Lexus loser almost killed himself

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 12:25 AM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Lexus loser almost killed himself

I was at a light when this Lexus GX470 pulled up next to me after being in my lane. The lane that he got into was about to end and of course I wasn't having any of that. If he was there first and tried to stay ahead of me, I'd understand. It's been a while since the last time I've raced anyway, so I needed something.

Anyway, light turns green and I don't even take off fast. He get's about a car and at about 25 I punch it, shift to second and by 60 I had a couple of carlenghts on him. I must mention that it was very cold and my tires were spinning for a little bit when I punched it. His lane is merging into mine, so after it merges, I start slowing down...but what does he do? He keeps going in the oncoming traffic's lane Imagine this, he was 2 cars back and wants to pass me in the other lane while traffic is coming head on. SUV ricer flyby in the oncoming lane, that's a first one for me. Not just that, but there was a car in front of me so I had to let that stupid idiot squeeze in between us before he got hit by the oncoming car. People are such idiots. I could have put buslengths on him if I hadn't slowed down.

He was getting blinded by my xenonxs the rest of the way until I turned onto a different street.
Old 02-04-2005, 07:09 AM
givin the business

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and you just didn't let him hit it and get over because??? he didn't help his case by doin the ricer flyby into oncoming traffic, but damn dog a GX470?? you gotta pick your "races" better
Old 02-04-2005, 08:01 AM
I

Originally Posted by jz-97-c7
and you just didn't let him hit it and get over because??? he didn't help his case by doin the ricer flyby into oncoming traffic, but damn dog a GX470?? you gotta pick your "races" better

I didn't exactly "pick" the race and it wasn't much of a "race." If I had launched like I was racing, it would have been over long before. it was a 25-60 sprint, which only took a few seconds. I wasn't writing this to brag about beating an SUV, but to talk about the type of idiots we have on the road today.

Had he hit the oncoming car, he would have probably bounced into my lane and taken me with him or might have tried to swerve into me - not to hit the oncoming car. I would have been f***** because of that idiot. And I couldn't have just sped up so that he wouldn't pass me because there was a car in front of me and I'd rather not try to endanger the life of some guy who's going the speed limit. Not to mention, he was driving an SUV - guess which one of us would have more broken bones if there was an accident?
Old 02-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Burning Brakes

Yeah, not only he almost killed himself, he almost took you with him if something had happened.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Blown LS6!!

Wow, people are idiots. I would have done the same thing. It's an ego thing. Does that make me an idiot too?
Old 02-04-2005, 09:29 AM
I

Haha, these guys got that big a** SUV as fast in the quarter mile as our cars, and our cars run 16s flat? LOL

http://www.ssmoparmuscle.com/speedcomp.htm
Old 02-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Blown LS6!!

Originally Posted by FastAcura
Haha, these guys got that big a** SUV as fast in the quarter mile as our cars, and our cars run 16s flat? LOL

http://www.ssmoparmuscle.com/speedcomp.htm

I didn't realize the TypeS's were so slow. I guess 100% of us on this board got factory freaks...
Old 02-04-2005, 10:02 AM
I

Originally Posted by Seattle Cl-S
I didn't realize the TypeS's were so slow. I guess 100% of us on this board got factory freaks...

Yeah really. What about the guy who ran a 14.1 with a totally stock (minus spare tire) 6 speed CL-S? I wonder what tool made that website. That SUV was a 8 second 0-60 car at best.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:02 PM
givin the business

Originally Posted by FastAcura
I didn't exactly "pick" the race and it wasn't much of a "race." If I had launched like I was racing, it would have been over long before. it was a 25-60 sprint, which only took a few seconds. I wasn't writing this to brag about beating an SUV, but to talk about the type of idiots we have on the road today.

well dog, you posted in racing and performance, so i'd usually think that something posted here just may involve racing in some form or fashion...but that's just me. yes there are idiots out there and i try to just let them take themselves out the game, im not gonna help them out, and possibly get myself f-ed up. i myself think the water's warm in the gene pool so i'll try to stay a little longer. but keep it safe dude
Old 02-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Just so you know, if something had happened, the cops would've found you at fault of the accident for not yielding.