Goodbye Honda

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 08:33 AM
bkw
Death to Dave Marek.

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Goodbye Honda

As of Friday afternoon and after two decades of owning over 20 Honda, our love affair is over (for now).

We traded in our 2005 RL with 128k on Friday for a Genesis, and our 2008 MDX for a Wrangler Unlimited.

The MDX had minor issues, but was an all around solid car. I just didn’t like being the 'soccer dad', and since my daughter is now in a booster and our son will be forward facing shortly, I thought it was time to get something that daddy wanted

The RL on the other hand had some serious issues near the end. I had posted about a month ago about issues with the settings in the MID and some of the features stopped working, like the side view mirrors and auto lights. I had brought the car into the dealership and they 're-flashed' the ECU. This fixed the auto lights and the seat position, but the mirrors did not work, and shortly after we realized that the moonroof stopped, then our Navi would freeze often. Back to the dealer she went and we were told we would need a brand new ECU and that Acura would not cover it since we were out of warranty.

After some squabbling with the dealership and then to client services, we had enough. This was not the first time we were at ends with the dealership and client services, and with the lack of cars that 'turn us on' (thanks Cadillac); we decided to sever our relationship.

We had every intention last week to find ourselves an E350/550 wagon, but something in me wanted to go check out the Genesis again. As we pulled up to the dealership, we saw that they had just received three units. A black, silver, and a white one. The black is almost sexy and svelte - but screams livery cab (we live in NY). The silver was a bit too bright and kinda boring. We felt that the white accentuated the lines of the Genesis and made it look like it had a nice wide stance - not to mention that our RL was white too

We got a fantastic deal on the white tech V8 Genesis, a third of the price of the MB. So far we love it. The power delivery differences between the 6 and 8 are dramatic. It pulls just as hard as my old 06 LS430. While there are tons of things we like about it, there are a few things we don’t like the super skinny 18's, and the seats. The seats feel a tad small in width and length, of which would be totally fine if there were bolsters, but alas, there aren’t. Compared to the RL seats, they’re the same - but once again when compared to our LS430, they’re lacking.

Will have pics soon since I applied multiple coats of Zaino but did not have a chance to pull the images from the camera.

Perhaps when the next generation RL arrives we'll be back.. until then happy motoring!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:59 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Genesis V8 is a great car. When I am at work I always tend to stare at it. And the power in that car is unbelievable.

The Wrangler on the other hand is for few people...who like the same thing which I dont not know what it is haha

How much did you get on the trade?
Old 07-06-2009, 09:11 AM
bkw
Death to Dave Marek.

Got 11.5K for the RL, but from Jeep on the Wrangler. We sold the MDX privately.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Sorry to hear you are leaving the fam. It seems a lot of long-term Hondafolk are not as enamored of the company lately.

Make sure you post a few pix of the Genesis. I think you're the first one I know of at this site, so a thread in Car Talk would be appropriate as well.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:32 AM
unofficial HONDA rep

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
congrats on the genesis. we you have a chance can you do a comparison of both?
Old 07-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
Congrats on the Genesis. It is impressive. Loaded, competitive, stylish and standing against the trendsetters. Sounds like Acura of the past. Time will tell on durability and reliability, but at least they put the warranty behind it.

Your periodic feedback will be appreciated. I admit, if my RL went away today, and I could not find an 06-08 replacement to my liking, I would have an new brand in the garage. 99% of that decision is due to the current styling camp of Acura.

But when we take our pitch fork and torch posse to visit Dave Marek, we still expect you to accompany us. Ken has even promised us ordinance.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
V8 Genesis is the bomb....I think it beats the RL in every aspect.

except the interior.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by TampaRL
But when we take our pitch fork and torch posse to visit Dave Marek, we still expect you to accompany us. Ken has even promised us ordinance.
That's right, the Pitchfork Posse needs to march on Torrance and stand up for the right to a good-looking design!

But seriously, I think we'd benefit from a thorough comparo of the two cars.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Good luck with the Genesis. I'd be interested if Hyundai had made the AWD version that they scrapped. Can't blame you for leaving Acura - the brand has lost its way and Acura Client Services is anything but. Looking forward to seeing a Genesis/RL comparison.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Карты убийцы

Received 125 Likes on 100 Posts
Wow congrats... trading two Acuras for a Hyundai and Jeep/Chrysler is definitely not what Honda marketing would have projected. Like to read you insights on the Genesis though.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Go Big Blue!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Congrats and good luck. REALLY interested in your comparo on the RL and Genesis after a few months. Let us know
Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bkw
Compared to the RL seats, they’re the same - but once again when compared to our LS430, they’re lacking.

