Witnessed a 300zx smash his ride.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2001, 12:07 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When the car pulled in front of me and when I actually pulled to the next lane, I had already slowed down to about 100. I was surprised that the 300 was going sooo fast on a spare, but he was doing it though. And I did check the local news, but didn't find anything on that.
Old 02-05-2001, 06:15 PM
tea elle

You and the driver of the Z are both idiots. What the hell is wrong with you that you would drive that fast on a freeway where other people also drive? And then, you come on here to tell your story like your proud of it. As a member of society you're supposed to be ashamed for behaving that way, but clearly you don't know this. You both belong in jail, and you don't deserve a drivers license.

Oh yeah, one more thing...You are surprised that someone on the freeway eventually got in your way? Dude, are you really this stupid?

Old 02-05-2001, 06:38 PM
Instructor

It's jackasses like you two that makes me worry about my girlfriend and my family driving on the highway. It's not a racetrack and the TL isn't a ****in race car. Why would you be going that fast on a road with other traffic?

------------------

2000 TL-SILVER
YAKIMA ROOF RACKS
Old 02-05-2001, 07:12 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by tea elle:
You and the driver of the Z are both idiots. What the hell is wrong with you that you would drive that fast on a freeway where other people also drive? And then, you come on here to tell your story like your proud of it. As a member of society you're supposed to be ashamed for behaving that way, but clearly you don't know this. You both belong in jail, and you don't deserve a drivers license.

Oh yeah, one more thing...You are surprised that someone on the freeway eventually got in your way? Dude, are you really this stupid?

Oh screw you grandpa. There weren't alot of cars on the freeway. It was about 2 in tha morning. As a member of society why dont you shut your trap and go have your boyfriend screw you in the a$$.
Old 02-05-2001, 07:17 PM
Instructor

I'm 26 and I guess my maturity level is a little higher than yours. Also, I doubt you only drive like this a 2a.m. I hope you get pulled over and suffer the consequences for being such a fool.

------------------

2000 TL-SILVER
YAKIMA ROOF RACKS
Old 02-05-2001, 07:48 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by bigjoejack:
I'm 26 and I guess my maturity level is a little higher than yours. Also, I doubt you only drive like this a 2a.m. I hope you get pulled over and suffer the consequences for being such a fool.

Well thanks for the tip. Just to let you know I only drive fast when there is no traffic and that's mainly at night. Maybe your maturity level is higher. I'm only 22 and I'm gonna live my life how I want to.

Old 02-05-2001, 07:51 PM
tea elle

Originally posted by DAZZ758:

Oh screw you grandpa. There weren't alot of cars on the freeway. It was about 2 in tha morning. As a member of society why dont you shut your trap and go have your boyfriend screw you in the a$$.
Congratulations on helping to prove my point. You are a disgraceful human being. If you saw how beautiful my fiance is, you might realize what a loser you are for making yet another ignorant comment. You are such a fool.

Old 02-05-2001, 07:58 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Listen up guys, everybody is entitled to post their experiences or whatever. But instead of bashing people, just tell them not to do it anymore or just be really careful. I know this from experience because I posted on here with my racing incident at 143 mph with a new Volvo S40. Some members were impressed while some were mad as hell for racing at that insane speed.

Everybody knows that speed kills, so try not to do it anymore. Learn from it because you might not have another chance. You were lucky that nothing happened to you or anybody else.
Old 02-05-2001, 08:06 PM

well said blackshadow. Lately everyones been lil confrontational...maybe this goes along with the string of TL accidents

Old 02-05-2001, 08:06 PM
Instructor

Dazz, if there wasn't any traffic, then why did you almost hit an innocent motorist? Going fast is one thing, but going that fast is going to kill someone. Thats my point. I'm sure that most people on here drive fast, including myself, but driving that fast with other people on the road isn't very smart.

------------------

2000 TL-SILVER
YAKIMA ROOF RACKS
Old 02-05-2001, 08:14 PM
tea elle

You guys are right and Dazz is an idiot.

