2011 nav disc on sale for $99, exp 1-31-11

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Pro

Received 114 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by FromTLtoRL
I want to purchase the 2011 disc but if for some reason it is still missing my own community, I would like to be able to return the disc. I got confirmation from the company that there is a 30 day refund policy. Ok, it's all good.

Here's my question:

So if I load the new disc and it does its update, etc. and then I decide to return it, could I just insert back the old disc (ver 4.31c) and things will be back to its original state?

Please advise, thanks!
You can give us a sample address from your "own community" and one of us with the new disc could try to look it up and tell you if it's there. That will save you the hassle of returning if it's not there... But as others have said, the software updates alone are worth the cost of the upgrade so I would get it and keep it anyways at this special price!

But to directly answer your question, no, you can't simply reinsert 4.31c and have it work. You have to get into the maintenance menu and do a force download of the software in order to go back to 4.31c. There is a connector in the back of your navi unit that isn't hooked up to anything. You have to short that connector and then power on your car. That will bring you directly into the maintenance menu on the nav. I can give you more details if and when you need it, but I'd just pay the $99 price and get the new disc and not worry about anything else!
Old 11-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Missing my

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Does this make sense?

I looked up my version and it says
Database version: 20041119
Software version: 1.10.00

I have a 2005. I was expecting to see 4.XX. Any help would be appreciated!
Old 11-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Pro

Received 114 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by tnobori1
Does this make sense?

I looked up my version and it says
Database version: 20041119
Software version: 1.10.00

I have a 2005. I was expecting to see 4.XX. Any help would be appreciated!
I think prior to 4.6x, the database version showed like that with a date. Your safest bet is to take out the DVD from your trunk and look at what is printed on it. Based on that date though, I would suspect it's the original disc that came with the 05 RL, so you would need the 2-disc upgrade unless you can find someone to lend you their update disc.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Missing my

Originally Posted by Megatron
I think prior to 4.6x, the database version showed like that with a date. Your safest bet is to take out the DVD from your trunk and look at what is printed on it. Based on that date though, I would suspect it's the original disc that came with the 05 RL, so you would need the 2-disc upgrade unless you can find someone to lend you their update disc.
Thanks and I found someone who is lending me a disc! I love this website!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
My disc arrived while I am traveling. My nephew loaded it for me, as I have him starting the RL while I am gone 6 weeks.

He reported it loaded without issue, appears to boot faster and several incorrect road intersections have been corrected (including a few street connectors to my sub-division that were incorrect....thank goodness). I will have to see if all the new highway on and off ramps near the airport will no longer have my RL driving on water.

Has anyone noted any new functionality or map icons?

I miss my RL....

*** Greetings from Cartagena, Spain ***
Old 11-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks to the OP for the link! I ordered mine and received it yesterday. Loaded it and all went well. Loaded from 4.6x. Below are the before and after screenshots:

Old 11-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Drifting

Received 103 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by TampaRL

Has anyone noted any new functionality or map icons?

I miss my RL....

*** Greetings from Cartagena, Spain ***
I don't know if it's truly new, or just newly discovered by me, but I can now say "find nearest coffee shop"... and BINGO! I can find Starbucks, Coffee Bean, etc... love it!!!

and since it's a NEW nav disk, the places it finds are actually THERE! not closed/moved/etc..
Old 11-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
Originally Posted by 23109VC
I don't know if it's truly new, or just newly discovered by me, but I can now say "find nearest coffee shop"... and BINGO! I can find Starbucks, Coffee Bean, etc... love it!!!

and since it's a NEW nav disk, the places it finds are actually THERE! not closed/moved/etc..
Interesting. I wonder if that is tied to ZAGAT. Considering how many shops, restaurants and the like have opened and closed in the past year or so, I wonder how they collected those as new POI and ties to "Find Nearest...." voice command? It seems like a lot of work for a relatively unstable POI.

Is there any documentation as to the addition VCs? I've got plenty of reading time after leaving Funchal and sailing across the Atlantic!

*** Greetings from Malaga, Spain ***
Old 11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received mine today. It loaded simply and without incident. My previous version was the original that came with my 2007 RL.

