type s foo

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 12:23 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW!! to think some people on other forums say that we have meaningful topics here.
Old 01-26-2002, 02:45 AM
Suzuka Master

Everyone just lighten up...

Who wants to race?
Old 01-26-2002, 02:54 AM
Banned

allanc45:
"Some people say, "just my .02"
This was..., "just my life savings""

Ha ha ha...you don't want to see my life savings I have yet to be pissed off enough to type all that down (and I'd probably end up wearing through the keyboard)

daryl:
"Why dont you take some of your own advice, cowboy....By the way, you win the STFU award from me and its NOT hard to get."

Uhm...wow, thanks for the helpful post...and the cute picture of the baby that's been passed around the internet thousands of times...really emphasized your own original STFU award I don't have that cool baby picture...damn...

bdimc2001:
Point taken... I'll stop typing and go wax my car

Austin519
Old 01-26-2002, 09:41 AM
No, you are a dork.

Originally posted by Austin519
allanc45:
"Some people say, "just my .02"
This was..., "just my life savings""

Ha ha ha...you don't want to see my life savings I have yet to be pissed off enough to type all that down (and I'd probably end up wearing through the keyboard)

daryl:
"Why dont you take some of your own advice, cowboy....By the way, you win the STFU award from me and its NOT hard to get."

Uhm...wow, thanks for the helpful post...and the cute picture of the baby that's been passed around the internet thousands of times...really emphasized your own original STFU award I don't have that cool baby picture...damn...

Austin519

Great. Just what the world needs, another ass that likes to brag about how rich he is....That usually means that he/she is lacking somewhere else.......

I know you havent seen this one...I made it especially for you.
Old 01-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Advanced

LOL this is getting so fun !

Mods, please leave this one running :p
Old 01-26-2002, 03:29 PM
Advanced

Oh wait! I forgot, I have an story to tell!

So many people talk about the pros and cons of street racing, talking about their "kills" and racing stories all the time, I thought I would buck the trend and tell an ANTI-RACING STORY!!

Ok, so this morning, I'm driving on the 408 Expressway in Orlando, doing about 65-70mph (normal driving speed for that road). I'm not a really aggressive driver - though I like to keep moving up and stay in the clear, I do so without cutting off anyone or making anyone slow down or such sillyness.

Anyways, soon I notice some kid in some...shall we say... "heavily modified looking" (I believe the term is "riced-out", not sure, definately the street racing instigator) Eclipse moving up fairly quickly from about 1/4 behind, driving in the exact opposite style: cutting people off, riding people's tails, and numerous, quick, mostly useless lane changes.

So somehow, as it often seems to be, this guy ends up behind me, tailing me. Now normally, I just move out of these fools' way, not try to block them out or some other street vigilante stuff, I'd much rather have them just pass me and endanger someone else.

But in this case, because of the traffic situation, I couldn't move anywhere, forwards, sideways, and this guy definately wouldn't let me slow down lol

In any case, this lasts for about a good 30 seconds or so, and this kid is so BLANTANTLY displaying his displeasure with me and the rest the world. He's already on my ass, pulled out onto the left curb a lot so he can be sure that I could see at least half of the 14 or so lights of varying shapes and colors that he has mounted on this...."vehicle" of his.

So, inevitably, the guy on my right finally moves from the center lane to the right lane, giving ME a chance to move from the left to the center...but NOOOOOOOOOOO, you can guess what Speed Racer did behind me - ducked right into the middle lane, floored his engine and gave me a really nasty look as he went by...

Now here's the great part:

What this idgit never realized the entire time , was that the REASON we were not all moving along so fast, and the REASON the guy on my right hung in there and didn't slow or speed up, is because that 2 cars ahead of me was a FHP cruiser :p ....but not just ANY FHP cruiser...one of the NEW ones without the lights on top, rather the lights are at the top of the rear window on the outside (don't know if anybody else has new cop cars like these).

So the glorious moment had arrived....and I bet at least 15 cars were watching with a huge grin on their faces as this numbnut blew past the FHP officer: all 28 headlights, 40,000 watt stereo, and exhaust bigger than my water heater blaring away .

So of course, the cop barely lets this kid unwittingly pass him before he lights up the sky with red, white and blue!

And for dessert? As the kid gets pulled over, about 10-15 cars start blaring their horns in celebration as we all go by!!! :p (This kid must have pissed off a ton of people before he got to me and my new cop buddy)

Post YOUR Anti-Racing Stupidity story here!!!

AC
Old 01-26-2002, 03:54 PM
Racer

OH!! Forgot!! In the last month in Portland, 5 kids have DIED street racing. People always say "I just do it every once in a while, nothings gonna happen to me".. so did those 5 dead kids
Old 01-27-2002, 03:21 AM
Banned

daryl:
Now I am totally sure you're an idiot...and again, this is why I tell you to keep your mouth shut.
"Great. Just what the world needs, another ass that likes to brag about how rich he is....That usually means that he/she is lacking somewhere else....... "
If you re-read the post...I said I was putting in my 2 cents (aka my quick opinion) into the thread. Allanc45, again following the analogy, said that was less like my 2 cents and more like my entire savings (aka a lot more than just a quick opinion). Finally I said "Ha ha ha...you don't want to see my life savings I have yet to be pissed off enough to type all that down (and I'd probably end up wearing through the keyboard)" meaning that that piece I wrote was nothing, and I could have made it a lot longer, hence my comment about wearing through the keyboard...now since you've now made a fool out of yourself twice, and lost practically all credibility...how about you just shut up Cheers daryl, it helps to read...

Austin519
Old 01-27-2002, 08:58 AM
No, you are a dork.

Originally posted by Austin519
daryl:
Now I am totally sure you're an idiot...and again, this is why I tell you to keep your mouth shut.
"Great. Just what the world needs, another ass that likes to brag about how rich he is....That usually means that he/she is lacking somewhere else....... "
If you re-read the post...I said I was putting in my 2 cents (aka my quick opinion) into the thread. Allanc45, again following the analogy, said that was less like my 2 cents and more like my entire savings (aka a lot more than just a quick opinion). Finally I said "Ha ha ha...you don't want to see my life savings I have yet to be pissed off enough to type all that down (and I'd probably end up wearing through the keyboard)" meaning that that piece I wrote was nothing, and I could have made it a lot longer, hence my comment about wearing through the keyboard...now since you've now made a fool out of yourself twice, and lost practically all credibility...how about you just shut up Cheers daryl, it helps to read...

Austin519
Darn, all of my credibility has been lost on the acura forum? I am truly hurt. What am I to do now? d ick.
Old 01-27-2002, 02:03 PM
Shogun Assassin

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Is this thread still open???