I have to vent about something......

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 12:03 PM
The Yankees SUCK !!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to vent about something......

Yesterday I went to watch some football at the bar and met up with a friend of mine. He had been telling me all about his new roommate and how hot she was and cool she was and etc. for months. Well finally we got together and he was right, she was hot, however she wasnt as cool as he led onto be. As the drinks flowed and her mouth started to move more than a piston at 6000 rpms and it got to be very annoying.

We all went out to the front of the bar and I had happened to park my RL right by the front door. My friend had never seen my new car and wanted to check it out. He was suprised by how much he liked it and was in the middle of raving about the interior when I hear that annoying lush of a girl say, "oh its not that nice, its not a Lexus". I just looked at her stunned that she had a sack that big to even say such a thing to someone. At this point I was so stunned I couldnt even muster up a reply until after she says her next Paris Hilton type quote, "my daddy bought me a Lexus SC430 and its way better than your car". By this time I had been thinking of how nice it would be to nail her in the head with a beer bottle and knock her out, but I would only offer her a few choice phrases that I dont think should be repeated. Needless to say she became very loud and the manager of the bar came outside and asked her to leave.

First that jackhole with BMW a month back, now this beeotch. Is it only down here in South Florida, or is this flock of money hungry girls that have no souls just running rampant all over the country. I just had to vent about this because it really rubbed me the wrong way. Thank god my girlfriend is one of the few girls left with good looks and a soul.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
dude, it's not just SFlorida, it's everywhere.

btw, i bet my dad can beat up your dad!
Old 11-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
What a heinous bitch! If she can't afford to buy her own car, then she has no right to talk.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
What a heinous bitch! If she can't afford to buy her own car, then she has no right to talk.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:44 PM
office monkey

hahahaha man how old is she? I'm guessing around your age or younger. I can't stand early 20s females although to be fair there are a few (I'd prolly be able to count them on one hand) under 25 who aren't useless. Come to think of it, I can't stand 99% of all women in their 20s. They're airheads who lack personality/common sense.

You need to PM me the stuff you said to her...I'd have a field day with a broad like that.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Advanced

Yes, she showed her true colors my friend.

However, I would like to say that I personally think an RL is a much nicer can than an SC430, inside and out. The sad thing is that she, well her father I guess, paid $70k for a car that only seats two people, handles no better (if as well) as an RL, and isn't as nice on the inside (as far as we are concerned).

Let me be the first to tell you, I have driven and ridden in a couple of SC430s and really wasn't that impressed...they are small, kinda noisy, and I don't much care for the styling. Truth be told, I think that most of the general population honestly doesn't like the styling, the just like the badge on the grill.

While we are on the topic...why does everyone think that Lexus are so quiet? My 2004 TL and RL are just as quiet as any Lexus I have ever been in.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You havn't been in the LS400/LS430 have you?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by vp911
You havn't been in the LS400/LS430 have you?
As I sat hear reflecting on my post, your thought popped into my head and knew it was only time before someone called me on that. You are correct, the LS is one hell of a quiet car. I did drive a few GSs, both 300 and 430, before buying my RL and they didn't seem as quiet as the RL or TL for that matter.

I guess what I was trying to say is that everyone talks about how Lexus is SOOO quiet, but I would say that they aren't that far ahead of the competition, even behind in some cases (new IS).
Old 11-08-2005, 09:53 PM
The Yankees SUCK !!!

Originally Posted by Rob L
hahahaha man how old is she? I'm guessing around your age or younger. I can't stand early 20s females although to be fair there are a few (I'd prolly be able to count them on one hand) under 25 who aren't useless. Come to think of it, I can't stand 99% of all women in their 20s. They're airheads who lack personality/common sense.

You need to PM me the stuff you said to her...I'd have a field day with a broad like that.

Well Im always on this site at weird hrs......just feel free to e-mail me at fatalvenom@gmail.com, or "IM" me on aol at fatalvenom1377(on mondays)
Old 11-08-2005, 09:58 PM
The Yankees SUCK !!!

And yes Rob, she was 23......its not like I didnt know it was coming, I was just inquiring if its like this everywhere else. In south florida, which is possibly more image paranoid than NY or LA, the girls are a mess here, I has hoping it was different somewhere else.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,005 Likes on 534 Posts
Males have been trying to figure out females for about 6 billion years. Even back then, some female microscopic organism in the primordial slime criticised the way the male microscopic organisms were getting around. As for the girl in your story - total bitch who would probably feel right at home in the primordial slime.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:20 PM
The Yankees SUCK !!!

Originally Posted by hondamore
Males have been trying to figure out females for about 6 billion years. Even back then, some female microscopic organism in the primordial slime criticised the way the male microscopic organisms were getting around. As for the girl in your story - total bitch who would probably feel right at home in the primordial slime.

Dude, I know what your sayin

But lets just say I wish she would mainline Drain-O
Old 11-09-2005, 05:20 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL! After having unique and $$ vehicles in my parking spot at work, my co-workers thought I was going "bankrupt" by "downgrading" to the RL!!!!

After riding in it and seeing the specifications online, they are impressed beyond belief.