2 Subrau kills - but sth is wrong me

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 Subrau kills - but sth is wrong me

I don't know what has gotten into me today. I nearly crashed 3 times in a day. (Same trip)
On some highway, (raining today btw) I got cut off by a subrau and he nearly made me crash to the sides. I started to flash my high beam at him. I kept on chasing him until we were levelled. I glanced at that driver and sped in front of him without signalling. I turned my e-light on for a couple of secs and stepped on the brake.....

At the same moment, there was another subrau (WRX hatchback) in front of me. As he saw me signalling, he prob thought i was challenging him. At that time, I just wanted to run away so I stepped on the gas but he started to chase me but he couldn't.

I feel so bad for what I have done.. plz.. anyone.. give me guidance..
I usually drive safely.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rickman00
I don't know what has gotten into me today. I nearly crashed 3 times in a day. (Same trip)
On some highway, (raining today btw) I got cut off by a subrau and he nearly made me crash to the sides. I started to flash my high beam at him. I kept on chasing him until we were levelled. I glanced at that driver and sped in front of him without signalling. I turned my e-light on for a couple of secs and stepped on the brake.....

At the same moment, there was another subrau (WRX hatchback) in front of me. As he saw me signalling, he prob thought i was challenging him. At that time, I just wanted to run away so I stepped on the gas but he started to chase me but he couldn't.

I usually drive safely.

Just thank that nothing happened. I hope the experience scared you enough to not do it again.

But to clarify your story...you mean you got cut off by car-A...then sped up to cut car-A off, only to realize that car-B in the old lane you were in was trying to challenge you?
Old 09-22-2004, 06:41 PM
You touch my tra la la...

Guidance? Seek Master Yoda.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:15 PM
NBP and lovin it

the force is with you...thats for sure, your lucky there was none of this

Old 09-23-2004, 03:02 AM
7th Gear

you are amy idol... haha jk
Old 09-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by BAYarea TL-S
you are amy idol... haha jk
What are you talking about?
Old 09-23-2004, 06:53 AM
Instructor

I usually drive safely.
If you did that in Dallas, someone would shoot you.
Old 09-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts

I usually drive safely.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:27 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's call "road rage" and it's not good for you or the people around you. Next time, let it go - honk your horn once to get their attention, give them the finger , and move on. If a cop saw what happened, chances are you would have been the one with the ticket(s) since you were in the wrong for pursuing the first Subie, and then racing (fleeing/speeding) the second Subie.