I was very interested in this line. I sat in the Genesis at the Boston Auto Show this past year and they were the best car seats I've ever experienced. I haven't had a chance to sit in/drive the RL but love it a ton on paper so if you are saying the seats are the same (comfort wise) I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:29 AM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

Will be interesting to see how the Hyundai holds up after a few years.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 AM
2017 TLX AWD Adv FBP/EB

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Bilybobjef
I was very interested in this line. I sat in the Genesis at the Boston Auto Show this past year and they were the best car seats I've ever experienced. I haven't had a chance to sit in/drive the RL but love it a ton on paper so if you are saying the seats are the same (comfort wise) I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend.
The seats in the RL (the '09 anyway) are more comfortable than my couch. Be careful, you will get sucked in!
Old 07-07-2009, 03:30 PM
bkw
Death to Dave Marek.

Thanks guys. Since the Genesis is my wifes car, I've only driven it for about a grand total of 1 hour. I did however set up the hands free and some other settings. I was a bit intimidated by the uni-dial, but after a few minutes I was quite comfortable with it.

The RL, like the Genesis is my wifes car, and though shes only owned the Genesis for a few days, she thinks it excels the RL in every facet - minus the navigation. I'll wait to make my judgement after we return from Sesame Place (yay! Not.) in the next couple weeks and will be taking the Genesis. I'm sure I'll have tons of feedback and comparos afterwards.

First impressions are - decent power, handles pretty well for a large car - thank goodness for RWD!, navi is better than the LS430, but not as good as the RL or MDX, the ambient lighting seems a bit gimmicky (I'll take pics) and a tad 'rice-boyish', the fit and finish is well above what I had expected, noise is well muted, the rear seating area is quite spacious. I am debating whether or not to pick up a set of Genesis wings to replace the ugly italic H in the rear..
Old 07-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Extremely bold move! I have heard the rave reviews from the internet & Car&Drive/Motortrend about the new Hyundai Genesis. I am sure the Genesis compared very favorably vs. RL, if your willing to exchange your Acura fob key for the Hyundai. However, you can call me a snob but I just couldn't ever see myself dropping $40 large on a "Hyundai" period. Congrats and Good luck!

WOW! 08 Acura MDX for a Jeep Wrangler....that is just shocking . But each his own
Old 07-07-2009, 08:05 PM
2017 TLX AWD Adv FBP/EB

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Rhlieu
However, you can call me a snob but I just couldn't ever see myself dropping $40 large on a "Hyundai" period. Congrats and Good luck!

WOW! 08 Acura MDX for a Jeep Wrangler....that is just shocking . But each his own
I was thinking the exact same thing. It's a nice ride though and I give Hyundai credit for entering the luxury market.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

I was parked next to a Genesis today. It seems substantial next to the RL, especially from the A pillar forward. IMHO it has the same elegant and understated design that appeals to me so much with my RL. If I had to nit pick, the Klingon skullcap grille is needing improvement. Not as odd as the power plenum, but it could be done better.

Now I see the soon to arrive Equus. Acura needs to learn that high market styling can be done, even by the newest players. Even in copied form, it makes sense.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...Equus-VI-4.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...Equus-VI-9.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...quus-VI-17.jpg
Old 07-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 134 Likes on 66 Posts
I was parked next to a Genesis today. It seems substantial next to the RL, especially from the A pillar forward. IMHO it has the same elegant and understated design that appeals to me so much with my RL. If I had to nit pick, the Klingon skullcap grille is needing improvement. Not as odd as the power plenum, but it could be done better.

Now I see the soon to arrive Equus. Acura needs to learn that high market styling can be done, even by the newest players. Even in copied form, it makes sense.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...Equus-VI-4.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...Equus-VI-9.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...quus-VI-17.jpg
talk about copy cat.... these guys are good
Old 07-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by psheu
talk about copy cat.... these guys are good
I agree. The styling copies the best of several competitors. Still, the end product is done well.

The rear styling matches every styling cue in the 05-08 RL from the shark fin to the bumper contours. Just that they changed the proportions of the styling cues. The exhaust tips are pure Lexus LS, but again a good thing to copy.

The interior looks tasteful, but I have yet to find an interior that appeals to me as does the RL.

The primary details I could do without included the winged hood ornament and the overdone badges. Not a fan of the chrome wheels either. But I get the point,,,a Bentley / Rolls nod to project the upscale appeal.