I noticed that the new version allows me to compare different routes before choosing the one I want it to map. I think the comparison is between DIRECT, SHORTEST and FREEWAY or something like that. Seems like a nice new feature.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 99 Posts
Cool

I upgraded from original 2005 software, v4.13b. With the help of a friend, I used his update disk, and purchased the map update for the 2006 RL (guess I could have chosen any year above 2005.) It took about 4 minutes and I am now out of the stone age with new 2011 maps.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Burning Brakes

I used the nav system w/2011 map last night and am very disappointed with it. I don't notice any significant difference compared to the original 05 software I had and it was taking me on routes that were very strange and longer to get back to my house even thought I had it on direct route. The only differences I notice are that the daylight savings issue is corrected and there are more (and updated) POI's. In terms of features compared to a $100 garmin unit I have in my other car, it's pretty crappy nav. For example, there is no fuel optimization choice for routing nor does the software tell you the speed limit of the road you are on. I'm hoping as I use it more, I'll see the improvements, but initial reaction to it isn't great. BTW, I don't find that it boots any faster.

Last edited by rlerman; 11-19-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Safety Car

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
You have a 30 day return period.

This is what you got feature wise, in addition to DST, as well as some other minor bug fixes in 4.7x and above. I don't think booting is any faster. Route calcs for me seem to be much faster. I agree that portable units are more capable, but my Garmin has its own issues.

Example of minor bug fix: We have an interstate that becomes all HOV inbound in the morning and outbound in the evening. Previous to 4.7x, it would never allow routing on that freeway unless you were within a beltway. Now it does.

NEW FEATURES with 4.64 in addition to maps
• One way streets (indicated with arrows
on the 1/20 mile scale - turn on in Icon
Options - "Other icons")
• Loss of male voice prompts (voice
prompts revert to female - regardless of
previous setup setting)
• Additional brand icons for restaurants,
motels and other POIs
• Updated maps and POIs
Old 11-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rlerman
I used the nav system w/2011 map last night and am very disappointed with it. I don't notice any significant difference compared to the original 05 software I had and it was taking me on routes that were very strange and longer to get back to my house even thought I had it on direct route. The only differences I notice are that the daylight savings issue is corrected and there are more (and updated) POI's. In terms of features compared to a $100 garmin unit I have in my other car, it's pretty crappy nav. For example, there is no fuel optimization choice for routing nor does the software tell you the speed limit of the road you are on. I'm hoping as I use it more, I'll see the improvements, but initial reaction to it isn't great. BTW, I don't find that it boots any faster.
This Nav is never going to be as up to date as a garmin/TomTom, etc since you can update those via the internet.

As for the speed limits, those are generally posted on signs on the side of the road. And don't you get average MPG on your RL's info screen anyway?
Old 11-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Are El
This Nav is never going to be as up to date as a garmin/TomTom, etc since you can update those via the internet.

As for the speed limits, those are generally posted on signs on the side of the road. And don't you get average MPG on your RL's info screen anyway?
I haven't updated my Garmin in a year and the Acura Nav is brand new for 2011 yet it is not nearly as accurate as the Garmin, which BTW was about $99 w/lifetime traffic and bluetooth.

My Garmin locates my house exactly where it's supposed to be, but the Acura Nav still thinks its a 1/4 mile down the street (same as the 05 software.) When I used it last night it missed an obvious turn, which is on the map, to come directly to my house and tried to take me much further down the road...the Garmin gets it right.

As for speed limits, there are plenty of times when intervals between signs are quite long and you forget the limit, the Garmin keeps it continually posted on its screen. Honestly, how hard is that to do for Acura??

Look, I'm not trying to bash the Acura software, in general its pretty good. I'm just not happy that Acura charges so much for upgrades that offer almost nothing in the way of new features. For those that are considering upgrading, be aware that what you are really buying are updated POIs, very little beyond that. I could imagine in some cases there could be benefits, particularly if you live in an area there have been local improvements for new roads and developments.

I will keep this version because my 05 software POI were out of date, but I certainly will not be upgrading from year to year unless there are major feature improvements.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Acura/Honda navi DVDs are unreasonably expensive @$185, i agree.
But you have to see how expensive are the update DVDs for the Lexus/Toyota Navi units.
Toyota was asking $260 for a new navi DVD for our 2007 Sienna. I said "no".
A friend with a Lexus LS460 was charged $425!!!! for the new navi update and "installation" at local Lexus dealer. $425 to update the Navi on a $65k car?!?

This is a bit off topic ...but I do like the Toyota/Lexus navi features and interface better than my RL. The navi system is just smarter, more feature loaded, and much much faster in the Sienna. The one thing i do not like about Toyota/Lexus system is that while the car is moving, you cannot make changes/inputs to the Navi. There used to be a "hack", but with the new software, it is disabled.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Missing my

Originally Posted by rlerman
I can see your frustration based on your expectations. I know what I'm getting into because my wife's MDX has the 2011 updates. The biggest difference for me is that they finally added the city I live in to the map! Not only that, but many of the neighborhoods in surrounding cities have changed (roads that didn't previously connect, now do). To me, it's worth $100 but not $185.