Old 02-05-2001, 08:18 PM
Safety Car

Can we lock this thread too? The sheriff is always around when you don't want him and never around when you do.
Old 02-05-2001, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Woop woop! Sheriff's here...what's going on? One more outburst or criticism and I'm lockin ya all up here!
Ed

------------------
Acura-TL.com - Forum Moderator

'99 TL Satin Silver/Ebony, Non/Nav, Comptech lowered, Comptech Air Filter Element, Inspire Tails, AEM Brake Pads all around, Comptech Axle Back Exhaust, "Guy Smiley" doll on the dash as my Co-driver...

Pics of my TL
Pics of my Miata! Wadya think?
Old 02-05-2001, 09:10 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by bigjoejack:
Dazz, if there wasn't any traffic, then why did you almost hit an innocent motorist? Going fast is one thing, but going that fast is going to kill someone. Thats my point. I'm sure that most people on here drive fast, including myself, but driving that fast with other people on the road isn't very smart.

To answer your question, I was in the far left lane, and a car enters the freeway and immediately shoots to the same lane as me.

And for everyone else's reply excluding the other jacka$$ that always have to have a negative comment. I appreciate how yall worded everything even if you had a neg. or positive comment.

And I don't care if you have a beautiful fiance or not. You don't even know me. My girl is probably ten times finer than yours. I'm only 22 and I probably make the same or even more money than you. So I guess that makes me an idiot,huh?

Old 02-05-2001, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Off to jail you all go!
Ed

------------------
Acura-TL.com - Forum Moderator

'99 TL Satin Silver/Ebony, Non/Nav, Comptech lowered, Comptech Air Filter Element, Inspire Tails, AEM Brake Pads all around, Comptech Axle Back Exhaust, "Guy Smiley" doll on the dash as my Co-driver...

Pics of my TL
Pics of my Miata! Wadya think?
Old 02-05-2001, 11:21 PM
Advanced

Post Witnessed a 300zx smash his ride.

It was Sat. night at around 1:45am. I was driving home on I-45 and pulling next to me was a blue 300zx. Dude thought he was bad a$$ with his car and was wanting a race. the thing was, one of his tires was a spare tire, but he was still a fast little fu$%. I was in the far left lane and he was behind me. I was doing about 135-140 and all of a sudden a slow a$$ car gets in my lane, so I had to suddenly swerve to the next lane trying to keep my car under control. I then looked in the rear view for the 300 and he tried doing the same thing, but it looked like his spare couldn't handle it, and he totally lost control and started spinning into a 360 and he nails the median and then spins into the middle of the freeway where he smacks into ongoing traffic. Dude, that was a crazy race. I never experienced anything like that before. I hope the guy is alright. Well, I just wanted to tell my experience from this weekend.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by DAZZ758 on February 05, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 02-05-2001, 11:26 PM
Pro

you sure you got the speeds right???
cause spares can barely handle 70mph, none the less "140" mph...
i don't think our TL's can "swirve" in such high freaken speeds...
i did 120 and same thing happened to me, where a stupid car can't notice when he gets in my lane that i'm going way too fast and not to get infront of me just cause there's enough space, and when i moved lanes i barely held on to the road...
no more hight speeds for me...
Old 02-05-2001, 11:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Damn, that sucks. But I have to say, that that guy is an idiot for trying to race with a spare tire. But hope he is OK.

------------------
'00 White Diamond Perl w/Nav
Wings West Spoiler
Comptech Exaust
Rear Comptech Sway bar
AEM CAI
Old 02-05-2001, 11:44 PM
Drifting

I think at that kinda speed with a spare tire smashing the car, the driver'd be dead...

------------------
2000 Red Hot TL w/o nav
Burlwood Trim and Shift Knob
Wood Trim Set
Gutter Guard Grill
Photos Of My RED HOT TL
I DON'T HAVE A LIFE
Old 02-05-2001, 11:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Lightbulb

Any words from the local news?