Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2002, 11:42 PM
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review

OK…..I am the biggest WHINER when it came to bitching about the SlushBox so I deserve my own thread.

Dateline Friday March 15th, Shawn arrives at the Acura dealer to pick up the car that he had been waiting TWO YEARS for Acura to build.

After nearly two hours of paperwork, OnStar programming, Insurance and loan verification, and signing more papers then when I bought my house I was ready to roll.
Usually when I trade a car in I am somewhat hesitant to turn over the keys, but I had no problem at all grabbing my briefcase and jacket out of the old car and transferring it into the new ride.

Before I drove away I pushed the clutch in and “rowed” it through the gears a few times.
At first I thought there was a problem. I was finding 1-2-3-4 without a problem, but the car didn’t want to go into 5th.
I explained this to the sales guy and he gave it a try.
1-2-3-4-5-6, no problem.
I did it again myself and realized that I was going 1-2-5-6 because I was pushing the gearshift to the right too much.
DAMN this thing is close I said to myself.
After a few more rows through the gears I was ready to BLAST OFF.

Pulled out of the dealership and took the back way through town instead of hitting the interstate for the ride home.
Still took a bit of getting used to. I easily screeched the wheels while pulling away in first because I didn’t want to stall it and was unfamiliar with the clutch engagement point.

After only a few miles I could EASILY feel the extra power from under the hood.
It literally feels like there’s an extra 50+ horsepower under the hood.
I can’t wait to get my CAI installed.

I stopped over two friends houses on the way home to show off the new ride.
They were both quite impressed.

More about the car.
The gear spacing is SOOOO close and is not quite what I am used to from other cars I’ve owned.
The closest thing I could relate it to would be the NSX I drove a few years back.
The extremely CLOSE gear placements and short throws are great once you learn their idiosyncrasies.
Two or three times on the way home I found myself selecting the wrong gear. Once was a 2nd to 5th maneuver and the other was what was supposed to be 5th to 4th ended up being 5th to 2nd. I caught it in time as I felt the engine REV’s climbing and didn’t completely release the clutch.
After 125 miles as of this afternoon I think I have a MUCH better feel for the car.
The shifter “centers itself in the 3-4 position and kind of “springs” into this position.
A steady pull to the left or right will get you 1st to 2nd or 5th to 6th.
REVERSE seems to be well locked out while moving between 5th and 6th as I never accidentally went too far RIGHT into the “R” area.

I do believe that there will be more then a few blown engines with this car.
Someone is going to be screwing around and do a 4th to 1st or 5rd to 2nd and NOT catch it like I did and BOOM…BYE BYE engine.
A REV limiter will NOT help in this situation and the engine will spin from the cars momentum.

Driving the car is real pleasure. It’s so much more fun then trying to “pretend” shift with the Slush-Box.
I did find myself easily exceeding the speed limits on the backcountry roads today.
I’m trying to behave as best I can until she’s properly broken in.

Rattles:
DEAD QUIET
I didn’t have any MAJOR rattles in my 2001, but there were a few.
I have not heard a squeak out of this car yet.
Check my other thread about the padding material I found when I was installing the V1 this afternoon for a further explanation of my findings.

I didn’t push the car hard enough yet to really engage the LSD so I didn’t notice the torque steer problems that some others have mentioned.

I LOVE the fact that the 6-Speed doesn’t have that idiotic “Grade Logic” system that the Auto has.
GL is great for going UP hills, but I hate the way it holds you back going DOWN.
I have TONS of hills by my house and it’s great to be able to control my descent with the shifter and not some stupid computer.

Quality:
I gave the car a thorough inspection before I pulled off the lot Friday.
Except for a minor misalignment of the grill/hood area that someone pointed out in my photos, the car seems to have a much better build quality then my 2001 did.

Acura did screw up one thing for me.
There is a new “bulge” in the trunk area that I guess houses the “brains” for the OnStar system.
It’s all the way up against the rear seat area, but that’s where my SubWoofer box used to fit perfectly.
Now it sticks out a bit and further reduces my trunk space.
I may have the audio shop build me a new box that conforms to the new shape if it doesn’t cost too much.

Handling:
I don’t know if they did something to the steering system or it’s just me, but the handling seems somewhat better.
Maybe it’s the fact that I’m better controlling the car around the corners or the fact that my stock tires on the 01 had 21,000 miles on them and were showing their age.
It just seemed better glued to the road as I was going around sharp corners.

Wheels:
I still don’t like the look of the new RIMS.
Mine are SOLD and on their way to Phoenix, AZ next week after my BLING BLING’s arrive.
They look lighter, but they also look like they were painted with silver spray paint.

Fog Lights:
So Acura got rid of the wimpy “marker” light….BIG DEAL.
They were exactly that, MARKER LIGHTS.
I’m not a big fan of the plastic inserts that they replaced them with.
They look like cooling ducts for the brakes but it’s just a piece of molded PLASTIC that does NOTHING.
Hopefully Acura comes out with something nice that fits in there or I’ll just be modifying my driver’s side one to provide extra air for my Cold Air Intake.

Interior:
I’m getting used to the interior color. I thought I wouldn’t like the Ebony, but it’s growing on me.
The “Brushed Aluminum” trim is light years ahead of the melted bowling ball look.
I haven’t noticed any “hairs” protruding from the seats yet. Maybe they found a way to correct this problem.
I like the E-Brake relocation, but not the cup holder situation.
One thing I DON’T like is they did away with the little pass-through compartment where you could run a wire to the power socket in the center storage area.
I used to keep my cell phone in the cup area and it was plugged into the power socket. I can’t do this now without drilling some holes or removing some of the trim pieces.

Mirrors:
LOVE the new smaller mirrors. Now I won’t feel like I’m driving around BLIND in parking lots any more. They have a nice bluish tint to them, which further reduces glare from cars behind you.

Seat Heaters:
I didn’t get to try them out yet. Hopefully the way they are set up with the single setting button will not be a problem. I use those suckers all the time in the winter.

OnStar:
Don’t know yet. I haven’t really played with it yet.

NAVI:
Same as before, but the version says 2.05F, so it must be somewhat different then the 2.05 I had before.

Overall, I am SOOOOO happy Acura decided to come out with this car.
I usually keep my cars for a long time. I had my 1991 Acura Legend 5-Speed for 8-years and 110,000-miles.
I was planning on keeping my 01 for 5-6 years, but just couldn’t stand the Tranny.

If the quality holds up this car WILL see 100,000 miles from me.

Any questions, feel free to ask and I will try and provide details and PLEASE don’t copy all this text in a quoted reply.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 12:16 AM
Banned

So has your wife filed a missing person report yet?
Old 03-17-2002, 12:22 AM
Burning Brakes

Nice car. I picked up an Anthricite 6 speed on Wenesday. My first Acura. Question for you...... does the seat seem a little high to you. My previous car, a Nissan 240 sx put you a little lower in relation to the dash. Any thoughts.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:25 AM
Banned

Originally posted by 6speed
Nice car. I picked up an Anthricite 6 speed on Wenesday. My first Acura. Question for you...... does the seat seem a little high to you. My previous car, a Nissan 240 sx put you a little lower in relation to the dash. Any thoughts.
I have an 01 and its the same way. I have the seat all the way down and it still feels like I'm in an suv. Just the way it is. You'll get used to it.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:27 AM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Great review Shawn. Good luck w/ the car and happy modding

Hey 6SPEED, could u post pics of ur car, I want 2 see how that car looks in real pics not from stimulated ones(i.e acura's website). Thanks bro, oh yea , good luck 2 u 2
Old 03-17-2002, 12:27 AM
Instructor

Yes, the seat felt too high to me too. Maybe it will sink in some when broken in. Unless you're real long legged and can push the seat further back, it moves up too high as you move it forward. I like to sit lower, my current car feels better and has a bigger range of adjustment. The CL seems better for taller or long legged drivers IMO.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:28 AM
Team Owner

I’m 6’-0” tall and the seat is all the way down and I have just enough clearance over my head.
It’s exactly that same as my 01 was, so I don’t think anything changed in the seats.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 12:31 AM
Team Owner

Originally posted by mdaniel
So has your wife filed a missing person report yet?
No, the wife hasn’t filed a report yet.
If I’m not out driving, I’m tinkering in the garage all day.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 12:51 AM
Kill the Chicken heads

what the hell....do you know how to drive stick? its not that hard to find the gears. I bet the rsx has the same shit, its real easy dude. dont be a girl. now go race!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2002, 12:53 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Type S Smokes All
what the hell....do you know how to drive stick? its not that hard to find the gears. I bet the rsx has the same shit, its real easy dude. dont be a girl. now go race!!!!!!
I hope you're kidding. The CL-S DOES have very close gates. Takes a little getting used to.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:56 AM
Team Owner

Originally posted by Type S Smokes All
what the hell....do you know how to drive stick?
YUP, I’ve driven a few….as in EVERY car but the CL that I’ve owned for the last NINETEEN YEARS.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 12:58 AM
Kill the Chicken heads

oh, hehehe
Old 03-17-2002, 01:00 AM
Burning Brakes

I have never owned an automatic and I missed a few gears in my new 6 speed cl. The gear box is great but is unique. Takes some getting used to. By the way Shawn there is a device to keep you from shifting from 5th to reverse. It's in the manual.
Old 03-17-2002, 01:01 AM
Banned

I think there's something to prevent a 2-3 shift from becoming a 2-1. Its almost like it guides you into 3rd.
Old 03-17-2002, 01:06 AM
Team Owner

Originally posted by 6speed
Shawn there is a device to keep you from shifting from 5th to reverse. It's in the manual.
I’m usually pretty good about reading manuals, but the only thing I read in the new one so far was how to program the HomeLink buttons.
I had forgotten how I did it last time.

Maybe tomorrow.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 01:36 AM
Burning Brakes

i managed to get the homelink buttons working for me. my garage door has the rolling codes. 1 extra step and it was programmed.
Old 03-17-2002, 04:55 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

I agree Shawn--whatever they did in the handling department worked! Plus, I also noticed how tight the car felt with not a single noise coming out of it at all.

Now, I just wish I had one of those to throw my headers, intake and exhaust on to give it that nasty sound. Oooooooh that would be sweet.
Old 03-17-2002, 08:46 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Oh yeah--one other thing I keep forgetting to mention.

Does the fact that it is a cable clutch allow it to be adjusted?

What type of clutch is on the RSX? Cable or hydraulic?
Old 03-17-2002, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
shawn...weigh you tire wheel combo for us
Old 03-17-2002, 10:26 AM
Banned

Originally posted by JZ
Oh yeah--one other thing I keep forgetting to mention.

Does the fact that it is a cable clutch allow it to be adjusted?

What type of clutch is on the RSX? Cable or hydraulic?
The CL's clutch is hydaulic - self adjusting. The shifter is cable driven.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:15 PM
Team Owner

Originally posted by typeR
shawn...weigh you tire wheel combo for us
When my new rims come in I will do that.
Should be Tuesday or Wednesday.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 01:28 PM
CL 6 speeder

Re: Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shawn S
[B]OK…..I am the biggest WHINER when it came to bitching about the SlushBox so I deserve my own thread.

I did it again myself and realized that I was going 1-2-5-6 because I was pushing the gearshift to the right too much.

The gear spacing is SOOOO close and is not quite what I am used A steady pull to the left or right will get you 1st to 2nd or 5th to 6th.]

In every manual I have ever owned or driven, the default position when in the neutral gate is the the shifter positions itself for the 3-4 gears. When down shifting from 5th, all one is supposed to do is pull back of the shifter and DO NOT PUT PRESSURE TO THE DRIVERS SIDE. Let the let shifter position itself. Then go straight back (or forward for 5 to 3). The only time the driver adds pressure to the side is when wanting to go to the 1-2 gate or the 5-6 gate. If you discipline yourself to control your sideways effort, its easy.
Old 03-17-2002, 03:17 PM
Instructor

Shawn,

Put the keys in the car and take it back to the dealer. Tell him you want your auto back because you are too dumb to drive a manual.

