Me vs. GS300

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2001, 01:20 AM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me vs. GS300

Ok I have been waiting for a good race story to give you guys. I get in about 5-8 races a week but racing stories is closed so I was only go to type something if it was good. On the cell phone on 101 South. Going 70 behind car in the middle lane. I see this White GS300 flying up towards me. He brakes hard beacuse there is a car in the left lane and him and his gay ass looking friend are jumping around laughing like a bunch of homos. So I look at them and laugh and say you got to be fucking kidding me, I tell my dad it is time to race I got to go and hang up. So I move into the right lane and just take off all the way to 130mph. I leave these homos like 300-600 ft behind I would say. Then I slwo down traffic is busy again and they catch up and get behind me. Finally after being on a cars ass in the left lane doing 60 he gets over and I take off till 110 and just blow them away again. Here comes my exit and I stick my hand out the window pointing at them and laughing cause they really were acting like a bunch of fags. And the kid in the passenger seat sticks his face out the window and shakes his head back and forth and gives me the thumbs down. I don't know WTF he was doing but I hope he comes on the forum I want to ask them how it felt to get their ass whopped in Dad's car and what the hell they were doing. Anyhow I taught them a lesson and that was fun, hahahah. Anthony
Old 08-26-2001, 02:23 AM
Prostyle Owner

I nominate pgatour as this boards hall of fame inductee in the "best race stories in our CL"

lol, glad you had fun folling with them
Old 08-26-2001, 02:31 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
and i nominate him as "year's most irresponsible "driver"'
c'mon...I'm sure you are a safe driver when you want to be, but please respect the safety of others on the road! keep racing off the streets/highways and on the track!
Old 08-26-2001, 03:06 AM
Race Director

I think I def, win most fun race stories cause I really antagonzie them with everyone I possibly see.

And I think that is what my Insurance Company had me listed under most irresponsible driver. Maybe that's why i'm a little over 4 grand a year for my car, hahaha. Anyhow, I had to beat this fag right then and there because otherwise he would have thought he won, and we don't want that

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: pgatour1 ]
Old 08-26-2001, 03:14 AM
Kill the Chicken heads

Originally posted by rise:
<STRONG>and i nominate him as "year's most irresponsible "driver"'
</STRONG>

hahahaha
Old 08-26-2001, 09:19 AM
Learn to swim.

Do you know that it is your type that raises the insurnace premium for the rest of us? Do you also know that you are not actually fast?

You want to be fast? Buy a race car or a bike for sure. Otherwise, please be safe and do not waste whatever it is your car has left in it.

If I sound like an ass I apologize. I am just tired of paying too much each year for "In case Shit". I know for a fact that I have never been in a wreck nor do I deseeve to pay what I do.

Think next time please.
Old 08-26-2001, 12:06 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whine whine whine.
Old 08-26-2001, 12:22 PM
Retired Post Whore

Somebody got pissed off!
Old 08-26-2001, 01:54 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Aeon:
<STRONG>Do you know that it is your type that raises the insurnace premium for the rest of us? Do you also know that you are not actually fast?

You want to be fast? Buy a race car or a bike for sure. Otherwise, please be safe and do not waste whatever it is your car has left in it.

If I sound like an ass I apologize. I am just tired of paying too much each year for "In case Shit". I know for a fact that I have never been in a wreck nor do I deseeve to pay what I do.

Think next time please. </STRONG>
I hear ya, I know our cars really aren't fast and there are things that will kill them but it is still fun racing around because most the cars on the road we can beat. And I like getting in races with people who think they will win to let htmem know they don't. And if they do win then that's cool I respect that. Also I have no points and no accidents on my Insurance. The only reason mine is so high is because I'm an 18 year old kid driving a "sports car" around a college party town where there is a lot of theft and "DWI" It is bullshit that I have to pay for all the theft problems and DWI problems down here. I actually have dedeuctions from driving schools I have taking like Skip Barber and another one in CT that was sponsered by Dodge. What kills us is some of those stupid girls that bump into everything. THere was a girl in my high school who got in three accidents in the first 6 months of driving, all dumb, all her fault. HAHAH oh well, better hope one of them doesn't hit my CL.

Old 08-26-2001, 02:52 PM
Honkey

stinkin' girl drivers! they should be banned from the streets!!!!
Old 08-26-2001, 02:53 PM
foe
Racer

pga, do you live in new haven? Im from ct myself.

Also we had a gs 300 before - thats the car i learned to drive on, but its no competition to the cls in speed its 220 hp and much heavier, first time my dad drove my cls hes like holly shit this is a lot faster.

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: foe ]
Old 08-27-2001, 03:33 AM
Race Director

I'm from Rye Brook, NY which borderes greenwich so you are not to far from me. But right now I'm in Scottsdale, AZ cause i'm going to school at ASU. I'll be back for christmas and the summer. But No Acura at home, I still got my jeep and Alero though so that should work.
Old 08-27-2001, 04:19 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally posted by pgatour1:
<STRONG>I'm from Rye Brook, NY which borderes greenwich so you are not to far from me. But right now I'm in Scottsdale, AZ cause i'm going to school at ASU. I'll be back for christmas and the summer. But No Acura at home, I still got my jeep and Alero though so that should work.</STRONG>
you playin for the golf team? i love playing their course