me vs 2001 Cobra w/bolt-on's and 150shot

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 11:23 AM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess when you run out of insults on the car, they move to person behind the wheel...dont let them get to you...who knows, he's probably fat himself..
Old 02-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Intermediate

Zootking, you're living in a fantasy world. Guess what? We know this story is insane.
Old 02-28-2003, 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Zootking
I guess when you run out of insults on the car, they move to person behind the wheel...dont let them get to you...who knows, he's probably fat himself..
I was just taking a guess why he trapped so low. So dude really is huge? What are we talking...three bills? three and a half?

Might want to get some subframe connectors in that case LOL
Old 02-28-2003, 12:42 PM
10th Gear

your an idiot, if you knew anything about cobra's you would know that 01 cobra conv't came factory with subframes. so you make insults and posts based off anything but facts? any creditability you may have had just went out the proverbial window. :pfawk: :thumbsdn:
Old 02-28-2003, 12:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by NOScobra2001
your an idiot, if you knew anything about cobra's you would know that 01 cobra conv't came factory with subframes. so you make insults and posts based off anything but facts? any creditability you may have had just went out the proverbial window. :pfawk: :thumbsdn:
Is this guy another Highwayman????

If you cannot get better than a 9.0 in your Cobra...
A. Buy a new car because you cannot drive...preferably something auto
B. Your car is not running properly
C. Both A and B
Old 02-28-2003, 01:22 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Fever:why don't you come join me???Its nice on this side of the world....Man, maybe it is a dream world, there must be others in it, cause they saw it too...oh, and i guess it was a video dream of me vs the roush also???
Old 02-28-2003, 01:29 PM
Banned

You run 9s in a Squeezed Cobra and you question MY credibility?

I know vert stangs come with subframes...hell every car built today has a subframe and yes you vert has some additional bracing over a coupe, but NOT what I mean by subframe connectors....thick, welded steel bars from front to rear dipshit, not stamped steel diagonal braces that Ford put in there.

Please leave, you are embarrasing all domestic drivers.
Old 02-28-2003, 02:51 PM
im back

sometimes people win regardless of the BS, i got shit for beating an 02 SMG M3 but i did and i got witnesses to it. it happens, get over it
Old 02-28-2003, 06:13 PM
10th Gear

maximized:
Is this guy another Highwayman????

If you cannot get better than a 9.0 in your Cobra...
A. Buy a new car because you cannot drive...preferably something auto
B. Your car is not running properly
C. Both A and B

maybe you didnt read the post before when i responded to my 9.0 already:

"yes i ran a 9.01 at 90mph, and another 9.0 at like 88 coming off the line at 900rpm,not shifting fast and spraying once i got into 2nd gear. i was just playing around with some sh*tty tires that night looking for mph. i wasnt launching, i wasnt bangin the trans like i could."

so how about option (D). its called sandbagging.

t-pull:I know vert stangs come with subframes...hell every car built today has a subframe and yes you vert has some additional bracing over a coupe, but NOT what I mean by subframe connectors....thick, welded steel bars from front to rear dipshit, not stamped steel diagonal braces that Ford put in there.

i guess you havent looked under an 01 cobra conv't recently have you? there is nothing diagonal about my 2 vertical factory WELDED THICK STEEL bars that connect the front to the back. dude you are right, i am embarrassed when there are people like you that drive cobra's. personally i think its funny that you spend all your time in a cl board where you can beat up on 6cyl cars. ( no offense to board, there are some very fast and quick cars here) and if you post as many (2000+) posts on other boards for mustangs then
1. you have no life and sit in front of the computer all day
2. this is your life, which is even more sad.

in closing, people like you make it impossible for anyone to get along on message boards, you make stupid a** comments to people you dont know half way across the country. it is impossible to win an argument with you because you will always come back with something else smart. never any peace. winning an argument on the internet is about like winning the special olympics, even if you win, you still feel stupid. so you know what, you win. when you happen to be up towards nc/sc then you can talk sh*t because THEN you would have the chance to back it up. peace. i apologize to any acura-cl members for this bs thread response that has now just took up space. thank you
Old 02-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Banned

i guess you havent looked under an 01 cobra conv't recently have you? there is nothing diagonal about my 2 vertical factory WELDED THICK STEEL bars that connect the front to the back. dude you are right, i am embarrassed when there are people like you that drive cobra's. personally i think its funny that you spend all your time in a cl board where you can beat up on 6cyl cars. ( no offense to board, there are some very fast and quick cars here) and if you post as many (2000+) posts on other boards for mustangs then
1. you have no life and sit in front of the computer all day
2. this is your life, which is even more sad.