Originally Posted by danmm7
Acura/Honda navi DVDs are unreasonably expensive @$185, i agree.
But you have to see how expensive are the update DVDs for the Lexus/Toyota Navi units.
Toyota was asking $260 for a new navi DVD for our 2007 Sienna. I said "no".
A friend with a Lexus LS460 was charged $425!!!! for the new navi update and "installation" at local Lexus dealer. $425 to update the Navi on a $65k car?!?

This is a bit off topic ...but I do like the Toyota/Lexus navi features and interface better than my RL. The navi system is just smarter, more feature loaded, and much much faster in the Sienna. The one thing i do not like about Toyota/Lexus system is that while the car is moving, you cannot make changes/inputs to the Navi. There used to be a "hack", but with the new software, it is disabled.
I have never liked the Toyota/Lexus navi... The functionality seems mediocre to me, and the appearance (until very recently) has always looked like somebody mounted a dash-mounted unit inside the dash. IDK, I had a terrible experience with our navi unit in our first MDX (see below), but it has otherwise been great! My TomTom blows, but I probably got a bad model!

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...light=tnobori1
Old 11-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I have never liked the Toyota/Lexus navi... The functionality seems mediocre to me, and the appearance (until very recently) has always looked like somebody mounted a dash-mounted unit inside the dash. ....

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...light=tnobori1
This is how i felt about the Lexus Navi until i actually got it in a car that i own and drive often. After a few days using it, i found it better and easier to use.
- It calculates faster - much faster.
- It boots up/starts much faster than the RL
- It finds better/faster routes compared side by side to my 2006 RL's Navi
- Has extra features i like - such as: full phone book import from ANY of my smart phones, quick dial/favorites buttons, built in maintenance journal, custom POIs input, 3 user profiles, decent touchscreen, CD is paused when i am talking on the phone/bluetooth and it resumes as soon as i end my conversation, it can play DVDs (and movies), shows and compares 3 different routes at the same time, etc, etc.

Cons:
- On the 2007 Sienna, it lacks real time traffic. On my RL traffic is "nice to have" but only semi-accurate and slow to update. I can't trust it all the time.
- Yes, the Toyota unit looks like it was added as an aftermarket option in the Sienna van. Not very pretty. Yet - it's a minivan, it is not a 50k+ luxury sedan, so i can't complain. In the 40k+ Lexus sedans, the navigation units look pretty nice, IMO.
- As already stated - you cannot input while the car is moving.

Don't get me wrong .... the Acura RL has a very nice navigation/audio system. I am used to it and live with it every day. It is a lot better than many of the competitors, but i cannot call it the best out there. It is simply lacking some important (to me) features, which i found in Toyota/Lexus units. I wish we could have the best of both.

Sorry for hijacking this thread.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Missing my

Originally Posted by danmm7
- Has extra features i like - such as: full phone book import from ANY of my smart phones, quick dial/favorites buttons, built in maintenance journal, custom POIs input, 3 user profiles, decent touchscreen, CD is paused when i am talking on the phone/bluetooth and it resumes as soon as i end my conversation, it can play DVDs (and movies), shows and compares 3 different routes at the same time, etc, etc.
WOW, that's awesome! I didn't know about the video, contacts import or the custom POIs!
Old 11-19-2010, 06:54 PM
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Received 95 Likes on 66 Posts
I have never liked the Toyota/Lexus navi... The functionality seems mediocre to me, and the appearance (until very recently) has always looked like somebody mounted a dash-mounted unit inside the dash. IDK, I had a terrible experience with our navi unit in our first MDX (see below), but it has otherwise been great! My TomTom blows, but I probably got a bad model!
I agree due to firsthand experience. My wife has a 2004 Land Cruiser that at the time had the same Navi that went into the LS and LX.

Acura Navs are so much more intuitive, and easier to figure out. The Toyota Nav segments the country into regions and if you are going from say Michigan to Illinois (different regions on the system), you have to remember to switch regions or it won't find the address. It's always failing to find an address as it makes you select from the different variations (i.. East, West, etc.). I understand that it may seem necessary, but for some reason I don't seem to need to do it a fraction of the time in the Acura.

The Toyota Nav makes you set the speed limits (secondary, rural, highway) for the roads you travel on and adjusts your ETA by that. Acura Navs base it off of the speed limits and the speeds your traveling.

I could go on and on.

Lastly, while not a reflection of the Navi, Toyota's Voice Recognition BLOWS, and that's putting it mildly. When we bought the Land Cruiser I was so excited to try it out as I'm kind of a geek when it comes to that stuff.