When I test drove the 6M, it was the first time driving a manual in 4 years for me...and I had no problem shifting through all the gears. It operates just like every other manual I have driven by centering between 3 and 4. Yes, I guess the throws are close, but that's the way they have been in every other car I have driven.

And how did you not notice that going from 1-2-5 did not have the pickup you would expect when you thought you were in 3rd gear?? I think somebody needs driving lessons.
Old 03-17-2002, 03:23 PM
Banned

Old 03-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Team Owner

Originally posted by Gator CL-S
When I test drove the 6M, it was the first time driving a manual in 4 years for me...and I had no problem shifting through all the gears.
Congratulations…I’m so happy for you.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Shawn,

Put the keys in the car and take it back to the dealer. Tell him you want your auto back because you are too dumb to drive a manual.

When I test drove the 6M, it was the first time driving a manual in 4 years for me...and I had no problem shifting through all the gears. It operates just like every other manual I have driven by centering between 3 and 4. Yes, I guess the throws are close, but that's the way they have been in every other car I have driven.

And how did you not notice that going from 1-2-5 did not have the pickup you would expect when you thought you were in 3rd gear?? I think somebody needs driving lessons.
I think someone needs a chill pill.
Old 03-17-2002, 03:37 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Shawn,

Dude... WTF crawled up your ass and died?
Old 03-17-2002, 03:57 PM
Team Owner

I mean SHIT, I was totally honest in my review and now I’m getting called stupid.

I could have said that I was flying through the gears like Jeff Gordon on a road course, but I’m honest that I had a few problems with the car.

I could have said that I raced Michael Andretti (he lives nearby) on the highway in his Lamborghini and taught him a lesson, but NO I didn’t.

For the record, I’m getting quite proficient with the car and just had it out for a nice country road BLAST today with my neighbor.

No driving lessons have been scheduled.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 04:33 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shawn,

Ok, what's wrong, you couldn't get it up for your lady last night and now you have to take it out on other people????
Old 03-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Instructor

Okay, okay...so I was a bit harsh on Shawn, but when someone drools over getting a car for months and then doesn't know how to drive it, I find it laughable...

...and for the record...
A. I did get laid last night
B. I got a speeding ticket on 16 on my way to Savannah for St. Patty's and I'm still a little bitter (86 in a 70...and I failed the roadside sobriety test while being sober)...
C. The cop could have got me ten miles earlier doing 136 in a 70, so it could have been much worse.
D. I got laid last night

...i guess i was thinking about the ticket when I wrote this...but I think Shawn has thick enough skin to deal...
Old 03-17-2002, 06:59 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
(86 in a 70...and I failed the roadside sobriety test while being sober)...
Old 03-17-2002, 07:35 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Good Review Shawm ...

Shawn - Nice honest review of the 6MT ... I am sure you are gonna love it. I am buying time in my RSX-S until the next gen CL coupe comes out so I can rejoin "the club"

By the way - another thing with 6MT in the RSX (probably same in CL) is that 5th is not all the way to the right (not counting WAY over for reverse) so for a while I thought 5th was messed up. Anyway - I guess my 12 years of driving stick + I couldn't find 5th consistently at the beginning makes me a moron ;-)

Enjoy your car and be nice to us RSX-S'ers who are torque challenged. I hope Acura has something nice in store for me for 2005 - anyone hear any good rumors on the CL/TL for 2004/2005 yet?
Old 03-17-2002, 07:39 PM
Team Owner

Re: Good Review Shawm ...

Originally posted by provench
I hope Acura has something nice in store for me for 2005 - anyone hear any good rumors on the CL/TL for 2004/2005 yet?
Yes I did, but it’s BAD news.
If the 2003 doesn’t sell, there won’t be a 2004 CL.

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 08:03 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: Re: Good Review Shawm ...

Originally posted by Shawn S
Yes I did, but it’s BAD news.
If the 2003 doesn’t sell, there won’t be a 2004 CL.

