Hot Import Nights - Ft. Lauderdale

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2000, 11:03 PM
RWD convert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel ya Tommy. Im under 21 too(17). No drinks for me.
Old 11-05-2000, 11:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by snook789:
I registered my car to. I'll be there!
Hey Tim...What does the registering do for us. Is it to display our cars or just passage into the show. I'm stock with the exception of tint and hyperwhite high beams, nothing much for me to show off. I'm most interested in going down to meet others that are as much into there TL as I am and see alot of custom stuff I may want to carry over to mine. Any info would be greatly appreciated. It would also be great to get hotel info. I'm coming all the way from Jax. (if I can get away) and will need to spend the night.

------------------
2000 TL - Laguna Green, Navi, Rear Spoiler. Soon to have 17" wheels. Lowered 1.5" & Comptech Axle back Exhaust.
Old 11-06-2000, 12:13 AM
Pro

hey MikeS,
registering is basically showing off your ride there to others and shit... and having people drool over your shit... it cost like $40 or so not that bad... check it out... www.hotimportnights.com
i wanna register very badly, but i have no rims so i feel stupid... all the attention would go to Dhirens and Tims car lol... we'll just go stand by it like the car show hoes and show it off w/tight shits and pants lol, hahahaha j/k
Old 11-06-2000, 03:53 PM
Pro

hey vtec tl, you got mail bro...
Old 11-06-2000, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Guess what? The New Yawker's gonna be there too! I am 99% sure that I am going to come.. I will know for sure tonight if I can use the condo that isn't far from there........I'll be there, but my car wont ... I'm gonna fly..
Ed

------------------
'99 TL Satin Silver/Ebony, Non/Nav, Comptech lowered, Comptech Air Filter Element

Pics of my TL
Pics of my Miata! Wadya think?
Old 11-06-2000, 05:58 PM
Drifting

Talking

Sweet! glad you are 99% sure dude! Glad to see the NY crew will attend!

------------------
18" OZ Nova Modulars
Factory body kit
Factory rear wing

Comptech Sport exhaust
Comptech Sport Headers
Comptech springs
AEM Cold Air Intake
NOS dry kit (70 shot)

Sony TV tuner
Sony Mobile ES receiver
Santeca 6.5" TV monitor
Sony PlayStation
JL Audio XR 6 1/2"
JL Audio XR 6"
(2) JL Audio 12" W6
MMATS DC1200
MMATS LM2525
Phoenix Gold Zeropoint distribution block
------------------------
Koni rear struts, brake upgrade and Inspire tail lights to come in the not so distant future.
Old 11-06-2000, 07:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by TommyAmrani:
hey MikeS,
registering is basically showing off your ride there to others and shit... and having people drool over your shit... it cost like $40 or so not that bad... check it out... www.hotimportnights.com
i wanna register very badly, but i have no rims so i feel stupid... all the attention would go to Dhirens and Tims car lol... we'll just go stand by it like the car show hoes and show it off w/tight shits and pants lol, hahahaha j/k
I'm pretty stock right now, so I will forego registering. Gives me more money for gas, food, lodgeing, etc....

------------------
2000 TL - Laguna Green, Navi, Rear Spoiler. Soon to have 17" wheels. Lowered 1.5" & Comptech Axle back Exhaust.
Old 11-06-2000, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
It's 99.5% now, I just gotta make sure no one else will be there when I am there(my aunt and uncle that shares it with us)
Ed

------------------
'99 TL Satin Silver/Ebony, Non/Nav, Comptech lowered, Comptech Air Filter Element

Pics of my TL
Pics of my Miata! Wadya think?
Old 11-07-2000, 08:43 PM
Drifting

Just an FYI and update. Hotels have been contacted and my buddy at Enterprise Rent-a-car says he can get us a discount. It may not be much but at least its something.

On a side note, I am going to Europe for a week and a half this Friday to escape the hectic world of taxes and annoying clients. I will be checking the board when I can get online, however it may be a problem to check emails so please be patient.

------------------
18" OZ Nova Modulars
Factory body kit
Factory rear wing

Comptech Sport exhaust
Comptech Sport Headers
Comptech springs
AEM Cold Air Intake
NOS dry kit (70 shot)

Sony TV tuner
Sony Mobile ES receiver
Santeca 6.5" TV monitor
Sony PlayStation
JL Audio XR 6 1/2"
JL Audio XR 6"
(2) JL Audio 12" W6
MMATS DC1200
MMATS LM2525
------------------------
Koni rear struts, brake upgrade and Inspire tail lights to come in the not so distant future.
Old 11-10-2000, 09:18 PM
Rx Master

Cool

Well so far i have found out that the hot import nights is dec 2nd from like 7pm to 2 am at the ft lauderdale conventional center and is on 17 st causeway.

Hopefully there will be a good turn out and we can all share ideas and help each other make our cars look
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Well hope a lot of u can get there, i am even bringin a 1998 honda accord coupe owner so he can see what to do with his car.

So count me in to be at the show with big a smile on my face.

