Welcome to Olliewood

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Well I love the look- everythings nice..I do however think u wasted ure $ on ure Type-S badge, when u dont have the engine. Also, most aren't jealous because those that said that either own a Type-S or have a really nice 99-01. But anyways- likin the mods..whats next?
Old 11-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Peach Tea

Originally Posted by mblax32
No disrespect to you, sir, but look at it this way. Take for instance a BMW 330ci coupe and toss an M3 badge on the back.. things like that just aren't looked highly upon. Now I'm not talking down to you nor am I claiming I "know it all", but due to the harsh nature of your response I felt like making you aware that it wasn't a personal attack on you or your car, just a simple point made by a couple of forum members (many of which have gathered a great amount of respect and knowledge through years of posting). It's just not something that is all that common, and when it comes up of course people are going to notice. The jealousy factor certainly doesn't come into play because anyone can buy a type-s badge and put it on their non-type s car, it's a simple thing anyone could do. Bottom line is no big deal though, take all of this with a grain of salt and enjoy the fact that you have a great looking car regardless. Good luck w/your sale!
Couldn't have said it better.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Blazin with your Moms in

Now THATS whats up!!!!

Get Used To It!!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Intermediate

Alright, to clarify for my own well being (amustafa1 this is not a bash against you at all and I want you to know that before reading on) but some have written in this thread in support of this general principle of falsely "badging" a car, and saying that's alright.. and not just saying it's alright, but heavily supporting amustafa's original response along the lines of "you're a moron if you think.. etc. etc."

Is it mere principle here or did I miss something? Hell I'm the last guy in the world that would personally talk down about someone's choice on what they do for their car. As was said: "it's my f'n car and i'll do whatever pleases me", but what got me aggravated was the nature of the response. No one harshly or rudely suggested to 'un-badge' the car, and it was simply pointed out that a non type-s shouldn't typically sport the type-s badges. There's no "i'm better than you" principle here, it's just plain logic.

I guess what my rambling is trying to get at, is was the originally harsh response by amustafa necessary? and if so, were the avid supporting responses necessary as well? Seems to me that a forum is supposed to be a place where opinions of all angles are expressed, and the last thing needed harsh responses and attacks on other's opinions.

Hopefully this response doesn't start more people getting mad about a simple thing like the wrong lettering on a car, but I wanna say again to amustafa, it's a beautiful car and I love the WDP for sure! Keep up the good work and don't let things like this hit you so negatively! Good luck to you w/your sale!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:24 PM
O.G.

Come on guys, this is a PUBLIC forum. You will get positive AND negative responses. If you are not ready to take any constructive/negative criticism then don't post. Not every response is going to be positive. People are different and so are their tastes/styles.

BTW, I am also against that type-s badge on a regular TL. But it's your car and we are just trying to save you from unwanted ridicule from outside people. Remember, we are suppose to be an Acura family and we are suppose to look out for each other.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:22 PM
고고씽

Originally Posted by BlackShadow
Come on guys, this is a PUBLIC forum. You will get positive AND negative responses. If you are not ready to take any constructive/negative criticism then don't post. Not every response is going to be positive. People are different and so are their tastes/styles.

BTW, I am also against that type-s badge on a regular TL. But it's your car and we are just trying to save you from unwanted ridicule from outside people. Remember, we are suppose to be an Acura family and we are suppose to look out for each other.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:05 AM
TLingggggggg

Where is the love?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Peach Tea

Originally Posted by AcuraBuddy
Where is the love?
I hate that song almost as much as I hate the Black Eyed Pee heads.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:44 PM
New ride...Acura MDX 2013

thats nothing... I saw a Type-S badge on a 2001 Honda Odyssey yesterday and anybody that knows anything about cars knows that there is no such thing as a Type-S Odessey, the same rings true here, anybody that knows enough about the 2nd gen TL knows the Type-S was only available in 02 & 03, really no big deal just hte taste of the owner, now having said all of that, I disagree with putting a Type-S badge on a non Type-S but to each his own

btw nice clean ride GL with the sale
Old 11-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Acura Vet

Originally Posted by BlackShadow

Very well Said, Black Shadow. I posted pictures of my car and someone actually didn't like my rims! I couldn't sleep for a week! Seriously, there are a lot of people that will remark both negatively and positively to whatever you share. Some will be more respectful about it than others, but at the end of the day, remember that you still have an awesome ride that YOU can be proud of. You were proud enough to post it here for others to see, so don't lose sight of that.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:47 PM
they go wooooot wooooot

why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends