Stolen Acura headlights (again)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2001, 07:07 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothJyzz:
I'm sorry that this is the age of "situational ethics". If your boyz steal stuff then they are THIEVES! If you choose to be their boyz then that's you. If you choose to further their ends by actually buying STOLEN goods then you may as well be considered a THIEF as well!

Look, taking stuff that doesn't belong to you is WRONG. It's wrong five years ago, yesterday, today and in the future. Don't rationalize your underdeveloped moral compass with "I don't rat on my boyz". That played out in high school. If you like to hang around thieves then it's likely you're a thief also, and I hope you go to jail along with them. Don't bring up all kinds of excuses and hypothetical situations....they stole the lights and they are wrong. You don't have to turn them in (you should though) but you certainly don't have to buy what someone working stiff purchased with his/her hard-earned money had stolen from them.

If you're going to be wrong, just be wrong and don't give us all that other crap.

dee

</font>
Underdeveloped moral compass? Why because I am saying the bottom line truth? Your full of shit to say that your the fucking golden knight of justice riding high down the road of life. BULLSHIT. Yeah, stealing is stealing and theives and theives AND idiots are idiots, talking of an idiot did you read my post CAREFULLY SIR. MYCRAPPETHNOTSMELLALOT? I said that if you get yourself involved or are involved then SHAME ON YOU. Out here on the east coast, not the fucking sticks of the USA, we have the mob, go tell them your gonna do the right thing and tell authorities and I'll fish you out of the bottom of the Hudson River. Sorry, can't live the golden life where every day is like an episode of Different Strokes. Bad things happen, people get hurt, shit gets stolen, no excuses no BS. I am not hiding behind examples it's just the truth that we all probably know someone doing something wrong and must decide if we get involved or look the other way. Yeah yeah yeah looking the other way IS getting involved and choosing to let it exist but that's life.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.Streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.Streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
No Mods yet but just wait......
Old 06-19-2001, 07:08 PM
Moderator Alumnus

OK I recind my all out assault on you and your life and everything else, sorry, touchy today . It's all good.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-19-2001, 07:10 PM
Soon to be, fairly famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know I luv you Eclipse... .

------------------
PimpDaddy Gold, Deep Tint, BAAAAAD Attitude
Old 06-19-2001, 07:10 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothJyzz:
You know I luv you Eclipse... .

</font>
Much love Jyzz (ewwwwww, I said Jyzz)

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-19-2001, 07:11 PM
Soon to be, fairly famous

------------------
PimpDaddy Gold, Deep Tint, BAAAAAD Attitude
Old 06-19-2001, 07:15 PM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Group hug...

------------------
Wayne Gruen
Service Manager
Park Ave Acura
*** The opinions expressed above are my own and I in no way speak for American Honda or Acura. ***

2002 TL-S Black on Black
Factory Body Kit, Factory Spoiler, Comptech Springs, Comptech Sways, Comptech Headers, Comptech Exhaust, Xephyr CAI
Tuning by Jens
Old 06-19-2001, 07:25 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wayneg:
Group hug...

</font>
YOU hug the guy named SmoothJyzz, I'll hug a lamp post

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-19-2001, 08:33 PM
Burning Brakes

I don't know. You know this loyalty thing might be more than it should when it comes to nefarious activities. Or at least "protecting the boyz" has a different meaning if the RELEVANCE changes.

To wit: (I cannot believe I just said "to wit")

Just a thought on situational ethics?
What do the situational ethicists here think if the "boyz" cheats on his wife BUT with YOUR wife? Or the "boyz" simply dumps his old stock of oils and greases down some streets sewer system but it's your street's sewer system? Or the "boyz" is visiting and he notices your neighbors car has HID's and soon after clumsily tears them out and you know it was him. Come on, where does the loyalty end? Would your "boyz" if things were reversed and if push comes to shove, stand by you? And don't you think that by saying "oh its what always happens and I shouldn't do anything about it because it doesn't do any good" is precisely the reason that it continues?

