EBAY opinion needed **FAST**

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Registered Abuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EBAY opinion needed **FAST**

Hey guys,
Found the wheels I want, in the size I want for a great price. Only problem is seller has some neg feedback. Take a look at the auction and tell me what you would do. Please give me some feedback, I am not an experienced ebayer and I would love to get these rims.
Racing Hart C5's

Thanks so much,
Matt
Old 05-27-2004, 02:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TL-IGHTS
Hey guys,
Found the wheels I want, in the size I want for a great price. Only problem is seller has some neg feedback. Take a look at the auction and tell me what you would do. Please give me some feedback, I am not an experienced ebayer and I would love to get these rims.
Racing Hart C5's

Thanks so much,
Matt
I checked out his feedback for you, it seems to be ok. I mean out of 86 feedbacks, he has 6 negative. I think those odds are "OK"... It definitely could be better, but I wouldn't be worried if I were you. With paypal nowadays, if you are scammed, or are not provided with the product that you were promised, you can put through a buyer complaint claim, and within 30 days, the issue will either be resolved (the product replaced) or you receive a full refund. I had an issue with showparts.com, in which they didn't get back to me for over a month, after a number of emails and phone calls were sent, and so I put through a claim. Within 5 days the issue was resolved, and I got my money back.

I would say go for it if you really want those rims.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:12 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TL-IGHTS
Hey guys,
Racing Hart C5's

Thanks so much,
Matt
Those are nice rims. IMO, i would never use ebay for purchases over $100. Can't really trust it. Two my coworkers got ripped off pretty good and vowed never to use ebay again. both of them were buying rims. The seller had a perfect rating/feedback too
Old 05-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

Those are the tightest wheels ever made. The C5's were alway my favorite. But remember R/H Evolution is the cheeper of the Racing Hart lines (I think I saw an "R/H Evo" Logo on one of the spokes).
On the ebay tip, don't use it, don't like it but that obviously just me.
To each his own.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:06 PM
Intermediate

I looked at the feedback and this guys is pretty bad at selling, especially coordinating his paypal thingy...somebody said his paypal account was frozen...that means this guy had been having problem with lots of people....but anyway..a feedback can't be used against somebody...up to you ...if i were you...I won't do it...since this is a big sum of money...again up to you
Old 05-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
7 negative feedbacks, i'd stay away.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Eurotrash

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Buyer beware...

I looked at this guy's feedback as well, and I don't think he seems reputable. If other ebayers have had trouble and are warning you... I wouldn't buy anything from this seller. And for a transaction involving this much money, I would have to see the wheels in person. If it seems like the deal is too good to be true, then it probably is.... Be patient, don't buy sight unseen. Sorry for the bad evaluation!
Old 05-27-2004, 07:40 PM
@ slide or die @

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ebay is VERY legit now, to give you some confidence with it, i bought my WW kit and my OEM spoiler from ebay...as long as you have recipt of your payment you can sue his ass if he doesnt send you anything...other than than you wont regret it...worst case scenario you'll loose time but never money.