Young girls love the TLS (not sick)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002, 08:18 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Young girls love the TLS (not sick)

Some of you may remember a few months back I posted about how "old ladies love the TLS", well I guess I have a part two to this. I'll try to keep it relatively short.

This Friday I finally got my Zaino Kit and did the car on Saturday (alot of work but well worth it) I applied the Z1, after washing the car with Dawn, and then a coat of Z5. Sunday morning I go out with my girlfriend to buy groceries. Car looked good but had collected a good layer of pollen (this persuaded me to go out and buy a California Car duster since I don't have a garage and I hate this pollen crap!). Anyway, on the way home I let my girlfriend drive the car (I trust her after six years and I plan to marry her, not to mention I taught her how to drive - can be good or bad depending how you look at it). We reach a stop light and two 10-12 year girls walk by and say, "wow, nice car! I love the color as well." I said thanks and my girlfriend looks and me and laughs! She asks me if I am going to be the next R. Kelly (for those in the R&B/hip hop scene).

So now I realize that the old ladies as well as the young girls love the TLS...if only the ones in between loved it as well then I'd be in business (funny I say this after declaring that I plan to marry my girlfriend)! Anyway, I applied a coat of Z2 yesterday and wiped the car down this morning. Looks really good but think it might need another coat or two.

PS - Pianoman41, it was good seeing you at PAA as well. Woulda responded in the other thread but it got shut down. It was good seeing Copland007 and tmk40 also.
Old 06-10-2002, 08:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Young girls love the TLS (not sick)

Originally posted by ferizzo

PS - Pianoman41, it was good seeing you at PAA as well. Woulda responded in the other thread but it got shut down. It was good seeing Copland007 and tmk40 also.
Ya, it was like a MA meet all over again. Glad you got that thing washed--now you can park it with the rest of the ABPs and not have to hide it up the street....
Old 06-10-2002, 10:31 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Its true...but also with the TL-P. I let my sister (high school senior) take my car to school one day during finals week and she said when she pulled up a whole bunch of people where checking out the car. Then when she came out all o f her girl-friends wanted to go for a ride in it. Good thing I told her only her and my bro are allowed in it (i emphasized this quite a bit ).

I get a LOT of compliments all the time and ESPECIALLY since Zaino'ing my car on a regular basis
Old 06-10-2002, 10:37 AM
Retired MOD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

I get girls to do sexual favors if they want to drive my car. The TL is the best car I have ever owned.

I also got pull over twice by girls. Don't know if it was the car or just me
Old 06-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

Re: Young girls love the TLS (not sick)

We reach a stop light and two 10-12 year girls walk by and say, "wow, nice car! I love the color as well." I said thanks and my girlfriend looks and me and laughs! She asks me if I am going to be the next R.
LOL!!!
Old 06-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Burning Brakes

Thumbs up

Good post, Mr. Kelly! Naw, I've been getting the same reaction from young kids/teenagers in general.

Them: "Cool car Mr. Perkins!"
Me: "Thanks"

Them: "How much did it cost? You must be rich?!"
Me: "A lot... and Yes I am! Now where's your single Mom at?"

(OK I changed the last line a bit)

Later,

V.
Old 06-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Pro

Originally posted by Bitium
I get girls to do sexual favors if they want to drive my car. The TL is the best car I have ever owned.

It was definitely the car.
Old 06-10-2002, 11:24 AM
still a Masshole

Glad you guys enjoyed that one. For the rest of the day my girlfriend kept saying, "nice car" in a young girls voice!

Of course today she has the pleasure of driving my ABP baby, since she works next door to the dealer and it was oil change time! Can't wait to get her back (the car that is). She should be ready to rock!

"For all my young girls, molesta....."
"molesta, molesta"

That is the new remix of R. Kelly's "fiesta, fiesta"!

"I also got pull over twice by girls. Don't know if it was the car or just me "

Bitium, I think it you!
Old 06-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
...."I also got pull over twice by girls. Don't know if it was the car or just me "

Bitium, I think it you!
Old 06-10-2002, 02:42 PM
still a Masshole

Originally posted by thephantom

Maybe I am ....I have been thinking that Brad Pitt is hot lately!
Old 06-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Drifting

Maybe I am ....I have been thinking that Brad Pitt is hot lately!
Freddy! :flamer:
Old 06-10-2002, 02:49 PM
Retired MOD

I have a good one.

I'm at the stop light going east. My girlfriend was on the driver seat and friend in the back. BTW my girlfriend is wearing a boy hat.

2 girls in a corolla are stop at the light going north. The are yelling hey sexy, hot car...etc. I'm like OK. So light turns green I drive past the train tracks and turn left (south). I stop on the next light. Well the 2 girls wich btw were really cute, but young. made a U-turn and follow us thinking we were 3 guys in the car. They pull up next to us on my girlfriend's side and ask us if we were doing anything tonight when they realized they were talking to my girlfriend. The next thing I hear is ooopppss by the 2 girls. Why was my girlfriend in my car that day :wow:
Old 06-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Drifting

I have a good one.
...Why was my girlfriend in my car that day :wow:
Because you brought her along.
Old 06-11-2002, 12:42 AM
Retired MOD

Originally posted by thephantom

Because you brought her along.
not really....damn I didn't know that. but why??????
Old 06-11-2002, 02:55 AM
Banned

I am sure it must be your good looks.
Old 06-11-2002, 06:55 PM
Jax
Racer

Originally posted by ArN 2000 TL
Its true...but also with the TL-P. I let my sister (high school senior) take my car to school one day during finals week and she said when she pulled up a whole bunch of people where checking out the car. Then when she came out all o f her girl-friends wanted to go for a ride in it. Good thing I told her only her and my bro are allowed in it (i emphasized this quite a bit ).

I get a LOT of compliments all the time and ESPECIALLY since Zaino'ing my car on a regular basis
i bet i saw you a week ago i think, on horace harding heading onto the cross island/grand central area in bayside/douglaston.. love the rims with the drop ...
Old 06-12-2002, 03:15 AM
Burning Brakes

dont lend ur car to ur parents....they will do stupid things!

yeh, thats right. i lent the car to my mom, since i had to use her van to haul some stuff...i didnt think she would be irresponsible.

what a mistake! she didnt want to pick up one of my brothers from hs, so she gave the keys to my other brother, who is 17, and he drove my car!!!

he said ALL the hs girlies were (finally) cking him out and pointing when my other bro walked up and got into the car