Just some FFT.

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
White\Black
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sways
17x7.5 BBS RX Rims
K&N Dropin AF
Navigation System
Burlwood Shifter
Guards+Fenderwell Trim
PIAA16969
Smokers Package
My Car
More Pics
Old 06-19-2001, 09:12 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Al Uminum:
I don't know. You know this loyalty thing might be more than it should when it comes to nefarious activities. Or at least "protecting the boyz" has a different meaning if the RELEVANCE changes.

To wit: (I cannot believe I just said "to wit")

Just a thought on situational ethics?
What do the situational ethicists here think if the "boyz" cheats on his wife BUT with YOUR wife? Or the "boyz" simply dumps his old stock of oils and greases down some streets sewer system but it's your street's sewer system? Or the "boyz" is visiting and he notices your neighbors car has HID's and soon after clumsily tears them out and you know it was him. Come on, where does the loyalty end? Would your "boyz" if things were reversed and if push comes to shove, stand by you? And don't you think that by saying "oh its what always happens and I shouldn't do anything about it because it doesn't do any good" is precisely the reason that it continues?

Just some FFT.

</font>
In my opinion, that is involving you, where in my example would give you a right to rat them out.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-19-2001, 09:52 PM
Racer

You guys should know by now that 99.9% of the talk that comes from CL-power's mouth is BULLSHIT!

I SERIOUSLLY DOUBT he was serious, Hell, I bet deep down inside, he's a good little whiteboy

Hahahah

------------------
NightHawk Black 2001 CL-S (AEM Intake, Yellow ION PIAA,35%Tint)

The Debadged Sleeper
Old 06-19-2001, 09:56 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I want to catch one of these clowns red handed, pop him over the head with a 4 X 4 post, strip him and duct tape his sorry ass up and dump him out in the boonies. When he comes to he'll never know the face that caught him, which ought to put a little fear in that worthless POS--keep him looking over his shoulder. Probably be easier just to cap his sorry welfare ass. Don't anybody get racial on me, white people are on welfare too.

------------------
CL-S PDG, TR Typhoon Wheels, Comptech Sways, Solaris 9005, guards, nose mask, V-1 hard wired & remote.
Old 06-19-2001, 10:55 PM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
In my opinion, that is involving you, where in my example would give you a right to rat them out.

</font>
Eclipse

When you say this: "Yeah yeah yeah looking the other way IS getting involved and choosing to let it exist but that's life."

I did mention it DOES depend on the relevence which is why I gave you some examples "slightly" more involving. (Except for the wife example). But thats the point, you want change, albeit slow, you have to make strong decisions. Loyalty towards evildoers degrades one. When I find out a friend is into something just wrong, it's over because in the end its only trouble.

Peace
Rob

------------------
"01" CL Type-S
White\Black
Comptech Springs
Comptech Sways
17x7.5 BBS RX Rims
K&N Dropin AF
Navigation System
Burlwood Shifter
Guards+Fenderwell Trim
PIAA16969
Smokers Package
My Car
More Pics
Old 06-20-2001, 01:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Let me just add... If your one of the people condoning this stuff, do not come crying back to this list when your ride gets cut up. Or ya get busted up for f'en with someone's car.

------------------
2001 Silver 3.2CLS
Muds, Spoiler, Hardwire 8500, Polarg M-6 lamps, K&N filter #33-2178,
Comptech Headers, Sways, mufflers
Planning: SSR 17X7.5 GT1 Wheels, Brembo Brakes.
Old 06-20-2001, 02:20 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tel1sps:
Let me just add... If your one of the people condoning this stuff, do not come crying back to this list when your ride gets cut up. Or ya get busted up for f'en with someone's car.

</font>
I think the only person condoning this act is CLPOWER himself.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-20-2001, 03:14 PM
Drifting

Well said Eclipse- throw me a life preserver It's just hard when some poor young lady sits in your office and sobs over the damage to her car.