Originally projected to sell for $90K in the US.....NOT. Now due a year from now with the 5.5 V8 only and < $60K. There are 100 rolling around the US right now polling dealers and consumers.

Interesting how well Hyundai is making opportunity with the economic turn down. The products are appearing solid (time will tell), but they are standing behind thier products with the warrantee and buy back safety nets.

If they get onboard with premium dealer amenities, they may succeed exactly where Acura lost its way.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Go Big Blue!

^^^ yes, a separate more upscale dealer network is essential. But they know that. It will happen in another few years and another product for the lineup. A badge change wouldn't hurt either. BKW is unique. Most people are snobs. Those driving MB's won't drive an Acura because that's just not what's in their neighbors driveways. Same thing goes for Acura drivers regarding to Hyundai
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 134 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by SpicyMikey
^^^ yes, a separate more upscale dealer network is essential. But they know that. It will happen in another few years and another product for the lineup. A badge change wouldn't hurt either. BKW is unique. Most people are snobs. Those driving MB's won't drive an Acura because that's just not what's in their neighbors driveways. Same thing goes for Acura drivers regarding to Hyundai
LOL.... got's to keep up with the Jones's....
Old 07-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Burning Brakes

I agree 100% that Hyundai is making the best of their opportunity (down economy/Value-seeking Consumers) with a great extended warranty & a lot of $$$ on "brand" makeover. Hyundai has also perfected the "hybrid" style of automotive designing:

Hyundai Genesis : Mid Size Luxury - plagiarism models (Acura RL, BMW 550, BENZ E550)

Hyundai Equees : Full Size Luxury - plagiarism (Lexus 460, BMW 760, BENZ S600)

But no matter how much $$$ they spend on convincing consumer awareness, and promoting brand name confidence: President Obama quote sums it up "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig"
Old 07-08-2009, 06:19 PM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

That's pretty harsh. Hyundai is probably better in terms of quality than almost any American car brand and as good as VW in many ways. And how many brands have fallen after dismissing an upstart?

And Obama didn't come up with the quote:

• One of the oldest published quotes using the entire phrase appeared in The Washington Post in November 1985. Asked by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors to put his station's $20,000 fundraiser earnings toward the renovation of Candlestick Park, KNBR personality Ron Lyons scoffed, "That would be like putting lipstick on a pig."

Originally Posted by Rhlieu
I agree 100% that Hyundai is making the best of their opportunity (down economy/Value-seeking Consumers) with a great extended warranty & a lot of $$$ on "brand" makeover. Hyundai has also perfected the "hybrid" style of automotive designing:

Hyundai Genesis : Mid Size Luxury - plagiarism models (Acura RL, BMW 550, BENZ E550)

Hyundai Equees : Full Size Luxury - plagiarism (Lexus 460, BMW 760, BENZ S600)

But no matter how much $$$ they spend on convincing consumer awareness, and promoting brand name confidence: President Obama quote sums it up "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig"
Old 07-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
The Equus really looks like a hodgepodge of other designs. Front end of a large Lexus LX470 but with vertical grille slats. The side is a combo of the prior and next Buick LaCrosse merged with Hyundai's own Elantra. The rear is a bulked up Toyota Yaris sedan, not the RL.

The interior is nice, but nothing special from the photos.

Maybe the whole thing looks better in person (as does the RL, which photographs poorly).

I'd be interested in the Genesis vs RL comparo. May as well throw in an MDX vs Wrangler comparo, too!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
lol..... I must admit, it is funny to see the wheel turning again. As the Japanese did to the American auto industry, now the Koreans (and in the future, the Chinese) will do to the Japanese.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Go Big Blue!

Yea, developing nations always have the upper hand in manufacturing because of cheap labor. We all know that. Companies don't need to be necessarily smarter or more efficient when you have assembly workers making 20% of what your competitors guys make.

Do we think the engineers and management are really that stupid at GM, Ford, and Chrysler that they can't figure out how to make a good vehicle? They could do it tomorrow. Unfortunately it would cost 40% more than their competitors. Thus, the need to use simpler suspensions and engines, cheaper materials, etc. Even with that, the cars still don't stack up well in the price-to-features category.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Agree Mikey. Along with legacy costs (health care, retirement plans, Union impacts) US manufacturers have compliance regulations not just on the end product attributes, but labor regulations as well.

