Andys Auto Sport Sent Me To Collections!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Attorney- Will Sue 4 Food

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Andys Auto Sport Sent Me To Collections!!!

In case you did not read the fiasco with my order to Andys Auto Sport of a Wings West Spoiler, you can search "Andys Auto" and find the thread and other threads gripping about Andys. In a nutshell, I ordered a rear spoiler, they told me 2 weeks later they did not know when it would be in, I emailed them that I cancelled the order, then ordered it from a local shop and it was there in 2 days. For the next 2 weeks I had a RIDICULOUS back and forth with Andys reps that I could not cancel order through email that I had to call, and after 12 attempts to call, and being hung up on if I did get through, I finally told them if they charged my card it would be fraud. So THREE MONTHS after I first ordered from ANDYS, they charge my card and 30 days later they shipped the spoiler to me. Being an attorney, I wrote a few letters re how I was going to sue their asses off, and they faxed a letter to send the spoiler back, and they would waive the restock fee. I paid $120 to ship the spoiler 2 day mail. WELL, 2 months go by, and when I get back from the hospital (1st baby!!) I have a letter from Rickenbacker Collection Services, seeking $399.66 for the FUCKING SPOILER I SENT BACK TO THEM!!!!!!

This is beyond fucking ridiculous, this is fucking criminal, please mods for the love of god, put up a sticki regarding this so nobody else is fucked by them. I am in the process of taking some time during my paternity leave to write a letter again documenting all of this, including the letters from Andys accepting my offer to send back the spoiler, posts from a this site and other car sites about andys, ect ect, and am going to send it to their local DA, the AG for Cali, and god damit if they put this on my credit I am going to fucking sue the shit out of Andys and the collection agency.

FUCK
Old 11-29-2006, 06:04 AM
極品インスパイア32V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oulaw29
In case you did not read the fiasco with my order to Andys Auto Sport of a Wings West Spoiler, you can search "Andys Auto" and find the thread and other threads gripping about Andys. In a nutshell, I ordered a rear spoiler, they told me 2 weeks later they did not know when it would be in, I emailed them that I cancelled the order, then ordered it from a local shop and it was there in 2 days. For the next 2 weeks I had a RIDICULOUS back and forth with Andys reps that I could not cancel order through email that I had to call, and after 12 attempts to call, and being hung up on if I did get through, I finally told them if they charged my card it would be fraud. So THREE MONTHS after I first ordered from ANDYS, they charge my card and 30 days later they shipped the spoiler to me. Being an attorney, I wrote a few letters re how I was going to sue their asses off, and they faxed a letter to send the spoiler back, and they would waive the restock fee. I paid $120 to ship the spoiler 2 day mail. WELL, 2 months go by, and when I get back from the hospital (1st baby!!) I have a letter from Rickenbacker Collection Services, seeking $399.66 for the FUCKING SPOILER I SENT BACK TO THEM!!!!!!

This is beyond fucking ridiculous, this is fucking criminal, please mods for the love of god, put up a sticki regarding this so nobody else is fucked by them. I am in the process of taking some time during my paternity leave to write a letter again documenting all of this, including the letters from Andys accepting my offer to send back the spoiler, posts from a this site and other car sites about andys, ect ect, and am going to send it to their local DA, the AG for Cali, and god damit if they put this on my credit I am going to fucking sue the shit out of Andys and the collection agency.

FUCK
I am sorry to hear that. Andys Auto Sport.....well just stay away from them.
I've had a bad experience buying rear lower spoiler from them a year ago, just like a nightmare.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Damn..they must have the dumbest finance department ever, do they keep any letters of faxes people send to them..geez
Old 11-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Kilos of yayo in

yeah I heard of that place on a few forums .
Old 11-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Hopefully every thing turns out in your favor.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:25 AM
TLingggggggg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess we shall all boycott Andy's Autosports. If they aint down then we aint down woot woot sue their heinies off.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:42 AM
Not Asian

It's a good bet that it's already on your credit report.

Also, if you cancelled that payment, then they charged your card a second time a month or two later, wouldn't that be an unauthorized charge?
Old 11-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by oulaw29
In case you did not read the fiasco with my order to Andys Auto Sport of a Wings West Spoiler, you can search "Andys Auto" and find the thread and other threads gripping about Andys.
Being a lawyer, I am sure you are familiar with this

Web sites not liable for posts by others - Yahoo! News

While someone can not sue AZ, they can sue the poster of a thread. However, while AZ, the AZ hosting site, etc., might not be the subject of a suit, I am sure they'd be required to provide documentation during discovery.