in closing, people like you make it impossible for anyone to get along on message boards, you make stupid a** comments to people you dont know half way across the country. it is impossible to win an argument with you because you will always come back with something else smart. never any peace. winning an argument on the internet is about like winning the special olympics, even if you win, you still feel stupid. so you know what, you win. when you happen to be up towards nc/sc then you can talk sh*t because THEN you would have the chance to back it up. peace. i apologize to any acura-cl members for this bs thread response that has now just took up space. thank you
First of all...learn how to fuggin quote somone....

I get along fine with all the ACL members and am not here to "beat up on 6cyl cars" I like all makes and models and believe that the members here respect that.

Trust me, your THICK WELDED STEEL BARS are not what I consider a subframe connector, and yes, you do have diagonal bracing.

Bottom line, you can;t drive and really, it'll be nice to see you leave.
Old 02-28-2003, 11:58 PM
nothing

pull t, the more you argue the more immature you sound and makes you like some teen with rich parents who does research on cars on the internet all day. (not that you are.) if zootking beat an '01 cobra running a 150 shot oh well, he beat a cobra running a 150 shot. there are more important things then arguing over the internet about who won a race you never saw or have any idea about.
Old 03-01-2003, 10:39 AM
Find beauty in dissonance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 03-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Banned

Originally posted by bryanz3.0cl
pull t, the more you argue the more immature you sound and makes you like some teen with rich parents who does research on cars on the internet all day. (not that you are.) if zootking beat an '01 cobra running a 150 shot oh well, he beat a cobra running a 150 shot. there are more important things then arguing over the internet about who won a race you never saw or have any idea about.
Sounds good man...mom and dad bought my car and I know jack shit about Cobras.
Old 03-01-2003, 03:31 PM
Racer

Hey NoSCobra...

Now I know you're smoking crack if you think your bolt on subframe connectors are "sturdy" or whatevers... how come everyone on all the mustang boards talk about how stock subframe on the verts suck? And how MM full length, or tubular subframe are WAY better?

Anyways, sandbagging Cobra, maybe you should stop sandbagging to at the track, on the road, and everywhere else. Makes everyone think you don't know how to drive your ride, and makes you look like a whiny little bitch.

Maybe next time you race, you should actually trying banging through the gears.... so Zootking doesn't think his 100-shot CL can knock out a car with 100 more horsepower?
Old 03-01-2003, 04:32 PM
10th Gear

numbaone:

i never said my factory sf's were any GREAT and outstanding, just said i had them stock. they do suck compared to the kenny brown, or the steeda's for that matter. but that is true for any aftermarket performance part,otherwise why buy aftermarket? the only time ive not drivin the car for all its had is when there has been people around i dont want to show out to. bottom line is ive never been anywhere that didnt understand a good sandbang. to shut everyone up here ill show you what the car has, on video when the cl,roush and i race. we cant race tonight as planned because it is raining down here and i called torrey and asked him how it was up there where his cl is and same there.

and pull-t
i dont care what you consider subframes, they are there. get over it. and no, i think i know what my 01 cobra has and doesnt have under it. i installed my whole exhaust system and have had it on a lift for other things as well. there is nothing diagonal that braces my car from front to back,hate to be the one to inform you. as far as leaving goes, no problem, the only reason i even showed up on this board was because my car was posted on it losing to torrey. i will post again when the race is filmed and shown once and for all who is faster between the three cars in question. there is nothing else for us to talk about. dont bother replying pull-t for it will just show your how mature you really are....
Old 03-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Suzuka Master

i will post again when the race is filmed and shown once and for all who is faster between the three cars in question. there is nothing else for us to talk about. dont bother replying pull-t for it will just show your how mature you really are....
Make sure you have fresh nitrous with the valve turned on and go practice your driving skills because they are obviously lacking. With the mods you have on your car, it should be running a lot quicker.
Old 03-02-2003, 12:21 AM
10th Gear

fresh nitrous? ill make sure to check the ex. date on my nitrous to makes sure it isnt stale before i run haha. son, you have no clue what my car runs, lol you really have no clue. if the 9.0@90mph in the 1/8th non power shifted and no spray in 1st didnt give you a clue then wow not much point in me even talking about it anymore....peace. last post till the rematch.
Old 03-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Banned

He meant make sure the bottle is full and not at 2-3 pounds.