What the Koreans, Chinese and likely the Indian manufacturers will benefit from is the ability to copy what has proven successful in the US market without the pains of R&D and competition filtering. They can copy what works, brink it to market fast and gain competitive edge with value.

I admire what Hyundai is doing. One would argue they are following Acura's own initial business model. They have just to earn the long term reliability or the tried and true brands like Honda an Toyota. But initial quality is right up there already and wins over many consumers.

The epitome of this is reflected in Hyundai's budget brand, KIA. Catch the advert for the new KIA FORTE. "We were not the first to bring you..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfNvrg_0eQ
Old 07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
2005 Acura RL ASpec

Hmm..I think if I were to get rid of the RL I would go with a Mercedez CLS 55 AMG. That car has me in awe every time I see it.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Go Big Blue!

Agree Mikey. Along with legacy costs (health care, retirement plans, Union impacts) US manufacturers have compliance regulations not just on the end product attributes, but labor regulations as well.

What the Koreans, Chinese and likely the Indian manufacturers will benefit from is the ability to copy what has proven successful in the US market without the pains of R&D and competition filtering. They can copy what works, brink it to market fast and gain competitive edge with value.

I admire what Hyundai is doing. One would argue they are following Acura's own initial business model. They have just to earn the long term reliability or the tried and true brands like Honda an Toyota. But initial quality is right up there already and wins over many consumers.

The epitome of this is reflected in Hyundai's budget brand, KIA. Catch the advert for the new KIA FORTE. "We were not the first to bring you..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfNvrg_0eQ
Good commercial. But of course, keeping with Hyundai's M.O., it's a bit of a rip off from the BASF commercials back in the 90's. "BASF, we don't make a lot of the things you buy. We make a lot of the things you buy better...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9IoVPTGHIg
Old 07-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by triniexr
Hmm..I think if I were to get rid of the RL I would go with a Mercedez CLS 55 AMG. That car has me in awe every time I see it.
Better make sure you're in awe with the dealership's waiting area. You'll be seeing a lot of it too. MB is notorious for major electrical issues. Not to mention, high repair costs (2 spark plugs per cylinder, etc).
Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Hyundai should create a high end brand name. From my standpoint, the first Hyundai vehicles were terrible and that is what I think of when I hear the brand name. Granted younger purchasers may not have been around when this was happening.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Burning Brakes

The name doesn't bother me....what does? For the price of vehicle, have you seen the waiting areas and non-existent loaner cars Hyundai offers? For this price range, Hyundai needs to start mimicking Acura a little better. (Albeit, I had beef with Acura when it came to the RL. The service manager at my local Acura treated me like crap! For a $50K car, I should have been given Lexus like treatment, not Mr Goodwrench)
Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SpicyMikey
Good commercial. But of course, keeping with Hyundai's M.O., it's a bit of a rip off from the BASF commercials back in the 90's. "BASF, we don't make a lot of the things you buy. We make a lot of the things you buy better...."

Even their marketing commercials are a rip of another great idea from another company. However I think Acura can breathe a sigh of relief, no need to worry about Hyundai mimicking the futuristic “Power Plenum” grill..We should all rejoice!
Old 07-11-2009, 01:29 AM
CL6
My only car is a Bus

It's a beauty but sucks to drive it if you like seeing out the windows.

Originally Posted by triniexr
Old 07-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Advanced

you know guys, i actually was in Hollywood, FL the last week on vacation. They were having a dealer introduction in the parking lot at the Casino, me thinking it was a public event, i went and stood in line with the salesman from local dealers. Being the only one with no dealershirt or nametag, I just walked up to a group of guys, and joined in on the test drives. LET ME TELL YOU, the Kia Forte blew me away for a compact car. I drove up in a mercedes, i owned civics in the past, bought one for my sister earlier this year in fact. I'm telling you, Kia has a winner in its hand, if you read the reviews all around, its no flook, seems KIA finally stepped it up. Believe me, never in a million years did i think id endorse a KIA, but wow...that was a well built car.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by vinodc
you know guys, i actually was in Hollywood, FL the last week on vacation. They were having a dealer introduction in the parking lot at the Casino, me thinking it was a public event, i went and stood in line with the salesman from local dealers. Being the only one with no dealershirt or nametag, I just walked up to a group of guys, and joined in on the test drives. LET ME TELL YOU, the Kia Forte blew me away for a compact car. I drove up in a mercedes, i owned civics in the past, bought one for my sister earlier this year in fact. I'm telling you, Kia has a winner in its hand, if you read the reviews all around, its no flook, seems KIA finally stepped it up. Believe me, never in a million years did i think id endorse a KIA, but wow...that was a well built car.
Did you get to see the Forte Koup? It is very Civic Coupe, but I like it more.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/kia_koup3.jpg

http://image.internetautoguide.com/f...-spy-photo.jpg

http://image.automobilemag.com/f/mul...erior_view.jpg

Hyundai is stepping up Kia to replace Hyundai's slot. Hyundai want to move up as well. I agree Genesis needs a new brand name and dealer appointments. In Asia, Genesis is the brand and the Genesis sedan, coupe and Equss are the models.