Me: "Audio on"
Toyota: "Air conditioning off"
Me: "Temperature up"
Toyota: "Radio off"

I'm not kidding. It recognized my commands maybe 10% of the time.

When I bought the RL I didn't even try out the VR. Based off of my experience with the Toyota I thought it was a gimmick. I can't tell you how excited I was when I realized how good the VR in the Acura really is. Assuming I'm not driving with the windows open, it understands my commands 95% of the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love our Land Cruiser. We bought her new, she now has 127K miles on her and she runs as well as a brand new Lexus. She's a beast in the snow and hushed in normal driving. We are driving it into the ground which based on how she's running, it will be a long time, but Toyota's Navis leave A LOT to be desired.

Last edited by GoHawks; 11-19-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Missing my

Originally Posted by GoHawks
I agree due to firsthand experience. My wife has a 2004 Land Cruiser that at the time had the same Navi that went into the LS and LX.

Acura Navs are so much more intuitive, and easier to figure out. The Toyota Nav segments the country into regions and if you are going from say Michigan to Illinois (different regions on the system), you have to remember to switch regions or it won't find the address. It's always failing to find an address as it makes you select from the different variations (i.. East, West, etc.). I understand that it may seem necessary, but for some reason I don't seem to need to do it a fraction of the time in the Acura.

The Toyota Nav makes you set the speed limits (secondary, rural, highway) for the roads you travel on and adjusts your ETA by that. Acura Navs base it off of the speed limits and the speeds your traveling.

I could go on and on.

Lastly, while not a reflection of the Navi, Toyota's Voice Recognition BLOWS, and that's putting it mildly. When we bought the Land Cruiser I was so excited to try it out as I'm kind of a geek when it comes to that stuff.

Me: "Audio on"
Toyota: "Air conditioning off"
Me: "Temperature up"
Toyota: "Radio off"

I'm not kidding. It recognized my commands maybe 10% of the time.

When I bought the RL I didn't even try out the VR. Based off of my experience with the Toyota I thought it was a gimmick. I can't tell you how excited I was when I realized how good the VR in the Acura really is. Assuming I'm not driving with the windows open, it understands my commands 95% of the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love our Land Cruiser. We bought her new, she now has 127K miles on her and she runs as well as a brand new Lexus. She's a beast in the snow and hushed in normal driving. We are driving it into the ground which based on how she's running, it will be a long time, but Toyota's Navis leave A LOT to be desired.
I may be wrong but there was an update to the Toyota navigation system between 2004 and 2007, right? Test drove a few '02-'04 LS 430s and HATED the navigation. However, I would love to import my contacts from my phone to the car... I still haven't programmed my phone numbers in the RL. Either way, I still like the Acura navi!
Old 11-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
my opinion of Acura on this is rather low. Example - the car hood does not align properly and it has never been in an accident. When we updated the disc it cost us $185. Almost before it arrived they lowered the price to $99 and when we called about it they denied the price was $99 and then said the website must have been hacked or we were making it up. The whole company is not what it was 10 years ago and we are already thinking of selling it and buying something else. Piss poor service if you ask me. If you are considering an Acura buy something else.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:08 PM
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Received 95 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by merlin the wrench
my opinion of Acura on this is rather low. Example - the car hood does not align properly and it has never been in an accident. When we updated the disc it cost us $185. Almost before it arrived they lowered the price to $99 and when we called about it they denied the price was $99 and then said the website must have been hacked or we were making it up. The whole company is not what it was 10 years ago and we are already thinking of selling it and buying something else. Piss poor service if you ask me. If you are considering an Acura buy something else.
I would have to respectfully disagree. My '06 RL is the 3rd Acura I've bought new. First was a '93 Vigor I drove for over 8 years and 110K miles. My second was an '01 TL I drove for 5 years and 90K miles, and now my RL that I've had for 4.5 years and 75K miles. Loved each car and have received exceptional service from every dealer I visited.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:45 PM
9th Gear

2005 software update disk

Anyone from NJ that has the software upgrade disk required before moving to 4.92?