Keep trying to look smart though...it's entertaining.
Old 03-04-2003, 11:10 AM
im back

um..nos cobra i ran a 9.0 in 1/8th mile with fwd and i/e/h NO spray so you're not all that
Old 03-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Intermediate

Look, dude, even a pre '00 Cobra would lay you out at ANY speed. You think you took out a Cobra, fine. A legitimate Cobra will roast you, pure and simple. But hey, it's your dream.

Fever:why don't you come join me???Its nice on this side of the world....Man, maybe it is a dream world, there must be others in it, cause they saw it too...oh, and i guess it was a video dream of me vs the roush also???
Old 03-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by I am RobG
um..nos cobra i ran a 9.0 in 1/8th mile with fwd and i/e/h NO spray so you're not all that
Hey man....he was "sandbagging" aka doesnt know how to drive
Old 03-05-2003, 12:00 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Hey Fever, then you find one that will toast me, im sure PullT's will cause its blown and comes with 45Hp more stock, oh and hte 2003's will own me as well, but unless its modded, the pre-2003's will not hang...im not saying i have the fastest car, but i can hold my own, including Cobra's and slightly modded Cobra's...in this case it happened to be one with gas...so back up off my nuts until you see it in person....
Old 03-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Banned

Hey Fever, then you find one that will toast me, im sure PullT's will cause its blown and comes with 45Hp more stock, oh and hte 2003's will own me as well, but unless its modded, the pre-2003's will not hang...im not saying i have the fastest car, but i can hold my own, including Cobra's and slightly modded Cobra's...in this case it happened to be one with gas...so back up off my nuts until you see it in person....
You beat a faster car with a crappy driver. I can buy that...back when I was still NA, I took out plenty of faster cars (and lost to plenty)...Vettes, F-bodies, even a Z8 and an NSX. I wouldn't say those cars couldn't "hang" though. That's all I am saying here, that you are inferring you can beat ANY Cobra just because this of this putz.

I ran 13.7/8.7 stock and 13.1/8.4 with boltons...no way you can hang with that. It's not a personal indictment, your car just isn;t up to it.
Old 03-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Racer

hey....

When's the race with the Roush from a dig? I thought it was this weekend? And if you're comparing your modded car with 100 shot against a stock pre '03 cobra... you *might* be able to hang. But if you're talking modded cobra vs your heavily modded CL, look to go home a loser. When's the last time you broke into the 12's at the track???
Old 03-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Who am I?

When you guys gonna race again? all i wanna know
Old 03-06-2003, 09:58 AM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

I havent broken into the 12's at the track, but neither has he....we're gonna do it allmotor and with gas, i expect to lose allmotor, but i dont with the gas, but we shall see...also, the race from a dig with the Roush could be this weekend if the weather holds, its rained the past 3 saturdays and thats when we usually hang out...i'll keep you posted
Old 03-06-2003, 12:13 PM
Suzuka Master

I havent broken into the 12's at the track, but neither has he....we're gonna do it allmotor and with gas, i expect to lose allmotor, but i dont with the gas, but we shall see...also, the race from a dig with the Roush could be this weekend if the weather holds, its rained the past 3 saturdays and thats when we usually hang out...i'll keep you posted
How do u expect to lose N/A, but spraying think you will win? That makes no sense at all.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:34 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Maximized...it seems as though the gas does nothing for him...i dont know maybe he doesnt have it hooked up right....he says he puts 304 to the wheels N/A, which i dont believe, cause he beat a 2002 GT by only 2 cars spraying the other day (so i found out)...a couple of people have said that the Cobra's manifold or something doesnt work well with gas, so i figure i put a little more than him spraying when he's N/A, and ive already beaten him when he's spraying, so who knows.....i dont even know why i should report the second go round, shit you guys didnt believe me the first time, so why bother if it happens again?
Old 03-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Who am I?

Zoot, show them the power of that Ac
Old 03-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Instructor

a couple of people have said that the Cobra's manifold or something doesnt work well with gas

Old 03-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Who am I?