See Ya at the Show

------------------
silver CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, sun visor, and eurolights fog lights
Old 11-13-2000, 01:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Talking

i am about 50/50 on going. it just depends on if i have family in town and if my girlfriend wants to make the trip down there. it sounds pretty sweet. any $ estimates on the hotel room?
Old 11-13-2000, 01:19 PM
Pro

jkc2121, stylin silver sled, aka dhiren, can get hotels for cheap as he said, but he's in europe now, and he'll be back next week, so you can find out prices from him then i'm sure... just be patient.
urix98... hey buddy, how old are you where you from exactly, i'm in the plantation area... and i want to clear my damn lights in the front, you interested in getting together and doing so?
Old 11-13-2000, 11:58 PM
Rx Master

Cool

hey TommyAmrani, i am 25 and i am always willing to take in advice. my car is leased but i think i may do it if it easy and will look cool. Id really like to get a sub in the truck, but i am havin major problems with wussy stereo dealers not wanting to install it. let me know what u wanna do and if u are going to the hot imports night. u can im me at urirx98 on aol, but my email is warreng98@hotmail.com, my name is warren if u couldnt tell.

------------------
silver CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, sun visor, and eurolights fog lights
Old 11-15-2000, 09:49 AM

Thumbs up

I am in, if you would please give me some of the details to the meet. Can we all show our cars, and if there is a plan to meet ahead and hang. And ofcourse date and times!!!
Old 11-15-2000, 12:35 PM
Pro

well, the plan is meating at hooters if i understood correctly, have some drinks, eat, look, feel than drive down to the H I N all together and just follow eachother.
we never diceded on time, though i think a bit before seven is fine since H I N runs till about 2am... than way everyone can have time to meet us up and then probably by like 7:30 everyone will have already arrived.
so i guess these are the plan o'stl and everyone else who was wondering
Old 11-15-2000, 06:28 PM
Cruisin'

I was in Las Olas Riverfront last weekend for my first time and All I can say is OH MY GOD!!!! THEY ALLOW YOU TO WALK IN THE STREETS WITH ALCOHOL?????????? This place is ROCKIN!!!!! There are many bars that allow you to just walk from bar to bar WITH YOUR DRINK! Usually no cover charges for the smaller bars, but iguana cantins is like $5 cover. However I might be able to get us all in for free due to the In The Biz promo crap. Guys. Get prepared to party. This place rocks.

As for the HIN, how much is it to just get in. I'd like to meet up with you guys, but I am a doubtfull person and probably will get lost and not find yall. Please let me know where/time/howmuch the HIN is gonna be.
Thanks in Advance!
Old 11-15-2000, 07:43 PM
Pro

jayru, how you gonna get lost, it's in hooters in river front... it's very easy to find... take someones number down and call us when you get there...
HIN is $15 to get in... almost sure www.hotimportnights.com
check it out
Old 11-16-2000, 01:11 AM
Rx Master

its like 18 at the door but it willbe well worth it. RIverwalk is very eassy to find. its off of broward blvd east towards the water and hooters in right in the center of it, back by cantina iguana. if we meet at like 7pm it would give us some time to get together and ridein in style, as a caravan of acuras. if u wanna email me i am at warreng98@hotmail.com, ill be there at the show but dont know yet for the meetin at hooters, i have party to atend 1st, i must see how lame it is before i ditch (its a employees b-day party) let me know if you still dont know where it is or if u need another info. their is some guy on h-a.net that has 2 off coupons to the show too, myight want to check it out and get one too.

------------------
silver CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, sun visor, and eurolights fog lights, and bel 950 radar detector
Old 11-16-2000, 11:49 PM
Pro

just trying to keep this page going... keep posting up here MikeS and shoofin...
Old 11-19-2000, 01:41 PM
Pro

velvet lounge....
got the hook ups there? to get us youngens in?????
Old 11-19-2000, 03:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Exclamation

Hey there Stylin and welcome back. Check your email, I'm coming with two friends and need two possibly three rooms.

------------------
Old 11-19-2000, 11:32 PM
Drifting

whats up guys! I just got back from London last night, but I was too tired from the flight to post anything yesterday. Im glad to see that this meet is getting such a good turn out! I got word from the hotel and they need a minimum of 8 rooms to get us a good deal. With regards to car rentals I have a friend who can give us a good, not a great deal, unfortunatly. Please email me at dstyle1@ispchannel.com to let me know if you need a hotel room and or a rental car and I will see what I can do.

With regards to meeting before HIN starts, I say we meet at the Riverfront Hooters around 2 hours before so we can get to know each other and get some beer in us and coke for all the kids going . There is a parking garage across from Riverfront that has around 5 stories. If we dedicate an entire portion of the 5th floor to our TL and CL's.

So for all that are interested please email me and tell me what you need with regards to lodging and transportation. Also email me so that I may add you to my email list and get the details ironed out. I cant wait! only a few weeks away and my car is almost done...had some more stereo work done and body work too!

So as of now lets say we meet at around 4:30 at the Hooters in Riverfront, I will email directions for everyone as the time nears. From there we head over to HIN at the convention center and show the import community that the TL and CL's represent! After there we could head over to Velvet lounge and hit the Trance scene.

EMAIL ME at dstyle1@ispchannel.com to confirm if you are going or not and whether you need hotel and or a rental car.

------------------
18" OZ Nova Modulars
Factory body kit
Factory rear wing

Comptech Sport exhaust
Comptech Sport Headers
Comptech springs
AEM Cold Air Intake
NOS dry kit (70 shot)

Sony TV tuner
Sony Mobile ES receiver
Santeca 6.5" TV monitor
Sony PlayStation
JL Audio XR 6 1/2"
JL Audio XR 6"
(2) JL Audio 12" W6
MMATS DC1200
MMATS LM2525
------------------------