Shawn S
As far as I know, there will be a 2004 (which will be out in March of 2003) but that is where it will stop if the 03 and 04 wont sell.
Old 03-17-2002, 08:11 PM
Moderator Alumnus

So I guess it official ... no one can compete with BMW in the near luxury coupe market in the 25-40K range I guess. :-(

I sure like the 330Ci .... but it is too much $$$$.

I really think their mistake was trying to make a near luxury 30K CL-S to the luxury coupe "older crowd" market. They should take the 30K coupe (CL-S) and make it as sporty car and go for the 25-35 age range ...

And oh yeah ... then bring out an RL based coupe to compete with the upcoming 6 series BMW
Old 03-17-2002, 09:34 PM
Adult Supervision

I didn't like the review of this car at all. I really want a new automatic and I am marching down to the dealer tomorrow to order my 2004! I'll pay whatever it takes...Then I'm going to post each week about how impatient I am getting...

Shawn, congrats, I think I speak for all of us in being glad you got your car...

Oh, btw, there's still a red car in your avatar's garage!
Old 03-17-2002, 09:40 PM
Team Owner

Originally posted by MikeS 18
Oh, btw, there's still a red car in your avatar's garage!
Yea, but that’s an NSX.
I can dream, can’t I?

Shawn S
Old 03-17-2002, 10:20 PM
Banned

Re: Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review

Originally posted by Shawn S
OK…..I am the biggest WHINER when it came to bitching about the SlushBox so I deserve my own thread.

Dateline Friday March 15th, Shawn arrives at the Acura dealer to pick up the car that he had been waiting TWO YEARS for Acura to build.

After nearly two hours of paperwork, OnStar programming, Insurance and loan verification, and signing more papers then when I bought my house I was ready to roll.
Usually when I trade a car in I am somewhat hesitant to turn over the keys, but I had no problem at all grabbing my briefcase and jacket out of the old car and transferring it into the new ride.

Before I drove away I pushed the clutch in and “rowed” it through the gears a few times.
At first I thought there was a problem. I was finding 1-2-3-4 without a problem, but the car didn’t want to go into 5th.
I explained this to the sales guy and he gave it a try.
1-2-3-4-5-6, no problem.

Pulled out of the dealership and took the back way through town instead of hitting the interstate for the ride home.
Still took a bit of getting used to. I easily screeched the wheels while pulling away in first because I didn’t want to stall it and was unfamiliar with the clutch engagement point.

After only a few miles I could EASILY feel the extra power from under the hood.
It literally feels like there’s an extra 50+ horsepower under the hood.
I can’t wait to get my CAI installed.

I stopped over two friends houses on the way home to show off the new ride.
They were both quite impressed.

More about the car.
The gear spacing is SOOOO close and is not quite what I am used to from other cars I’ve owned.
The closest thing I could relate it to would be the NSX I drove a few years back.
The extremely CLOSE gear placements and short throws are great once you learn their idiosyncrasies.
Two or three times on the way home I found myself selecting the wrong gear. Once was a 2nd to 5th maneuver and the other was what was supposed to be 5th to 4th ended up being 5th to 2nd. I caught it in time as I felt the engine REV’s climbing and didn’t completely release the clutch.
After 125 miles as of this afternoon I think I have a MUCH better feel for the car.
The shifter “centers itself in the 3-4 position and kind of “springs” into this position.
A steady pull to the left or right will get you 1st to 2nd or 5th to 6th.
REVERSE seems to be well locked out while moving between 5th and 6th as I never accidentally went too far RIGHT into the “R” area.

I do believe that there will be more then a few blown engines with this car.
Someone is going to be screwing around and do a 4th to 1st or 5rd to 2nd and NOT catch it like I did and BOOM…BYE BYE engine.
A REV limiter will NOT help in this situation and the engine will spin from the cars momentum.

Driving the car is real pleasure. It’s so much more fun then trying to “pretend” shift with the Slush-Box.
I did find myself easily exceeding the speed limits on the backcountry roads today.
I’m trying to behave as best I can until she’s properly broken in.