Acura can keep the interior designers. But the Cult de Marek must be eradicated. Ken...get your ordinance ready.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Advanced

Did you get to see the Forte Koup? It is very Civic Coupe, but I like it more.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/kia_koup3.jpg

http://image.internetautoguide.com/f...-spy-photo.jpg

http://image.automobilemag.com/f/mul...erior_view.jpg

Hyundai is stepping up Kia to replace Hyundai's slot. Hyundai want to move up as well. I agree Genesis needs a new brand name and dealer appointments. In Asia, Genesis is the brand and the Genesis sedan, coupe and Equss are the models.

Acura can keep the interior designers. But the Cult de Marek must be eradicated. Ken...get your ordinance ready.

TampaRL, I did not actually see any coupes. Quite honestly, I didn't even know what car i was test driving until i got out and looked afterwards. I sincerely never was so shocked in my life, that a "compact" car was such a nice drive.

From those pictures you've posted, that coupe looks sharp, if honda and toyota arent scared, they should be. Personally I think this car will never gets its justice, because people have a built in perception of KIA, I myself very guilty, and quite honestly, dont think id even go and test drive it even if someone were to recommend it. but after this experience, ive been humbled. I very strongly believe in giving kia a chance to prove themselves, and I def. agree with you, KIA is aiming to replace hyundais role, as they move upmarket.

If anything, after reflecting, I very truly believe, Hyundia/Kia have forced these established car makers to offer better products/services...esp in the warranty department.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:29 PM
2007 BMW 550i sleeps in

Congrats
Enjoy your new vehicle - Genesis is the great car. And I am a big fan on V8 engines myself
Old 08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bkw
As of Friday afternoon and after two decades of owning over 20 Honda, our love affair is over (for now).

We traded in our 2005 RL with 128k on Friday for a Genesis, and our 2008 MDX for a Wrangler Unlimited.

The MDX had minor issues, but was an all around solid car. I just didn’t like being the 'soccer dad', and since my daughter is now in a booster and our son will be forward facing shortly, I thought it was time to get something that daddy wanted

The RL on the other hand had some serious issues near the end. I had posted about a month ago about issues with the settings in the MID and some of the features stopped working, like the side view mirrors and auto lights. I had brought the car into the dealership and they 're-flashed' the ECU. This fixed the auto lights and the seat position, but the mirrors did not work, and shortly after we realized that the moonroof stopped, then our Navi would freeze often. Back to the dealer she went and we were told we would need a brand new ECU and that Acura would not cover it since we were out of warranty.

After some squabbling with the dealership and then to client services, we had enough. This was not the first time we were at ends with the dealership and client services, and with the lack of cars that 'turn us on' (thanks Cadillac); we decided to sever our relationship.

We had every intention last week to find ourselves an E350/550 wagon, but something in me wanted to go check out the Genesis again. As we pulled up to the dealership, we saw that they had just received three units. A black, silver, and a white one. The black is almost sexy and svelte - but screams livery cab (we live in NY). The silver was a bit too bright and kinda boring. We felt that the white accentuated the lines of the Genesis and made it look like it had a nice wide stance - not to mention that our RL was white too

We got a fantastic deal on the white tech V8 Genesis, a third of the price of the MB. So far we love it. The power delivery differences between the 6 and 8 are dramatic. It pulls just as hard as my old 06 LS430. While there are tons of things we like about it, there are a few things we don’t like the super skinny 18's, and the seats. The seats feel a tad small in width and length, of which would be totally fine if there were bolsters, but alas, there aren’t. Compared to the RL seats, they’re the same - but once again when compared to our LS430, they’re lacking.

Will have pics soon since I applied multiple coats of Zaino but did not have a chance to pull the images from the camera.

Perhaps when the next generation RL arrives we'll be back.. until then happy motoring!
Genesis is a great car, great V8, many items are on par with the RL. Incredible value for the money.

Quick Reply: Goodbye Honda