AD<thanks><VANCE>
Old 11-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by GoHawks
I would have to respectfully disagree. My '06 RL is the 3rd Acura I've bought new. First was a '93 Vigor I drove for over 8 years and 110K miles. My second was an '01 TL I drove for 5 years and 90K miles, and now my RL that I've had for 4.5 years and 75K miles. Loved each car and have received exceptional service from every dealer I visited.
This is my 3rd Acura. The first two were gen 2 Legends. This car and the way Honda treats me is junky compared to the Legends. I like the dealers we have dealt with. It is the way the car is thrown together, the inconsistency of the electronics, the noise level and ride of the car. We contacted Acura just a few days after the sale as we had bought a new one to use to drive to my father's funeral on the other coast. Acura Nav flat lied and denied the sale as far as saying it was a web hack and they weren't selling them at this price. BS. We won't buy another Acura again just because of the lies they told. Period. They said to effect - FU we got your money tough. So we say back to them - FU, see if we ever buy another car from you. Somewhere today in the USA there is someone who will read this and not buy an Acura. Good.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by merlin the wrench
This is my 3rd Acura. The first two were gen 2 Legends.

Acura refunded the difference this morning and admitted it was a public price on their website. We are satisfied this issue is closed. If a moderator see's this, please edit or delete my posts in this matter as Acura has resolved the issue.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Missing my

Glad it worked out Merlin! Always feels good to be taken care of... even if it takes a while!
Old 11-30-2010, 01:55 AM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is this deal still good, I have an 05 RL

My brother in law has an 08 MDX and was wondering if the disc are inter change able between the models?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Intermediate

Does anyone have a 4.6 that they can let me borrow?

I just purchased the $99 disc, but I'm upgrading from 4.55. So it sounds like I need to install 4.6 or higher first to be able to use the new 4.92 that I just bought. Is that correct? If so, does anyone have a 4.6+ disc that I can borrow for a few days?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:55 AM
Safety Car

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by greenejason
I just purchased the $99 disc, but I'm upgrading from 4.55. So it sounds like I need to install 4.6 or higher first to be able to use the new 4.92 that I just bought. Is that correct? If so, does anyone have a 4.6+ disc that I can borrow for a few days?
That is incorrect. 4.31 or higher and you are good to go. Read the directions in Post # 85.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
It's really annoying that the US market gets a $99 "special", while in Canada the discs are always $249...doubly annoying we can't just use the US discs since the US package includes only the US disc with "southern Canada" which apparently is only segments of major highways along the US border. The US map for my car shows "outside coverage area" unless I am right on the Maine border.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Missing my

Originally Posted by BluNosr2
It's really annoying that the US market gets a $99 "special", while in Canada the discs are always $249...doubly annoying we can't just use the US discs since the US package includes only the US disc with "southern Canada" which apparently is only segments of major highways along the US border. The US map for my car shows "outside coverage area" unless I am right on the Maine border.
Not to minimize your complaint but I would eagerly trade one inexpensive navi upgrade for ventilated seats. Just sayin...
Old 12-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
LOL..well FWIW, I find the RL's ventilated seats are not nearly as "cooling" as some others in the market (like the Infiniti M sedans, or some of the domestic SUVs). And I'd take factory XM, nav traffic, and AcuraLink as a trade on the cooled seats!!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Missing my

you win!
Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

Hi,
Just ordered this 2011 Nav DVD for $99+tx/shipping.
But I'm running ancient 4.13B version.
Can someone lend me their Navigation Setup Update disc (original, not copied)?
I can paypal you $5 for your assistance and postage.
I'll send it right back after successful completion.
Please PM me for address and details.

Thanks!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Intermediate

I had my US RL in Montreal for a year or so with a US nav disc and it worked fine. Maybe other parts of Canada are not covered as well.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by socal28
Hi,
Just ordered this 2011 Nav DVD for $99+tx/shipping.
But I'm running ancient 4.13B version.
Can someone lend me their Navigation Setup Update disc (original, not copied)?
I can paypal you $5 for your assistance and postage.
I'll send it right back after successful completion.
Please PM me for address and details.

Thanks!
Socal28,

PM me your name and address and I will mail you mine. No payment is neccessary. All I ask is you ship it back to me when the update is done.

Let me know...
Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 AM
1st Gear

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by knv8
Looks like they lowered the price, good time to jump.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...e=APF-A99-0910
Thanks so much for this! $85 savings!!! That's not bad
Old 12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Missing my

That's at least 3 people rmjse has helped in the last few weeks (including me!). You're a valuable member here, rmjse. Thanks for helping fellow Aziners!
Old 12-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by rmjse
Socal28,

PM me your name and address and I will mail you mine. No payment is neccessary. All I ask is you ship it back to me when the update is done.

Let me know...
rmjse, I sent you PM.
Thank you very much!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Burning Brakes

That's at least 3 people rmjse has helped in the last few weeks (including me!). You're a valuable member here, rmjse. Thanks for helping fellow Aziners!
yep, helped me too. I upgraded from the original 05 software without a hitch.

Quick Reply: 2011 nav disc on sale for $99, exp 1-31-11