Thought I share this IM discussion I just had,...

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 10:51 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by TypeSKiller
So then why did you call the Article in which the 350Z beat out the M3 and 911 (german cars ) BS????? I thought their words were 1000x more valid than mine...or YOURS?
And track times and bang for the buck are relevant when comparing interiors
Old 02-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Suzuka Master

That sounds like a "cop out" to me....you yourself said that the BEST QUALITY Mercedes-Benz automobiles were made 1-2 decades ago...no?
What does quality of the car have to do with interior design/material? Yes, the older Mercedes engines were very reliable, like I stated. I didnt state that the whole car was reliable, since my old 190E was in the shop fairly often for little stuff.

You are just trying to dig up anything to try and argue.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Official BS Sniffer

Originally posted by SilverBullet
Mines better than yours. Mines better than yours.

Quit your crap. Now your tossing it right back at him and he doesn't even OWN a german car. Neither do I yet! But you can find me bitching about the quality of the G35 when it first came out! So I am defintely not biased on this either.

Lets see here, if you go sit in a A4, B5 model, yeah it was not very good. But now they revamped it with the new designs they came out with for there cars. It's alot better than any car I have been in period. And many professionals have said this.

Like Jason said, you are one biased Nissan owner.

Your LEXUS blows away the G35 interior and its starting to become out dated itself.
ah...the "professionals" said this...or that...

Mine's better than yours???? Do I OWN a G35??? no...do I even own an Infiniti Product??? NO.

I will say right now that the interior quality of the A4 is BETTER than my Maxima or my 350Z....but neither of them compete with the A4. The Z's interior in MY OPINION is more sporty as it should be than the A4s...and I didn't buy the car for "interior quailty"....I bought it for PERFORMANCE..on the track and off.

The A4 is a nice car...I will give it that, but it's interior is only marginally better than the G35s if it is at all..again it's all opinion. If you're willing to give up almost 100hp for a SLIGHTLY higher quality (and this is still debatable) interior..than more power to you. As for me...I'll continue to buy cars for their engines, handling, etc...until I get old enough that I have to wear diapers and live in an "old folks" home.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:06 AM
Official BS Sniffer

Originally posted by Maximized
And track times and bang for the buck are relevant when comparing interiors
so let me get this straight....they get paid to do everything in testing a car...but the only thing that you consider "gospel" is what they say about interiors?
Old 02-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Banned

It's okay, I bought thsi car for its handling and build quality. And when I got it I knew I could get alot more power out of it than the G35 if I wanted too. So no big deal. BTW, the A4 Quattro with sport package handles better than the G35 in a recent test I saw Gotta love Quattro.

ah...the "professionals" said this...or that...

Mine's better than yours???? Do I OWN a G35??? no...do I even own an Infiniti Product??? NO.

I will say right now that the interior quality of the A4 is BETTER than my Maxima or my 350Z....but neither of them compete with the A4. The Z's interior in MY OPINION is more sporty as it should be than the A4s...and I didn't buy the car for "interior quailty"....I bought it for PERFORMANCE..on the track and off.

The A4 is a nice car...I will give it that, but it's interior is only marginally better than the G35s if it is at all..again it's all opinion. If you're willing to give up almost 100hp for a SLIGHTLY higher quality (and this is still debatable) interior..than more power to you. As for me...I'll continue to buy cars for their engines, handling, etc...until I get old enough that I have to wear diapers and live in an "old folks" home.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:15 AM
Official BS Sniffer

Originally posted by SilverBullet
It's okay, I bought thsi car for its handling and build quality. And when I got it I knew I could get alot more power out of it than the G35 if I wanted too. So no big deal. BTW, the A4 Quattro with sport package handles better than the G35 in a recent test I saw Gotta love Quattro.

I'm done...this is just going to turn into a giant circle of arguments....good luck with the A4 russ.....
Old 02-13-2003, 11:54 AM
Racer

well this started out with a racing theme but it has gone way way way down hill. hell, your not even talking shit about racing, your talking about interior quality!

good luck with your A4 russ... have fun with your electrical probs.

CLOSED