Help with door sills...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 02:27 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Help with door sills...

Posted this on OT too. I want to order them!!! I called Jeff? @ APsignworks last week and never got a return call. Now that number is no longer accepting incoming calls. I just e-mailed him and I'm waiting for a reply. Is there another way of ordering them?
Old 06-18-2002, 03:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Help with door sills...

Originally posted by goaub
Posted this on OT too. I want to order them!!! I called Jeff? @ APsignworks last week and never got a return call. Now that number is no longer accepting incoming calls. I just e-mailed him and I'm waiting for a reply. Is there another way of ordering them?

Perhaps his phone system shut down due to too many calls! :p
When a product is hot, expect lots of people to jam the phone lines. Give him a call back in a few weeks when all the fuss has died down, and see what happens. He's probably swamped just trying to fill orders, that's why he hasn't replied back yet. I e-mail him about prices on a week day, and he didn't get back to me (via e-mail) until the weekend. Don't forget, its not just TL, but also TL type S, CL, and CL type S. As for me, I gonna wait until the backlog dies down a bit - customer service is gonna suck when so many people order from him all at the same time.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:01 AM
Three Wheelin'

Re: Help with door sills...

go to the "other" web site and there is a member that can get it gor you.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Re: Re: Help with door sills...

Originally posted by TLover8888

go to the "other" web site and there is a member that can get it gor you.
you talking about me? j/k

the number you called is jeff's old cell phone, and he lost it. that's why you can't find him, not that he is blocking calls

read my other thread regarding the contact. you should talk to austin about all the details and how to order, his email is

austin 519 @ aol.com

take out all the spaces.
Old 06-19-2002, 01:49 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Help with door sills...

Originally posted by rominl

you talking about me? j/k

the number you called is jeff's old cell phone, and he lost it. that's why you can't find him, not that he is blocking calls

read my other thread regarding the contact. you should talk to austin about all the details and how to order, his email is

austin 519 @ aol.com

take out all the spaces.
Thanks, I'll email him!
Old 06-19-2002, 02:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help with door sills...

Thanks, I'll email him!
you are welcome, glad to help fellow tlers
Old 08-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Banned

sorry
Old 08-16-2002, 03:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Goaub: the main e-mail address is wonky and he may not get your msg; his alternate e-mail address is:

apsignworks@bellsouth.net

You should resend your msg to the above e-mail address. Hope this helps.
Old 08-16-2002, 03:37 PM
Racer

Originally posted by stinkboy
if your smart you wont order the door sills or anything from jeff. he will talk to you and email you until he has your money then dont expect to hear from him again or your product. i am currently having visa investigate him for false charges to my card without shipping the product. also on behalf of others that got screwed on the door sills, i am contacting the georgia attorney general for charges of mail fraud.
Mail fraud!?!? how long did you wait for yours?
Old 08-16-2002, 06:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by vojm

Mail fraud!?!? how long did you wait for yours?
Don't listen to him...Jeff explained himself at the other site. So no need to worry if you placed your order.
Old 08-16-2002, 06:49 PM
Racer

Hey guys don't worry that jeff screw you guys. I have my sills and everything is perfect. That guy just frustrated that is why. Don't worry about him. Here is what he say in other forum.

"Let's see, how many people have I not replied to. You. I get a couple of hundred emails a day, I'm bound to miss a few. Funny how everybody else here got a response from me.

A time frame was promised because that is what was expected. I told you the sills would go out in 1.5 to 2 weeks because that is what was expected based on the times at the cutting shop, the time at the silkscreening shop, then packaging. Read the rest of this thread to see what happened. Have I not explained the situation well enough? Sorry for missing a few of your emails, it happens and it shouldn't have, so I apologize.

If you think it's necessary, file a complaint, I'm not committing a fraud. It's called a backorder. If you want a refund, fine, I'll credit your card back immediately. Otherwise, expect a tracking number tomorrow or monday.

It's not like I'm taking your $65 and running with it. My shop has already lost money on this groupbuy, at this point we're just trying to make it back on other applications and hope that word gets out that we make these sills so we will have future sales. Believe me, if I wanted to rip you off, I could have done that a long time ago. We're just trying to do our best to make this groupbuy right after getting screwed by suppliers. We've had backorders on the metal, backorders on the tape, problems with the silkscreening, and on top of that, our tape supplier tried to raise the price of the tape 220% after causing a 3 week backorder on the sills."
Old 08-16-2002, 11:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

there are a few people who haven't gotten the sills yet, but at the same time there are over 100 people who have received theirs, including me. so this is a fraud? yeah.... right....
Old 08-17-2002, 10:48 AM
Banned

hmm no idea