</font>
She sounds vulnerable........

------------------
-Phin
Voice of the Angry Chink/Gook Bastard or whatever you wanna call us.
Old 06-20-2001, 03:27 PM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bc01cls:
I want to catch one of these clowns red handed, pop him over the head with a 4 X 4 post, strip him and duct tape his sorry ass up and dump him out in the boonies. When he comes to he'll never know the face that caught him, which ought to put a little fear in that worthless POS--keep him looking over his shoulder. Probably be easier just to cap his sorry welfare ass. Don't anybody get racial on me, white people are on welfare too.

</font>
Okay dude......I am not going to play the racial bullshit on you, but do you understand what you just said. Basically you just said that you would beat the fuck out of some "worthless POS" "welfare ass." That is not racist at all because you are not implying that white, black, yellow or red people are on welfare or are stealing. Then you automatically assume that we are going to think that you meant "niggers", so you add your little addendum at the end when you say white people are on welfare too. That is racist and that is not giving this audience a lot of credit. Do you see the seeming contradication in your logic. I really don't care if your racist, just say what you mean like a man. If that is racist, so be it.

------------------
-Phin
Voice of the Angry Chink/Gook Bastard or whatever you wanna call us.
Old 06-20-2001, 03:28 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 976 Likes on 330 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by louisn:
ClPower, your attitude on criminal activity leaves a lot to be desired. If we were all hoodlems and thugs like your buddies, what kind of world would this would be? If you were a victim you wouldn't be so cavalier. Also, if you hang with these thugs, it wouldn't surprise me to see your name on a police report down the road.</font>

had my shit stolen, police reports? been there done that. And the thing is, we aren't all thugs thats what makes the world the way it is.

Old 06-20-2001, 03:30 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
I find it unconscionable that anyone would protect someone they know to be involved in this. Perhaps you would like to talk to the owners of the cars that have been hit. I do on a daily basis- it is not fun. I have 2 of these cars and fully understand their feelings of violation and anger. Instead of "protectin' the boyz", we should be collectively trying to figure out a way to stop and, even better, catch these punks. Its going to effect us sooner or later- at $3500 a pop, how long till the insurance companies raise the rates on the comp for these cars? We tolerate way too much of this crap because we choose to!

</font>

i don't condone it....but i ain't ratting him out...he's a friend. You know better then that.
Old 06-20-2001, 03:38 PM
teh Senior Instigator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jayru:
You guys should know by now that 99.9% of the talk that comes from CL-power's mouth is BULLSHIT!

I SERIOUSLLY DOUBT he was serious, Hell, I bet deep down inside, he's a good little whiteboy

Hahahah

</font>

haha, on the outside i'm the good little white boy...it's once you get inside of me your realize i'm not. And most of you don't see my outside. But yep...i'm a good little preppy white boy

Old 06-20-2001, 03:40 PM
teh Senior Instigator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phinthesky:
Okay dude......I am not going to play the racial bullshit on you, but do you understand what you just said. Basically you just said that you would beat the fuck out of some "worthless POS" "welfare ass." That is not racist at all because you are not implying that white, black, yellow or red people are on welfare or are stealing. Then you automatically assume that we are going to think that you meant "niggers", so you add your little addendum at the end when you say white people are on welfare too. That is racist and that is not giving this audience a lot of credit. Do you see the seeming contradication in your logic. I really don't care if your racist, just say what you mean like a man. If that is racist, so be it.

</font>
haha, good to see phins still the same
Old 06-20-2001, 03:43 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phinthesky:

</font>
I was going to say the same exact thing. The very fact that he added 'white people are on welfare too' totally contradicts his entire point on being racial.

------------------
99 M3
dead CL-S

Tom2: The Voice Of Reason and Captain of the Bullshit Police.

[This message has been edited by Tom2 (edited 06-20-2001).]