Originally posted by 330RWHP

i think he means the NITRO MAN
Old 03-07-2003, 09:04 AM
Banned

I beat a CL-S on spray in my Swift yesterday. Dude didn't have his key in the ignition corrcetly and wasn't actually IN the car, but a win is a win.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:30 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

I beat a CL-S on spray in my Swift yesterday. Dude didn't have his key in the ignition corrcetly and wasn't actually IN the car, but a win is a win.

doesnt it get annoying when people dont believe you????? I mean that swift comes with 305HP stock right????
Old 03-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Banned

doesnt it get annoying when people dont believe you????? I mean that swift comes with 305HP stock right????
Sarcasm is lost on you :P
Old 03-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Racer

hahaha...

Maximized...it seems as though the gas does nothing for him...i dont know maybe he doesnt have it hooked up right....he says he puts 304 to the wheels N/A, which i dont believe, cause he beat a 2002 GT by only 2 cars spraying the other day (so i found out)...a couple of people have said that the Cobra's manifold or something doesnt work well with gas, so i figure i put a little more than him spraying when he's N/A, and ive already beaten him when he's spraying, so who knows.....i dont even know why i should report the second go round, shit you guys didnt believe me the first time, so why bother if it happens again?
Dont' worry Zoot I believe you. If he only beat an '02 GT by two cars SPRAYING the other day... there's no reason to not believe that you won't beat all over his limp ass. I mean hell, 400 rwhp Cobra vs 225 rwhp GT should be 2 car lengths, eh? Maybe you should look for a normal healthy mustang instead of that weak ass dying one, that always seems to be "sandbagging" since he either doesn't know how to drive, or enjoys being beat down by cars that aren't even in his class.
Old 03-11-2003, 07:04 PM
10th Gear

first off, numba, you are a f*cking idiot. i just decided this after reading that post. i dont know where torrey got the idea that i can only beat a stock 02 gt by two cars. and check the svtperformance boards for my exhaust combo with other mods. 25rwhp and 25-30rwtq is average for just my exhaust combo. car baseline dyno with paper filter at 280/289, you guys can do the math. i respect the board, its nice looking and has SOME members that know what they talking about. but for the most part the ones ive talked to on this thread are idiots that believe anything they hear. hey, i heard the london bridge is for sale for 100 bucks, any takers? dont bother posting heat and flames because i wont be back. losers....im out!
Old 03-11-2003, 07:50 PM
Banned

i wont be back.

best post evAr
Old 03-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Ohh O

Old 03-11-2003, 10:21 PM
Instructor

25rwhp and 25-30rwtq is average for just my exhaust combo.
Wait, you're telling me a Bassani X-pipe and a Magnflow c/b will get me 25rwhp?????

Dude, in case nobody has told you, let me be the first to break the news. A catback on a 4.6L Mustang is purely sound. There is LITTLE, if any, performance gain from just the catback. The X-pipe will gain power, but not 20-25rwhp. Is it with or without cats? Not to mention you still have the stock exhaust manifolds, which bottleneck the DOHCs more than the mid-pipe and c/b.

And I would say this straight to your face if you were here. YOU ARE A SHITTY DRIVER!!! PERIOD! To have mods like that on a COBRA and lose to a CL w/ Zootking's mods, then to run the times you do at the track, you are a DISGRACE to Mustang owners everywhere....

Go out and buy yourself a V6 so then at least you'll have an excuse for running as slow as you do.
Old 03-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Banned

Originally posted by 330RWHP

Dude, in case nobody has told you, let me be the first to break the news. A catback on a 4.6L Mustang is purely sound. There is LITTLE, if any, performance gain from just the catback. The X-pipe will gain power, but not 20-25rwhp. Is it with or without cats? Not to mention you still have the stock exhaust manifolds, which bottleneck the DOHCs more than the mid-pipe and c/b.
Agreed. I gained 13hp/16tq from my BBK o/r H and Flowmaster CB....of course I actually put it on the rollers and the track to prove that out unlike choda boy here.

Of course, he's likely quoting gains for that combo on an 03, which is spot on. I guess I can forgive him, bench modding off the internet from what others have done can get confusing.

Quick Reply: me vs 2001 Cobra w/bolt-on's and 150shot