Rattles:
DEAD QUIET
I didn’t have any MAJOR rattles in my 2001, but there were a few.
I have not heard a squeak out of this car yet.
Check my other thread about the padding material I found when I was installing the V1 this afternoon for a further explanation of my findings.

I didn’t push the car hard enough yet to really engage the LSD so I didn’t notice the torque steer problems that some others have mentioned.

I LOVE the fact that the 6-Speed doesn’t have that idiotic “Grade Logic” system that the Auto has.
GL is great for going UP hills, but I hate the way it holds you back going DOWN.
I have TONS of hills by my house and it’s great to be able to control my descent with the shifter and not some stupid computer.

Quality:
I gave the car a thorough inspection before I pulled off the lot Friday.
Except for a minor misalignment of the grill/hood area that someone pointed out in my photos, the car seems to have a much better build quality then my 2001 did.

Acura did screw up one thing for me.
There is a new “bulge” in the trunk area that I guess houses the “brains” for the OnStar system.
It’s all the way up against the rear seat area, but that’s where my SubWoofer box used to fit perfectly.
Now it sticks out a bit and further reduces my trunk space.
I may have the audio shop build me a new box that conforms to the new shape if it doesn’t cost too much.

Handling:
I don’t know if they did something to the steering system or it’s just me, but the handling seems somewhat better.
Maybe it’s the fact that I’m better controlling the car around the corners or the fact that my stock tires on the 01 had 21,000 miles on them and were showing their age.
It just seemed better glued to the road as I was going around sharp corners.

Wheels:
I still don’t like the look of the new RIMS.
Mine are SOLD and on their way to Phoenix, AZ next week after my BLING BLING’s arrive.
They look lighter, but they also look like they were painted with silver spray paint.

Fog Lights:
So Acura got rid of the wimpy “marker” light….BIG DEAL.
They were exactly that, MARKER LIGHTS.
I’m not a big fan of the plastic inserts that they replaced them with.
They look like cooling ducts for the brakes but it’s just a piece of molded PLASTIC that does NOTHING.
Hopefully Acura comes out with something nice that fits in there or I’ll just be modifying my driver’s side one to provide extra air for my Cold Air Intake.

Interior:
I’m getting used to the interior color. I thought I wouldn’t like the Ebony, but it’s growing on me.
The “Brushed Aluminum” trim is light years ahead of the melted bowling ball look.
I haven’t noticed any “hairs” protruding from the seats yet. Maybe they found a way to correct this problem.
I like the E-Brake relocation, but not the cup holder situation.
One thing I DON’T like is they did away with the little pass-through compartment where you could run a wire to the power socket in the center storage area.
I used to keep my cell phone in the cup area and it was plugged into the power socket. I can’t do this now without drilling some holes or removing some of the trim pieces.

Mirrors:
LOVE the new smaller mirrors. Now I won’t feel like I’m driving around BLIND in parking lots any more. They have a nice bluish tint to them, which further reduces glare from cars behind you.

Seat Heaters:
I didn’t get to try them out yet. Hopefully the way they are set up with the single setting button will not be a problem. I use those suckers all the time in the winter.

OnStar:
Don’t know yet. I haven’t really played with it yet.

NAVI:
Same as before, but the version says 2.05F, so it must be somewhat different then the 2.05 I had before.

Overall, I am SOOOOO happy Acura decided to come out with this car.
I usually keep my cars for a long time. I had my 1991 Acura Legend 5-Speed for 8-years and 110,000-miles.
I was planning on keeping my 01 for 5-6 years, but just couldn’t stand the Tranny.

If the quality holds up this car WILL see 100,000 miles from me.

Any questions, feel free to ask and I will try and provide details and PLEASE don’t copy all this text in a quoted reply.

Shawn S
[B] [IMG]
Old 03-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Team Owner

Re: Re: Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review

Originally posted by Miami 007
HEY....How about that.....Somebody knows how to use the button and they “sort of” know how to use the “IMG tags.

Shawn S
Old 03-18-2002, 08:54 AM
6 speed...

Re: Re: Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review

Originally posted by Miami 007
[B]

[IMG]

Quick Reply: Shawn’s LONG ASS 6-Speed Review